PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23

Kidhuman
01-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Slick, I might have an extra Battle Droid Camo 2-pack, lemme look later tonight.

I picked up a LEgo Battle Droid set today. 4 SBD's, and 3 BD's at Cburg Target and noting at CB WM.

Kidhuman
01-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Cburg WM had the Lego clone sets and BD sets. Also packed out the new wave of Titaniums. I had all 5 in the cart and decided to only get three of them. I went back to the aisle like 10 minutes later and someone grabbed every single new one there was. I got the AT-TE, Invisible Hand and Dewback. The paint job on the Stormtrooper is worth sh*t. The Red TIE Int. doesnt do anyting for me. The X-wing was ok at best.

Target had nothing new.

mtriv73
01-31-2007, 04:34 PM
It was a very good day today.

I found all the wave 10 figs at the WM on 85 in Frederick today. They also had 2 elite corps clone troopers, 2 combat engineers and an Appo. Needless to say, they're gone now.

mtriv73
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
WM on 26 in Fredneck got in waves 8 and 9 (no sign of 10) all that was left when I got out of the lab was a combat engineer and a few wave 8 figs.

Major Karr
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Checked three WMs this morning - Kingstowne, Rte 1 in south Alexandria and Clinton - all nothing of note.
TRU at Kingstowne - nothing.
TRU in Clinton - really packed out SW section, with vehicles, wave 8, etc. Nice to finally see a TRU with lots of stuff, even if it was not necessarily new.
Still looking for the Cantina set (thanks for looking Matt) and Paploo titanium.

Also, I found the Target battlepacks at the Falls Church location. They are on a back endcap.

Slicker
02-01-2007, 12:11 PM
If you're talking about the Cantina Tin sets then I may be able to help you out.

My WM's always have tons of 'em (I haven't been out in about a week but I don't see them selling out completely). Just PM me if you want me to look next time I'm out (probably tonight).:thumbsup:

mtriv73
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM
TRU in Frederick had wave 9 today. I picked up Padme, Obi wan holo, Yareal, Vader's Astromech, another elite corps (3 left) and another Appo. They also had the white tie fighter, vaders sith starfighter, and Saesee Tinn's Jedi Starfighter.

That's it for me. The saga is now complete. Bring on the TAC.

Kidhuman
02-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Still no waves 9 or 10 here or Target battlepacks. I did get the X-wing Dagobah Titanium.

jonthejedi
02-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Found wave 10(yeah...no more Saga!) at Ellicott City WalMart. They had all of wave 8, no wave 9. Arundel Mills WalMart had no Saga to speak of, but did have sm. Titaniums wave 16.

valin horn
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
on my way to finally finding the BP's at target i found an AOTC obi wan jedi starfighter if whoever was looking for it still needs it shot me a PM:thumbsup:

UKWildcat
02-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Went by Target again this morning and the pegs were filled with the same carp. :mad:

Slicker
02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Made a decent little run today:

Lynnhaven WM - Not much but they must've had the exclusive wave as I found Aurra Sing and that was it.

Lynnhaven TRU - I picked up the TAC White TIE fighter.

Princess Anne WM - I got the Geonosis BP and Jedi Training BP

Princess Anne Target - Ambush on Ilum BP and Betrayal on Felucia BP

First Colonial Target - Had plenty of the aforementioned BP's but no figures. I did however get a nice looking shirt.

jonthejedi
02-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Was able to get the last 3 wave 10 Saga figures(they had wave 9, as well) I needed, thanks to the help of a fellow collector(thanks, Bob from dcswcc!). It looks like both north & south Glen Burnie WalMarts had 'em, but the north locale was pretty much wiped out by 3PM today. Happy hunting!

Kidhuman
02-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Good day for me today:

Cburg WM - Wave ten figs. Got all 5 exclusives. Also got a Ultra Titanium ARC for 5 bucks and the Exclusive Luke Unleashed for 6 bucks.

The kid picked up the Palyset from POTC2 for 15 bucks.

Target CB - Felucia Battlepack. I was there early this morning and they ran the DCPI and told me they didnt have any. I went back later in the day for something else and asked someone different to run it and she went tothe back and got me a set. I was going to pass on this one, but I liked the clone grunts.

Slicker
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Received the wave 9 Super Battle Droid from Fixer today in the mail.

Thanks again, Jeremy!:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
02-02-2007, 07:34 PM
The SBD is actually from wave 8.

Slicker
02-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Touche. That's right. These waves are coming out so fast I tend to lose track. I think I'm one and a half waves behind now and it only took a week. :crazed:

jonthejedi
02-03-2007, 01:01 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had tons of Geo. & Dagobah training BP's. I thought the Luke Hasbro picked was an odd choice(a better selection for a Bespin Confrontation BP with a cardboard gantry), instead of the backpack version(or standing) with interchangeable arms.

Fixer
02-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Received the wave 9 Super Battle Droid from Fixer today in the mail.

Thanks again, Jeremy!:thumbsup:

Got the payment too, glad to assist!

Fixer
02-03-2007, 10:42 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had tons of Geo. & Dagobah training BP's. I thought the Luke Hasbro picked was an odd choice(a better selection for a Bespin Confrontation BP with a cardboard gantry), instead of the backpack version(or standing) with interchangeable arms.

In one of the recent Q&As, Hasbro mentioned that all of the tools for each BP had to be in the same factory, so that might have played a role in selection. (But with the Dagobah Luke & Spirit Ben in the same wave, with the same base, you'd think they'd have come from the same factory). Anyway, just an idea.

Slicker
02-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Just got back from a toy run.

I picked up the Clone LEGO set, an Unleashed Luke on clearance for $7, and a Figrin D'an tin set for a forumite (PM sent on that).

And guess what KH? I found Holo Cody on the pegs...after I had already won that eBay auction. It figures.

Also, KH. I picked up the BD 2-pack so you can either hang on to the one you got me to open or just return it. We're still even up though so don't worry about replacing it.

Fixer
02-05-2007, 03:05 PM
New BPs at Springfield Target.

Kidhuman
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Cool SLick, will let you know when i get the others.

valin horn
02-06-2007, 11:46 AM
mm74md do you still need the obi wan AOTC starfighter

UKWildcat
02-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Went by Target today and they still have the same old carp. I'm done.

mtriv73
02-06-2007, 01:24 PM
TRU in Frederick has the Dagobah and Geonosis battle packs (and all the other recent, non-exclusive ones.) The are all out of wave 9 and decent titaniums though. I think the leia speederbike is going to be around longer than the sandcrawler and wookie flyer.

jonthejedi
02-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Ditto that for the Glen Burnie TRU. North GB Wally also had new BP's & same ol' leftoverSaga.

Slicker
02-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Picked up the Hailfire Droid at Lynnhaven TRU and got the Endor AT-AT and GG's Starfighter from Lynnhaven WM.

They've gotta restock soon. Most of the stores I went to had bare pegs.

Kidhuman
02-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Bare pegs around except WM which is still stocked with about 150 H&V figures.

Fixer
02-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Does anyone bother checking Kay Bee or K-Mart anymore? Last time I was in a K-Mart, they didn't seem to have any SW items (couldn't even find pegs for 'em).

mtriv73
02-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Does anyone bother checking Kay Bee or K-Mart anymore? Last time I was in a K-Mart, they didn't seem to have any SW items (couldn't even find pegs for 'em).

K-marts around here have new stuff occasionally, (I found the Tarkin comic-pack there.) Unfortunately, they're overpriced. Their stores are dirty, the aisles always look like carp, and if you do find anything you want, plan on spending the next 2 hours in line while the incompetent cashiers try to ring up the 3 items the person in front of you is buying. (Can you tell I don't care for the place?)

We don't have a KB here anymore, so I can't help you out with that one. Before it closed though, it seemed like they were just buying closeout lots of toys though. They were always 5-6 waves behind.

Fixer
02-13-2007, 12:09 PM
K-marts around here have new stuff occasionally, (I found the Tarkin comic-pack there.) Unfortunately, they're overpriced. Their stores are dirty, the aisles always look like carp, and if you do find anything you want, plan on spending the next 2 hours in line while the incompetent cashiers try to ring up the 3 items the person in front of you is buying. (Can you tell I don't care for the place?)

Well, at least they're consistent. :) The ones they've turned orange and loaded with Kenmore appliances are marginally better than they used to be.

Most of wave 8? good stuff (engineer, holo Cody, SBD, BD2-pack) at Kingstowne TRU.

Kidhuman
02-13-2007, 07:07 PM
That is actually wave 8 and 9 there.

timmae
02-13-2007, 11:39 PM

We don't have a KB here anymore, so I can't help you out with that one. Before it closed though, it seemed like they were just buying closeout lots of toys though. They were always 5-6 waves behind.

i work at a mall where kb is. thay have not had as you say, carp. when it is good it is great, but hardly never see carp there. the manager found a stash of potj's a little while back. they rang at a buck, so i bought them. got a tickle me elmo there for my friends daughter too. they never got wave 8 in.forgot who was 7, they may not have got them either. i really think stores are done now til the new figs. cause if you look back they usually end the series at the end of dec, not feb.

jonthejedi
02-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Picked up the new GH this am at south GB WalMart(love hammerhead & Figrin)...right before I found out from Toyota that my car's going to cost me $400(leaking brake calipers). Siiighhhh???!!!

