PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23

Kidhuman
10-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I also saw the clearances at CBurg Target for the same price. They also had the Lava Vader exclusive on clearance for 7.48, which I picked up for that cheap since I cant find anything else to get.

mtriv73
10-12-2006, 03:40 PM
My friend Dave picked up snowspeeders for both of us today at Target in Frederick. He also said the unleashed were marked down to $10.

Kidhuman
10-12-2006, 05:37 PM
WM in Radford had the Unleashed Luke in the round tub.

WM in CBurg had the Sith lords and Carkoon Battlepacks.

jonthejedi
10-13-2006, 01:34 PM
South Glen Burnie WalMart off 97 had the TAC Prequel Collector Tins in this am(3 of each), plus...(the Force help us), MORE H&V, Greatest Battles, old saga, etc. On a happier note, GB TRU DID have(finally) all(multiples of each) Endor2/Naboo wave #44-52. Noone had touched them! This was around lunchtime. On a holiday note, I picked up the fabriche Yoda at Target's Xmas set-up(didn't see Vader). But, those Kurt Adler ornaments have to be the ugliest, worst painted SW atrocities ever produced. The Vader snowglobe was passable, but the rest...eek, wouldn't get 'um on clearance. PLeeeaaassse, if you haven't checked them out, grab the Hallmark ornaments this year. The Walker(sound chip is great for something so small, awesome paint job!) & Obi VS. Anakin(sound effects, dialog AND light effects) are some of the better ones to come out. I like the Kurt A. ships from SW last year, saw them once at Ellicott City TRU, never picked them up, never saw them again. Happy hunting! TRU may be the place for new saga wave this w/e.

sparkytheclown
10-15-2006, 05:06 PM
south glen burnie walmart have all three of the new battlepacks(Battle Above the Sarlaac, Jedi Vs. Darth Sidious, Sith Lord Attack) three of each left

Kidhuman
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
I still aint seen the Naboo/Endor 2 wave yet. Its pi55ing me off.

jonthejedi
10-16-2006, 03:57 AM
I think your best shot at this point is TRU...at least they have more room than WalMart.

Kidhuman
10-16-2006, 07:25 AM
The closest TRU is an hour away and it always has nothing new in it.

Slicker
10-16-2006, 09:18 AM
I'm gonna make a run out today KH so I'll check for ya.

The only thing I've gotten recently is the Carnor/Kir two pack.

mtriv73
10-16-2006, 02:10 PM
TRU in Frederick had 1 of the tins left today (Episode 3) as of 1:00 P.M. For $30 it can stay there as far as I'm concerned. I'll wait for the $25 ones at WM before I even think about buying them.

Also, I just got an e-mail saying my Masterpiece Starscream was delivered today. I can't wait to go home and open it up. It's one of 2 transformers I've bought in the last 2 years (the other was the ARC-170) but I just couldn't pass up something that looked that good. (Now I know how my wife felt when she met me. :love: )

jonthejedi
10-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had the new spring activated, "Force-action" lightsabers(I only saw Vaders & Obi-wan's. I picked up the new Titanium forged C3PO & General Grievous at the south location. I don't think this line is long for this world, so I nabbed them. They had the Titanium Ultra Falcon back in(this is cancelled so I'd grab if you want one), as well as several Sarlacc Pit BP's from Sparky's earlier post.

Kidhuman
10-16-2006, 04:12 PM
CB Target got the snowspeeder and Fisto's JSF.

Slicker
10-16-2006, 04:36 PM
I still haven't seen any of the Target Snowspeeders around. I went out today but found nothing new so I just grabbed a couple of the GB figs I still need.

KH, what figures and goods do you have for me still? I noticed a couple of figures I'm missing but couldn't remember which ones you'd gotten me.

valin horn
10-16-2006, 04:52 PM
just got the target snowspeeder at the south gb store just go to electronics section with dcpi# the guys there were nice enough to help me out:thumbsup:

jonthejedi
10-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah, those guys are pretty cool. The north GB Wally had all the BP's: Sarlacc, Sidious vs. Jedi & Sith Lord Attack. They are not in SW section, but on endcap off main aisle w/SW Tramsformers. I'm not into repacks right now, so all are there.

Kidhuman
10-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Slick, I got you the 501 and a shocktrooper. I also have you an EBK, A-Wing fighter and Jerjerrod packed up and ready to go.

UKWildcat
10-17-2006, 02:10 AM
Nothing new to report here.

valin horn
10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
is anyone interested in a non-exclusive version of the sideshow 1:6 Qui-Gon Jinn i just got luck and received an email that sideshow had a cancellation for an exclusive version so i will be getting mine so now i want to get rid of the non-exclusive one i have to a real star wars fan I'm looking to $55 for it just to cover cost and s/h will be willing to ship to and maybe meet up with to complete transaction would hate to go ebay way with this
trades will be considered too

mtriv73
10-18-2006, 10:34 AM
I picked up the episode I tin last night at wal-mart in Frederick. A friend had called me earlier to say they had it and asked if I wanted him to pick it up for me. He said someone had hidden it on an endcap. I said for him to leave it since I wanted to see it before I decided to buy it (these should be plentiful soon anyway) and he said he would put it back in the Star Wars section so someone else could have a go at it. 3 hours later I stop by on my way home from work and someone else had restashed it in an endcap. Needless to say, I had to buy it then just to ruin the mad stashers night.

jonthejedi
10-18-2006, 03:01 PM
For those int. in repacks..the Crain Hwy. Target in Glen Burnie had the Zev snowspeeder(3) & 12(count 'em) Kit Fisto fighters on a rear endcap. The fact that these were out so plentiful at 3 in the pm says to me...they're not going to do much better than TRU's Dag. X-wing & $90 Endor Walker.

Kidhuman
10-19-2006, 01:03 AM
I picked up the 2 other 3po variants from the GB wave today, mustafar base at Kmart and regular at WM.

While at WM tonight they had 7, thats right 7 cases of the GB figures. I will never see the Endor 2 wave.

jonthejedi
10-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Stopped by the Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart in north Glen Burnie...and I don't know what scared me more: the 200 SW H&V and Greatest Battles figs. that were up by the registers in a 4-5 ft. high open top metal cage near the exit...or the fact that I spotted Endor 2/Naboo wave thrown in as well. This may explain why I never saw this wave locally. Also strange, the rear endcap in girls' toys featuring SW transformers, all 3 BP's, and 3 Prequel TAC Tins-all of Episode III ROTS? I didn't see the others.

Kidhuman
10-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I went to Target and returned my POTC figs becuase I really have no room for them, I got the snowspeeder and Clearanced Boba Unleahsed and still have some cash left over to spend.

Slicker
10-20-2006, 03:57 AM
I have still yet to see the snowspeeder in my area. Is it by chance in a different location than the normal Star Wars figure aisle?

jonthejedi
10-20-2006, 04:02 AM
Try endcaps that may not be adjacent to SW section.

Kidhuman
10-20-2006, 05:58 AM
I have still yet to see the snowspeeder in my area. Is it by chance in a different location than the normal Star Wars figure aisle?

I found mine in the main aisle on an endcap. I have yet to see the BP's at Target though. It was on an endcap with Kit Fistos JSF.

Kidhuman
10-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Well struck gold tonight. Found the Black trooper, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraga, Vader and Naboo trooper at WM in Giles. At Bluefield K-mart I picked up the GH Luke & Han stormies and the Greedo and Han packs. I just need to find the Wedge TIE Pilot 2-pack on the GH.

Slick old friend, if you come across the White Trooper, Luke and Pod Racer Pilots I would appreciate it and it would make us even on everything. Thanks in advance.

Slicker
10-20-2006, 08:13 PM
I'll definitely keep the ol' eyes peeled for ya, KH. I haven't been out lately because I'm too damn burned out from driving 45 minute round trips to Best Buy for computer parts but now that my comp is back and going I'll be able to hunt more.:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
10-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Awesome Slick, thanks again.

jonthejedi
10-21-2006, 03:12 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had the Darth Tater/Spudtrooper Collectible Duo Tin on their SW Trans. endcap. Price unknown.

