PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

mtriv73
11-17-2003, 06:19 PM
I picked up the Shuttle mini today at TRU in Frederick. Interestingly, all they had were shuttle and Star destroyer. Since there are no extra pieces for a bonus ship I think I'll pass on the rest.

the_emporer
11-17-2003, 10:15 PM
Clone Wars Wave 2 has made it's way to the Shenandoah Valley. Durge seems to be short-packed...only one to a case??? I only found one at the Staunton Wal-mart. I went to Harrisonburg to find another one for my loose collection.

skyward72
11-18-2003, 01:55 PM
TRU in Glen Burnie has the deluxe assortment of the Clones Wars, including the green clone trooper packs. There was one Jedi Forces pack as well.

jonthejedi
11-19-2003, 05:14 AM
TRU in Glen Burnie has the deluxe assortment of the Clones Wars, including the green clone trooper packs. There was one Jedi Forces pack as well.
Thanks Skyward...I didn't get there till 2:30, but I did score the last green trooper set(the only one I was missing). I haven't seen, or heard, the concept stormtrooper wave being sighted anywhere near here...just near DC/VA & northwestern MD. All our local WalMarts & Targets are drowning in year-old stock from the mark-down promotions.

Kidhuman
11-19-2003, 10:11 AM
I struck pay dirt yesterday. Found 13 figures at wal-mart. Ashla and Jempa, Faytonii, WA-7, Wat, Coleman, Padme SC and CW wave 2. Got those on lay a way. I left Han Luke and Leia repacks. DIdnt care for em.

mm74md
11-19-2003, 02:30 PM
Hagerstown TRU has CW Anakin Starfighter. I really liked it so I got one. They have 2 more on the shelf & about 6 more above the shelf in the cabinet dohicky. Nothing else there.

Target has all the screen scenes in again.

Are there any collectors in my area (MD/WV/PA) that get use out of my posts? If so, please start posting your finds too :)

jonthejedi
11-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Just F.Y.I cause I got 'em already(but I sure can't find concept stormie wave), but Glen Burnie WalMart(Ches. Ctr. North) & Crain Hwy(Rte. 3) Target both got in series 2 CW figs. Both had Assaj, Durge, General Obi & Mace. Happy hunting!

Major Karr
11-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Signs of life finally in Springfield...WM had both waves of Clone Wars, but only 1 beat-up Durge which I left. The TRU had the green clonetroopers. Now my set is complete. Nothing new at Target or KB. Have yet to see the Target A-Wing anywhere.

jonthejedi
11-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Red ARC trooper sighted at Glen Burnie Target in Crain Hwy.(3). First time I've seen a red version in area. Nuthin' anywhere else...that's another week without McQuarrie stormie.

jobare1
11-21-2003, 07:49 PM
Red ARC trooper sighted at Glen Burnie Target in Crain Hwy.(3). First time I've seen a red version in area. Nuthin' anywhere else...that's another week without McQuarrie stormie.

I hear ya Jon. Still haven't seen anything from that wave. Just found the red ARC trooper last night at the Target up in Burke. Only had one.

Potomac Mills WalMart had the remains of the Clone Wars wave 2. Good luck trying to wade thru the sea of overloaded pallets crammed all over the dept. Can't complain I guess, at least they're getting new stuff in everyday.

Kidhuman
11-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Just found the CW value packs at Radford wal-mart. Had one set left and I took it. Other than that they still had nothing after I found all the others there the other day.

jonthejedi
11-23-2003, 06:05 AM
After scouring countryside endlessly Saturday...my very last stop at Laurel Target turned up McQuarrie concept stormtrooper & Lars homestead Padme(ironically, the two I wanted the most from that assortment).Out of a case of 12, excluding Ashla & Jempa repack, this was all that was left of the 11. They may have even been put out Friday. I haven't seen these anywhere else in the area. Laurel Toys R Us had Yoda Unleashed, but no Boba Fett or Han in sight. Columbia Target had wave 4 Muppets; Columbia, Glen Burnie & Laurel Toys R Us all had series 2 McFarlane Matrix figures(all very nice) for some non-Star Wars news sightings. Happy hunting to all !

jonthejedi
11-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Glen Burnie Target put out case of Durge & Clone Trooper with speeder bike sets today with orig. all-white clone trooper 3-packs.

the_emporer
11-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Staunton Wal-Mart put out the Bail Organa wave this morning.

I'm impressed!! Nothing for 4 months and now 30 new figures in 2 weeks!!

Kidhuman
11-24-2003, 04:51 PM
Staunton Wal-Mart put out the Bail Organa wave this morning.

I'm impressed!! Nothing for 4 months and now 30 new figures in 2 weeks!!

I saw nothing for 9 months and found 25 new figures over the last 2 months. NRV is horrible for toys. Matt be happy you moved out of here.

mtriv73
11-25-2003, 10:27 AM
I saw nothing for 9 months and found 25 new figures over the last 2 months. NRV is horrible for toys. Matt be happy you moved out of here.

Actually, I found all the figs earlier this year, but I haven't seen anything new for weeks. Anakin and Yoda from the clone wars are clogging the pegs at Target, TRU seems to have given up on 3 3/4" figs, and Wal-mart stocks 1 case every 2-3 weeks that disappears in 10 minutes. At least you're getting stuff now. Anyway, after coming down for the Tech/Miami game I realized how much I miss that area. It might be worth giving up collecting just to live down there again.

By the way I got my Santa Yoda in yesterday. The paint and sculpt are amazing. It's a lot better than last years R2 and 3PO set.

mm74md
11-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Hagerstown Wal Mart has all of the Concept Stormtrooper Wave (minus the stormtrooper) as of 11:00am today

jonthejedi
11-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in red ARC trooper, Durge & Clone trooper with speeder set & blue clone tropper 3-pack this AM. Also for LOTR buyers, the rare Uruk with crossbow was out.

jonthejedi
11-29-2003, 06:15 AM
Columbia, MD Toys R Us had more Unleashed(Han, Boba, Yoda) yesterday, as well as Durge/CT w/speeder sets & RED clone trooper 3-pack. Some Unleashed left at Toys R Us in Glen Burnie. Target on Crain Hwy. had Wat Tambor wave & Lt. Faytonni also.

jonthejedi
11-29-2003, 11:20 AM
South WalMart on Crain Hwy. in Glen Burnie got in Wave 15 today, but there are two brothers who work in or near toy dept. in that store...so all concept stormtroopers, bail organas & imperial dignitaries were all cherry-picked out. I scored Ayy Vida & Elan S., which I was missing. Still Elans, Padme Lars homestead, Ayy Vidas & Obi w/bar still there this AM. Jumpers Hole K-mart in Glen Burnie had some wave 2 Clone Wars...Durge, etc.

mtriv73
12-01-2003, 07:00 PM
I found the Sleazebaggano no ears at Wal-Mart in Blacksburg, VA on my way home yesterday. That was one of 2 figures they had on the pegs (the other was Anakin Clone Wars.) I'm still looking for the rest of that wave.

On a better note, Paizo publishing sent me not one, not two, but 3 additional Christmas Yodas that I didn't order. I checked and they haven't charged me for them (yet.) So, if anyone wants one let me know and maybe we can trade for something I don't have (see above: especially concept storm trooper and Bail Organa.) I know this belongs in the trade section, but I'd rather give local people first shot.

Kidhuman
12-01-2003, 09:29 PM
I found the Sleazebaggano no ears at Wal-Mart in Blacksburg, VA on my way home yesterday. That was one of 2 figures they had on the pegs (the other was Anakin Clone Wars.) I'm still looking for the rest of that wave.

On a better note, Paizo publishing sent me not one, not two, but 3 additional Christmas Yodas that I didn't order. I checked and they haven't charged me for them (yet.) So, if anyone wants one let me know and maybe we can trade for something I don't have (see above: especially concept storm trooper and Bail Organa.) I know this belongs in the trade section, but I'd rather give local people first shot.

Matt you need CW wave 1? I have extras of wave.

mm74md
12-02-2003, 02:59 PM
Hagerstown News

Wal Mart - 1 CW Anakin and nothing else!

Target - Tons of stuff - CW wave 1, Durge/CT speeders, all white Clone Army, Droid armies, both sets of screen scenes, all the CW vehicles, and 12" Leia.

jonthejedi
12-02-2003, 04:41 PM
Laurel, MD Target got in more A-wings yesterday...sorry I didn't report sooner!

Major Karr
12-03-2003, 08:13 PM
The Target at Potomac Yard had about 12 A-Wings on an endcap near the figures tonight...still on sale.

A.J.
12-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Westminster Walmart had Clone Wars wave 2 Friday evening. 1 Durge, several Mace, Obi and Asajj.

