PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

mtriv73
12-27-2004, 03:03 PM
K-mart in Frederick has a bunch of the Pablo-Jill wave as well as the newer cantina 3-pack. Still no sign of Cantina aliens or sandtrooper in Frederick. TRU has nothing, Target has the same 5 figures they've had for weeks, and the newer Wal-mart had no basic figs as of yesterday.

sparkytheclown
12-28-2004, 06:22 PM
besides the new cw animated figures are there any more figures planed after the cantina wave before the ep 3 figs come out?

mm74md
12-28-2004, 07:11 PM
besides the new cw animated figures are there any more figures planed after the cantina wave before the ep 3 figs come out?

I think just the EP III Sneak Peak figures in Feb/March.

Major Karr
12-28-2004, 07:15 PM
After months of these two Targets being behind, today they were caught up. Springfield and Potomac Yard have Coruscant wave in droves, Playskool x-wing and speeder, and Clone Wars. Cant remember what exactly is new - Grevious (pretty sure is new), Durge, Asajii, Mace, Tanktop Ani, Arc Trooper, as well as red and blue clones. No sign of the yellow ? or green ? one.
Have to do some research to see what is new and what is a rehash.
Potomac Yard Target had no sign of the 8+ Slave 1's they had not on sale on Sunday.

Also, just in time for summer, Potomac Yard has a ANH "Slip and Slide" featuring a Death Star Battle scene for 9.99

sparkytheclown
12-28-2004, 11:58 PM
i wonder how hard its going to be to find all the different clone colors? I hope not like it was for the regular cw figures

mm74md
12-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Found Gentle Giant Bust Ups Series 2 and C-3PO Mini Busts at the Hagerstown Suncoast. 3PO was only $39.99! Happy to see that after online pre orders were $40 or more. They had 1 3PO bust left & a few Bust Ups left. I got lucky got picked out both Vader variants :)

Kidhuman
12-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Rafdord Wally World cleaned out the SWfigs and CBurg too. ALl they had left were Ig-88's and Scnning Crew and Bespin waves. They finally moved the AckMeds too. Glory days until they restock.

jonthejedi
12-30-2004, 05:54 AM
Called around to some Targets yesterday, and the only one that got in CW was Greatland Target in Columbia, MD. They put them out Sunday AM and were gone within hours.

mm74md
12-31-2004, 09:56 AM
Hagerstown Wal Mart had the CW Series III in this morning. I wanted to get the new Ani & Greivous for my son, but a guy in his late 40's/early 50's was piling them into a cart. All except for Mace Windu! This mad me just a little mad.

Since I'm a good Christian boy, I asked for one of the Anakins & Grevious politely. He ignored me. I followed him into electronics and asked him again. I think he was the devil 'cause I've never seen such evil eyes before. I left it at that & went rummaging through the toy aisle and found a banged up Grevious & Red ARC trooper. I snagged the Grevious and left the ARC along with the Master Windus. They were on a peg that read $4.77 but rang up at $5 something. I was in a hurry & in a self checkout so I didn't bother complaining about the difference. Just watch out for the prices.

I hope you all have better luck at your Wal Marts with these!

mm74md
12-31-2004, 09:59 AM
Oh, and have a Happy New Year. I will sadly be spending a boring night with the in laws in Western PA. Fun fun! :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
12-31-2004, 10:04 AM
You should of snagged them out of his cart and ran. Technically thye are not his yet and up for grabs since he didnt pay for them yet.

Happy New Year. I would rather be at the In-Laws, I have ot work til 11pm and then be at work tomorrow at 11am

jobare1
12-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Sorry to hear about that, mm74md. But I have to agree with KH. Snatch & run. :)

Got back last night after spending a week up in NY with the future in-laws. Did manage to hit 5 W-M's up there, but it's the same story up there as it is here. Most stores didn't have anything except for a few barge Lando's and the few stores that did have something only had Imp. Troopers, Lobots and more Lando's.