Slicker
10-21-2006, 03:24 PM
I saw that same 2 pack, Jon. It's pretty sweet but I didn't check for a price either.

I didn't find much of anything else. I picked up the Mace Fighter, Y-Wing, and Swamp Speeder Titaniums. They also had a Tri Fighter and a couple of others but I wasn't sure if they were just put in this assortment or if they had new packaging. If they have new packaging then I'll get 'em otherwise, MEH!

EDIT: I also found at TRU the new tins. They had all 3 of the OT ones. They're pretty sweet and I would've gotten 'em but they were kinda beat up.

Slicker
10-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Went out to Target for the carp of it and they had a bunch of new stuff.

I finally got my Snowspeeder. They also had Kit Fisto's Starfighter (exclusive) and they had the 3 new Battle Packs. I only got the snowspeeder so I'll have to go back for the others later.

Kidhuman
10-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Any luck on the Ednor2/Naboo I need?

Slicker
10-22-2006, 03:55 PM
Nada, KH. I scoured the pegs and nothing. I have only seen them once and that was the one time I got 'em.

Is this the last wave for TSC? If so then I think we may get "Sio Bibble" waved again.

jonthejedi
10-23-2006, 04:27 AM
KH...do you just need those 3 from Naboo/Endor2 wave...I'll keep an eye out as well for you. I still think restock at my local TRU will be the best bet, rather than WalMart. Then again, has Target ever gotten these in?

Kidhuman
10-23-2006, 06:12 AM
Those ar ethe only three I need Jon. Would appreciate it if you found them. Thanks.

jonthejedi
10-23-2006, 01:11 PM
I picked up the Wedge/Tie Pilot GH at south GB WalMart on Rt. 3. They also had the corrected Luke/Han Stormie sets & Greedo/Han.

Kidhuman
10-23-2006, 02:49 PM
What corrections are there?

jonthejedi
10-24-2006, 03:53 AM
The first release didn't have the black stripe circling the top of the helmet over the eye pieces painted on...the ones I saw yesterday did. I didn't see the sandtrooper/old Obi set...someone may have grabbed it. I really like the Wedge/Tie pilot; Wedge's helmet is removable, too! My son loves this line...and even has a playset(Falcon!) to go with it. I'm gonna have to try to find him the Luke/Han in stormie disguise to put under "the tree".

Kidhuman
10-24-2006, 06:01 AM
I havent seen the Wedge/TIE or Obi/Trooper packs but have the other 2.

mtriv73
10-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Picked up the ESB and ROTJ tins at TRU in Frederick today. I also got a shocktrooper and R5-D4 free since they were over $19.99. They had 3 or 4 more ESB and 1 ANH tin (bad paint job on the sandtrooper) when I left.

jonthejedi
10-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, that promotion's in their flyer: free 6.99 SW figure with every 19.99 purchase. The TAC tins are pictured...too bad Glen Burnie TRU didn't get them on their truck. For people buying the tins, it's a great way to army build, get an opener on one you like, or just put 'em away for gift giving. The other two TRU's pretty much sold out of the tins immed. on Monday when the trucks unloaded. KH, I looked for your figs., but all that was staring back at me was(sigh), more Greatest Battles. F.Y.I. that free figure deal is good thru 10/28.

Fixer
10-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Found the new Endor/TPM wave at Kmart in Fairfax. I've mostly written off the Big K, so you might want to swing by one if you're still looking.

Kidhuman
10-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Thanks for looking Jon, I cjecked three stores today and found the same thing i found in my restroom: Cocky.

Isobars&:beard:

jonthejedi
10-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Sighted the repainted Titanium Rep. gunship, TIe bomber, snowspeeder, Naboo patrol fighter(cool metalic blue) at GB Target on Ritchie Hwy. They still had a ton of Zev snowspeeders & Fisto starfighters on endcap.

Kidhuman
10-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I thought I hit the mother load this morning at Target. I asked an associate to scan the tag and he said they had 3 cases in the back. I thought Endor2 for sure. HE brought out the Endor 1 cases with the clone trooper re-releases in them. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

mtriv73
10-27-2006, 03:55 PM
I got the White Endor trooper yesterday at a TRU somewhere along 270. I never can tell if I'm in Rockville, Germantown, or Gaithersburg. It's all one long traffic jam to me.

Kidhuman
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Still havent found the last of the Endor 2 wave. I did get the blue naboo fighter today from WM. They also had a few tin sets. Didnt scan them for price as I am not interested in them They had AOTC and 2 TPM sets.

Major Karr
11-01-2006, 04:15 AM
Haven't seen anything in a long time, but was pleased to get the Mace Squadron Battle Pack at the Falls Church Target yesterday afternoon. It was on the Star Wars endcap. DPCI is 087061797.

jonthejedi
11-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Both north & south Glen Burnie Targets had Mace Attack Squad. BP in backroom location. South Crain Hwy. store wouldn't pull it; Elect. guy said it was for 11/19 reset, and he could get fined 10 Grand a unit if caught. Yeah right. North locale on Ritchie Hwy. was more accommodating; brought case out...hoping she took my advice & put the rest on endcap at back of section with the other BP's. Happy hunting!

Kidhuman
11-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Picked up GH Wedge and TIE poilot tonight.

WM in Cburg had 4 cases of tins tonight on the pallets. No new basic figs.

seanmcfripp
11-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Frederick Target has the Mace Clone sets out.

mtriv73
11-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Frederick Target has the Mace Clone sets out.

Sold out 1 hour later. :cry: The computer says they're still on the shelves, but they must be stashed somewhere. Oh well, a friend of mine picked us up 2 each at a Target in Gaithersburg just a while ago.

Found the red clone commander GB variation at WM on 26. Also picked up another SA clone and another shocktrooper as well as a Moff Jerrjerod with one raised eyebrow (It's a painting error, but it made him look very annoyed or suspicious so I had to have it.) The best part is, they were $5.60 each.

seanmcfripp
11-03-2006, 11:45 AM
Sold out 1 hour later. :cry: The computer says they're still on the shelves, but they must be stashed somewhere. Oh well, a friend of mine picked us up 2 each at a Target in Gaithersburg just a while ago.

I used the DCPI to prove that they were in stock to one of the associates. She went back and brought out a case, of which I took one. She said she was going to put the rest out, but I didn't actually witness her doing it. On my way out, I did see 2 scalpers who are regulars at the Frederick Target, so I wouldn't be suprised if they nabbed the rest.

BTW, it's a great set. Can't wait for the orange version of the airborne trooper next year. Oh, and don't lose the pistol that's stuck in the back of the airborne trooper's pouch! I almost did.

Oh, and one more thing...Frederick TRU has out more ANH and ROTJ tin sets. The ESB set seems to be the real stinker, as it's piling up nicely.

mtriv73
11-03-2006, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=seanmcfripp;510057]

Oh, and don't lose the pistol that's stuck in the back of the airborne trooper's pouch! I almost did.

QUOTE]

I'm glad you wrote that. I completely missed the pistol when I opened it.

Thanks.

Kidhuman
11-03-2006, 01:33 PM
I got one today also, had to have themn run the DPCI and they would only bring me one. I needed one for Guyute, but I couldnt.

mtriv73
11-07-2006, 09:03 AM
I picked up the Titanium Arc-170 with the clone wars shark face deco last night (at the WM on 26 in Fredneck) as well as the repainted Star Destroyer, Slave I (Jango), and Wedge's X-wing.

The Arc-170 may be the best paint job I've ever seen on a toy that small. Everything was dead-on perfect and the gold highlights on the engines really make it stand out. :thumbsup:

Major Karr
11-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Found the new Galactic Heroes today at the Falls Church Target -
Chewie/3PO, Hoth Troopers, Leia/Darth and Lando/Luke(?). Lots of Mace Battle Packs.

jonthejedi
11-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Has anyone seen the order 66 Unleashed BP's?

mtriv73
11-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Has anyone seen the order 66 Unleashed BP's?