Major Karr
12-05-2003, 11:19 PM
Tru in Gaithersburg had the Hoth 4 pack with the Han Tauntaun today.

jonthejedi
12-06-2003, 12:39 PM
I wasn't going to go out in the raging snowstorm...but SOOOOOOOO glad I reconsidered. Found all three Ultra figures at south WalMart on Crain Hwy. in Glen Burnie. Only C3PO left. Then went to Toys R Us on other side of town, and scored Bail Organa & Imperial Dignitary(the only two I was missing). Concept stormtrooper, Padme Tat., Ayy Vidda, Elan & Obi still there from wave 15. Also had more Yoda Unleashed wave & New Matrix series 2 plus deluxe centinnel. Happy hunting! I guess these guys got a Friday truck in under the weather. :crazed:

Kidhuman
12-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Am I the only person in Va from Roanoke down south? Iknow alot of guys in here are from MD and Northern Va. and Matt visits here sometimes, but is there anyone else from SW(south western, not Star Wars :D )Va.?

the_emporer
12-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Staunton Wal-Mart had the three Ultra Packs today.

Kidhuman
12-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Radford Wal-Mart had the Ultra packs today as well. I picked upRieekan and left the 3PO's there. Didnt have the Wampa or else I would have it.

mm74md
12-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Staunton Wal-Mart had the three Ultra Packs today.

As did Hagerstown Super Wal Mart. At least 2 of each left around 3:00.

mm74md
12-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Be sure to check your Suncoast stores for any & all new SW stuff. The one in Hagerstown Valley Mall had everything you'd need (minus the Ultra figures)

If you can't find it at regular retail, this is a nice place to find it warming the pegs at 25% regular retail!

the_emporer
12-07-2003, 09:47 AM
Am I the only person in Va from Roanoke down south? Iknow alot of guys in here are from MD and Northern Va. and Matt visits here sometimes, but is there anyone else from SW(south western, not Star Wars :D )Va.?

I don't know that there is anyone else on here from the Staunton/Harrisonburg/Charlottesville area. But seeing the posts for Northern VA here has helped me quite a bit because I usually see the same items in my area in the following couple of days. So, I usually post the Staunton area hoping 1) someone from the area might actually see my post and 2) it may be helping someone in another area as it does me. :happy:

mtriv73
12-09-2003, 10:47 AM
I found the ultra figs at WM (on 26, the WM off of 70 still has the Han endor wave from a long time ago) in Frederick yesterday. They put out a whopping 1 case. I must have gotten there right after they stocked them. TRU in Frederick actually put out some figures this weekend. I found Bail, Ay Vida, Padme, and Obi-wan with the bar. Now if I can only find a concept stormtrooper and the second dignitary I'll be able to relax for a while.

Kidhuman
12-09-2003, 11:19 AM
I feel like buying all the old pegwarmers and dumping them into the toys for tots bin in radford Wal-Mart. They havent had much new in a month

mm74md
12-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Now if I can only find a concept stormtrooper......I'll be able to relax for a while.

Give the Hagerstown Super WM a call. They had 3 on the pegs yesterday. They'll hold one for you if you ask nice!

Actually, they had all of that entire wave on the pegs.

mtriv73
12-09-2003, 01:13 PM
Give the Hagerstown Super WM a call. They had 3 on the pegs yesterday. They'll hold one for you if you ask nice!

Actually, they had all of that entire wave on the pegs.

My Mom just moved to Hagerstown a few weeks ago, so I'll send her out looking for me. Thanks for the tip.

jonthejedi
12-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Well, here goes...after finding the balance of Wave 15(concept stormie, etc. ) and Ultra figures last Sat., I thought it would be quiet for awhile. I went into the Chesapeake Ctr. North WalMart in Glen Burnie(who not only didn't get wave 15, but had no SW section exceptin' lightsabers), got in NEXT wave with R3PO, Hoth rebel trooper & Luke, Ack Med Beq & 2nd Imp. dignitary. I was able to find all but R3PO. They may have been there for several days, I don't know. Hoth Luke was hammered, but I'll prob. open.
Glen Burnie Target got in(finally) wave 15, and had 'em all even concept stormtrooper. Toys R Us Glen Burnie also had wave 15 today. Plenty of short-packed Bail Organa, but no Imp Dig.#1 or stormie.

jonthejedi
12-10-2003, 02:35 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart still had R3PO, got in more Uktra figs. South Glen Burnie WalMart(Crain Hwy.) got in 2 cases entire R3PO wave. All there this am, including hard-to-find 2nd Imp. Dignitary. Plenty of Hoth Lukes. Has anyone found third wave of CW figs. anywhere?

skyward72
12-10-2003, 02:37 PM
TRU in Frederick had Unleashed Han & Yoda. I got the last Boba Fett. They also Mace from CW2.

A.J.
12-10-2003, 03:46 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart still had R3PO, got in more Uktra figs. South Glen Burnie WalMart(Crain Hwy.) got in 2 cases entire R3PO wave. All there this am, including hard-to-find 2nd Imp. Dignitary. Plenty of Hoth Lukes. Has anyone found third wave of CW figs. anywhere?

The Superwalmart in Hanover, PA had wave 3 on Sunday morning, so they are getting closer.

mm74md
12-10-2003, 08:12 PM
anyone found third wave of CW figs. anywhere?

Found a lonely, crushed CW Kit Fisto tonight at the Hagerstown Super WM and only 1 CW Obi Wan. I knew I should have gone earlier today!!!! Hopefully they will get more in this week. I opened up Kit and he is a pretty cool toy! :D

mm74md
12-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Sure enough Hagerstown WM had more CW Wave 3 in. I got my Saesee Tinn & Bendy Clone Trooper to go along with Kit Fisto. They had no more CT but had plenty of the other figs from this case

jonthejedi
12-12-2003, 07:22 AM
I found CW wave 3 at my local Target on Crain Hwy. in Glen Burnie...Saesee, Kit Fisto(rockin') & super-poseable clonetrooper. I scored these yesterday, but didn't report till this Fri. am, due to some alacrity problems with my slow PC. I hope this didn't inconvenience anyone in the area. Most of you don't go to Glen Burnie. With the 3 Ultra figures...that's 18 new figures in 2 months. Whew!

mtriv73
12-12-2003, 09:09 AM
Plenty of Clone wars wave 3 at TRU Frederick last night-except for the super-posable CT. Only 1 CT left and it had an awful paint job.

jonthejedi
12-13-2003, 11:15 AM
South Crain Hwy. WalMart in Glen Burnie also got in CW wave 3 yesterday. Also finding spider droid in new CW pkging. at Toys R Us.

the_emporer
12-13-2003, 01:56 PM
Staunton and Harrisonburg WM have R-3PO wave and CW Wave 3.

jobare1
12-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Pot. Mills WalMart - nothing new. Did pick up the R-3PO wave there this week. Sorry about not posting. Just got computer back from the shop after nearly 2 weeks.

Pot. Mills Target - Found the remains of the CW wave 3 set. No Clonetrooper.

Burke WalMart - few figs from the Bail Organa wave and remains of CW wave 3. Of course, no trooper.

Burke Target - 1 ea. of Assajj & Durge. Nothing past the Organa wave.

Manassas (east end) WalMart - not a single SW figure.

Manassas TRU - no new figs, but they did have the newest Unleashed wave. Fett is probably the best of the 3, IMO. They also had 2 of the 12" Jedi Luke from the newest wave. Never seen these before. Don't collect the Unleashed or the 12", so they're still there.

Still no sign of the SA Clonetrooper or the Ultra figs, but not ready to give up hope.

jobare1
12-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Pot.Mills WalMart - a couple of pilot Jangos

PotMills Target - a couple of deluxe Durge & Clonetroopers. 3 of the all white 3-pack Clonetroopers.

Pot. Mills TRU - 4 Achk Med-Beq & 1 Dignitary#2.

That's about it. Maybe have to take a trip down to Stafford/Fredericksburg area this evening.

jobare1
12-14-2003, 06:56 PM
Decided to take a trip south. Kinda glad I did:

Garrisonville (Rt.610) WalMart - R-3PO wave. At least 3 Lukes, 3 Hoth Troopers & 2 R-3POs still on the pegs.

Fredericksburg Target - Finally found the CW Clonetrooper. Grabbed the only one there. Also had several older figs - Leia (Imperial Captive), Han (Flt. to Alderaan) & Darth Maul repack.

Fredericksburg Super WalMart - Don't waste your time. Only 3 or 4 figs on the shelf.

Fredericksburg TRU - Also had the R-3PO wave, at least 2 of each fig. Also found the Brown coat Hoth Han. Thought it was the old blue coat version when I first looked at it. Glad I decided to examine it more closely.

jonthejedi
12-15-2003, 06:34 AM
Following in the footsteps of WalMart & Target, Toys R Us got in CW wave 3 yesterday...even had super-poseable clonetrooper. Also had 12" Lando skiff guard wave back in. I don't think alot of people were out looking because of the snow.

skyward72
12-15-2003, 01:05 PM
Has anyone seen the 12 Biker Scout, Yoda wave?