Kidhuman
02-17-2007, 10:11 PM
I havent found any new stuff, but did get Slickers Figs and AT-ST titanium, PM me if you still need the titanium for arrangements Slick

Slicker
02-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Most definitely still need the AT-ST and the other figs.

mtriv73
02-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Picked up the new GH this am at south GB WalMart(love hammerhead & Figrin)...right before I found out from Toyota that my car's going to cost me $400(leaking brake calipers). Siiighhhh???!!!

I know what you mean. I just spent $1700 on a bearing, a relay switch, vacuum hoses, plugs, fuel induction service, and a ton of other minor stuff. Oh well, it's cheaper than a new car.

Slicker
02-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Went out and, of course, didn't find carp. One WM had a ton of JerJerrods and 3PO's and Target didn't have anything.

Apparently the TRU near me restocked today (imagine that, after the BOGO sale :rolleyes: ). They only had the Holo Cody wave though.

mtriv73
02-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Found the Tantive IV battlepack today. They actually had them at both Wal-marts. Target dropped their prices to $5.88 and of course had nothing.

UKWildcat
02-23-2007, 10:26 AM
Well, I finally got the Podracers. I picked up one of Walmarts special value 2-packs for $9.96 or whatever, and it had the Podracers along with Gragra. Other than that, WM didn't have much of anything; mainly H&V and Battles collection. Didn't see anything new.

Fixer
02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Found some of the last (non-Walmart) Saga wave at Target, Springfield. Still had holo Obi, Padme, and brown clone guy (not the scout trooper). Also had all three Marvel comic packs.

mtriv73
02-23-2007, 10:14 PM
TRU Frederick had all the wave 9 today and most of the new titaniums as well. Since I already have all these, I really don't even know why I stopped there. Force of habit I guess. WM on 26 has 3 figures...total. A Reikaan and 2 admiral what-his-names.

mm74md
02-24-2007, 08:24 AM
TRU Frederick had all the wave 9 today and most of the new titaniums as well. Since I already have all these, I really don't even know why I stopped there. Force of habit I guess. WM on 26 has 3 figures...total. A Reikaan and 2 admiral what-his-names.

of course the day i don't stop at tru they have wave 9. d'oh!

UKWildcat
02-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Went by Target today and they didn't really have anything. The pegs are getting rather bare so it's about time they restock. I'll check back next week.

jonthejedi
02-26-2007, 12:44 PM
South Glen Burnie WalMart had Capture of Tantive IV BP's this morning(2 that I saw).

jonthejedi
03-01-2007, 04:16 AM
OK, Hasbro...it's March...where's TAC???

UKWildcat
03-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Went to Target earlier this morning and they still haven't restocked.

jonthejedi
03-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Canada, oh Canada.

Slicker
03-01-2007, 01:03 PM
FINALLY!!

I finally found some of Wave 9. I picked up Yareal, the Elite Clone, and Padme. I also got the Tantive IV BP.

Fixer
03-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Lots of wave 8 (especially clones) at Kingstowne TRU.

Kidhuman
03-01-2007, 07:27 PM
FINALLY!!

I finally found some of Wave 9. I picked up Yareal, the Elite Clone, and Padme. I also got the Tantive IV BP.

Lucky bastage, I still aint seen them

jonthejedi
03-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Both north Glen Burnie Target & WalMart & south GB Target had new TAC Unleashed Battlepacks. The paint aps look almost Animation-style, and the scale is completely different from previously released BP's. The new packaging is gorgeous...I don't know if it justifies $10 per set.

Kidhuman
03-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I saw the new battlepacks also yesterday. Didnt impress me much

mtriv73
03-04-2007, 09:30 AM
With the exception of the new unleashed at WM on 85, I haven't seen anything for a week.

KH-they were sold out of everything you had wanted when I finally got to TRU. They still have a couple of engineer clones, but no Elite corp or Appo. I'm hoping WM restocks this week before TAC hits here.

Kidhuman
03-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks for looking. I will prolly resort to the bay to find them.

mtriv73
03-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks for looking. I will prolly resort to the bay to find them.

Hasbro toyshop usually has them in stock. I'd go there first, or just wait. They're going to be shipping for 2 more months.

seanmcfripp
03-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Picked up the TAC first wave at Frederick K-Mart before lunch. I didn't see the McQuarrie Stormy though, so maybe the stock guy nabbed it. Odd that everything else was there. I think it went something like 2 ATs, 2 GMs, 2 R-2s, 2 Obi-wans, 1 SBD, 1 Mace, and 1 lava miner. Ok, so yeah, that's 11 figures, so one was missing, unless I totally missed it, which is totally easy to do in the tornado ravaged toy section at K-Mart.

BTW, the figures rock. The new SBD might be my favorite.

Slicker
03-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Man, now I'm really gonna have to go and check K-Marts near me. They probably won't have anything but I just wanna be sure.

Does anyone still find it weird that we have the TAC figures on the east coast first?

mtriv73
03-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Picked up the TAC first wave at Frederick K-Mart before lunch. I didn't see the McQuarrie Stormy though, so maybe the stock guy nabbed it. Odd that everything else was there. I think it went something like 2 ATs, 2 GMs, 2 R-2s, 2 Obi-wans, 1 SBD, 1 Mace, and 1 lava miner. Ok, so yeah, that's 11 figures, so one was missing, unless I totally missed it, which is totally easy to do in the tornado ravaged toy section at K-Mart.

BTW, the figures rock. The new SBD might be my favorite.

Aiigh! I checked there yesterday so I didn't go today.

jonthejedi
03-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Congrats! I thought they hit in the midwest first?

Slicker
03-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Uke, I'd heavily suggest you go out to K-Marts tomorrow. The TAC figures are hitting in our area, especially yours.

I'm gonna head out to a couple tomorrow and hopefully get a few of the leftovers.

UKWildcat
03-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up Slick. I was planning on going by Target tomorrow, so I'll swing by K-Mart as well. I'll be sure to post any findings.

Thanks again Slick. :thumbsup:

Major Karr
03-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Found the Appo wave at the Falls Church Target yesterday. Just need Aurra Sing and then will be ready for TAC. Good luck at KMart today everyone.

UKWildcat
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Just got back from running around this morning and I wasn't able to find anything. Target was restocking the toy section so I may go back later tonight or tomorrow.

Slicker
03-07-2007, 12:21 PM
I went to two K-Marts and apparently mine are the only 2 in the Hampton Roads area that don't have any. All the other ones have gotten them in except for First Colonial and Gen. Booth. Whatever.

Since I was on FC I went into Target and found Commander Appo. Now I only need Holo Obers and Vaders droid to finish wave 9.

Rolled by TRU and found 2 of the Paploo on Speeder Bike Titanium. KH, PM me if you want one since I had you in mind when I found 'em. Otherwise it's free game to whoever.

mtriv73
03-07-2007, 03:43 PM
I didn't see it for myself, but I heard the WM on 26 in Frederick had the WM wave in again today. Unfortunately, the guy who called to tell me said there weren't any of Mace's R4 unit (sorry Sean.)

seanmcfripp
03-07-2007, 04:19 PM
...there weren't any of Mace's R4 unit (sorry Sean.)

Rrrrrr, stupid purple robot! Why do I want you so bad?! Why do you elude me so?!

Ok, I give up. Anyone out there stumble upon an R4-M6 and wouldn't mind nabbing it for me, I'd be most thankful.

Slicker
03-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I can't find that damn purple thing either, Sean. He's the only one from that wave I need and no one can seem to find him.

mtriv73
03-08-2007, 08:20 AM
I can't find that damn purple thing either, Sean. He's the only one from that wave I need and no one can seem to find him.

At least we know they're still shipping.

Major Karr
03-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Found a few of TAC wave #1 (Obi, Lava, R2 and SBD) at the Annandale KM, but as I was looking at them a young kid rounded the corner and said to his dad "oh there are no Star Wars", so I handed them to him and said these are new. Guess I was feeling nostalgic, but I was glad to see they are still starting young. So I went to the Springfield KM (late morning) and was surprised to find several TAC #1 except for Mace, Marine and Stormie. Plus they had no price stickers on them.

Guys, I will look out for the Mace R4, but the WM around here pretty much suck. I am still looking for Aurra myself.

Kidhuman
03-08-2007, 02:44 PM

I have him, but only one.

Cant believe you guys are finding TAC and I still havent seen wave 9 anywhere.

mtriv73
03-08-2007, 03:11 PM
I saw the TAC R2 at K-mart in Frederick today. It's probably left over from Sean's figures the other day.

My case of wave 1 will be here Monday. I'm still going to buy additional clones though.