Just on Hasbrotoyshop.com.

jonthejedi
11-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Today Glen Burnie TRU had the Galactic Heroes Cinema Scenes, 24.99@(4 different). Too bad I have most of the figures, because the packaging gets an A+...really cool! They also had more OTC TAC Tins back in stock, same lousy paint aps on Vader & Rosie Perez Leia.

Kidhuman
11-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Walmart somehow packed out 4 more cases of the GB wave. How is that even possible.

jonthejedi
11-09-2006, 03:09 AM
I saw the same thing while I was standing in TRU yesterday...guess anything's possible.

mtriv73
11-09-2006, 06:34 AM
Walmart somehow packed out 4 more cases of the GB wave. How is that even possible.

Are they selling enough down there to make room for the new ones, or are they just stacking up to the ceiling?

I was in TRU in Frederick yesterday. They had the new GH multipacks, all 6 tins, etc. They also had just about every figure that's been released this year on the shelves. I checked a few randomly and even the ones released in the begining of the year had the red holos (so someone hadn't just given up on collecting and returned everything.) This bodes well for people who may have missed something earlier (especially kids.)

The wal-mart on 26 in Frederick finally realized they were a buck under everyone else and raised their prices back to $6.63 for basic figures. I really liked getting figures for $5.60 each the last 2 months.

Kidhuman
11-09-2006, 09:21 AM
The clones sell thats about it. There is at least one of every Vader(sans the UGH) on the pegs right now. Tons of 3po's, R2's. Dookus, Padmes and Emperors. The CB WM has never packed out any Endor wave except the 3po and DS Guner which are in a completely different section and mixed with the GH line in display boxes.

Slicker
11-09-2006, 04:25 PM
I haven't been out hunting in probably a month now. I'm basicaly caught up with the exceptions of Luke Endor, Brotha Trooper, and the Tins.

Has anything new been hitting lately?

Kidhuman
11-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Just the tins and the Mace battle pack. All that is new. I still havent found whitey trooper, rep been, or Luke.

I also spotted the order 66 unleashed battle pack for 4 shocktroopers with their guns blazing on Mustafar. Remember that in the movie? I dont and neither did my kid.

jonthejedi
11-10-2006, 04:19 AM
Maybe it's the alternate universe BP. Did anyone catch the Spidey 3 trailer last night at 10 pm?

Kidhuman
11-10-2006, 06:02 AM
I forgot it was on, but I am watching it on the link JMG posted now.

jonthejedi
11-10-2006, 02:14 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had all 4 "Order 66" Unleashed BP's, as well as the harder-to-find Vader/Veers Imperial Invasion & snowtrooper w/WEB cannon sets. Also saw the new deco Titaniums: Wedge's X-wing, Star Destroyer, Cartoon shark Arc, Red Y-wing, etc. I just can't even see Saga #53 & up coming out this year, the way GB & H&V are still pouring in.

BountyHunterScum
11-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Found Endor Vader, nice figure. They had "whitey" trooper and the other new ones.

mtriv73
11-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Shouldn't wave 8 be out by now? I found all but 2 of the Endor 2 wave back in september for pete's sake. Maybe things will crank up after thanksgiving. I'm sure they're done with their production runs for this year and are probably making 2007 stuff by now.

Went to TRU today. They had 2 Episode IV tins and at least 7 of the ESB tins. That really surprises me. The ESB set is as good as the rest, but they really seem to pegwarm around here.

Kidhuman
11-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Found the Tranformer Han/Chewie 2 pack with Titaniums in it at WM today.

mtriv73
11-16-2006, 08:35 AM
The Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had 8 cases of 3-3/4" wave 5 revision 4 figures on a pallet ready for stocking. I don't know what's in that wave, but having that many of them means they'll be around for a while. I thought I'd seen the last of Momaw Nadon, but I guess not.

seanmcfripp
11-16-2006, 02:34 PM
SW stuff's been slow as all get out lately, so any Joe fans out there: I found Sigma 6 Wave 4 Commandos at Frederick K-Mart yesterday. Zartan and Lt. Stone rock. I picked up Arctic SE too for Timber, which almost makes it worth the $15.

UKWildcat
11-17-2006, 10:50 PM
I went by WM today with hopes to find a Chirpa but they didn't have one. He is really the only figure I want to pick up out of these later waves, but I can't seem to find him anywhere. I shall continue my search though...

Kidhuman
11-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Picked up a lay-a-way with the 4 Endor2/NAboo figs I had. The cashier also had an ROTJ DVD pin. I asked if they had anymore and she gave it to me. Still havent found Been, Pod racers, Luke or Whitey

jonthejedi
11-18-2006, 09:05 AM
If anyone has kids, Target has a neat SW backpack/suitcase(yuknow, the strap or pullalong-on-wheels kind) on sale for 17.00(down from 19.99) thru today(Sat.). The motif is Mustafar red with Vader(of course). Has coin purse & smaller satchel attached. Cool for next back to school or as Xmas gift!!!

UKWildcat
11-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Still havent found Been, Pod racers, Luke or Whitey

I forgot about the Pod racers. I'd pick those up as well if I ever came across them.

jonthejedi
11-19-2006, 03:36 AM
UK...last time I checked, Hasbrotoyshop.com had Chief Chirpa in stock for 6.99. Just an option for you.

Kidhuman
11-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Havent found any newer figures I havent seen before in the Cburg Triangle today. Did go to Walgreens and pick up the 2 5 packs of SW M&M ornaments for 10 bucks though.

Slicker
11-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Went to Target and got the V-Wing LEGO set for like $9 and also got the Mace Battle Pack.

This battle pack could be the best but instead of the 2,482 points of articulation I had wanted I only get something like 15 and instead of ALL of them having removable helmets only one has it. But because of those stupid mistakes by HASblo this is by far the worst BP ever!!!

mtriv73
11-19-2006, 09:00 PM
The wife is out of town this weekend. She needs to learn not to do that.

The last time she left without me I got into the titanium vehicles and spent about $200 in one weekend to get caught up. Now she goes to her sister's house for a visit and I end up buying the 10030 star destroyer (the big one with 3000+ pieces.) I feel like I got a good deal ($225 for a $300 kit,) but I have no self-restraint without her around (she's half my size but I'm afraid, very afraid.)

Oh well, I was tempted to get the attakus millenium falcon thingy but I didn't know where I'd put it when she divorces me and kicks me out of the house for spending over $3,000 on a star wars toy.

Kidhuman
11-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Thats hilarious Triv, freakin hilarious.

jonthejedi
11-20-2006, 03:18 AM
What happens in mtriv73's house...stays in mtriv73's house.

jonthejedi
11-21-2006, 07:06 AM
New Bespin/Empire GH out at Wally on Crain Hwy(Rte. 3) in Glen Burnie.

Kidhuman
11-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Fimally found the rest of the Naboo/Endor 2 wave. Sorry Slick, they only had one Luke. Was at Target.

Kmart Friday morning sale....

Buy one Get one free, on SW figs

mtriv73
11-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Speaking of K-mart, the one in Frederick had 3 of the Jedi Temple Packs yesterday (with the quick draw 501st troopers.) Unbelievably, they still want $30 for them. Needless to say, as far as I'm concerned they can rot on the shelves.

Slicker
11-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Fimally found the rest of the Naboo/Endor 2 wave. Sorry Slick, they only had one Luke. Was at Target. Hey, no worries. I'm just glad that SOMEONE is finding stuff out there.

Kmart Friday morning sale....

Buy one Get one free, on SW figs
Nice. I tend to not buy stuff on Black Friday (although I do go out mainly to get into the season) but I may have to check out the local K-Marts.

jonthejedi
11-21-2006, 02:48 PM
North GB WalMart also had new SW GH...at least 3 of each including trooper set.

Kidhuman
11-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Anyone have any clue what happened to MM74MD? I havent seen him in a long time and his fantasy football team hasnty been touched in awhile either

mtriv73
11-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Let's just say it was something significant that he probably doesn't want talked about :lipsrsealed: I unfortunately didn't save his phone number the times we traded things so I haven't talked to him for a while.