Hope everyone has a safe and joyous New Year.

Kidhuman
01-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Found the Cantina Wave this morning including Sadtrooper. Left about 3 sets at C-Burg Wal-Mart minus the Sandtrooper. Also grabbed 2 OTV Stormies andthe Biker Svout. and the Jawa/Tusken GH set. They had the newer waves also, except Luke and Gam Guard.

Edit: They did not change the tags so I got them for 4.77 each.

Slicker
01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Damn you and you're good deal getting KH. When I was in MI I had to shell out $7 a pop for the Cantina figs and 3 additional POTC figs that I STILL don't have as OTC figs. Those being Hoth Chewie, Han Cantina, and Luke Dagobah. Bah!!!

Kidhuman
01-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks Slicker and welcome back. Sorry if I reside in a place where people don't pay attention to detail. Its only a few hours away. Swing by and reap the glory. :D

aceguide
01-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Hit the WM in my area and the basic OTC figs rang up $3 and the VOTC rang up $7. Sorry if it's old news, but I did pick up 3 scout troopers, 2 scanning troops and another CCP. Also scored 2 VOTC stormies, Boba and Lando.

Clearence is fun!

aceguide
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Some local reports for those listening:

Target/Military - rerelease unleashed, POTC wave, new playskool speeder and x-wing, Cantina Lego for $20
Traget/Chesapeake - Nada

TRU/Military - Many Playskool speeders - in the little kids section..., Hailfire lego for $20

Big WM sale on Military as well - $3 for basic and $7 for VOTC

jonthejedi
01-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Ironically, I scored all the new CW Cartoon Network figures(including the red & yellow clone troopers) at the very LAST stop I almost didn't make...Glen Burnie Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart off Ritchie Hwy. It was nearing 3 PM, and I knew their reset hadn't even begun, but what the heck...and surenuff the whole box was there which says they are putting 'em out later in the day to ward off collectors & scalpers. On a sidenote, The Columbia Greatland Target had good stock earlier today on all 8 new POTC figs.,(Cantina aliens too). The only repack ones I saw in abundance was Vader...no scout, storm, or sandtroopers. Happy hunting! Most Targets in the area have their reset configurations done, the tags up, but NO product.

sparkytheclown
01-06-2005, 02:45 PM
i scored cw wave 3 aT the target in laurel found all of them except the yellow clone trooper, they got abot 6 cases of them in

Kidhuman
01-07-2005, 06:25 PM
All I saw was the Titanium series and one Obi-Wan CW. I did pick up another scaning crew dude for 3 buks. Need two of the anyways. Do the cases snap together that come with him?

rcjedi
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
PA Target and Walmart have started resetting their toy aisles, yesterday Target had most of the Clone War Animated figs of which I picked up for fellow collectors, Pablo Jill wave aplenty, Jedi Force X-Wing and Speeder Bike. Walmart also had animated figs but with bent/creased cards, left those for the openers, these were only $5.55 as opposed to $6.99 pricetag at Target. Had a pretty good week, work brought me alittle north of home and I was able to catch my collection up to latest stuff, finding all Clone War figs including all Clone Trooper variants and scoring the new Tatooine wave of Galactic Heroes! I also found the rehashed 2005 Luke and Vader( #'s 9 & 10), didn't think they rereleaseed these yet. I've noticed that most area stores are getting new stuff each week so keep your eyes open and Happy Hunting!!!

mtriv73
01-08-2005, 11:31 AM
I found the three cantina figures at WM in Frederick today. They only had one of each and no sandtrooper,stormtrooper, or scout trooper. (Looks like someone got there before me.) They also had a case of The Senate wave along with one Pablo Jill. Figs rang up $5.88. If I ever find a sandtrooper I'll be caught up until the preview figs.

Slicker
01-08-2005, 11:40 PM
The Virginia Beach area had nada.