I'll keep looking for the others as well.

jonthejedi
03-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Good for you Major Karr, BRAVO! Lest we forget who these toys are for...well, big kids count as well. I see the look in my son's face every time I bring home a wave & show him, knowing he knows I'm not going to open them up. He does have GH loose to play with, though.

Slicker
03-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Cant believe you guys are finding TAC and I still havent seen wave 9 anywhere.I've been seeing the basic remnants of wave 9. I still need Holo Obers and Vader's Droid. Just give the word and I'll grab what I can before I leave and try and get it out to ya.

As for the Titanium Paploo on speeder bike. If anyone wants it it's yours for cost plus shipping.

Kidhuman
03-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I need the 3 clones, Holo Obi and the droid myself. If ya see them, hook a sucka up.

jonthejedi
03-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Are you looking for orig. release Holo Obi(dark blue) or corrected version?

Kidhuman
03-09-2007, 06:09 AM
Any version really, I dont care of variants.

mm74md
03-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Boys, that's for the Kmart tips. I struck Gold last night with an unopened case. I must say I haven't bought that many figures at once since ROTS Midnight Madness. These are friggin sweet.

KH - As in 3 clones do you mean Appo, Kashyyyk & Engineer? I could probably pick those up here in Hagerstown. I'll get them & if you don't need them I'll return them. I can also get the purple & black droids as well. I'm off work today so me & my daughter will do a little shopping.

Slicker
03-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Any version really, I dont care of variants.Same here.

My only needs are:

Mace's Droid
Vader's Droid
Holo Obers

mtriv73
03-09-2007, 02:57 PM
I was told the WM on 85 in Frederick has the WM wave. The guy that told me picked up a purple astromech for sean. If I have time later, I'll run over and see what else they have and pick some up.

jonthejedi
03-10-2007, 05:20 AM
SWShop.com has an interesting case deal(12 different TAC, yes I said 12) I'm mulling over. It doesn't ship till next month, though. As UK & Slicker will attest...run, don't walk to your local cineaplex & catch the awesome 300 this w/e...and then tell me you wouldn't want a whole line of Spartan action figures. I went to Muvico yesterday(1st show) and it was darn near sold out. Wow!

mm74md
03-10-2007, 09:16 AM
As UK & Slicker will attest...run, don't walk to your local cineaplex & catch the awesome 300 this w/e...and then tell me you wouldn't want a whole line of Spartan action figures. I went to Muvico yesterday(1st show) and it was darn near sold out. Wow!

Unfortunately I agreed to see this with my brother...on Sunday. I'm dying to see it. I'm sure I will agree with y'all.

jonthejedi
03-11-2007, 07:55 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had the new laser-sighted clonetrooper blasters with "Nerf-technology." Nuff said about that!

seanmcfripp
03-11-2007, 08:50 AM
...picked up a purple astromech for sean.

You sir, are the best.

UKWildcat
03-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Went by Target today and they still didn't have anything new out. It's been months since they restocked.

Kidhuman
03-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Went to WM and found remnants of wave 9, grabbed Appo, between that and what MTriv hooked up all I need is holo obers.

mtriv73
03-16-2007, 09:55 AM
I found snow today.

It was 77 degrees wednesday for Pete's sake! Now it's dumping snow outside.

Between this and my Hokies making the NCAA tournament, the apocalyse is most likely coming soon.

seanmcfripp
03-16-2007, 10:07 AM
A big thanx to mtriv for the purple astro droid.

I've run the Order 66 DCPI at three different Targets in the last 3 days, and none have gotten them in yet. Or maybe they've come in and someone bought the whole case. Anyhoo, here's hoping they're stocked well on 25th for the official "street" date release.

Kidhuman
03-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Got a Camo Biker Scout today.

jonthejedi
03-22-2007, 04:16 AM
Noticed that Glen Burnie TRU got the variant Dagobah X-wing back in stock with the dragonsnake more in the center of the display.

Fixer
03-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Miracle of miracles - the Kingstowne TRU restocked w/ TAC. I think just one case, but doubles are still there. Also have the coin album and Tantive IV BP.

mm74md
03-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Still looking for another McQuarrie Trooper. My local WM across the MD/PA border had what looked like at least 2 cases of the TAC and wouldn't you know it no McTroopers. Surprisingly, they had everything else. If anyone needs any help let me know asap.

mtriv73
03-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Still looking for another McQuarrie Trooper. My local WM across the MD/PA border had what looked like at least 2 cases of the TAC and wouldn't you know it no McTroopers. Surprisingly, they had everything else. If anyone needs any help let me know asap.

WM on 26 in Frederick was the same way today, except they had put out at least 4 cases. I'm thinking someones army building these puppies. They had quite a few marines and airbourne troopers though. (Actually I went back later and there were no more Marines and only 2 airbourne left, but there were enough R2's and Obi wans to keep them from reordering for a while.

Disclaimer: I bought 3 of the marines and 1 airbourne

KH I finally sent your stuff today.

Sean, got your PM, I'll keep my eyes open.

Kidhuman
03-23-2007, 12:02 AM
MTriv, responded to your needs list.

Found the Pegasus I offered up to Mtriv, Jabbas Sail Barge and Firespray ship(gold Slave 1 basically) Titaniums tonight.

seanmcfripp
03-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Looks like Target in Frederick did their reset last nite, so all the SW stuff is on the oposite end of the aisle now. The pegs are up for TAC figs, but they've been cleaned out for a while from usage of the DCPI trick. The new SW Nerf blasters were out though, if anyone cares.

UKWildcat
03-23-2007, 09:40 AM
I just got back from Target and they still haven't restocked!!!! This is getting f'ing ridiculous.

mtriv73
03-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Looks like Target in Frederick did their reset last nite, so all the SW stuff is on the oposite end of the aisle now. The pegs are up for TAC figs, but they've been cleaned out for a while from usage of the DCPI trick. The new SW Nerf blasters were out though, if anyone cares.

I wonder if they're actually cleaned out or just changed the listing on everything to "out of stock" so the 14 of us who hit there frequently will stop pestering them?

jonthejedi
03-23-2007, 11:36 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had dozen or so TAC "Treachery" BP's along with loads of Vader/Coin Albums. Some Basic TAC figures, but, of course, no clonetroopers or McQ. stormies. Happy hunting this w/e!

mtriv73
03-23-2007, 11:23 PM
I got Saesee Tinns JSF at Target on 85 tonight. I had received misguided info that the Saleceumi packs would be out after 7:00 PM so when I went to check and they weren't there, I bought the starfighter to justify the drive across town.

The thing that irks me is that I don't know if my source was wrong or the employees are just too lazy to actually do their job and stock the fraking toys.

Oh well. On a lighter note...I got a nice little $25 gift cert. from EE in the e-mail today which I promptly used to buy the General grievous, c3po, and clone trooper titanium ultra figures.

If anyone needs a C3po titanium figure, I'll have one for trade as soon as the order comes in (It was extra and I had to buy it to get the clone and grievous).

On a side note: God Bless KH and his entire family for the next 1138 generations for finding me a Titanium Pegasus! I'll probably find (and buy) 5 of them in the next month, but there is something comforting in knowing that you have one.

jonthejedi
03-24-2007, 09:01 AM
North GB WalMart had nada except for thousands of Spidey 3 action figures. Went over to Target an hour later, and some guy told me they just put 3 boxes of wave 1 TAC out, so I swooped back: found 1 concept stormie & the clonetroopers I needed. Now I can rest. By the way; area Targets are saying April 8 for Order 66 two-packs.

mtriv73
03-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Found a big old nothing today at both WM's, Target, and TRU. One WM here in town is putting up new planograms and will have no Battlepacks. That's going to make finding the exclusive one a bit annoying for me since I'll have to drive across town rather than going 1/2 mile from my house.

Tons of R2 and Obi wan wave 1 on the pegs up here at WM on 26.

I REALLY HOPE THE SCALPERS DON"T BUY ALL THOSE AND PUT THEM UP ON E-BAY.

Who knows, reverse psychology may work.

UKWildcat
03-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Still no TAC in my area yet, hopefully it won't be much longer. :)

Kidhuman
03-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Still no TAC in my area yet, hopefully it won't be much longer. :)

Ditto, stopped in Target though tonight for some other things and found the comic 2 packs already on clearance though, the Ilum BP's were still full price.

mtriv73
03-27-2007, 09:25 AM
KH, did those figures arrive yet? I mailed them thursday.

WM on 85 in Frederick had 24 of the saleucami BP's last night as well as Vader coin thingy's. Sean, I hope you got my message. A friend picked up one for me and one for him but neglected to get get one for you:upset:

mm74md
03-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Frederick Target has the Tantive IV battlepacks. I want the rebel dudes, but can't justify paying just for those :(

mtriv73
03-27-2007, 01:12 PM
I just made a big lunch time toy run and came up with nada. WM apparently either sold out of the saleucami packs or put them in the back. They'd also put out new tianiums but the pegasus and original series cylon raider were gone. I ran into Sean at Target. He said he'd gotten the order 66 packs five minutes before, but they didn't show up in the computer and no one would go look for me. On top of that, the cells I need for my experiment are still in Bethesda (an hour away) and I managed to crash an apple computer this morning. I guess I'm just not having the best of days.:(

seanmcfripp
03-27-2007, 01:23 PM
WM apparently either sold out of the saleucami packs or put them in the back.