Hopefully, we'll see him around here soon and I'm sure we all wish him the best. If you happen to read this MM74MD, I've had you in my thoughts.

jonthejedi
11-23-2006, 06:44 AM
...from my family to all my tri-state collecting buddies & their families...have a safe & happy THanksgiving Day!

Kidhuman
11-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks Jon, hope yours is safe as well and everyone elses is too.

Kidhuman
11-25-2006, 02:08 PM
WM in Cburg has about 20 of the OT tins out. No modal nodes yet. All other stuff is left overs of what has been there for months.

jonthejedi
11-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Both GB Targets had Imp. shuttle exclusive out this am(Sun.), although south location only had several left(I love the signs: when they're gone, they're gone, while supplies last, limited quantities, etc). KH, the WalMart I stopped at had some new Zizzle POTC figs: Capt. Barbossa, Final duel Turner, Final duel Capt. Jack. I also scored the Cantina bandmember TAC Tin at south GB Wally(2 left). Great Sunday so far. Didn't see new Titaniums.

mtriv73
11-26-2006, 03:41 PM
No cantina sets in Frederick, but the super Wal-mart has about 8 cases of the Mil.Falc. TF with the titanium exclusives. If anyone here wants the Transformer, I want the titaniums, maybe we could split a set.

The other wal-mart doesn't have anything. They're getting low on basic figures though. Maybe we'll start getting some wave 8 figures soon.

Kidhuman
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM
No Cantina tins here either yet. They did however pack out MORE H&V in CB WM. WTF?

Major Karr
11-27-2006, 12:44 PM
No sign of the Cantina set at the Kingstown WM (looks like they shrank their toy department), nothing at the TRU. The KB at Springfield had the Endor/Naboo wave, with three camo variants of the black trooper.

Slicker
11-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Just hit Target on First Colonial for the heck of it.

They had just stocked out 6 or so Shuttles. When I get the money I'll definitely be getting this one (although I don't have a damn clue where I'll put it). I also picked up a Scorch. I already have him but figured someone here could use one. I'd prefer to do a straight swap for a Luke Endor but if someone needs it bad enough just PM me and it's yours. I'd prefer someone that doesn't yet have one over someone that has 37 and needs that 38th to complete there army.;)

jonthejedi
11-28-2006, 12:28 PM
Not SW related, but I saw the Lost action figures & Hatch boxed set at Ellicott City TRU on Rt. 40. I bought the Hatch & Locke(my favorite character & a great likeness. Batteries not included.

Slicker
11-29-2006, 11:04 AM
I just picked up the Figran D'an and Anus Mouths tin pack at WM. They only had or else I would've hooked you up KH.

jonthejedi
11-29-2006, 01:08 PM
I don't think the Modal Nodes TAC Tin exclusive will be a problem...the south Glen Burnie WalMart had 55 pcs. out this am on an endcap. So will probably many more Wallys.

mtriv73
11-29-2006, 01:22 PM
I found Vader's Sith starfighter and the Hailfire droid at TRU in Frederick today. Several tanks and Hailfires left, but I got the only sith starfighter they had out. Still no sing of the modal nodes here in Fredneck (I think Glen Burnie got them all.)

valin horn
11-29-2006, 08:49 PM
south glen burnie had 20 some cantina band tin late wed night

Kidhuman
11-30-2006, 12:07 AM
I just picked up the Figran D'an and Anus Mouths tin pack at WM. They only had or else I would've hooked you up KH.

If ya see another hook it up though unless I find one first. Was at WM tonight and they didn't have any. I did pick up the Titanium CW ARC though.

jonthejedi
11-30-2006, 02:55 AM
Valin, see post 4103(that's about 30 pcs. in 1 day).

Kidhuman
11-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Just found the brand new wave at Target. Picked up CW Kit Fisto, Clone Trooper 442nd battalion(x2) 2 pack camo battle droids, r5-j2clone trooper 5th fleet security. Best thing is they are not on file and I got em fopr 1.76 each. Check your Targets. Left Maul and Chewie there. Didnt see Holo Cody though.

jonthejedi
11-30-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm glad it was you, KH, since you had so much trouble on the last wave! Great score!

Slicker
11-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Just found the brand new wave at Target. Picked up CW Kit Fisto, Clone Trooper 442nd battalion(x2) 2 pack camo battle droids, r5-j2clone trooper 5th fleet security. Best thing is they are not on file and I got em fopr 1.76 each. Check your Targets. Left Maul and Chewie there. Didnt see Holo Cody though.You are definitely a bandito, KH.

Nice score and an even better price.:thumbsup:

Major Karr
11-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Great find KH!
Looked at both the Kingstown and Rt 1 WM today for Cantina tin, with no luck.

Kidhuman
11-30-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm glad it was you, KH, since you had so much trouble on the last wave! Great score!

You are definitely a bandito, KH.

Nice score and an even better price.:thumbsup:

Thanks fellas, it is always great to find a score like that especially since I was broke and could only get 1 at regular price, but for the clearance price, I will get what I can.

jonthejedi
12-01-2006, 01:29 PM
KH...I've been seeing the new Zizzle POTC popping up at Target as well: Ragetti, Final Duel Jack & Will, and Capt. Barbossa. Glen Burnie TRU had the Lost figures & boxed Hatch set. Heavy, friggin' packaging, beautifully done. Too bad I'm broke.

Kidhuman
12-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I actually returned all my POTC stuff, I didnt have any room left for it. Thanks though John, if they hit clearance after Christmas I might get em again.

Still no Cantina sets at WM.

mtriv73
12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
I found the titanium BSG old school Viper, Greivous starfighter, Endor AT-AT, and Anakins starfigter today at Wally world in Frederick. I left the speeder bike with what appeared to be a small metal raccoon and amidala's starship. Plenty of everything except Vipers when I left.

Major Karr
12-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Found #53-62 and the three new vehicles (Vader's fighter etc) at the Falls Church Target. They also had the Unleashed Battlescene (10 figure) packs.

jonthejedi
12-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Nothing like the Saturday score! I nabbed Saga#53-62 at north Glen Burnie Target on Ritchie Hwy. I've been ultra lucky with the last several waves, being able to find them on the w/e(I start work at 7AM, so Target's out of the question during the week). This seems to be a pattern when DC & VA get 'em mid to late week. I had 5 collectors hot on my heels when Target opened, but they were all after Hot Wheels. I also picked up Titanium chicken walker, Obi's starfighter w/hyperdrive ring(sweet!), Darth Maul on speeder bike, Ani's Sith starfighter & Padme's Ep. III star skiff. I didn't see the rest. My son & I hit the south GB Target...no saga. Someone may have grabbed them all already. Hit your Targets today, boys, and happy hunting!

valin horn
12-02-2006, 01:25 PM
the figurers were cleared out by the time a got to north gb target but i did score a at tank and hailfire driod

at least i don't feel as bad knowing jon beat me to them:whip:

Kidhuman
12-02-2006, 01:47 PM
WM here had the new wave of galactic heroes, I only grabbed Luke and Lando. Wanted the troops, but Lando was a must have. Still no sign of the Cantina sets here. Jon, was holo cody in this group? I didnt sdee him when I found the wave but he is on the card back.

jonthejedi
12-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Valin...you have a PM.

Slicker
12-02-2006, 03:06 PM
WStill no sign of the Cantina sets here.No need to worry about it, Scott. I took care of ya.

The WM near me had a ton of 'em so I grabbed ya the best lookin' one.:thumbsup:

Major Karr
12-02-2006, 05:11 PM
The Target at Falls Church today had the new Titanium wave - Ani's Sith Speeder, Obi's JSF w/ Hyperspace Ring, etc - today.

Kidhuman
12-02-2006, 05:58 PM
No need to worry about it, Scott. I took care of ya.

The WM near me had a ton of 'em so I grabbed ya the best lookin' one.:thumbsup:

I love ya slick, you the man.