I found the CW3 at the TRU in Frederick on Sunday.

A.J.
12-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Has anyone seen the 12 Biker Scout, Yoda wave?

I found the CW3 at the TRU in Frederick on Sunday.

Haven't seen any 12" past quick draw mcHan and Lando skiff. Catonsville TRU off rt 40 had remnants of the Hoth Luke wave (no Lukes, 1 R3P0, and several old fogey Imperial #2 and Ach Med). Columbia TRU had no regular figs still and 2 CW Spider droids. When are stores in my area going to put out more Ultra??!!
:mad:

jonthejedi
12-16-2003, 05:44 AM
I remember all too well how late Toys R Us got in 12" Lando skiff guard wave, but they did get it in three or four times...as recently as last week. I've also noticed 12" in their clearance aisle...figures like Zuckuss & Zam. I think it's only a question of time till Yoda wave hits.

mtriv73
12-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Wal-mart in Frederick had a couple of new cases with r3-po, luke hoth, imp dig 2, hoth trooper, acq-med, ashla and jempa, and yoda with the other youngling yesterday afternoon. I'm all caught up except for Dan Faytonni.

Kidhuman
12-16-2003, 12:24 PM
I found the new Hoth wave at Radford Wal-Mart and the Bail Wave also on Sunday. I bought them all and left a few Ack-Med Beq(whoever). The only one they didnt have was the sketch trooper. At Christiansburg Wal-art the had CW wave 3. I took the last SA trooper(they only h the kneeling one) and left a few Kits and Sassy.

jonthejedi
12-17-2003, 06:14 AM
Toys R Us had R3PO wave with brown coated Hoth Han finally. This was in Glen Burnie as usual.

the_emporer
12-17-2003, 08:30 AM
In Charlottesville, the WM had all of the last 2 waves of Saga figures you would want, except the Concept Stormtrooper. That's the only new one I'm missing loose right now. The TRU had the Luke and Darth Throne Room wave, the brown coat Han Hoth and the Durge and Clonetrooper w/ Speederbikes. KB had the Durge w/ Speederbike.

Fixer
12-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Kingstowne TRU has Concept ST, Luke Hoth, Hoth Trooper, Travel Padme, R3PO, and both dignitaries. Walmart: one Outlander Obi.

sparkytheclown
12-18-2003, 11:34 AM
i found the yellow clone trooper set at kbtoys in marley station,two left i also found 3 blue clone trooper sets at suncoast

Major Karr
12-18-2003, 07:06 PM
The Target in Gaithersburg today had about three sets of the exclusive animated CW first wave figures - Anakin, Obi, Mace and Asajj. When I scanned for the price the scanner indicated in stockroom, not in aisle. They cost more, $6.99, but look cool.

A.J.
12-19-2003, 09:08 AM
The Target in Gaithersburg today had about three sets of the exclusive animated CW first wave figures - Anakin, Obi, Mace and Asajj. When I scanned for the price the scanner indicated in stockroom, not in aisle. They cost more, $6.99, but look cool.

Looks like it's time to start hitting Targets again. I didn't see any Animated CW Figs, but Columbia did have the Ultra figs this morning. Only 3P0 and one Wampa left now though...

jonthejedi
12-20-2003, 07:25 AM
Glen Burnie Target also had Ultra figures as well as Hoth Luke/R3PO wave. No animateds...yet!

mm74md
12-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Sorry...this is a bit off topic. I wanted to see if anyone had a spare 350 Jedi Master Points that I could buy off of you. I recently won an auction and found myself 350 points short of the 4310 that I need.

Please either PM or email me at miller_matthew@yahoo.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
12-24-2003, 05:17 PM
KB @ Fair Oaks finally got the Ultra Hoth figures.

sparkytheclown
12-26-2003, 09:45 PM
i found 4 red arc troopers at the suncost in columbia, bought one left the rest, all were in good shape

Kidhuman
12-27-2003, 09:18 PM
I found The HOth wave at Blacksburg/Christainsburg Wally WOrld today. The only one i needed was hoth Luke, left all the rest. SOrry MAtt checked three stores, no Faytonni's.

mm74md
12-30-2003, 05:02 PM
I was in D.C. yesterday & stopped in this Target to buy a phone charger. And to my surprise, they had a couple each of these (I bought a set). They were all pretty bent up for those who collect MOC.

jonthejedi
01-02-2004, 08:18 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had more deluxe Star Wars: C3PO w/pod, Wampa & General R. But...my money went to the new LOTR figures, both from Toy BIz(Harad. archer, Pippin in armor & King Aragorn...plus tons of new AOME sets: Easterling & Rohan warriors, new mounted Ringwraith, Gondor horseman, King Theo. mounted, the list goes ever on & on. Glad I'm caught up in SW. Wsshh!

jonthejedi
01-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Just found all 4 CW Cartoon Network figs. at Columbia, MD Target. They still have 1 full set left, all cards in good shape. This is the first I've seen these in the area.

the_emporer
01-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Found the first wave of Clone Wars Animated figures at Target in Lynchburg, VA. Also, the new wave of 12" figures was at the Staunton WM this past week, but I missed them. :cry:

mtriv73
01-05-2004, 05:22 PM
I finally found a Faytonni yesterday in Richlands, VA. I didn't see anything new in my travels over the Holidays. There seems to be a ton of padme wedding and Wat Tambors in the outer banks of NC. Also, there were 6 of the deluxe rained on Obi wans at Magic Mart in Grundy, VA. They didn't have any of the Jango fetts that shipped in that assortment though.

Kidhuman
01-06-2004, 09:39 AM
They had those Obi-Wan's for months there. I saw em in October

jonthejedi
01-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Scored new R1G4, R2 w/drink tray(Jabba's Barge) & Jabba's Court Luke Skywalker w/fabric cloak at North Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart in Glen Burnie, MD. They came in with more of Hoth wave. Happy hunting!!! More left of all 3 figs. at this location.

jobare1
01-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Scored new R1G4, R2 w/drink tray(Jabba's Barge) & Jabba's Court Luke Skywalker w/fabric cloak at North Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart in Glen Burnie, MD. They came in with more of Hoth wave. Happy hunting!!! More left of all 3 figs. at this location.

Congrats on the find. What other figs are included with this case?

jonthejedi
01-07-2004, 07:25 AM
Looked like R3PO wave...Hoth trooper, Ack-Med, etc. I didn't see Hoth Luke, though.

sith_killer_99
01-07-2004, 08:20 AM
The R2-D2 with drink tray case assortment (aka wave 2) comes with:

2x Luke Jedi (ROTJ) cloth cape
2x R2-D2 Jabba's Sail Barge (Drink Tray)
2x R1-G4
2x Ach Med
2x Imperial Dignitary #2
1x Hoth Trooper
1x R-3PO

Which would explain the lack of a Hoth Luke.

Info is from EE.

jonthejedi
01-07-2004, 09:52 AM
The aforementioned wave 2(thanks for info sith) is at the south Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy.(Rte. 3) as of this am...all there. Down the street at Target...tons of CW animated figs.(all 4), and new LOTR Trilogy figures.

mtriv73
01-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Anybody know what the next wave to be shipped is? It looks like the R1 wave is making the rounds of the area (though I haven't seen it yet.) I really hope they start shipping cases of SA clonetrooper like they did with Darth maul a few years ago. I also hope I'll win the lottery, but I don't think either one is very likely.

If anybody is still looking, TRU Frederick has C3P0 with pod and Reikaan as of this afternoon.

Major Karr
01-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Target has the Leia Speederbike on sale for under $13.00 in Gaithersburg

sith_killer_99
01-07-2004, 09:23 PM
According the EE, the next wave is the "Hall of Fame" re-packs...to include the Stormtrooper.

Kidhuman
01-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Radford Wal-MArt had 3PO and Wampa Ultras. ALso had 7 Padme Arena's still.
on the slight chance someone wants em)

mtriv73
01-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Good news, I was in Wal-mart last night and noticed they're doing store resets. According to the diagram, they have more room set aside for Star Wars than before. Of course the only figures they had were 7 Lott Dodds (I hate that pegwarming piece of c**p), a Saese Tinn, and an Ay Vida.

jonthejedi
01-11-2004, 06:33 AM
Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in 1 case of Jabba's Palace Luke & Hoth Luke waves. Good to see everyone getting these in a timelier manner...even though they're still coming in @ 1 box quantity. I collect 12" as well...and must of missed Yoda wave at WalMart recently. Only sign of their appearance was a Jedi Luke(reissue) stashed in the clearance section.

mtriv73
01-12-2004, 09:46 AM
I found absolutely nothing this weekend except about 15 Lott Dodds that have been around since last winter. I see this as a good sign though, because it means new stuff should be arriving soon.

A.J.
01-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Picked up bar2-d2 and R1 at Catonsville TRU this afternoon. I missed Luke by a minute or so. Oh well, two out of three is better than zero. Left one bar2 behind.