I stopped by after I talked to you at Target, just to see if I could get lucky with someone going to back, but no dice. Thanx for the tip last nite.

I ran into Sean at Target. He said he'd gotten the order 66 packs five minutes before, but they didn't show up in the computer and no one would go look for me.

Wow, the DCPI trick is such a crap shoot. I was JUST in there, and they brought out a whole case for me, so I KNOW there were at least 5 left (I took the other 7), unless some other SW nerd followed right after me.

BTW, the Order 66 packs are pretty cool. I'm having a blast at my desk right now. I never got the second ROTS action feature Anakin in '05, so this is my first. He's actually a nifty little figure. I was only going to army build a little squad of three with the Yoda Clone, but now that I have these guys in my hands, I think I might have to get a few more Mace Marines. At ten bucks a pop, these are a great deal.

Kidhuman
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
KH, did those figures arrive yet? I mailed them thursday.

WM on 85 in Frederick had 24 of the saleucami BP's last night as well as Vader coin thingy's. Sean, I hope you got my message. A friend picked up one for me and one for him but neglected to get get one for you:upset:

They havent arrived yet, will let you know when they do.

WM here is doing inventory the next 2 days so that explains why they havent put out figures.

seanmcfripp
03-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Frederick TRU had out three cases worth of TAC figures. I grabbed two McQuarrie Clones to complete my little three man squad. Still a bunch of Airbornes and GMs left for anyone who's still looking.

mtriv73
03-28-2007, 03:06 PM
Managed to get 5 of the 6 order 66 2-packs at Target today. It turns out they were in the managers office. He said that some guy had been in yesterday and bought a set plus another Yoda Kashyyk. I said I knew that person pretty well which he thought was pretty funny.

TRU has the endor at-at's, marines, airbourne troopers, lava miners, obi's and R2's.

Sean, if you see any more concept stormies can you pick me one up?

seanmcfripp
03-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Managed to get 5 of the 6 order 66 2-packs at Target today. It turns out they were in the managers office. He said that some guy had been in yesterday and bought a set plus another Yoda Kashyyk. I said I knew that person pretty well which he thought was pretty funny.

LOL, oh man, that's too funny. I can just picture the Target folks hiding SW stuff in the office up front, laughing at our frustration.

* in slobbery nerd voice *

"But I used the DCPI and checked your inventory system. *dab spittle* I KNOW it's in your store somewhere!"

They probably vidoetape us and have contests with other stores to see who can come up with the funniest SW collector video.

Sean, if you see any more concept stormies can you pick me one up? Absolutely.

Kidhuman
03-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Mtriv, got the package today, thanks a bunch, am all caught up now on TSC, will start on TAC now.

Fixer
03-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Kingstowne TRU got restocked with AT-ATs.

UKWildcat
03-29-2007, 12:13 PM
TAC is showing up in my area. Got back from Target and they had a few on the pegs, none that I wanted, but it's still good to see that they are around now.

Kidhuman
03-29-2007, 02:23 PM
WM here told me they wont put any new SW figures out until they sell the 9 pegs of H&V first. %^&#$&$&'s.

UKWildcat
03-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Ouch. That sucks kh...

Just hide them somewhere. ;)

Kidhuman
03-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Its not a bad idea but hiding about 70-100 figures is hard.

UKWildcat
03-29-2007, 02:30 PM
I suppose that is a bit much. :sad:

jonthejedi
03-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Ellicott City TRU & WalMart both had remnants of TAC wave 1. Still looking for Sith infiltrator. Nothing's more pathetic than the action fig. aisles in my local Targets. No Star Wars, no Pirates3 except sm. Unleashed scale, hardly any Spidey3...c'mom get the stuff outatheback & sell it to the consumer for gosh sakes. It's no wonder so many collectors are having to use DPCI #'s Geez!

mtriv73
03-29-2007, 05:55 PM
I just found out that mtriv73 jr. (due august 5th) is a boy! Now I'll have someone to play Star Wars with. I also guess it means that my days of being a carded collector will be over as soon as he starts to walk.

Kidhuman
03-29-2007, 07:09 PM
I just found out that mtriv73 jr. (due august 5th) is a boy! Now I'll have someone to play Star Wars with. I also guess it means that my days of being a carded collector will be over as soon as he starts to walk.

They dont have to be, just dont let him open them, I managed it for 5 years before I had to open mine due to lack of room.

Ellicott City TRU & WalMart both had remnants of TAC wave 1. Still looking for Sith infiltrator. Nothing's more pathetic than the action fig. aisles in my local Targets. No Star Wars, no Pirates3 except sm. Unleashed scale, hardly any Spidey3...c'mom get the stuff outatheback & sell it to the consumer for gosh sakes. It's no wonder so many collectors are having to use DPCI #'s Geez!

At least your Target still has an action figure aisle

jonthejedi
03-30-2007, 03:16 AM
An early "welcome to the world" for your new SW buddy. Yeah, I remember those days...but from '95 on all my carded fig. were up on pegboard so Tyler couldn't reach 'em anyway. He still loves GH line so get ready to spend some $$$ on those. He lost the red laser gun(black hole syndrome; socks, etc.) to my Tomy room-alarm stormtrooper...but what's a Dad to do...you forgive & forget.

Slicker
03-30-2007, 06:30 AM
Man, I miss posting here with you guys. :cry:

mm74md
03-30-2007, 07:52 AM

Congratulations! I must have missed the original announcement.

:thumbsup:

mm74md
03-30-2007, 08:03 AM
WM here told me they wont put any new SW figures out until they sell the 9 pegs of H&V first. %^&#$&$&'s.

This is bad...I've done it before :evil: . Use your credit card to buy all (or most) of them. Sit on them for a while and them return them to an off the beaten path WM that you don't visit :twisted:

Kidhuman
03-30-2007, 09:16 AM
I am ok now. Target ran the DCPI for me and brought mne out 2 cases today. I got the Airborne Trooper, Galactic Marine, Lava Miner and took both Concept Stormies. I left the Mace, Obi R2 and SBD because everyone said that they are warming everywhere. If WM dont want my money, I will spend it elsewhere. Let em sit on the G&H, maybe it will let HAsbro see that they never stock em like they are supoosed to with different skus and all.

seanmcfripp
03-30-2007, 09:37 AM
I just found out that mtriv73 jr. (due august 5th) is a boy!
Ahh, it's official now! Congrats again, good sir!

Now I'll have someone to play Star Wars with.
Nothing cuter than a 2 year old vacuuming with a lightsaber.

I also guess it means that my days of being a carded collector will be over as soon as he starts to walk.
It's also an excuse to get twice as much stuff though. You'd be surprised at how "respectful" small children can be of "daddy's toys" if they grow up around it. I let my girls handle all my stuff without any worries. The AT-AT is especially popular around my house. They love the little Vader hologram that lights up when Veers says "You may start your landing."

jonthejedi
03-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Mine has taken a shine(***Hasbro take note; kids DO want playsets) to the ROTS Mustafar playset. He slides Anakin("NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!") down into the "flip-over" lava pool.

Kidhuman
03-30-2007, 11:32 AM
When it copmes to kids and buying them SW toys as well, it does allow for multiple buyage. I support buying clones by giving my kid some every so often of the armies(small as they are).

UKWildcat
03-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Man, I miss posting here with you guys. :cry:

We miss your posts Slick. :cry:

Glad to hear you scored the TAC kh! :thumbsup: (btw - check Actionfigs forum)

Kidhuman
03-30-2007, 03:04 PM
You can still post here Slick. It aint neevr stopped me from posting in other peoples areas. You should get stuff before us anyways. Give us the details.

Chekcing after here UK.

jonthejedi
03-31-2007, 05:51 PM
South Glen Burnie WalMart: Treachery on Sal. BP's on back endcap(facing gardening); south GB Target: Vader/Coin album & not one fig. on pegs(Saga, TAC or otherwise). GB TRU: Endor AT-AT back in stock(X-wing, too), TAC wave 1 Obi, droids & Mace. North GB WalMart: TAC wave 1 Obi's(Treachery BP's sold out) & small Titanium Jabba's Sail Barge; north GB Target: Vader/coin album & wave 1 remnants.

UKWildcat
04-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Went by WM today and they had the TAC out, although the selection was pretty picked over. I was able to get a Lava Miner though. Other than that, they had Obi, Mace and R2, which appear to be the warmers thus far; I passed on those.