UKWildcat
12-02-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm still searching for Chirpa and the Podracers. I'd also probably pick up the holo Darth Maul if I were to come across it as well but it seems like every time I goto Target they never have anything new out. Then again, I don't go by there nearly as much as I used to so I'm sure when the new ones get put out, they are gone soon after.

jonthejedi
12-03-2006, 09:43 AM
south Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy. had their box of #53-62 out this am. All there as of 9:30 Sunday(today) 'cept Maul, clone serg. & holo Cody.

valin horn
12-03-2006, 11:57 AM
north and south gb targets were out of new figures by 1030 god i have to get up earlier

somebody beat me to those others too

laurel was a waste of time too

jonthejedi
12-03-2006, 03:28 PM
KH..if you change your mind on POTC figs., they're 2.99@ at Target thru Sat.

Kidhuman
12-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Really, might have to check that out when I get paid this week. Thanks for the heads up.

UKWildcat
12-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Went by Target today to scope out the figs. They actually had the Pod Racers but the package was in horrible condition so I had to pass. :(

jonthejedi
12-05-2006, 03:48 AM
South Glen Burnie WalMart had the Galactic Hero Cinema Scenes(10-pack). I haven't seen these anywhere but TRU over a month ago.

Kidhuman
12-05-2006, 10:16 PM
I still havent seen any of the GH sets, not that i would buy em for 8 repacks and a new fig. I did buy the Vader/Bespin Leia and the Snowtrooper/Rebel Trooper GH 2 packs tonight though.

Slicker
12-07-2006, 01:00 PM
TRU Lynnhaven must've just packed out the Endor/Naboo wave because they had a ton of all of them (except for Luke and black Endor trooper which I grabbed the last ones of).

UK if you want any of this wave PM me and I'll try and run out there tomorrow and see what the vulchers left on the pegs.:thumbsup:

jonthejedi
12-07-2006, 02:01 PM
North GB Target had mid-size 19.99 TAC repack/redeco vehicles back in stock: Sith fighter, Hailfire & droid battle tank.

valin horn
12-08-2006, 09:51 AM
finally got the sith fighter today at south glen burnie target picked up obi's too completed the collection
as for walmarts in area they all sux

still haven't seen the new figures 53-62
starting to worry i missed them for the area

UKWildcat
12-08-2006, 11:19 PM
UK if you want any of this wave PM me and I'll try and run out there tomorrow and see what the vulchers left on the pegs.:thumbsup:

Damn, I just now read your message Slick. Sorry I couldn't get back to you quicker. :sad:

Slicker
12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
If you want I can still roll out there tomorrow. I've gotta go out that way anyways so I'm sure I'll stop in there regardless.

Just let me know.:thumbsup:

UKWildcat
12-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Ok cool, PM sent Slick! :thumbsup:

mtriv73
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Found the "Scar" BSG titanium today at TRU in Frederick. Absolutely nothing else to report. Was in Duck, NC last week and they had the same 8 figures all week. Every place in Frederick is pretty much sold out. TRU did have a few Endor wave Vaders and a few Veers along with a couple miscellaneous figures.

Hopefully, reinforcements will be arriving soon.

Slicker
12-11-2006, 11:35 PM
I found most of the newest wave of figures tonight at the Nimmo Pkwy. WM. I got R5-J2, Kit Fisto, 442nd clone, 5th fleet clone, clone sergeant, and Bespin Chewie (which I didn't even know was coming out).

Unfortunately they didn't have Holo Cody, Maul, SBD, and BD 2-pack. I'll just have to stay on the hunt.

Kidhuman
12-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Slick, I am looking for Holo Cody as well if ya see an extra.

Slicker
12-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Slick, I am looking for Holo Cody as well if ya see an extra.Alrighty.

I had planned on picking up as many as I could find to help out here since I have a feeling he's gonna be quite tough.

jonthejedi
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
I almost had one in my hand this morning at south GB Wally, but an admitted Hot Wheels scalper grabbed it before I could. He got Maul too. Said they were for his son(to me), but he knew which ones were hot, and proceeded to the car section. The dept. head even admitted they'd probably be on ebay by dinnertime. The north GB WalMart at Chesapeake Ctr. must have had them too...all I saw was a lone R5J2. They also had a big display with GH & Unleash BP multipacks for $20. Glen Burnie Toys R Us had the comic EU 2-packs for 10.99. My verdicts still out on these...they look kinda garish(or ghoulish) in person. Also saw the Ultra Titanium Falcon & Galactica. The SW section was pretty much ravaged by women & Holiday shoppers. At least it will help the old stuff sell thru. One thing I haven't seen in abundance is the Ep. 1 TAC TIN...all the rest though.

Kidhuman
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the offer slick but I found him and the SBD this morning at Target. Did lighning strike twice in the same place you ask and the answer is yes, I got them for 1.76 each again. I went back and grabbed anohter 501st security, 442 batallion and the BD 2 pack also. 5 figs: 10.00, Stupid Target employees: Priceless.

\Also saw the unleashed BP's and GH BP's at WM last night.

Slicker
12-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the offer slick but I found him and the SBD this morning at Target. Did lighning strike twice in the same place you ask and the answer is yes, I got them for 1.76 each again. I went back and grabbed anohter 501st security, 442 batallion and the BD 2 pack also. 5 figs: 10.00, Stupid Target employees: Priceless.

\Also saw the unleashed BP's and GH BP's at WM last night.Damn you, KH!!!

If you can get anymore cheap deals like that hook me up!! I still need the same 4!

Also, if you mail off that package you may as well just ship it to my moms house as I'll be there in a week or so anyways.

valin horn
12-12-2006, 06:11 PM
picked up the clone wars kit fisto at south gb walmart
guess i will have to find these one at a time:ninja:

Kidhuman
12-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Ill see tomorrow morning Slick. HAve you mailed mine yet? I have to repack your stuff, will wait and see what I get

jonthejedi
12-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Valin, that's probably what's going to happen unless you have the ability to hit these retailers right when they open. I very rarely find anything new mid to late afternoon, and now along with your fellow collectors & the scalpers...you've got hundreds of X-mas shoppers & Moms. That's not helping your odds right now. Check your emails & pms earlier...you might have made it to those clones I stashed.

Slicker
12-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Ill see tomorrow morning Slick. HAve you mailed mine yet? Not yet. I just haven't had the time during the day. I've got some stuff to do on Friday so I'll try my damndest.

UKWildcat
12-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Don't you still owe me some stuff kh? ;)

If I have time tomorrow morning I'm going to run by Target and see if they have gotten anything new in.

jonthejedi
12-13-2006, 04:06 AM
Has anyone else noticed...the retailers don't seem to be stocking Titaniums too well. There are still a bunch from the last several waves I haven't even seen.

Kidhuman
12-13-2006, 06:24 AM
I havent seen any new titaniums in awhile. I saw the CW ARC and that was about 2 weeks ago. Here the pegs are clogged with TF titaniums, which leaves no room for the SW ones at all. 14 pegs and 13 are filled with TF and one with really old SW ones at WM. Target hasnt packed out in a long time either.

valin horn
12-13-2006, 03:31 PM
tru had tons of the comic two packs look just like the hippie drawn 70s comics (like dog sh^%) i'll pass
they also had all the TAC veh.
north gb target nothing
north gb walmart i scored finally
got 2 hol cody 2 5th fleet clones 2 r5-j2 1 kit fisto and 1 super battle driod
weird thing was they had them just sitting on back wall
south gb target and wm nothing
aren't the maul and chewy just repacks:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
12-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Maul and Chewie are repacks in this wave.

Slick, Target fixed their issue and figs are regular price again, Didnt have what ya need though. Did get Titaniums JSF w/Hyperdrive and Maul on speeder.

Kidhuman
12-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Picked up Vader JSF today Titanium and also a GOnk Droid and an extra RJ droid from the new wave. You need it slick? I dont feel like scrolling back a few pages for your needs.

Also got a Target credit card, big mistake....lol

mtriv73
12-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Wal-mart in Frederick finally got wave 8 today (12 hours after I ordered it from BBTS thinking I would never see a holo cody on the pegs.)