First Colonial Target had I think 4 figs total
Lynnhaven WM had nothing to report along with the Lynnhaven TRU.

mm74md
01-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Hagerstown WM has the Falcon on clearance for $25. Nice price!

mtriv73
01-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Does anyone want to split some cases of the SA clone troopers from EE? We can get a better deal if we buy in bulk so the more the merrier.

Kidhuman
01-10-2005, 09:54 PM
I would love to, but I dont have the fundage for it, nor will I anytime soon.

Kidhuman
01-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Radfor Wal-Mart: Packed out the last wave of OTC, and they are on clearance to boot. Picked up DSC Vader(again) just for the background. They had Gam's, Bib's, Slave LEia all for three bucks. They also had the Cantina wave and some biker scouts.

ALso had the new CW. I didnt like tham at all. I thought about grabbing the clones, but I didnt like the faces on them. They dont jive with the regular ones. Grievous looked like a half a moron.

mtriv73
01-11-2005, 04:58 PM
I just picked up the pit of Carkoon 4-pack, Jedi Council Scene I, and Jedi Warriors 4-pack for $7.98 each at amazon.com. Shipping was only an additional $6.

aceguide
01-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Most everywhere I have been has been little to nothing. A lot of POTC on the pegs.

I have to admit - I am not in dire need of much that still has the potential of being at a store (Eph.mon/McQuarrie Stormie :frus: ) so I am looking out for deals and army builders. Guess the pennies are being pinched for the EPIII stuff too...

Slicker
01-12-2005, 02:57 PM
It's really disappointing. I still need about 20 OTC figs and now I'm not seeing any on the pegs.

As for the Ephant Mon and Concept Stormie. I finally got Ephant about 2 or 3 months ago and I went home last month and finally saw the fig and my jaw dropped. That thing is friggin' huge and ungodly heavy. As for the Concept Stormie I'm in the process of buying one off of Turbowars right now.

If you want those figs put something in your signature that's what I did and it worked.

aceguide
01-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the advice - I will keep it in mind.

Has anyone hit Wal Mart in the last day or so? Read a couple of posts about $1 clearence on figs. Do report if you find anything.

Kidhuman
01-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Titanium series on CLearance at Wal-Mart. 3 bucks each

jonthejedi
01-14-2005, 05:17 AM
My best buy of the last 12 mos. had to be yesterday at Laurel Target. They had a Falcon on clearance for 12.48. Box had been opened & retaped shut. It looked like the packing cardboard & plastic(Did it come in a big plastic bag this time?) was gone...but all the accessories(ramp & Legs, radar dish, etc.) & sticker/instruction sheet were all there. I didn't buy this before 'cause I didn't have the $50. My son is overjoyed...he played with it from 3:30 to 7 PM nonstop. The back thruster lightup feature is wicked, and long overdue.

Kidhuman
01-14-2005, 09:40 AM
I had the same issue in Target yesterday John, except it wsa 23.48. I asked them to mark it down more because it was opened and rummaged through but they wouldnt. I left it there.

This morning I go into Wal-Mart and get the Lego Flacon for 55 bucks. I stuck it on Lay-a-way. In a few weeks it should be down to 30 bucks and then I will pick it up.

Wal-Mart in Radford had the regular Falcon for 25 bucks and a bunch of CW animated.

Kidhuman
01-21-2005, 09:03 AM
I picked up the OTC Falcon on clearance for 15 bucks yesterday for my stepson. I might get one for me today. It is pretty cool. The only down side is the back area is a little too small for a playset.(or am I just bigger now and it doesnt seem as big as the vintage one???)