Kidhuman
04-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Target set up an endcap of SW figs. They had they TAC out, but it was everything I left there the other day(which was mace, sbd....)

jonthejedi
04-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Target has a sale on Saga figs...just no stock. Likewise for mid-size vehicles @$17& change...also no stock. North GB Target had Tac wave 1 minus McStormie & AT. GB TRU had new Titaniums: Firespray, Luke's snowspeeder & Jabba's sailbarge.

mtriv73
04-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Found the Classis cylon raider at TRU in Frederick today. They also had the rest of the new waves (except Battlestar pegasus,) but I already got those from BBTS last week. Also had tons of tantive IV packs.

K-mart was, as usual, worthless.

UKWildcat
04-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Went by Target today but they didn't have nada. Just a couple TAC Obis left and that was it.

mm74md
04-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Went to Frederick Target and had nothing on the shelves. I did the DCPI lookup for Order 66 and wouldn't you know it...they were in the stockroom. I flagged down a girl & she got me the case. I already found the Vader/Bow in the Hagerstown Target & I got the rest of the set. They had one more full set + an extra Vader/Bow as of 1:30 today

mtriv73
04-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Went to Frederick Target and had nothing on the shelves. I did the DCPI lookup for Order 66 and wouldn't you know it...they were in the stockroom. I flagged down a girl & she got me the case. I already found the Vader/Bow in the Hagerstown Target & I got the rest of the set. They had one more full set + an extra Vader/Bow as of 1:30 today

Not any more, I got everything except 1 vader bow. All that was missing for me to complete set 2 was Anakin and the Airborne trooper.

Sean I picked up the Saleucami set for you today as well.

seanmcfripp
04-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Not any more...
Wow, I'm starting to think Target's going to sell through their entire run of these things without ever even hitting the shelves!

Sean I picked up the Saleucami set for you today as well.
Super terrific happy fun time! Many thanx, good sir.

mm74md
04-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Wow, I'm starting to think Target's going to sell through their entire run of these things without ever even hitting the shelves!

Super terrific happy fun time! Many thanx, good sir.

MTRIV73, Which WM had the Saleucami packs?

mtriv73
04-04-2007, 12:11 PM
MTRIV73, Which WM had the Saleucami packs?

85 and only 85. The one on 26 hasn't gotten any exclusives (including the final 5) since the crashed snowspeeder and tie bomber in 2002. Since I can hit 26 on the way home from work, this annoys the feces out of me.

mm74md
04-04-2007, 01:29 PM
85 and only 85. The one on 26 hasn't gotten any exclusives (including the final 5) since the crashed snowspeeder and tie bomber in 2002. Since I can hit 26 on the way home from work, this annoys the feces out of me.

Thanks for the info. I actually went over there during lunch and found what must have been the last one. The box was damaged which doesn't matter since I open them up. It was actually sitting on top of the dvds in electronics. Glad I spotted it.

You will actually have some competition from me once my company moves from across from Target over to Walkersville this fall. I'm going to miss being able to walk across the road to Target :cry:

Kidhuman
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Didnt find much at WM today in Cburg. I spoke with the Dept head of toys and she said they havent gotten any new SW toys in for some time because the H&V are clogging pegs. I then told her it was a new line with different SKU's and she gave me a dirty look and walked away

Kidhuman
04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
CB WM had squat

Target had clearance goodies. I got 2 Ilum packs for 8 bucks, someone popped the 3PO and PAdme from one so I got it for 2.98 and the other was 5 bucks. Also got the ROTJ Tin set for 6 bucks.

jonthejedi
04-06-2007, 04:08 AM
If anyone here is going to CIV...I could use help in obtaining the McQ. exclusive C3PO/R2. Please PM me if this is a possibility. THanks in advance.

UKWildcat
04-06-2007, 10:26 AM
I too scored a couple Ilum Battlepacks from Target, $4.98 a piece (clearance) thanks to kh. :thumbsup: Other than that, Target was pretty bare.

I grabbed a TAC Galactic Marine from WM, as well as SAGA Labria.

Also got the ROTJ Tin set for 6 bucks.

They didn't have any of those left did they?

jonthejedi
04-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Keep a watchful eye out this weekend, gang, cause I just scored all six TAC wave 2 at Laurel, MD Target using DPCI#(which is also the same for wave 1). I was lied to twice about backroom stock when calling(to save gas)...but Laurel turned up #10 on the pegs so I thought I'd go in person. Lo & behold, the scanner showed more in the backroom. Unfortunately, the box had been opened, so only 1 Fett remained which I gladly took. Be careful when calling, or who you get to help you. Since Order 66, it seems like they're selling SW out of the back, cause I never see anything on the floor. I wouldn't rule out TRU possibly getting some this w/e as their pegs are empty, and my two locals are getting trucks tonight. Good luck & happy hunting!

mtriv73
04-06-2007, 11:51 AM
I just got 2 Biggs, a rebel sentry, and a luke from Hasbro Toy shop. They're sold out of Boba and the death star trooper though. I figure I'd spend more in gas running around than delivery will cost me.

jonthejedi
04-06-2007, 11:56 AM
...try those wonderful DPCI#'s, and get some smoe near the stockroom to check for you...not someone in toys & elect. Then again, every Target seems to be different. I always try please & thankyou, too.

mm74md
04-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Keep a watchful eye out this weekend, gang, cause I just scored all six TAC wave 2 at Laurel, MD Target using DPCI

Lucky S.O.B.

jonthejedi
04-06-2007, 02:23 PM
...very lucky. I happened to be off this week. I have a feeling they're hitting everywhere Sat. or Mon. Seems to be the pattern, but I didn't read about anyone finding them in DC or VA...just in Ohio & New York state.

Kidhuman
04-06-2007, 06:55 PM
UK, they didnt have any left on the tins. I stashed that one about 2 months ago and waited to get them. All the others sold out at 17 bucks each. Sorry bro.

Jon The Jedi is having good luck at Target

jonthejedi
04-06-2007, 07:25 PM
It's more the DCPI# than luck, KH, but it's getting harder & harder to nail new stuff. I'm seeing more people at opening, and I don't know whether they're flea market or ebay scalpers or dyed in the wool collectors.

UKWildcat
04-06-2007, 07:44 PM
UK, they didnt have any left on the tins. I stashed that one about 2 months ago and waited to get them. All the others sold out at 17 bucks each. Sorry bro.

No worries. Hopefully WM will mark theirs down sometime soon, since they are doing nothing but taking up space and collecting dust.

mm74md
04-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Happy Easter guys! Hopefully the Easter Bunny will get us something cool for in our baskets this year

jonthejedi
04-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Turns out I was right about TRU. They had TAC wave 2 when they opened early this am at 8. If Glen Burnie TRU had 'em you might want to try your locals. Happy Easter! Happy Hunting!

Major Karr
04-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Found Order 66 at the Falls Church Target (at one of the registers) and only 2 of the new Titaniums - Sail Barge and Firespray (which has a Fett in the seat).

mtriv73
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Turns out I was right about TRU. They had TAC wave 2 when they opened early this am at 8. If Glen Burnie TRU had 'em you might want to try your locals. Happy Easter! Happy Hunting!

I keep forgetting, do you usually find things 2 days before we find it here in Frederick, or is it the other way around? Either I missed wave 2 here (no big deal, it'll be back) or I should go on a hunt tomorrow. I have the whole wave ordered, but there are several I want doubles or more of.

Has anyone seen the V-wing around here?

jonthejedi
04-08-2007, 03:55 PM
...usually it's a day or two after finds in DC & VA. I've been lucky since the last 3 or 4 Saga waves, because the arrival seems to fall on the weekends. There's only one WalMart that opens at 6am I can hit before work, and then only about 1 hour after work before I p/u my son at school @3 pm. It seems not all TRU's in the area got them out, some may still be sorting things from the backroom. Good luck, anyway!

UKWildcat
04-09-2007, 12:16 PM
I snagged the complete set of Order 66 2-pks at Target today. Like I said in the Order 66 thread, I didn't plan on getting these but after seeing them in person and falling in love with the packaging, I was sold!

They didn't have anything else, their basic figs were severely picked over, they just have a few Saga left and that was it.

mtriv73
04-09-2007, 01:45 PM
No one if Frederick has Jack. I had to go into work this morning at 3:30 to prepare for an adoptive transfer experiment. Naturally, I decided to leave at 11:30 and proceeded to waste a couple hours hitting TRU, WM and Target. Nobody had anything I wanted. At least TRU has mid size vehicles again. Alas, there wasn't a v-wing to be had.

jonthejedi
04-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I haven't seen mid-size vehicles anywhere, either.

mm74md
04-10-2007, 07:53 AM
No one if Frederick has Jack. I had to go into work this morning at 3:30 to prepare for an adoptive transfer experiment. Naturally, I decided to leave at 11:30 and proceeded to waste a couple hours hitting TRU, WM and Target. Nobody had anything I wanted. At least TRU has mid size vehicles again. Alas, there wasn't a v-wing to be had.