Slicker
12-14-2006, 07:39 PM
an extra RJ droid from the new wave. You need it slick? I dont feel like scrolling back a few pages for your needs. Nope. I've got that lil' guy.

mm74md
12-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Wal-mart in Frederick finally got wave 8 today (12 hours after I ordered it from BBTS thinking I would never see a holo cody on the pegs.)

Hello boys. I'm back in the area and am shocked at the empty pegs around Frederick! Hey mtriv73, which walmart did you see wave 8 at? I wanna get those droids

Kidhuman
12-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Wlecome back MM74MD. If you need an RJ droid, I have na extra. LMK if ya find one.

UKWildcat
12-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I went by Target today and they still haven't put anything new out. They actually didn't have much of anything at all, they were pretty picked over. Tis the season.

jonthejedi
12-16-2006, 05:17 AM
Welcome back mm74md...we were getting worried.

seanmcfripp
12-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Ahh, now we're back to two Matts again. Good to have you back MM74MD, rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated. :D

Frederick TRU has a bunch of Wave 8 as of yesterday afternoon.

mm74md
12-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Ahh, now we're back to two Matts again. Good to have you back MM74MD, rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated. :D

Frederick TRU has a bunch of Wave 8 as of yesterday afternoon.

Hahaha. Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I actually moved to Pittsburgh for the summer and got out of buying stuff for a while. Glad to be back in the area. I did find wave 8 at the Rt. 85 wal mart this morning before work. Of course there were no regular battle droids, but they had everything else.

KH - I might hit you up on the battle droid if I don't find any at TRU after work. I'll PM you if I need it.

Glad to be back guys!

mtriv73
12-17-2006, 10:24 PM
Wave 8 has been thick around here this weekend. The trunk of my car is full of the clones from wave 8, (I'm waiting until the wife isn't looking to bring 'em inside.) Wal-mart's on 26 and 85 as well as TRU have had tons of them all weekend.

MM74MD, it's great to have you back, we've missed you. PM me with what you need and I'll make sure we find it ASAP.

jonthejedi
12-22-2006, 04:47 AM
Happy holidays to all of you and your families. Be safe!

Kidhuman
12-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Finally saw the modal nodes set at both WM's in CBurg and Radfords. Also Target got the 30th ann. vehicles and all was left was a Hailfire Droid and then a Christmas Miracle happened as there were none left then. I bought it. HAHAHA.

Merry Christmas ot all here, hope you get all you wanted and more.

jonthejedi
12-27-2006, 02:16 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr) had the SW Comic 2-packs. No price marked.

mtriv73
12-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Congrats on the 1000th post Jon!

Hopefully, the 2-packs will finally show up in Frederick this week.

I've gotten in a total of 3 sets of the republic commando sets. (1 for my nephew, 1 for a friend, and 1 for me) from BBTS and New force comics. Other than that, I haven't seen anything worth reporting between Frederick, MD and Grundy, VA over the last week. The Tazewell, VA super WM is still clogged with H&V. Stores here in Frederick don't seem to have anything. And the Magic Mart (yes, that really is a store) in Grundy had the Endor 2 wave.

jonthejedi
12-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks! Yes, this was the 1st time I've seen them outside Toys R Us. I suspect they're cheaper, but as previously stated...they had no price indicated. I didn't have time to check. Not much else to report. The Hallmark store at Glen Burnie Mall had the Obi vs. Anakin ornament at 40% off. Only had one.

Kidhuman
12-27-2006, 08:03 PM
And the Magic Mart (yes, that really is a store) in Grundy had the Endor 2 wave.

I have been to that magic mart. I found Teebo and Eeth Koth back in the Saga1 days. I haven't seen anything new to report either. I did pick up a titanium sandtrooper and a Yoda holiday snow globe at Targets annual after clearance spectacular yesterday. Both cost me 15 dollars.

seanmcfripp
12-28-2006, 07:27 AM
Wave 8 is at the Frederick Target, still plenty of clones. They put the 30th Anniversary vehicles out too.

Kidhuman
12-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Went ot Target and WM in Cburg today. I cant believe neitehr place has a ton of clearance stuff. All SW is full price sans the Titanium figs at Target.

CB WM - Had the new 30th ann. vehicles. About all that was new anywhere

Major Karr
12-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Hope everyone is having a good holiday week.

Has anyone seen the WM Cantina set anywhere in the DC area? I have been looking with no luck for quite a while.

Saw the 2007 Legos at the Hybla Valley Target, but nothing new anywhere else.

mm74md
12-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Hope everyone is having a good holiday week.

Has anyone seen the WM Cantina set anywhere in the DC area? I have been looking with no luck for quite a while.

Saw the 2007 Legos at the Hybla Valley Target, but nothing new anywhere else.

Major Karr, they had a couple Cantina sets at my local wal marts (Hagerstown, MD & Waynesboro, PA). If you still need one, let me know and I can check for you.

jonthejedi
12-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Ditto that for me, Major Karr...shouldn't be a problem if you can't find one in your neighborhood. Let us know!

Major Karr
12-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks Guys. I am going to try one last time tomorrow, so I will let you know.

mtriv73
12-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I still haven't seen the cantina 5 pack in stores yet either. A friend picked one up for me in Gaithersburg, but I have yet to see them in stores. I wonder if they're only going to certain stores? If so, I hope Hasbro doesn't give Walmart any more exclusives.

Kidhuman
12-28-2006, 05:28 PM
I didnt see any at the CB Wal-Mart. Then one day I sauntered down a different aisle and holy carp there were about 100 sets of the Cantina figs.

Kidhuman
12-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Went to CB WM today. They had about 15 cases of SW figures they were packing out. No joke, 14 of them were H&V or GB waves. The other sole case was the NAboo/Endor 2 wave which was picked through and left with only NAboo soldiers in it. They set up an end cap of the H&V and were still full price.

They also had out the 07 Lego sets. I will be getting the AT-ST, Y-Wing and Grievous for sure. The landing craft looks cool, and didnt see the clone/army builder sets.

Also packed out were the Comic 2 packs, which I gladly passed on. Might get the Tarkin/stormie set later, but for the most part, they look like carp.

mtriv73
12-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Do you know how much Wally world was charging for the 2-Packs KH?

I checked both WM's, Target, and TRU today (We need an abbreviation for Target btw, maybe an emoticon in the shape of a target?) at any rate, there was nothing worth reporting beyond a few wave 8 stragglers at Target and the new vehicles at TRU. In fact, TRU had 5 Sith starfighters, several Hailfire droids, and a couple AAT's when I was there. I already have the new hailfire and sith starfighter, but I'm tempted to pick up the tank. The new deco is too nice to pass on.

Kidhuman
12-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Think 10 bucks, I scanned a buncvh of new stuff, mostly lego's though

Kidhuman
12-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Grabbed an AT-At Enodr andAT-St Titanium tonight at CB WM. They went up to 5.88 but had em proce match for 4.99

jonthejedi
12-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Scoped around the neighborhood today(just to get out of the house). Didn't see any good clearance stuff, although Severna Park Gold Crown Hallmark had the AT-AT for 60% off(beautiful piece that you can sit on a shelf or desk...comes w/batteries, don't need a X-mas tree...it's actually free-standing!). Saw new Spiderman Origins, Titanium forged Doc Ock & Spidey(I didn't know they were doing Marvel), Ghost Rider figs. from new Nic Cage flick & new POTC Secrets of the Deep & Movie 3 Sneak Peek. The only SW I found was Anakin's modified CW Starfighter from the Titanium line(still missing a couple) at north GB WalMart.

mm74md
01-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Found the Comic Packs at Frederick Target this morning before work. Very cool, just can't justify buying them. Most likely I'll want them in 3 months when nobody has them left :(

mm74md
01-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Also found my ROTS Battle Droids last night at Frederick TRU. They had all the other figs too, but I think you all have those already. They also had a Dagobah X-Wing which I really want, but not for $45!

mtriv73
01-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Also found my ROTS Battle Droids last night at Frederick TRU. They had all the other figs too, but I think you all have those already. They also had a Dagobah X-Wing which I really want, but not for $45!