A.J.
01-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Picked up bar2-d2 and R1 at Catonsville TRU this afternoon. I missed Luke by a minute or so. Oh well, two out of three is better than zero. Left one bar2 behind.
The Columbia Target put out a case of Jabba Palace Luke wave this morning.

A.J.
01-14-2004, 09:25 AM
The Target off of Rt 100 between Columbia and Ellicott City had all three wave 1 Ultra figures on the pegs this morning (2 of each) for those who may have missed any of them.

skyward72
01-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Found the Jedi 4 pack at the Frederick TRU today. They also had some new Ultra figures and Uleashed figures.

Kidhuman
01-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Finally found Barriss Ofee in Radford Wal-Mart. Still no sign of the Jabba's Palace wave in these parts.

jonthejedi
01-18-2004, 06:44 AM
Glen Burnie Toys R Us also put out JediWarriors 4-pack. 6 left.

jobare1
01-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Finally found the Tatooine wave. Found them at Potomac Mills TRU, but they only had the 2 droids, no Luke. They also had the newest Unleashed figs. 2 each of Han, Boba & Yoda. Don't collect these but hope the info helps.

Kidhuman
01-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Was in the CHristiansburg/Blacksburg Target today. They had remnants of the Tatooine wave. Picked up R2-D2(sail barge) and R1. Left nothing else from that wave. They also had a few Dignitaries left as well as Ack-Med Baq.

Next mini mall over at Wal-Mart they had the early 2003 stuff Padme DF and such and a few dignitaries aw well. They alsdo had 12" figures 1 of each on the Biker Scout, Luke Jedi, Yoda, and Ewoks. The toy associate said that they have been getting alot of 12" figures in as of late, so look for Wally World tostart carrying them again.

Radford Wal-Mart had squat, same 6 Padme Arenas and that was about it.

the_emporer
01-22-2004, 10:56 AM
I checked out the new WM that opened in Waynesboro last night. All they had was the Hoth wave and a few Ack-Meds and Dig. 2.

The Staunton WM had remnants of the 12" wave, just a Luke and Biker Scout. These are $25 at WM. Has anyone seen them cheaper anywhere else?

Charlottesville TRU had a Luke Jedi and R1, but they were damaged. I picked them up for openers.

Harrisonburg TRU had the Hoth wave and Ack-Med waves. They had one 12" Luke and TaunTaun for 19.90 that I picked up for an opener. The WMs had the Hoth wave and that's it.

I haven't seen any of the Tatooine wave at the WMs around here yet.

jobare1
01-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Potomac Mills WalMart had a brown coat Hoth Han (as of 6:30 this evening) for anyone still needing one. Pot. Mills Target finally put some figures out after having bare pegs for the past 2 weeks. Had the Tatooine wave, BUT, all the cards were trashed. Needed Luke, but after seeing the condition of the cards, decided I could wait.

mm74md
01-25-2004, 09:41 AM
Does anybody on these boards work in downtown D.C. near the White House? I just started a new job down there & don't know of any places that would carry Star Wars stuff...any info would be great!

Kidhuman
01-25-2004, 12:06 PM
Found Deluxe Figures at DOllar GEnereal for 2 dollars each yesterday. Yes DOllar General. Was worth looking into. Supposedly someone found clones w/ speeders at one too.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
01-25-2004, 01:27 PM
Does anybody on these boards work in downtown D.C. near the White House? I just started a new job down there & don't know of any places that would carry Star Wars stuff...any info would be great!

I attend school at the Corcoran College of Art and Design. It's not that far from the White House. The only place I know of that may sell Star Wars stuff is a small comic shop on Wisconsin Avenue.

mm74md
01-25-2004, 03:04 PM
I attend school at the Corcoran College of Art and Design. It's not that far from the White House. The only place I know of that may sell Star Wars stuff is a small comic shop on Wisconsin Avenue.

Thanks for the info!

mtriv73
01-25-2004, 11:33 PM
I can't find any star wars stuff (except for the jedi 4 pack at TRU that I'll be passing on) but I just found tons of snow.

skyward72
01-31-2004, 01:53 PM
Found the Luke Jabba wave and Hoth wave at the Target in Frederick this morning.

Kidhuman
01-31-2004, 03:52 PM
I havent seen anything new around here except for the Hoth Wave. Lots of Lego clearances at Wal-MArt though.

mm74md
01-31-2004, 07:16 PM
Hagerstown Wal Mart had a few of the Lando Skiff wave & Luke Holograph wave. Not sure if these are in the same wave or not. I passed on them all. Not sure I need another Luke figure.

Kidhuman
01-31-2004, 08:10 PM
They are the same wave. ALso have rappertunie and J'quille and theother guy Tanis Spejik(sp?)

the_emporer
02-01-2004, 08:25 AM
A recon trip through Staunton, Harrisonburg and Charlottesville yesterday left me completely empty handed. WMs and TRUs had nothing but Hoth waves.

I hope we get a Target sometime soon! The closest one is Roanoke or Richmond.

A.J.
02-01-2004, 08:43 AM
They are the same wave. ALso have rappertunie and J'quille and theother guy Tanis Spejik(sp?)

Just J'quille is in this first round. Tanis appears in the next case with the Yavin Wave according to the case asst. posted at EE.

Kidhuman
02-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Just J'quille is in this first round. Tanis appears in the next case with the Yavin Wave according to the case asst. posted at EE.

Ok, thank you. I would of freaked out thinking I couldnt find him.

mtriv73
02-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Found the Luke Jabba wave and Hoth wave at the Target in Frederick this morning.

Thanks, skyward. I saw this and went out and picked up a Bar2D2 at target (It was all they had left besides Acq-med and the rebel trooper.) TRU in frederick has a couple cases of the first clone wars wave out. I Imagine they'll be there for quite a while, but if you need ARC troopers you know where to go now.

Kidhuman
02-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Did they have a red ARC ? t's the only one I dont have and really want one.

jonthejedi
02-01-2004, 03:54 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Center) got in another case of 12" Yoda wave...including shortpacked Biker Scout & Ewok set. 24.77@. Ouch!

mtriv73
02-01-2004, 05:02 PM
KidHuman, no red Arc troopers just the original.

jonthejedi
02-04-2004, 04:31 AM
Glen Burnie Target on Rte. 3 got in more CW animated wave 1...still haven't seen wave 2 in area.

jonthejedi
02-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Speak of the Devil...same Glen Burnie Target just put out a case of CW animated wave 2 today. All still there as of 9 AM.

Kidhuman
02-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Have any of you guys seen the Lando Skiff wave as of yet in our areas? I still need a couple of em.

Kevin Gianotto
02-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Have any of you guys seen the Lando Skiff wave as of yet in our areas? I still need a couple of em.
Hey--has this wave even hit the DC area? If so, where and when?

Thanks all.

Kev

A.J.
02-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Hey--has this wave even hit the DC area? If so, where and when?

Thanks all.

Kev

Got mine in Gettysburg PA last weekend, so they are certainly close.

jobare1
02-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Just read a post on Rebelscum about the Yavin wave being found in New York. My wallet is gonna be hurt'n.

jonthejedi
02-05-2004, 05:01 AM
And in Ohio per our own forums.

mm74md
02-05-2004, 10:25 AM
I've seen these at Hagestown stores - WM, TRU, Target.

Kidhuman
02-05-2004, 10:28 AM
Just read a post on Rebelscum about the Yavin wave being found in New York. My wallet is gonna be hurt'n.

:eek: :eek: WOw, they are shipping fast. I hope there is no distribution issues this year

mm74md
02-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Speak of the Devil...same Glen Burnie Target just put out a case of CW animated wave 2 today. All still there as of 9 AM.
I found these at the Gaithersburg Target and Frederick Target on Tuesday morning/evening respectively. Gaithersburg had bunches of Dooku, Durge, & Yoda but some greedy person took all the clone troopers. Frederick had just a few Dooku's left after I got the last Trooper. They are around so keep calling/checking those Targets.

mm74md
02-05-2004, 10:30 AM
:eek: :eek: WOw, they are shipping fast. I hope there is no distribution issues this year
No SARS problems in Hong Kong yet ;)

the_emporer
02-05-2004, 04:37 PM
The new 12" wave has arrived at the Staunton WM. There is one Garindan left.

jonthejedi
02-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Nothing more frustrating than going thru driving ice & rain to the South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy at 6:45 AM(they open at 6) to find the remnants of the Lando skiff wave, but no new ones...just barR2D2, Jedi & Hoth Lukes. Someone had cherry-picked all the Holo Lukes, Rapertunies, J'Quilles & Lando skiffs out. I suspect it was the two brothers that work in or near the toy dept.I don't think scalpers would even come out on a morning like this...but then again!