Hey Matt, could you keep an eye out for an extra McQuarrie Boba Fett? I fear this will be harder to find than the Stormy. Seems you get to a few more stores than I do these days :tired:

mm74md
04-10-2007, 09:44 AM
If anyone here is going to CIV...I could use help in obtaining the McQ. exclusive C3PO/R2. Please PM me if this is a possibility. THanks in advance.

Hey Jon, add McQuarrie Luke (http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/default.cfm?page=news&newsid=D649638A-D56F-E112-4BBA351749E99617) to you wish list. They better have these at starwarsshop after the convention. I love these figures

jonthejedi
04-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Right there with you...I still have my orig. McQuarrie Art Portfolio from 1978, and it's fun leafing thru imagining "what if's." I feel sure Hasbrotoyshop or ShopSW.com will have them...but how soon after the show and in what quantities...who knows? It might be Brian's Toys or ebay for me! I'll keep an eye out for some extra McFetts for you and some of the other guys on this tristate forum. I've had the gift of luck bigtime lately, hopefully this run will continue. Still looking for Sith infilt., but not worried on that one.

mtriv73
04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey Matt, could you keep an eye out for an extra McQuarrie Boba Fett? I fear this will be harder to find than the Stormy. Seems you get to a few more stores than I do these days :tired:

Will do, but I still haven't even seen a McQ Stormy "in the wild." Somebody is army building these things pretty fiercely around here. The fact that they're one per case doesn't help either.

mm74md
04-11-2007, 07:38 AM
i'm thinking about just buying sets from entertianment earth or some other place. with shipping they'd end up being around $8.50-$9. That's steep, but considering gas is approaching $3/gallon again it might be worth it

mtriv73
04-11-2007, 08:54 AM
i'm thinking about just buying sets from entertianment earth or some other place. with shipping they'd end up being around $8.50-$9. That's steep, but considering gas is approaching $3/gallon again it might be worth it

Try new force comics. http://www.newforcecomics.com/ They have cases for $71.99 and shipping is $8.99. It ends up being cheaper than Wal-mart when you factor in tax (and especially when you factor in gas.) The only problem is, they don't pre-sell all the cases and you end up with an entire case when you may only want 5 or 6 figures. Still, it's the least expensive place I've found and I've had great service from them.

seanmcfripp
04-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Hit up Frederick Target this morning, a few interesting finds:

- The Order 66 packs are out, but they're an endcap at one of the register ailses up front, displayed along with the Transformers LOC exclusives. Kind of an odd spot.

- The next batch of SW Transformers (which I personally love). I nabbed a Mace/JSF, Saesee Tinn/FSF v1, and a Clone Pilot/RGS.

- Some old ROTS figures were put out: Tarful, Wookie Warrior, and a blue and red Senate Gaurd. Also, a few of the older Saga figures were out. I nabbed a Sun Fac, which I'd never had the chance to pick up before. Looks like Target is cleaning house.

Fixer
04-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Found Order 66 at the Springfield Target. Had all but the Vader pack. Now they only have one Yoda and one Emperor. Not much of anything elsewhere.

jonthejedi
04-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Glen Burnie TRU has TAC wave 2 back out today again. I actually went in around 11:45 this am(started work at 4 am) and a McFett was staring me in the face..which I shared with a local collector friend who showed up seconds after me(glad I could help, Dave!) Any McFetts I find now will go to you guys if you're interested. I still can't believe other TRU's aren't putting them out???!!!

mtriv73
04-11-2007, 12:43 PM
TRU in Frederick got in 1 case of wave 2 today. It was being divied up when SeanMcF and I spotted the action. We managed to get away with a Fett for me and a Rebel trooper for him.

Note to KH: Sean got me the Last order 66 pack I needed.

UKWildcat
04-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Went by Target today, they haven't re-stocked. All of the Order 66 packs were gone too, glad I picked them up the other day.

Kidhuman
04-11-2007, 02:15 PM
WM here finally put out new figs, wave 9 and TAC wave 1.

seanmcfripp
04-12-2007, 02:06 PM
TRU in Frederick got in 1 case of wave 2 today. It was being divied up when SeanMcF and I spotted the action. We managed to get away with a Fett for me and a Rebel trooper for him.

What an event that was. It was exactly like you might imagine shady backroom emloyee looting to go down: They were in the front office behind that faux two-way mirror hovering over an open case, breathing heavily, sweating a bit much for my taste, and picking out all the good stuff. Not that I was looking, but I'm pretty sure one of them was sportin' a little chub. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The vindictive little consumer rights advocate part of me sat on one shoulder and said, "What?! You're going to let them get away with that? Go to their manager and DEMAND that you get first dibs on that stuff. YOU're the customer, they're the employees, and they're there to help YOU, not themselves." Of course the more rational part of me sat on the other shoulder and said, "Uh, don't make a scene over toys. You're a dork, get over it. Don't be that guy." I was happy to walk out with my one Honor Guard. He rocks. Man I wanted that McFett. I should have arm wrestled mtriv for it. That, or rashambeau would have worked, South Park style. :D

The two TRU guys were kind enough to share that most TRUs were going to put out a case today, so I drove up and down 270 at lunch to see what I could find. Gaithursburg was cleaned out, only saw a Biggs left, and Rockville had everything but the McFett and Death Star Troopers. I picked up 2 more Honor Guards, Yavin Luke, and Biggs.

BTW, Targets in Germantown, Gaithersburg, and Rockville each have a nice little stock of Order 66 and the last few waves of Saga stuff.

Kidhuman
04-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Picked up a Galactic MArine today and an Airborne trooper at WM. Still havent found the treachery battlepack

UKWildcat
04-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Nothing new at Target today. I plan on swinging by WM before work if I have the time.

Kidhuman
04-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Hit Target today and found 2 GH sets, Hammerhead with Cantina Band guy and Maul with Speeder. Also saw the Tantive 4 pack and the Vader with coin album. Will get Vader later on since I like the back of the coin album as a nice art hanging.

Mtriv, PM sent on the Anakin/Airborne trooper & Pegasus trade.

Major Karr
04-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Found the McFett wave at the Falls Church Target this afternoon...must have just put it out since it was around 4 pm.

Kidhuman
04-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Picked up a Poof from Wave 9 of the TSC, now I am done with that series.

jonthejedi
04-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Is anyone here going to CIV? I could use help with the McQuarrie exclusives, and I will pay extra for that person's time & effort to avoid going the ebay route. Anyone, anyone?

UKWildcat
04-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Nope, not I jonthejedi.

Kidhuman
04-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Sorry Jon, not heading there, possibly SDCC though.

Went to Kmart today and they had a fresh case of wave 9 clones about. They all ended up on Lay-a-Way. Got:

2 Kashyyk camo clones
1 BD 2 pack
1 Clone Sarge.
2 Engineering clones
1 Appo
1 Vaders droid
1 442 Battalion clone also

Cburg Target and WM had nada. Cant find the Treachery pack anywheres.

UKWildcat
04-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Wow. Nice finds kh! I'm gonna try and swing by WM on Monday. I saw the Treachery BP when I was there the last time, a little over a week ago. If they still have one do you want me to grab it for you kh?

Kidhuman
04-14-2007, 07:41 PM
If ya dont mind I would appreciate it.

Slicker
04-14-2007, 07:57 PM
If anyone spots TAC Wave 2, Saleucami BP, or Order 66 BP's would it be possible to pick 'em up for a brotha?

I'm more than good for it and I'll pay extra for your troubles. I also need a Galactic Marine.

Kidhuman
04-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I will see what I can do for ya Slicker.

jonthejedi
04-15-2007, 09:24 AM
I try to be true to my word...I found two McQuarrie Fetts today at south Glen Burnie Target. I will offer them up to the first tristater who pm's me. One is mint, the other creased...hopefully two of you can split them up, and the shipping will be less; to one location. I don't live close to any of you, so we'll figure something out. THey also had new Unleashed BP's: sandtroopers, Tuskens, etc.

mm74md
04-15-2007, 10:43 AM
I try to be true to my word...I found two McQuarrie Fetts today at south Glen Burnie Target. I will offer them up to the first tristater who pm's me. One is mint, the other creased...hopefully two of you can split them up, and the shipping will be less; to one location. I don't live close to any of you, so we'll figure something out. THey also had new Unleashed BP's: sandtroopers, Tuskens, etc.

I PM'd ya!

Kidhuman
04-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Pm sent Jon

jonthejedi
04-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Sorry, KH, mm74md pm'ed 1st. I will keep you in mind as I continue to hunt for these elusives. Let me know if you find it on your own.

mm74md
04-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Grabbed the lone TAC Wave 2 figure, Biggs, in Hagerstown this afternoon while shopping with the family at the TRU. I really, really hate the Hagerstown Target. They will not get stuff from out of the back. You know, I worked part time at that very Target and never heard of this "company policy" that they always speak about. I know they have a couple cases of TAC back there, but they won't bring them out. Ironically, the pegs are filled with Saga waves which , of course, were nowhere to be seen when they were on sale the other week.

mm74md
04-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Frederick Target had 2 shelves 3 rows deep of Order 66. It cracks me up that we freaked a few weeks ago and now they are overloaded

mtriv73
04-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Frederick Target had 2 shelves 3 rows deep of Order 66. It cracks me up that we freaked a few weeks ago and now they are overloaded

Unfortunately, I can never forget the hassle of trying to find the Y-wing and B-wing there. Exclusives everywhere except TRU worry me.