Mortgage the house if you have to lol , but this is the best X-wing they've ever put out. Everything is painted, no stickers. The Dragon thingy is nice too.

Have you seen any titaniums anywhere? Target had 4 kabillion wookie fliers and walmart had the transformer ones, but I haven't seen the last 2 waves.

Kidhuman
01-03-2007, 12:47 PM
I found em at WM Mtriv. They had about 8 cases here, but they might be waiting until they reset the stores ot put em out.

mm74md
01-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Mortgage the house if you have to lol , but this is the best X-wing they've ever put out. Everything is painted, no stickers. The Dragon thingy is nice too.

I hate peer pressure. I caved and bought it. Haven't opened it yet. Not much space to display stuff in my tiny apartment. Might have to open it this weekend. Also, the Frederick TRU put out many more of the Wave 8 figs.

jonthejedi
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I caved as well on the Dagobah X-wing. I initially said...no way I'm giving Hasbro more $$$ for a repack. BUT, I loved the visual presentation. TRU had literally a pallet of them in the beginning. Slowly, the numbers ebbed down, and the word got out...no more restock; when they're gone they're gone. Ditto for the Tie fighter & elect. AT-AT. I probably won't open mine, and I swear mine has the dragonsnake in a different position than earlier versions. Has anyone else seen evidence of this. I know it doesn't count as a true variant.

Slicker
01-05-2007, 01:12 PM
and I swear mine has the dragonsnake in a different position than earlier versions. Has anyone else seen evidence of this. I know it doesn't count as a true variant.There are indeed two different versions. One I think has the snake in the open near Luke and the other has it under the wing.

mtriv73
01-05-2007, 01:15 PM
I caved as well on the Dagobah X-wing. I initially said...no way I'm giving Hasbro more $$$ for a repack. BUT, I loved the visual presentation. TRU had literally a pallet of them in the beginning. Slowly, the numbers ebbed down, and the word got out...no more restock; when they're gone they're gone. Ditto for the Tie fighter & elect. AT-AT. I probably won't open mine, and I swear mine has the dragonsnake in a different position than earlier versions. Has anyone else seen evidence of this. I know it doesn't count as a true variant.

I had heard about them moving it out from under the wing or something. I gave up on variation collecting a long time ago. And it is actually a packaging variation. If it happened back in 1998 you could proabaly find someone who would pay twice what it's worth for that kind of thing.

MM74MD, congrats on giving in. :thumbsup:

jonthejedi
01-05-2007, 01:52 PM
I have the "out in the open" version where the snake's a little more visible, probably because I waited so long to purchase. Gotta go, my Sideshow Bib F. just showed up.

Kidhuman
01-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Got a Grievious starfighter and an Anakin modified JSF as well as the GH Chewie and take apart 3po.

BountyHunterScum
01-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Found Sith Starfighter this morning at walmart.

Kidhuman
01-08-2007, 11:02 AM
The titanium or the 20 dollar vehicle?

jonthejedi
01-08-2007, 12:38 PM
I was under the impression WalMart didn't carry the mid-size, 19.99 vehicles at all.

mtriv73
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I was under the impression WalMart didn't carry the mid-size, 19.99 vehicles at all.

The one on 26 in Frederick, MD got in the new vehicles this weekend. I picked up the AtT. I guess they realized they're missing out on a significant part of the market.

Kidhuman
01-08-2007, 01:59 PM
The WM here also has them, I have seen the Hailfire, ATT and Vaders JSF.

BountyHunterScum
01-08-2007, 08:00 PM
The titanium or the 20 dollar vehicle?

Titanium version.

jonthejedi
01-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Picked up the Snowspeeder Assault Unleashed BP at Target for 9.98. I never thought these were worth the $25 TRU was charging for them.

mtriv73
01-09-2007, 09:06 AM
It looks like the Death Star briefing sets will be shipping soon. I ordered mine from Newforcecomics and they say they will have them on January 17th.

Major Karr
01-09-2007, 09:26 AM
If anyone can still help with the WM Cantina set, I would appreciate it. I give up trying to find one around the beltway. I know both mm74md and JontheJedi said they may still have some in their neck of the woods, but that was a few days ago.
Thanks in advance for the assist.

mm74md
01-09-2007, 12:10 PM
If anyone can still help with the WM Cantina set, I would appreciate it. I give up trying to find one around the beltway. I know both mm74md and JontheJedi said they may still have some in their neck of the woods, but that was a few days ago.
Thanks in advance for the assist.

I sent you a PM!

jonthejedi
01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
The offer's still there...my local WalMarts do still have them.

Kidhuman
01-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Target here has diddly squat except for Jerjerrod. WM also has all the H&V figures. They all have clearance tags in front of them, but the price is 6.63. WTF, its regular price. If they hit 3 bucks, I will get some clones as there are tons of #41 and shockies hanging there.

mtriv73
01-12-2007, 12:46 AM
I was at the route 85 WM tonight and finally saw the cantina sets on the shelves. They had them hidden well, but I finally found them. I already have a set, so I passed them up, but it's nice to see a lion in the wild rather than just in the zoo.

Still looking for the new titaniums and the Tarkin 2-pack.

TRU in Frederick has enough wave 8 clones to make even the biggest army builder smile.

jonthejedi
01-12-2007, 04:30 AM
I've seen Transformer Titaniums out the ying yang, but nary any SW. What gives?

mtriv73
01-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Hasbrotoyshop.com has the new titaniums in stock for $4.99 each. I got Obi wans jedi starfighter, the tantive IV, AT-ST, and Vaders sith starfighter. Shipping was $4.24, but since WM raised their price on titaniums to $5.88 I figure it's pretty much a wash. (I'm bored, so I just did the math and I ended up saving $0.50 because of sales tax.:bandit:)

Kidhuman
01-12-2007, 04:06 PM
I just get WM to price match Target on them.

jonthejedi
01-15-2007, 01:06 PM
I noticed my GB Wallys have the Assault Vehicles on their new planograms, but haven't seen any product.

Kidhuman
01-15-2007, 01:13 PM
CB WM had an AAT, 2 hailfires, and same old G&H figs.

jonthejedi
01-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Found Titanium AT-TE, Patrol Dewback & Invisible Hand at Columbia, MD TRU.

Slicker
01-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Found all 5 of the newest Titanium wave (Dewback, Red Interceptor, Invisible Hand, AT-TE and Dago/Wing) at the Lynnhaven TRU in Virginia Beach.

For all of you leeching lurkers they still had a couple of sets.

mtriv73
01-18-2007, 12:58 PM
I found the same 5 Slicker did, (Dewback, Invisible hand, Dagobah X-wing, TIE Interceptor, AT-TE) at teh TRU in Frederick today.

For the lurkers, I sneezed on all the ones that were left. ;)

jonthejedi
01-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know the Target DCPI #'s for the upcoming exclusive BP's?(Felucia, Ilum).

Slicker
01-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know the Target DCPI #'s for the upcoming exclusive BP's?(Felucia, Ilum).
From Commtech in the LA thread:

Betrayal on felucia 087-06-1070
Battle of Ilum 087-06-0835

I also went out to WM and bought the B-Wing and Jabba's Sailbarge LEGO sets. I'd been thinking of getting the Jabba one and I saw the B-Wing and it looked cool so I grabbed 'em both.

jonthejedi
01-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Many thanks! Happy hunting this w/e!

Kidhuman
01-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Didnt find any new titaniums tonight but did get the Tantive IV one from the last wave. Also got the Cantina Pack from Slick today, thanks old friend. It very well might be our last trade unless you get me some stuff from Japan.

Slicker
01-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Also got the Cantina Pack from Slick today, thanks old friend. You're welcome, Scott and thanks for all of the good trades.