Edit: Went back and got mine today for 15 bucks also. Only had a few left at Radford Wal-Mart.

rcjedi
01-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Found the ROTS Preview figs today at Military WalMart, they only had Wookie Warriors and a single Grievous fig when I left, pretty cool that these are showing up in this area so soon.:D

Kidhuman
01-21-2005, 03:01 PM
I havent seen anything in SW Va. They do have a few cases on order in one Wal-Mart. Gotta check the other.

aceguide
01-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Found the ROTS Preview figs today at Military WalMart, they only had Wookie Warriors and a single Grievous fig when I left, pretty cool that these are showing up in this area so soon.:D

WOW! Nice find. Time to keep the eyes peeled.

aceguide
01-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Just picked up the full preview wave at the Chesapeake Wal Mart on Battlefield. Had plenty left. HH

Just a brief review - these figures are very nice. I have to say that I like the packaging as well - not nearly as bulky as it looked on photos. Grievous and WW are very nice out of the package - although don't expect the WW helmut to stay on...

Kidhuman
01-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Anyone seeing the preview wave yet?

Kidhuman
01-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Gotta start looking in SW Va for them, hopefully they show here soon.

jonthejedi
01-23-2005, 05:08 AM
I haven't been scouring the forums too religiously, but I don't think I've seen reports of them being found east of Indy. I'm ready, though, ....checked a bunch of Targets & WalMarts yesterday before the snows hit...nadda.

jonthejedi
01-23-2005, 05:26 AM
...although minutes later I spotted that somebody in Virginia did find them at Wal*Mart cause Rebelscum had a picture of the display.

Kidhuman
01-23-2005, 09:06 AM
They were found in SE Va as well.

Major Karr
01-23-2005, 09:45 AM
I saw posted elsewhere that they had been found Sat morning at the Springfield VA (DC suburb) WM.

jobare1
01-23-2005, 03:15 PM
I saw posted elsewhere that they had been found Sat morning at the Springfield VA (DC suburb) WM.

I knew I should have went up there yesterday. M.K. - are you gonna take a trip by there?

Slicker
01-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Finally a very big day for me.

Lynnhaven WM - 3 of the 4 Preview Figs. (no R4)
New TIE Fighter with light up saber Vader
EpIII Vulture Droid and Ani's Starfighter
Lego set

Lynnhaven TRU - No big deal but I finally used my $20 gift
card and bought the OTC TIE Fighter

First Colonial Target - 4 of the Clone Wars Figs.

I absolutely love the new card. I was one of the many that said it sucked in a couple of posts but you really have to see it to love it. The only bad thing is that the bubble is literally taped to the card backing on the bottom of the bubble.

Major Karr
01-23-2005, 05:16 PM
As of 4.30 today the Springfield WM still had lots of all of them except for the R4. For some reason, I got the last mint one and the last two are a bit ripped.

Slicker
01-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Found the 3 Preview Figs in Virginia Beach along with some Clone Wars, New TIE Fighter with light up saber Vader, and the EpIII Vulture Droid Lego set.

Sorry about posting this news several times but I don't want anyone that gives a damn to miss the finds.

blank
01-23-2005, 07:29 PM
The White Marsh Wal-Mart in MD has a ton of Preview wave figures. I was there this morning as they unloaded 4 cases.

Kidhuman
01-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Very nice Slicker.

rcjedi
01-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Nice Find Slicker:D , I wonder if we've ever passed each other huntin' for SW stuff in the VA Bch area? I also like the new packaging, save for the tape, it's all over the card!!! Kinda sux...

bummer day today, But a nice run this year for my STEELERS!!! oh well, they did a great job this year! Just a hard one to take when you're at home.

jonthejedi
01-24-2005, 05:04 AM
I know the Target up there, but where is The WalMart, Blank? If I don't have work, I might take a run up. Can you provide some easy directions from 95N. Many thanks!

blank
01-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey Jon, If you know where the target is this wal-mart really isnt to far. Go up towards best buy and when you see white marsh mall make a left. Then keep going straight then make a right which will basically be where the whole mall parking lot ends. Go straight up that road and make your first left then keep going on that road and youll see wal-mart its on a big hill. Good Luck to ya!