I think the wal-marts have given up on star wars around here. I haven't seen anything new in weeks. TRU has had a trickle of new things, but not enough to even come close to meeting demand.

Why is distribution always so bad early and late in the year?

UKWildcat
04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Found some new SAGA figs at Target today that I picked up:

-Battle Droids 2pk
-Luke Skywalker
-R4-K5 Astromech Droid
-Elite Corps Trooper

They had several other new ones (SAGA) but I passed on them. No new TAC figs.

seanmcfripp
04-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Nothing new at Frederick TRU, although I did see the same little TAC Wave 2 stash up in the front office from last week. Apparently TRU employees are allowed to grab what they want, then let it sit until they're ready to actually buy it.

mtriv73
04-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Nothing new at Frederick TRU, although I did see the same little TAC Wave 2 stash up in the front office from last week. Apparently TRU employees are allowed to grab what they want, then let it sit until they're ready to actually buy it.

You must have been there right after me. I spotted 'em too and really wanted to ask someone to let me in so I could buy them. Unfortunately, their computer is going to show them as in-stock and keep them from reordering as long as those are there.

There was a similar lack of new stuff at Target and the WM on 85 too. WM does have the Vader with coin sets, but they're on an end cap near the baby toys (with 3 more saleucami BP's by the way.) Whoever is in charge of the toy department at that store must be a complete idiot. There is absolutely no order to it. They also have those unleashed attrocities on a shelf near the back.

jonthejedi
04-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Picked up 4 new GH(Leia as Boushh/Han in Carbonite, Ponda Baba/Snaggletooth, Death Star Luke/Vader with Removable helmet(yes!) & Royal Guard/Imperial Gunner(none left of the new ones after my purchase) at north Glen Burnie Target.

Kidhuman
04-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Picked upa DS Trooper at Target today, it was him, Han and Luke only left. Funny thing is I got there at opening and they werent out last night so an employee must of grabbed the rest of them. No locations found when I asked them to scan anything else in.

UKWildcat
04-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Hey kh, be sure to check the VA thread over at Actionfigs and let me know whats up.

I'm going by Target and WM tomorrow so hopefully both have restocked with some TAC. :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
04-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Done and done.

Kidhuman
04-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Got the Yoda Dry earse board from Target today. Also got some art stuff the other day(markers, penicls...) and the Coin album Vader.

For those of you who dont venture into the Rancor Pit, I was at VT Campus today for the memorial thingy and got some pics of it. Check em out here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v678/kidhuman/VT%20Campus/

UKWildcat
04-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Went by Kmart, Walmart and Target today. Kmart didn't have anything, as usual. Walmart had the same old stuff, nothing new. I hit the jackpot at Target (mainly Saga).

All from Target:
TAC:
Airborne Trooper
SAGA:
Padme
R5-J2
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper 5th Fleet Security
Death Star Gunner
Yarael Poof

Target had some other Saga figs that I had never seen on the pegs before but I passed on them, since I am no longer the completist that I used to be. As you can see, I still ended up getting a fair amount of stuff though.

I got that BP for you at WM today kh. Check over at ActionFigs. :thumbsup:

seanmcfripp
04-20-2007, 12:24 PM
I ventured down 270 today and scored McFett and a lone DST at the Germantown Target off 27.

mtriv73
04-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I ventured down 270 today and scored McFett and a lone DST at the Germantown Target off 27.

I figured you were the one who cleaned out target in Frederick this morning lol . Apparently, they got in a case of waves 1 and 2. All that was left was a Han Solo.

KH thanks for putting the Pics up. I've been wearing maroon and orange all week, but I wish I could have gone down there for the services.

mm74md
04-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks to Jon, I got the McFett.

I stopped by the Frederick TRU last night and b'tched out the manager about those figs in the office. She blew me off and said they are allowed to hold stuff for themselves for a week and they got paid today, blah blah blah. She said to complain to the regional director or whatever and then I got in my car & listened to more news about VT and realized there are more important things in life to be thinking about :sad:

Kidhuman
04-20-2007, 02:39 PM
No problem Matt, least I could do for those from here that dont go into the pit.

Thanks UK, will get back with you later at AF.

seanmcfripp
04-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I figured you were the one who cleaned out target in Frederick this morning lol . Apparently, they got in a case of waves 1 and 2. All that was left was a Han Solo.

Isn't that Murphy's law...I take off one day at work, and that's the day my Target puts out new stuff. So frustrating. I actually had to take off today to take my girls to school while my wife is out of town in Cleveland. I had three hours to kill down that way, so I hit up every place I could, other than the usual Frederick spots. Man, I can't believe someone cleaned out everything but a pilot Han. The scalpers usually show up on Fridays, so I'm guessing it was them.

I stopped by the Frederick TRU last night and b'tched out the manager about those figs in the office.

Oh wow, that's too funny. lol Actually, I think we may have gotten those guys in trouble. Check this out:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2035624

The nerdy Star Wars customer is always right!

jonthejedi
04-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Not too much to report...Glen Burnie Target(north) had TAC Airborne Trooper & lava miner, GB TRU had about 15 Endor AT-AT's on endcap. Several WalMarts have moved SW section, so it looks like they might be stocking soon.

mtriv73
04-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Isn't that Murphy's law...I take off one day at work, and that's the day my Target puts out new stuff. So frustrating. I actually had to take off today to take my girls to school while my wife is out of town in Cleveland. I had three hours to kill down that way, so I hit up every place I could, other than the usual Frederick spots. Man, I can't believe someone cleaned out everything but a pilot Han. The scalpers usually show up on Fridays, so I'm guessing it was them.

Oh wow, that's too funny. lol Actually, I think we may have gotten those guys in trouble. Check this out:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2035624

The nerdy Star Wars customer is always right!

I was in there this morning and wondered why he shot me a nasty look. Oh well, I responded at their site. He got so much stuff wrong it isn't even funny. Poor Kenny.

seanmcfripp
04-23-2007, 08:28 AM
I was in there this morning and wondered why he shot me a nasty look. Oh well, I responded at their site. He got so much stuff wrong it isn't even funny. Poor Kenny.

Looks like the thread got deleted. Of course now I'm picturing you going off, dropping f bombs everywhere. :D

I think it's just bad luck that we all showed up and complained in one way or another on the same day about the exact same thing. Sounds like you got there first, I got there right after, then mm74md followed up with that bases clearing, walk-off home run that hasn't landed yet. That poor manager.

As for a little commentary on the situation, I say: Work at a toy store, great, take advantage of the little perk of having first shot at whatever comes in. But don't stash stuff in an office for weeks on end. If you want it, buy right it away. If you don't, give the paying customer a crack at it.

UKWildcat
04-23-2007, 01:01 PM
kh, YGM over at AF.

mtriv73
04-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Looks like the thread got deleted. Of course now I'm picturing you going off, dropping f bombs everywhere. :D

I think it's just bad luck that we all showed up and complained in one way or another on the same day about the exact same thing. Sounds like you got there first, I got there right after, then mm74md followed up with that bases clearing, walk-off home run that hasn't landed yet. That poor manager.

As for a little commentary on the situation, I say: Work at a toy store, great, take advantage of the little perk of having first shot at whatever comes in. But don't stash stuff in an office for weeks on end. If you want it, buy right it away. If you don't, give the paying customer a crack at it.

Actually, I never complained about anything there. I did see the figures in there in the office and had a little rant here, but nothing in the store. A few of the people there have been known to hook me up with good info on when things will arrive and I didn't want to jeopardize that. I figured Kenny was just looking for a little sympathy (he didn't get it from anyone in the thread.) I was actually very polite in my response and stated the facts as I knew them. I agree with your commentary and that's basically what I posted on their site. I am shocked that they would delete the thread with my one and only post on their website :rolleyes: .

mtriv73
04-25-2007, 04:16 PM
48 hours and no new posts in this thread. That about sums up what I found today when I hit both WM's, TRU, and Target.

My titanium JSF and Tie fighter came today though. They look pretty nice.

TRU-Frederick has (literally) 100 endor At-at's. They have 20ish out and another 80 in the back. I smell a clearance sale coming on soon.

Kidhuman
04-25-2007, 05:43 PM
LMk if those bad boys get to be a 10 dollar clearance. Actually, if you see one at 30 hook me up with it. I dont have a TRU with in 50 miles(Roanoke is the closest).

I havent seen squat the last week or so.

seanmcfripp
04-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Frederick Target did markdowns last nite, lot's of Star Wars stuff on clearance. All of the BP's are marked down to $13, the Vader coin holder set is $6, and quite a few Transformer items are marked down too. There were 4 or 5 Tantive BPs left for any Stormtrooper army builders out there.