Kidhuman
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Anything fopr a buck I suppose. Just do a local search on Ebay for your area.

jonthejedi
02-06-2004, 10:53 AM
I really believe it was employees, but at least these guys are collectors, and love Star Wars. It's always a problem when the stores only get 1 case in.

mtriv73
02-06-2004, 12:04 PM
At least you're finding things. I saw the animated figures (Mace, anakin, yoda) for the first time last night but decided to pass on them. Nothing else seems to be around here. Target is getting new figures (there are a lot of R3PO and Ack med's left indicating they've gotten in new cases,) but I haven't even seen the R1 or Jabba Luke in stores yet. Guess I'll need to quit my job to look for new figures. :)

jonthejedi
02-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Went to the other Glen Burnie WalMart this AM, and thought I struck paydirt for us all when I turned the corner & saw all the pegs were full to the front with new-card Star Wars figures. Upon closer inspection, they turned out to be the repacked Hall of Fame assortment...Darth Maul & Vader, Luke, stormtrooper, Chewie, Anakin, R2 & C3PO. Oh well...I passed on all since I have 'em. Still haven't seen new Ultra wave 2.

mtriv73
02-07-2004, 03:27 PM
What a difference a day makes, I found the Luke Jabba wave at Target last night and I found the new wave with Lando, holo luke, rap, and tanus along with the 2 new deluxe at Wal-mart this morning. I was just back at wal-mart to pick up some other things and they were down to 1 Jabba and no more of the Bomar monk sets. All the new figures except a rebel trooper were gone too.

Kidhuman
02-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Nice pick up Matt. Now if the Radfiord Wally world would get stuff in I would be set. GOnna have to trudge toC-burg/B-burg Wal-Mart, they usually have better stuff.

Major Karr
02-08-2004, 06:08 PM
The Gaithersburg Target had both of the Jabba's Palace deluxe today, so my faith is somewhat renewed. Getting very frustated about finding nothing in this area. Still looking for the end of last years stuff (Obi/Elan/last clone wars figs). And not finding much of this year's so far either. May give up on TRU, WM and Target and just buy on-line to save gas and money.
Anyone having better luck closer to DC?

mm74md
02-09-2004, 02:29 PM
The Gaithersburg Target had both of the Jabba's Palace deluxe...

As did Hagerstown Wal Mart....2 of each left along with about 15 Wampas & HOF figs.

Kidhuman
02-09-2004, 02:41 PM
The Gaithersburg Target had both of the Jabba's Palace deluxe today, so my faith is somewhat renewed. Getting very frustated about finding nothing in this area. Still looking for the end of last years stuff (Obi/Elan/last clone wars figs). And not finding much of this year's so far either. May give up on TRU, WM and Target and just buy on-line to save gas and money.
Anyone having better luck closer to DC?

If you still need ACk Med and the dignitaries I can get thosoe for you. Lemme know. Drop me a PM

jonthejedi
02-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Bowie Target had Ultra wave 2, 1 set left after I bought one. Bowie WalMart down the street(Rte. 301) had Hoth wave & R1G4 wave, but none of the new Holo. Luke wave.

Major Karr
02-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Target Germantown had at least four sets of the 2nd animated wave. The WM finally had some new stuff, like Holo Luke and Bar2(they were a little beatup so I left them). Things are looking up.

Kidhuman
02-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Nothing to report in Radford. Was out this morning and they still had the Hoth Wave on the pegs at Wal-Mart. C-Burg still had the Lama Su and Hoth waves yesterday.

A.J.
02-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Jabba and friends were at Columbia Target this morning. I picked up the Bubo pack since I found Jabba last night in Westminster.

jonthejedi
02-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Was also at Columbia Target later today...besides AJ's find...some CW animated wave 2...minus clonetroopers.

jonthejedi
02-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Noticed my Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in Yoda 12" wave...all there minus(of course) biker scout...and cheaper than WalMart!

Kidhuman
02-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Oddly enough I was in the Radford Wal-MArt today and they had cases in the aisles. I looked at one of the 12" cases and opened it. It had Garindan, Jawas and Old Ben. They also had a full case of the New Ultras. They should be getting some unleashed in as well. SHe showed me the scanner and it had Chewie, Yoda and Han on it.

Major Karr
02-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Found 9 of the 12 Hall of Fame collection today at Kmart Springfield. Only 1 of each out and missing were R2, C3po and the Stormtrooper. No date or number on card backs other than a small 2004.

jonthejedi
02-13-2004, 05:51 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart got in 12" Garindan wave...most were crushed and/or dented..and still they charge $25. Got a look at the Ben Kenobi one...all I can say is Sir Alec Guiness must be spinning in his grave..and plastic jawas with painted-on eyes. Where is the Holo-Luke wave...there's where my $$$ is going.

mm74md
02-13-2004, 09:01 AM
...Where is the Holo-Luke wave...there's where my $$$ is going.

I've only seen that wave twice. Once in a rural PA Wal Mart and once at my Hagerstown Wal Mart.

Major Karr
02-13-2004, 08:04 PM
Found some of the Yavin and Palace wave at WM in Germantown today. Left a damaged Antilles and Dodonna. A fellow collector beat me to some of the same and possibly more by 30 seconds.Oh well, at least stuff is showing up. Still looking for the R1 group. No sign of Rapper, Tanus and J'Quille.

Kidhuman
02-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Hey guys,

Ijust won 4 auctions on Ebay from a guy with the name StarWarsAndrew123. His location is in Germantown MD. Was wondering if any of you know him that live around there or if one of you are him.

Thanks

skyward72
02-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Thanks jonthejedi, I was finally able to get ahold of some of the new 12" lines.

jonthejedi
02-14-2004, 05:45 AM
How did you like them Skyward? I just wasn't too impressed. I hope they make more droids in that scale.

jonthejedi
02-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Not me Kidhuman...but I wonder if he's the phantom scalper that suddenly seems to be plaguing the Glen Burnie area. I mentioned somebody grabbed the whole Holo-Luke wave at 11:30 PM at 1 WalMart, and the other was cleaned out of Hall of Fame figures in less than 24 hours. What was up on ebay out of curiosity?

skyward72
02-14-2004, 10:24 AM
How did you like them Skyward? I just wasn't too impressed. I hope they make more droids in that scale.

Wasn't too impressed with the Old Jawa Wave. I passed on most except Garindan. I do like the the Yoda and the Biker Scout, can never have enough Imperials. I was going to pick up the Ewoks at TRU but the box was destroyed.

Kidhuman
02-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Not me Kidhuman...but I wonder if he's the phantom scalper that suddenly seems to be plaguing the Glen Burnie area. I mentioned somebody grabbed the whole Holo-Luke wave at 11:30 PM at 1 WalMart, and the other was cleaned out of Hall of Fame figures in less than 24 hours. What was up on ebay out of curiosity?

It was older figures, Kit Fisto, Saesee, Nikto, and a 3PO removeable limb from POTF. I picked em up for 5 bucks for all 4 figures MOC.

jonthejedi
02-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Glen Burnie Target on Rte. 3 got in more CW animated wave 2...yodas & clonetroopers still there. Also brought in another old case wave with brown-coated Hoth Han, snowtrooper, throne room Luke & Vader, repacked Carkoon Fett & secret ceremony Anakin. Glen Burnie Toys R Us had new unleashed wave with clonetrooper, Hoth Luke & Chewie. That's about it! Haven't seen Jabba's Palace or Yavin wave anywhere.

mm74md
02-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Glen Burnie Toys R Us had new unleashed wave with clonetrooper, Hoth Luke & Chewie.

How many did they have? I'm over in Burtonsville & don't want to waste a trip to GB if they just have a few :crazed:

mm74md
02-17-2004, 01:10 PM
How many did they have? I'm over in Burtonsville & don't want to waste a trip to GB if they just have a few :crazed:

Nevermind! I called Hyattsville TRU & they just put them out. I was able to get the Luke & CT. Chewy (I think) looks terrible.

They also had some newer 12" in. 2 Lukes, 2 Yodas, and 1 Ewok 2 pack.

jonthejedi
02-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Glad you got them mm74md. They had 1 complete set left this am & 1 extra Chewie...because I bought the same two you did, and left Unleashed Chewbacca. I thought he looked horrendous. When it comes to unleashed, I'm more selective and only get the ones that really catch my eye. They couldn't even give me the free figure, because there was nuthin' on the pegs, like at both WalMarts & Target. The local Hasbro rep/merchandiser was there & I (nicely) give her my 2 cents about all the empty pegs.

mm74md
02-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Ugh, I forgot about the free figure! Didn't that end? I wonder if I go back to a TRU on the way home if they can give me the free fig???

Has anyone received the free figure and if so does it ring up on the receipt?

Kidhuman
02-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Ithought the free clone trooper was starting April 4th. If so, what free figure are you talking about?

mm74md
02-17-2004, 02:41 PM
You spend $15 & get a free basic 3 3/4 figure.