Hopefully it's not the end but it's looking like it...for 3 years at least. If I'm still able to stay in the game that is.:(

UKWildcat
01-18-2007, 08:59 PM
When are you leaving out Slick? :sad:

Slicker
01-18-2007, 09:02 PM
When are you leaving out Slick? :sad:I leave Virginia on March 13. I'm going to Michigan for a little over a week and I have to report to Japan on March 23. I leave Michigan on the night of the 22nd. So that'll be the last time I see the family for awhile.:cry:

UKWildcat
01-18-2007, 09:05 PM
I leave Virginia on March 13. I'm going to Michigan for a little over a week and I have to report to Japan on March 23. I leave Michigan on the night of the 22nd. So that'll be the last time I see the family for awhile.:cry:

Man... it's getting closer quicker and quicker. So will you not be home in 3 years? If so, that will be extremely sad. :cry:

Slicker
01-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Man... it's getting closer quicker and quicker. So will you not be home in 3 years? If so, that will be extremely sad. :cry:
Not quite sure. I should be able to go home. I'll just have to take it in big chunks or else it won't be worth the time or the money. Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna miss my very first Christmas this year.

UKWildcat
01-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Not quite sure. I should be able to go home. I'll just have to take it in big chunks or else it won't be worth the time or the money. Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna miss my very first Christmas this year.

Aww man... that stinks. Well hopefully you'll be able to come home every once in a while. Let us know if there is anything we can do for ya while you are away... and try to stop in from time to time. Keep us posted on how everything goes too... I know, it will be difficult... I hope all goes well Nick!

Slicker
01-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Aww man... that stinks. Well hopefully you'll be able to come home every once in a while. Let us know if there is anything we can do for ya while you are away... and try to stop in from time to time. Keep us posted on how everything goes too... I know, it will be difficult... I hope all goes well Nick!Thanks for the kind words, John. I figured I'd better start up a thread on it since it's coming up and I'm such a valuable forumite.:rolleyes:

Thread (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=524510#post524510)

jonthejedi
01-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Best of luck, Slick! Let us know if we can help with any of your collecting needs & wants!

jonthejedi
01-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Lucked into a Titanium Paploo on speeder & Endor AT-AT at Ellicott City Target(was working nearby). They had a full complement of wave 14. I'm kinda caught up 'cept for RG Red Interceptor & Jabba's Sailbarge(just waiting for Glen Burnie TRU to finish reset...they have no small Titaniums ANYWHERE). Columbia Target had all of Saga wave 8 in...first I've seen Clone sergeant from Ep. II since the day I bought mine. South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy. had Special Value Saga twopacks...what's so special; I get two for 9.96 & one looks to be Rep Been. My big purchase was Holo. Jor-el from Superman Returns(c'mon, it's Marlon Brando for God's sake!)...for 2.63(75% off Superman action figures thru tomorrow). Also saw Marvel Legends: will finally be able to get an X3 Beast.

Slicker
01-19-2007, 10:15 AM
For my Virginia peeps I'm still in need of 3 figures from the latest wave:

Holo Cody
Super Battle Droid
Battle Droid 2-pack

I'm more than willing to pay over cost for each figure plus shipping. If I haven't found them by now in my area then I'm not gonna find 'em. I have to get 'em right when they come out or I never see 'em on shelves.

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 04:03 PM
I got you the Endor AT-AT Slick. If you get an extra Paploo I will take it.

Jon, you see another Paploo, hook me up please

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Went back out tonight and got a Lego B-Wing for 12 bucks at WM is Giles and Unleashed Snowspeeder set for 5 bucks at Target.

jonthejedi
01-20-2007, 06:52 AM
You got it, KH, on the extra Paploo. I saw an interesting thing at Target yesterday. IN SW section, on shelves where BP's are kept, they had a tag(no SKU#) reading something like Darth Vader Collector's Edition Limit 1 Per Customer. I queried someone in Elect. who promply took it down...saying it was "up too soon." Anyone have the skinny on what this could be???

Major Karr
01-20-2007, 09:28 AM
I think it is for the coin album Vader.

jonthejedi
01-21-2007, 05:15 AM
Makes sense. I can't believe they're going to impose a limit on it.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Finally found a Paploo on speeder today, now the circle is complete up to the current Dewback wave.

Target CB - Dagobah and Geonosis battle packs.

UKWildcat
01-23-2007, 10:44 AM
I went by Target just now and all they had were C3P0s, the Endor one. They had about 25 of him and that was basically it. Now I remember one of the reasons I cut waayyy back on collecting. :rolleyes:

mtriv73
01-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Finally found the Tarkin comic 2-pack at K-mart of all places. It looked like a bomb had gone off in their toy department. Stuff was scattered everywhere. I took one look at it and got ready to turn around and leave and then saw the comic packs out of the corner of my eye.

jonthejedi
01-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Had my hands on Ambush on Ilum & Betrayal on Felucia BP's, but the girl in Elect. that got them saw the 2/4 sticker on the boxes and snatched 'em away. Said they weren't even in the system, even though they arrived last night.

Fixer
01-25-2007, 01:44 PM
More Saga TIEs have popped up at Kingstown TRU, along with those Unleashed 10 figure multipacks, and some old VOTC (including Luke and Scout Trooper). They also still have a few Luke X-Wings, in case anyone's interested.

Of course everything is still full price.

Kidhuman
01-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Nothing new to report on this end. Still looking for the current wave of Titaniums, not worried though as they just started hitting a week ago.

jonthejedi
01-25-2007, 03:13 PM
How about the new TAC, planet-themed BP's...anyone get lucky on those at their local Targets, yet??

Kidhuman
01-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Havent been looking. Not to interested in them. Maybe Felucia about it.

Major Karr
01-25-2007, 04:01 PM
I found the Invisible Hand wave of Titaniums earlier today at the Kingstown TRU that Fixer mentioned. Have yet to find Paploo though.

jonthejedi
01-26-2007, 09:45 AM
South GB WalMart had an entire endcap of Special Value TwoPacks: Saga, Saga & stilllllll moooorrreee Saggggaaaaaaaaaaaa. C'mon March!

mm74md
01-27-2007, 08:42 AM
How about the new TAC, planet-themed BP's...anyone get lucky on those at their local Targets, yet??

i was able to pick up one last night at the frederick target. i got the betrayal on felucia battle back. i couldn't justify getting the Ilum one just to get the padme which is very Saga 2002ish

Also found the AT-TE & Dagobah X-Wing at Frederick Rt. 85 WM. They had a few more and also had maul speeder, vader starfighter, dewback, & invisible hand

I still need the obi-wan aotc starfighter & at-st if anyone could help

jonthejedi
01-27-2007, 12:21 PM
You know I'll keep an eye out for you.

jonthejedi
01-28-2007, 09:14 AM
I've had unbelievable luck with weekend scores on the last 3 or 4 waves...and today was no exception. Laurel Target had all of wave 9; only left behind 1 combat engineer trooper. Someone over at rebelscum found wave 9 in Hagerstown yesterday. Just an F.Y.I.

mtriv73
01-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Went to sunny Florida for the weekend to see the 24 hours of Daytona race. It was sweet. I'd never been to a race before. I got to meet Richard Petty and do a lap around the track on friday. On the way back from Dulles this afternoon, I stopped at the Target in Leesburg,VA (I thought I should since their car came in 1st.) At any rate, I found the Ilum and Felucia battlepacks, maul on speeder, and another blockade runner. They also had 5 BSG vipers from the original series (3 when I left.)

I'm tempted to put together a full squadron of each of the BSG ships.

UKWildcat
01-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Nothing new at Target today. :(

Slicker
01-29-2007, 08:37 PM
I haven't been out in some time but looking at anotheR Site they haven't found much either.

My needs from old waves are: Super Battle Droid, Battle Droids 2-pack, and Holo Cody. If anyone can help out I'll pay 'em extra.:thumbsup:

Fixer
01-30-2007, 12:35 PM
Slicker -

I found an SBD today and picked it up if you're interested. PM me and let me know.

On a related note, if anyone happens to have extras of the blue pack-in holos of Yoda or Han, and would like to trade, I have doubles of most of the others.

Slicker
01-30-2007, 12:40 PM
I found an SBD today and picked it up if you're interested. PM me and let me know.
Sweet. Thanks alot. PM sent...