Kidhuman
04-26-2007, 09:40 AM
I saw some Target clearances today as well. No SW stuff except possibly the Coin Album which was empty and they had a clearance sticker over the shelf tag. Nothing else there today.

UKWildcat
04-26-2007, 10:56 AM
I went by Target this morning and there was nothing new. I did notice the clearance stuff though. For $6.98 I still couldn't pull the trigger on that Vader coin album; if it drops any further I'll definitely pick one up. The BPs were clearanced here as well, for the $13.98. If they drop to the $4.98 like before, then I'll pick those up too.

mtriv73
04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Frederick Target did markdowns last nite, lot's of Star Wars stuff on clearance. All of the BP's are marked down to $13, the Vader coin holder set is $6, and quite a few Transformer items are marked down too. There were 4 or 5 Tantive BPs left for any Stormtrooper army builders out there.

thanks, I know where I'm going for my lunch break.

KH I'll definitely keep my eyes on them. They're still $100 now. If they move rapidly, they may be there for a while. The Roanoke TRU is awful, plus you have to deal with Valley View traffic to get there. The last time I was there was in 2004 and I ended up buying 4 R4-M9's (they came out in 2002.)

jonthejedi
04-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Ditto, ditto, ditto on all the Target SW clearance sales...nothing else new. Still trying to get you a McFett, KH.

mm74md
04-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Please tell me you didn't take all the battlepacks :( Every time I DON'T go there during lunch, there are always surprises.

thanks, I know where I'm going for my lunch break.

KH I'll definitely keep my eyes on them. They're still $100 now. If they move rapidly, they may be there for a while. The Roanoke TRU is awful, plus you have to deal with Valley View traffic to get there. The last time I was there was in 2004 and I ended up buying 4 R4-M9's (they came out in 2002.)

mtriv73
04-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Nope, someone cleaned 'em out before I got there. Oh well.

Slicker
04-26-2007, 05:53 PM
If anyone can help me out with the newer stuff could you PM me since I can't get on that often?

I only need the Order 66 packs, Wave 2 of TAC, the Galactic Marine, and that's about it.

I'll gladly pay extra for any help.

UKWildcat
04-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Which Order 66 packs do you need Slick? I was at the Target here today and they had some. Not sure if they had the complete set, but I can take a look for you. Just let me know which ones you need/still need.

Kidhuman
04-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Found the Treachery on Salamiville today. Didnt get it because UK sent me one.

UKWildcat
04-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Found the Treachery on Salamiville today. Didnt get it because UK sent me one.

Ain't that some sh*t. I've found thats how things usually work out; can't find something so a buddy hooks you up, after you get hooked up you find what you were looking for the next day. What's that all about?!?!? :rolleyes:

mm74md
04-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Since the Frederick Target was cleaned out, I stopped at the Hagerstown Target for the heck of it before seeing Hot Fuzz. To my surprise they had the Sith Infiltrator & V-Wing which I picked up. Someone already grabbed the other ones from the case. I was shocked that these showed up here first. Keep an eye out tomorrow morning for these puppies.

Slicker
04-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Which Order 66 packs do you need Slick? I was at the Target here today and they had some. Not sure if they had the complete set, but I can take a look for you. Just let me know which ones you need/still need.I need all 6 of 'em, John. They came out after I left the states.

UKWildcat
04-26-2007, 08:04 PM
I need all 6 of 'em, John. They came out after I left the states.

Okay, I just wasn't sure if anyone had picked you up any yet or not. I believe I'm going to run by Target tomorrow. If I do, I'll pick you up all 6, or whatever ones they have.

mtriv73
04-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Since the Frederick Target was cleaned out, I stopped at the Hagerstown Target for the heck of it before seeing Hot Fuzz. To my surprise they had the Sith Infiltrator & V-Wing which I picked up. Someone already grabbed the other ones from the case. I was shocked that these showed up here first. Keep an eye out tomorrow morning for these puppies.

Ugh! I've got a huge experiment planned today and won't be able to get out to go looking. If you're out today and see a v-wing, could you pick it up for me?

UKWildcat
04-27-2007, 09:07 AM
Target had a fresh case of Saga put out so I snagged a Combat Engineer Clone Trooper. No new TAC. :(

I also grabbed some Order 66 packs for Slick. I got ya #1,2,4,6. So that leaves #3 (Vader) and #5 (Anakin) that we still need to find for you. I'll keep an eye out for them, but other people may want to check their Targets because I don't know if/when mine is going to restock. PM sent Slick.

mm74md
04-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Ugh! I've got a huge experiment planned today and won't be able to get out to go looking. If you're out today and see a v-wing, could you pick it up for me?

I will keep an eye out. I remember you posted before that you wanted this. I was gonna buy one for you if they had a spare. I will keep looking

mm74md
04-27-2007, 11:34 AM
I also grabbed some Order 66 packs for Slick. I got ya #1,2,4,6. So that leaves #3 (Vader) and #5 (Anakin) that we still need to find for you. I'll keep an eye out for them, but other people may want to check their Targets because I don't know if/when mine is going to restock. PM sent Slick.

They had some in Hagerstown, I can try & check over the weekend. BTW - where is Slicker?

Kidhuman
04-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Slicker got stationed in Japan.

seanmcfripp
04-27-2007, 12:19 PM
I had Trevor check the back for V-Wings and Sith Infils for me at the Frederick Target, and no dice. The DCPI, scanny thing showed more $20 vehicles in the back, but all he could find was a Vader Interceptor and Saesee fighter left over from a previously opened case. Oh, and few more Tantive BPs got put out, but they're on an end cap down by the LEGO section. Still a few TF Classics Jetfires left over too, which I highly recommend, even if you don't like TFs.

BountyHunterScum
04-27-2007, 02:03 PM
Ain't that some sh*t. I've found thats how things usually work out; can't find something so a buddy hooks you up, after you get hooked up you find what you were looking for the next day. What's that all about?!?!? :rolleyes:

The same sh-t used to happen to me all of the time. When I saw a figure I later wanted, I go back to get it and it's long gone then it turns into a search for buried treasure. That's of course until I changed my tactics, buy it now and avoid the aggravation later. I also now know months in advance of what is coming out like the rest of my fellow collectors too, I used to be the person who didn't know anything a long time ago. Now I know whats coming out and generally when. Plan ahead.

mtriv73
04-27-2007, 03:15 PM
BBTS has the V-wing and Sith infiltrator in stock. 46 more v-wings and 87 sith infiltrators left as of 4:17pm.

I just picked up one of each because I'm a very impatient person.:sad:

UKWildcat
04-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Went to WM and Target today, both places had nothing new.

mm74md
04-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Was in a central PA Target today and found all of TAC Wave 1 & 2. Even the McQuarries. They even had Sith Infiltrator & V-Wing (Should have waited MTRIV73). I picked up the McFett for KH if you still need it.

jonthejedi
05-01-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't think KH has any of wave 2, except 1 fig. I think.

Kidhuman
05-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I shot ya back a PM MM. I dont have any wave 2 except the DSG. I really dont want much more except an honor guard or 2, but i will wait for them to hit here.

I went to WM the other day and found someone with a scanning gun. They scanned the TAC figure and said they had about 9 cases in the back. The guy went to pull them and comes back 10 minutes later and claims he cant find any SW stuff in the stock room. How the hell do you lose 9 cases of figures?

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Target here put out a new case of SAGA, no TAC though. I've seen many more fresh cases of SAGA than TAC so far; it's rather frustrating.

jonthejedi
05-02-2007, 12:38 PM
...missed the new comic two-packs at Glen B. TRU by about two hrs. At least it was a collector who scored them. Also had new mid-size vehicles.

mtriv73
05-02-2007, 02:00 PM
...missed the new comic two-packs at Glen B. TRU by about two hrs. At least it was a collector who scored them. Also had new mid-size vehicles.

Frederick TRU had the new comic packs at some point also. All that was left was han/chewie and vader/trooper. They also had gotten a case of TAC wave 1, all that was left was Lava miner and R2 (No Obi wan...surprisingly.) No new vehicles.

Kidhuman
05-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Wm finally packed out some stuiff today buit it was what I didnt want. They had the Sith Infiltraitor but no V-wings. Also had no McFetts.

mtriv73
05-03-2007, 01:48 PM
TRU Frederick has the Bantha packs (no red), V-wing and sith infiltrator (I bought an extra V-wing because I can't wait until the one I ordered comes in tomorrow), and pretty much nothing else of interest.

WM on 85 just put out several cases of wave 8 revision 2 (I know it was this because they had 2 more they were putting back into overstock.) They also had slots for the comic packs, but no comic packs.

Target had some random saga figures and nothing else of interest.

Kidhuman
05-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Picked up a Lava Miner today. Needed a 2nd one.

UKWildcat
05-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Darth Vader Coin Album, Combat Engineer and 442nd Trooper from Target. No new TAC to be found.