Kidhuman
02-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Thanks, nothing doing on my end. I won't even venture to TRU for that deal, cause I have Zutton and Lott Dodd already. :D

skyward72
02-17-2004, 09:44 PM
Found the Aminated Clone Wars 2 asst at the Target in Ellicott City. They still had Count D. and Durge left.

mm74md
02-18-2004, 09:29 AM
Found the Aminated Clone Wars 2 asst at the Target in Ellicott City. They still had Count D. and Durge left.

This seems to be the case at most Target stores. I was lucky enough to score all four on one trip. I still have not been able to find another Clone Trooper to open. :cry:

skyward72
02-18-2004, 02:17 PM
The Glen Burnie Target had a bunch of animated Clone Wars. They still had plenty of Yoda and one or two Clone Trooper still avaliable. Only the second time I've seen the Clone Trooper.

mm74md
02-18-2004, 02:28 PM
The Glen Burnie Target had a bunch of animated Clone Wars. They still had plenty of Yoda and one or two Clone Trooper still avaliable. Only the second time I've seen the Clone Trooper.
Yeah, that was always a good Target for me. Sadly I work south of Columbia now & I have a Target within Walking distance of me. That place sucks!!!!

jonthejedi
02-18-2004, 03:11 PM
The funny thing with that free Toys R Us fig...I tried to do it on an old decoy Amidala, and it wouldn't take...it has to be a more current wave assortment...which, ironically they don't even have. Lousy offer all around, and I told 'em so. They said to hang on to the receipt. Only have till 29th.

Kidhuman
02-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Well, C-Burg Wal-Mart had the repacks on Gold Card today and Han Brown Coat. I got an extra Han if anyone is interested. PM if you are. And the NRV Mall KB is closed for good

mm74md
02-19-2004, 08:20 PM
Finally found Captain Antilles wave at Hagerstown Super Wal Mart. They had about 3 of each left except for Tanus Spijek (do I hear Ephant Mon II?) which was MIA when I got there. I passed on the Tie Fighter Pilot. Also had LOTR Pippen in Armor which makes me mad since I just bought him off of eBay.

Target - Squat
TRU - Squat
KB (Mall) - Double Squat

Also, don't forget to check your Dollar General stores. The Wilson Blvd DG (near Food Lion) in Hagerstown had 4 Saga Clone Trooper speeders (2 left) tonight for $2 along with Deluxe Geonosian Warriors & the usual crappy deluxe peg warmers.

Kidhuman
02-20-2004, 12:33 AM
The Dollar general here has got nothing in since I cleaned them out. They never got the speeder bikes in though. ALl they had was Yoda and 3PO. They have 1 3PO left for two bucks if any one needs it.

jonthejedi
02-20-2004, 05:58 AM
Great finds, MM74MD! I'm glad you guys are finding new stuff up there for a change. Glen Burnie Toys R Us, Target & WalMart is an empty pegs wasteland. My job has taken me to Laurel, Columbia & occassionally Bowie...and they're in likewise shape. I have yet to se Lando Skiff or Yavin wave. F.Y.I on Tanus S....he is only 1 per that case assortment, and everyone BUT J'Quille is repeated like Holo-Luke, Rapurtunie, etc. They seem to be backing off on the aliens for some reason.

Kidhuman
02-20-2004, 09:54 AM
J'Quille wasn't repeated because he and Tanus look alike. Thats why Tanus was 1 per case as well.

mm74md
02-20-2004, 01:10 PM
The Silver Spring Cherry Hill Rd Target near my office just put out the Han Hoth Brown version case out just a few minutes ago. I asked a guy there (very nice) to scan the barcode for SW stuff. When he said he had a case in the back I thought "Tanus will be mine". But no, just repacks & repaints :(

I also stopped early this morning at the Ellicott City WM & Target with no luck as well.

jonthejedi
02-20-2004, 03:06 PM
MM74MD...this will interest you...and the winner is...Toys R Us(shock!). I got reports from calling around that many Baltimore area Toys R Usss's got in either Lando skiff wave or Yavin wave within last 24 hours...and most sold out ie: Columbia, Pulaski Hwy. & Glen Burnie. Speaking of Glen Burnie...they put out almost 3 cases of throne room Luke/Vader/hoth snowtrooper wave...but I knew they were expecting 80 some figures per their computer, so I paid them a 2nd visit & scored Lando & Holo Luke. Called Columbia, and they only had Capt. Antilles(nice enough to hold for me) left. Laurel had nuthin', I don't know about the others. Hope this helps, because the free figure when you buy three still holds till 2/29. Good luck on Tanus! If I can nab two, I'll hold one for you. Happy hunting! Bad news: someone either ripped off my Star Wars Insider in transit, ot it got routed wrong...it was a no-show for issue #74.

Fixer
02-20-2004, 05:25 PM
They seem to be backing off on the aliens for some reason.

It seems counterintuitive, but background aliens really seem to stink up the pegs sometimes. Consider how long the Duro or the Cantina Aliens or Jabba's Skiff Guard three packs, or the Special Edition guy with the fake legs whose name escapes me sat. Guess the kiddies really do prefer core characters and imperials.

Major Karr
02-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Target Potomac Yard - nothing
Clinton WM - Throne Room wave
Clinton TRU - lots of Lego markdown, some as low as $1.90
Clinton KM - Massive amounts of 02, including some with inserts
Kingstowne WM - nothing
Kingstowne TRU - got the last Bar2 and Luke, no R1 (where is he?)
Baileys XRoad TRU - has 4 Luke Pilot unleashed, and a total of ONE peg for figures

Major Karr
02-20-2004, 05:47 PM
sorry somehow this posted twice

jonthejedi
02-21-2004, 07:52 AM
South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy. got in Jabba ultra wave again & another case of throne room Luke/Vader, Hoth, etc...nuthin' new. North Glen Burnie WalMart was supposed to get a case of figures last nite. If they were Lando/Yavin wave...they never made it to the pegs. The Phantom Scalper struck again! Right off the pallets...which were still in the toy aisle this am.

skyward72
02-21-2004, 10:26 AM
MM74MD...this will interest you...and the winner is...Toys R Us(shock!). I got reports from calling around that many Baltimore area Toys R Usss's got in either Lando skiff wave or Yavin wave within last 24 hours...and most sold out ie: Columbia, Pulaski Hwy. & Glen Burnie. Speaking of Glen Burnie...they put out almost 3 cases of throne room Luke/Vader/hoth snowtrooper wave...but I knew they were expecting 80 some figures per their computer, so I paid them a 2nd visit & scored Lando & Holo Luke. Called Columbia, and they only had Capt. Antilles(nice enough to hold for me) left. Laurel had nuthin', I don't know about the others. Hope this helps, because the free figure when you buy three still holds till 2/29. Good luck on Tanus! If I can nab two, I'll hold one for you. Happy hunting! Bad news: someone either ripped off my Star Wars Insider in transit, ot it got routed wrong...it was a no-show for issue #74.

Thanks Jon, I got the last Holo Luke. They also had a Unleashed Clone Trooper left. I was able to get a decent free figure as well.

Down on the Eastren Shore this weekend and the Salisbury TRU had the Holo Luke wave as well.

jonthejedi
02-22-2004, 10:01 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) put out Chewie Unleashed wave this am...all 3 still there. Also some 12" Garindan wave. They were supposed to get a box of figures, but it appears someone scalped 'em off the pallet before they were moved to the back...so I don't know what was in the assortment. Glad I could help in some small way, Skyward. A little old lady nabbed a Rapertunie & J'Quille for her grandson...which I'd rather see than a scalper grab who doesn't even love Star Wars.

Major Karr
02-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Gaithersburg TRU had J'Quille, Rapper, Lando & Holo Luke this afternoon. No sign of R1.

jonthejedi
02-23-2004, 05:29 AM
R1G4 is not repeated in that assortment...even though Jabba's Palace Luke w/cloak & barR2D2 are.

Kidhuman
02-23-2004, 09:52 AM
The stores by me have not had the r1 wave yet. They should be packing out new toys this week as there shelves were empty over the weekend. If I un across a couple I will pick up a few for you guys.

mm74md
02-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Kind of a late post, but Hagerstown Target had (finally) the Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 in stock. They had a few of each as of Saturday around 2:00. I took one of the Clone Troopers, but there were at least 2 or 3 left.

jonthejedi
02-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Likewise, I have R1 myself...but If I see more, I'll grab an extra in case someone needs one. My Glen Burnie stores seem to be skipping wave assortments of late.

mm74md
02-24-2004, 11:18 AM
Got my Tanus Spijek this morning off of Yahoo! Auctions for $8 BIN. Thanks for those looking out for me. I no longer need him!

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Was at 2 Wal-Marts last night @ idnight. Nothing on the pegs and nothing on the pallets. The Radford Wal-Mart had an entire pallet of Marvel Legends. WTF is that crap?

mtriv73
02-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Target in Frederick had a ton of clone wars cartoon wave 2 last night. No regular figs though. :dis: I ordered the OTC vintage figures from Kebco last night. I figure I'll never see them all in stores around here and paying for them 50% at a time seems better than one huge hit to the wallet in July.

the_emporer
03-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Has anyone seen the Collector Cups at Target yet? Are they in the toy department or the housewares department?

Kidhuman
03-02-2004, 01:52 PM
They will be in the toy department. According to a memebr on the board who is the Toy Dept.Manager at a Target they should be out next wek.

mm74md
03-04-2004, 01:24 PM
For those daring to hit this neighborhood - Hyattsville TRU had 1 case of the Unleashed Clone Trooper wave on the pegs. They also had an entire unopened case sitting in the isle along with an unopened case of the Han Solo Brown coat wave. This wave was also in abundance on the pegs.

Silver Spring - Cherry Hill Rd. Target had squat. However, for those in need they have an unopened case of Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 in the back. If you ask nicely, they may bring it out to you!

jonthejedi
03-04-2004, 04:07 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart got in 1 case of new Jabba/Jabba's Court Ultras...almost all smashed or dented. Have not seen new basic waves anywhere...almost 6 weeks and empty pegs at all major retailers. Hoth wave gathering dust where there are figures.

Kidhuman
03-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Might as well change the name of this thread to the Sahara dessert, cause it is as dry as it.

mtriv73
03-04-2004, 05:44 PM
I never thought I'd see a good sculpt of Boba Fett peg warm, but there are dozens of pit of Carkoon figures around here. Even the snowtroopers are pegwarming. I've seen the new unleased at TRU, but that's it for new things recently.

mm74md
03-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Silver Spring/Cherry Hill Road Target had 1 A-Wing on an endcap for $10.98. Per another forum there were 8 of these at the Ellicott City Target as well. I didn't see these this morning....was disappointed at another disappointing morning!

DCSWCC: The Ellicott City Target (at 29 and 100) has 8 A-wings as of opening today. They are on an aisle cap in Sporting goods

mm74md
03-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Silver Spring Cherry Hill Road Target had 2 each of the Maul & Old Ben Glass Sets. I passed. I wish they would just sell the glasses.

jonthejedi
03-08-2004, 02:03 PM
So will I...pass that is! How else will Hasbro learn the lesson? $10 plus tax for an old figure that I already have, and a glass that's not even glass, but plastic. Thanks, but no thanks. I wonder what the markup is on those babies?

mtriv73
03-08-2004, 05:00 PM
I wonder what the markup is on those babies?

We'll find out in about 2 months when they go on clearance even then I don't think I'll buy them.

Is anybody seeing any new basic figures? I haven't seen anything except Hoth for the last month or so.

Kidhuman
03-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Sorry Matt, If you are heading down this way, the stores have been dry. Target, Wal-MArt, and even K-mart. I havent seen anything since Hoth either and that was 3 months ago.

mm74md
03-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Is anybody seeing any new basic figures? I haven't seen anything except Hoth for the last month or so.

The only "new" waves has been the Brown Coat Han Solo Hoth wave. Other than that, nothin'! :bored:

Major Karr
03-11-2004, 12:28 AM
Bought only set of Target Figures/Glasses today at the Gaithersburg Target. Almost passed, but it has been so long since I have seen anything new I caved in.
Kingstowne WM, Target, KM nothing new. TRU had 12" Obi-Wan and Garindan.
Also got today Kit, Saesee and articulated Clonetrooper from Action-HQ. Two cards not in the greatest shape, but finally have them. Best part was, I ordered them on Friday and they arrived from Hong Kong on Wednesday. Only $20 plus $7 for shipping. Less than a tank of gas!

mtriv73
03-11-2004, 03:34 PM
TRU -Frederick has a deluxe Durge and a clone trooper 3-pack with the red trooper. They were stuck in a bin above the toys, so I put them back where people could see them and buy them. Maybe this way their computer will finally say they're out and they can get some new toys in.

Kidhuman
03-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Radford Wal-Mart had nothing. Gonna head ot C-Burg tomorrow.

jonthejedi
03-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I feel your pain Major Karr...but I still passed when my Glen Burnie Target put 'em out today. With the price of gasoline, for what I would pay for them, I could get the 4 Yavin figures I'm waiting for..and waiting for...and waiting...

skyward72
03-11-2004, 08:01 PM
TRU -Frederick has a deluxe Durge and a clone trooper 3-pack with the red trooper. They were stuck in a bin above the toys, so I put them back where people could see them and buy them. Maybe this way their computer will finally say they're out and they can get some new toys in.

Thanks mtriv73, I didn't have the red clone trooper pack, it was still there earlier this evening. Durge is still there with some of the Hall of Fame assortment. The best thing about it was that it rang up at $8.00.

jonthejedi
03-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Hey Kids...lots of news today, so here goes! Glen Burnie & Bowie Target each got in 1 box of Yavin wave(glad I passed on those sippie cup sets). I got 3 out of the 4 I was missing, but Tanus was gone at both stores by the time I got there. Bowie also had some Lando wave remnants. Laurel had nuthin', but at Columbia: Target had no basic figures, but did have the new Ultra sets with the repacked Kamino Confrontation(Obi Vs. Jango), I know many of you never got. Columbia Toys R Us got in massive quantity of Hall of Fame repacks(Vader, stormtroopers, C3PO & Hoth Chewie all still there). Glen Burnie: Toys R Us had all 3 LOTR gift packs, but no new Star Wars. North WalMart also had the Ultra sets with Jango & Obi, but no new basic figs. The Targets at Glen Burnie & Laurel still had Capt. Antilles, General Jan, Dutch Vander & Tie Pilots before lunchtime. Happy Hunting!

Kidhuman
03-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Did they have the Ewok setand how didit look if they did?

Kidhuman
03-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Well, I just got back from Radford Wal-mart and they had the Obi and Jango repacks out. I will admit, the Obi-Wan did look decent but not enough for me to buy it. They also had all the other ones sans Ewok Glider.

Major Karr
03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
The Germantown Target had the Yavin wave today, got the lone Tanus. About 3 each of everything else.
WM had nothing new.

jonthejedi
03-13-2004, 06:11 AM
K.H....I didn't see Ewok set...I didn't think it was out yet or packed with Jabba & Court Denizens Ultras???

Kidhuman
03-13-2004, 10:41 AM
I thought the Obi and Jango were repacked with the Ewok, I guess me was wrong about it.

Kidhuman
03-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Well, C-Burg Wal-Mart has nothing but Lama Su and Ack-MEd Beq. Good news there is they only have 8 3.75 figures which means new ones should be in soon. C-Burg K-Mart...Dont even waste your time. They have about 7 POTJ figures, and 5 2002 figures. C-Burg Target had the repack and Hoth Wave. Animated figures...all but Clone and Yoda.

jonthejedi
03-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Laurel Target has Yavin wave & some of Lando skiff wave...minus Tanus, which was staring me in the face at 2 PM today on my way home from DC. Was the only one I was missing!

mm74md
03-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Has anyone seen the Cinema Scenes on clearance at Target yet?

Kidhuman
03-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Was at one yesterday and they didnt have any. Funny thing is they still had Lego AT-AT's and they wqere never clearanced yet. Still ringing up 100 bucks

Major Karr
03-15-2004, 07:43 PM
MM, the Targets in Germantown, Gaithersburg, 7 Corners and Potomac Yard had them at $13.98. They had been moved to a couple endcaps off the main aisles. Still waiting on that AT-AT markdown myself. Still full price in Germantown and 7 Corners, none left at Gaithersburg.

mtriv73
03-16-2004, 10:50 AM
Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had the Yavin wave last night. At least 2 cases were out, but someone had cherry picked the Tanus's out before I got there. I guess they're on e-bay by now. I love the gold leader sculpt. I was tempted to buy several to use for customs, but decided to give someone else a shot at them first.

jonthejedi
03-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Good for you, mtriv73. I 'll keep checking for more Tanus's, as he was the last(and hardest) one I found that I needed...and I know alot of you still need him. I like Dutch(Jon) Vander the best, myself. The sculpt is awesome, plus the detail on the helmet rocks(Hasbro, take note...no "N" in helmet).

mm74md
03-16-2004, 02:26 PM
For those that collect LOTR figures, I was at the mall in Wheaton across from the metro during lunch. The KB had the TT Easterling wave for $5.99 each :eek: I was kind enough to leave 1 Easterling, 1 Faramir, 2 Bezerker Orcs, bunches of Legolas, and a few cloth caped Ringwraiths. Be sure to check out your local KB to see if they got this wave in. I would have never bothered but thanks to The Green Dragon (http://thegd.com/) I found them

Also, the Target in that mall had about 4/5 each of the Screen Scenes for $14...not much of a clearance price!

Kidhuman
03-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Struck the mother load today in Christiansburg Wal-MArt. Found the Jabb's Palace wave and the Antilles wave. Picked up Lando Skiff, Holo Luke, Antilles, Dadoona, Red Leader(Dutch) Tie Pilot and even the elusive Tanus. I was shocked at Tanus being there. Looked like someone tried to hide him behind a bunch of old 2003 figures though. Had to stick em on Lay-a-way though, didnt have enugh for all of them :(

Forgot to let you guys know that I left Rappertunie,Lando Skiff(1 of each of these) about 3 each of Dadonna, Antilles and Tie Pilot on the shelves. Mtriv73, if you head down this way this weekend, hit this store and see if any are left.

jonthejedi
03-19-2004, 04:41 AM
KH...glad you scored the elusive Tanus..I did see on EE's site he's in an alternative(upcoming) wave assortment, and packed 2 to a box, so hopefully everyone who wants one can find 'em. I wonder how long before the Star Destroyer wave lands in these parts?

Kidhuman
03-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Thats cool that they are packing him up again. Alot of people were irked about him being short packed and thought of him as the next Ephant Mon. Now hopefully people will see this and the scalpers will eat there merch on Ebay.

mm74md
03-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Silver Spring/Cherry Hill Rd Target has the screen scenes * $13.98 & those nasty cup sets. Nothing else for SW. However, it looks like they are clearancing out the non-Trilogy style LOTR stuff. This Target has a selection of SP Gollum & Aragorn figs.

the_emporer
03-19-2004, 06:29 PM
I hit the same motherload in Staunton today. I was able to get 2 of everything but there were no J'Quilles. I'll head to Harrisonburg tomorrow. One of the Wal-Marts there is pretty consistent with the one up here.

Kidhuman
03-20-2004, 12:05 AM
Funny thing is mine had no J'Quilles either. Hopefully stupid scalpers grabbed him instead of Tanus.

mtriv73
03-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Wal-mart in Frederick has the new assortment of deluxe figs. There is plenty of Jabba and court denizens but only one Boba fett and no Obi-wans. I already had the Jabba and Denizens packs so I passed on all. It looks like Targets aren't carrying saga figs anymore. Oh well, one less place to check.

Kidhuman
03-20-2004, 05:12 PM
C-Burg Wally World had 3 Dodonnas , a Tie Pilot and Dutch Vander left. No SD wave yet. Has anyone seen the SD wave yet?

Major Karr
03-20-2004, 05:47 PM
The Target had the Yavin wave along with one Tanus this morning, and the TRU had the Yavin wave this afternoon but no Tanus.

jonthejedi
03-22-2004, 05:53 AM
KH...I don't think the Star Destroyer wave has even hit the West Coast yet. I think we're looking at sometime in April...but I've been wrong before.

Kidhuman
03-22-2004, 07:14 AM
For all those who miossed J'Quille and Tanus, they are being shipped again according to EE's cases, as well as Ephant Mon.

mtriv73
03-22-2004, 08:29 AM
For all those who miossed J'Quille and Tanus, they are being shipped again according to EE's cases, as well as Ephant Mon.

I saw that as well. Unfortunately, Ephant is supposed to be shipped with a ton of pegwarmers from that wave. I hope hasbro changes their collective mind on including some of those figures. If I see another Lott Dodd I'm going to scream.

Kidhuman
03-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Hopefully EE bought the cases from them and they wont be shipped to anywhere else. I hope Hasbro didnt have em laying around. If they did they should of just recarde Ephant in oTC and shipped him then. Start a Bon Fire with the rest of them. :beard:

mm74md
03-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Does anyone know when the Ultra Ewok Glider comes out?

Kidhuman
03-23-2004, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know when the Ultra Ewok Glider comes out?

It is slated for April, so uit should be pretty soon. FOr those of you who havent seen it, there is an article on the main page or just click this thread (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=23436)

mm74md
03-23-2004, 03:16 PM
Found this on another site. I hope this helps someone...

Star Destroyer and Yavin Wave News

March 22, 2004 | 9:12 PM EST | Bill

This just in from Yak Reader Bruce:

I've noted people panicing over not being able to find these...just wanted to pass along that I found HUGE quantities of this wave at TWO Target stores in Bel Air and Abingdon in Maryland this morning.

jonthejedi
03-26-2004, 11:24 AM
My local KayBee toys at Marley Station Mall now has all 4 cinema scenes for only 7.99*. I picked up the two Jedi Council sets as I wanted an extra set of each to do the diarama eventually when the others come out. Glad I missed 'em at Target.

jonthejedi
03-26-2004, 11:26 AM
I doubt if the Star Destroyer threesome was there(maybe Yavin)...they haven't even turned up at mass merchants yet on the West Coast. Has anyone found Dengar, Bossk or Admiral Oz in DC or MD?

Kidhuman
03-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Magic Mart in Grundy still has Deluxe Obi Kamino on original deluxe card. Nothing else but pegwarmers there.

ClearNinja2000
03-29-2004, 08:53 AM
Curses...my wife took my car to work on Friday, and I missed the grand Crofton K-Mart re-stocking, where they get one of the latest case and put it on the shelves. All that was left this morning was Dodonna and Skiff Guard Lando.

I took the Dodonna, but the Lando is still there, if anyone needs him.

Kidhuman
03-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Radford wal-mart had Luke and Clone unleashed as far as newer stuff goes. The rest was still the same.

jonthejedi
03-31-2004, 11:01 AM
Glen Burnie Toys R Us had close to 40 silver clone troopers out today as of 10:30 AM at 4.99*...so come on down! Also had more Yoda & Bobba Fett Unleashed in case anyone missed 'em. Columbia Target had Kamino Confrontation Ultras(both Jango & Obi).

Major Karr
03-31-2004, 02:11 PM
TRU at Bailey's XRoads has them today as well...about 25.

mm74md
03-31-2004, 02:26 PM
:( Hyattsville TRU didn't have them

mtriv73
03-31-2004, 05:01 PM
Frederick TRU has none. They do have 12" Garindin (sp?) wave if anyone is interested.

Kidhuman
03-31-2004, 05:11 PM
Claypool Hill Wal-MArt had Rappertunies and DoDonnas. C-Burg Wally World had Antillies and pegwarmers.

mtriv73
03-31-2004, 05:11 PM
I just ordered 2 silver clones from amazon for 5.99 each. In my opinion, that beats paying $20 at TRU for a free one any day. (Especially since TRU hasn't had anything new in a long time.)

ClearNinja2000
03-31-2004, 06:39 PM
This just in from the "mixup in the stockroom" department -- TRU in Annapolis had nothing new, but they inexplicably had 4-5 of the same POTJ case out on the shelves. So if you're missing Ketwol, Ellorrs Maddok (sp?), Queen Amidala (Decoy), Imperial Commander, or the AOTC Preview Zam or Jango, you can pick them up for $4.99 a pop at the Annapolis TRU.

jonthejedi
03-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Mtriv73...just in case you didn't understand my message...you don't have to spend $20...they are selling them for 4.99 each...probably why they're out early, not to mention there's nothing of worth for anyone to spend $20 on.

Kidhuman
03-31-2004, 10:10 PM
This just in from the "mixup in the stockroom" department -- TRU in Annapolis had nothing new, but they inexplicably had 4-5 of the same POTJ case out on the shelves. So if you're missing Ketwol, Ellorrs Maddok (sp?), Queen Amidala (Decoy), Imperial Commander, or the AOTC Preview Zam or Jango, you can pick them up for $4.99 a pop at the Annapolis TRU.

Nothing against you ninja, but why would anyone want topay that much for a figure that is 3 years old? It wasnt like it was HTF, they just pegwarmed. Wonder if TRU ever heard of clearance?

ClearNinja2000
04-01-2004, 08:24 AM
Perhaps my situation was unique, then -- I stopped collecting for a year or so, and had to play catch up with the entire POTJ line. I actually needed the Queen Amidala Decoy, and she goes for 7.99 - 10.99 at most web stores.

I apologize if this sort of news is frowned upon in this forum, but it seemed like a good opportunity to pick up some out-of-circulation figures without paying web-premium or Ebay prices.

Kidhuman
04-01-2004, 09:00 AM
No need toapologize clearninja, it just irks me that stores, especially retail will still charge full price for those when they were probably clearanced out 3 years ago. They find old stuff in the stock room and wham....they think its new or something.

mtriv73
04-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Mtriv73...just in case you didn't understand my message...you don't have to spend $20...they are selling them for 4.99 each...probably why they're out early, not to mention there's nothing of worth for anyone to spend $20 on.

I figured that was just a mix-up. I had heard that they were going to be free with a $20 purchase like the silver r2. Either way, I don't have to worry about driving out to TRU just to be dissappointed when they don't have anything. If gas keeps going up I may start buying everything online to cut down on

jonthejedi
04-01-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm right there with you on gas prices...I can't afford to "scour" the countryside anymore. My job travels somewhat, but that's a whole other issue. I only get .20 a mile when I go over 60 miles round trip. Columbia Target had some remnants today of the Capt. Antilles wave...but no Tanus(as usual) or Tie pilot. Has anyone found or heard of Star Destroyer wave turning up in the tri-state...I know they've been found in other states, including PA?