jonthejedi
01-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Many thanks, blank! I was able to get all but Tion Medon. There were maybe less than 10 in the actual SW section, but nowhere else. I think from talking to one of the dept. people, they pulled the bulk off the floor(cause of the Feb 1 street date) but forget to check the reg. section, so I got lucky. I'll track down the 4th by next week. Packaging is ok(smaller eliptically than I imagined from the prototypes), but not crazy about all that tape on the back(like Battlefront scout trooper). I wonder if the basic figure assortment coming in April is the same?

jobare1
01-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Major Karr. I went up to the W-M in Springfield this evening and managed to get 3 of the 4 figures. Of course the only one missing was R4. They still had approx. 10-12 WW's, 10-12 Grievous and about 4 or 5 Tion's.

aceguide
01-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Sounds like all the wal marts did OK over the last few days.

Anyone have a theory as to why the cards are taped on? I couldn't figure it out...

mtriv73
01-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Hagerstown WM had Grievous and Wookie Warrior this afternoon. (My mom picked them up for her 31 year old child.) No sign of R4 or Tion though.

mm74md
01-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Hagerstown WM had Grievous and Wookie Warrior this afternoon. (My mom picked them up for her 31 year old child.) No sign of R4 or Tion though.

They had bunches of them all this morning. I'm trying to lay off 3 3/4", but I had to snag a Grievous :)

Kidhuman
01-25-2005, 08:28 PM
The titanium cards are taped on as well. Might have something to do with the rounded bubbles on them.

jonthejedi
01-26-2005, 03:57 AM
North Glen Burnie(Chesapeake Center) WalMart had close to 80 pcs. of ROTS sneak preview wave...all available.

sparkytheclown
01-26-2005, 04:08 PM
thanks for the tip jon i picked up a set today, still plenty left

sparkytheclown
01-26-2005, 04:09 PM
also if anyone needs a silver vader or the cantina wave, the tru by security sq mall has them

mm74md
01-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Does anyone want to split some cases of the SA clone troopers from EE? We can get a better deal if we buy in bulk so the more the merrier.

Any bites yet mtriv73? I may be interested. Are you talking this one?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85688A

If you get this one $299.99 + Parcal Post shipping it's $6.78 per figure.

mtriv73
01-30-2005, 09:36 AM

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85688A

Not yet, and yes that is the one I was looking at. If you're still intersted and we get one more person then we're in business. Any more takers?

TheBigSloppy
01-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Count me in for the Trooper army. Email me with details in regards to how you want to make payment to EE ... todd.lindeman@verizon.net

In case you are wondering, I live in D.C. I haven't posted on these boards in ages; however, I received your reply through Sir Steve's email this morning...so here I am.

jobare1
01-30-2005, 03:24 PM
In case you are wondering, I live in D.C. I haven't posted on these boards in ages; however, I received your reply through Sir Steve's email this morning...so here I am.

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you had moved or gave up collecting. Haven't heard from you in a while. Glad to see you're still around.

TheBigSloppy
01-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Funny you mention that, JB. I thought the very same about yourself. The last I heard from you, you had some health issues (family related?) and you were considering ridding yourself of your collection.

Welp ...I am still here ...still collecting. And life is just ducky. One of the reasons I haven't posted in quite some time is because during one of SirSteve's redesigns, the programming changes on the site didn't allow Apple Macintosh users (like myself) the ability to reply / type / comment in the forums. When some things are broke, you tend to forget about them - that's what happened to me and this site.

Also, I subscribe to Kebcotoys "One of Every Figure" Club. I am undecided whether I like their 'service'. It appears I have major holes in my collection ...and this has begun to bother me - being I am a completest collector.

Here is my collection to date, follow the link and it will download a PDF to your hard drive:

http://65.118.73.62/lindeman/star wars collection.pdf

Those figures in RED are ones I do not have. :mad:

Hope all is well. Glasd to hear you are still around ...alive ...and in one piece.

-t

Kidhuman
01-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Sloppy, sorry to say, but my wally world just clearanced out all those figs, they had the whole case of HOF and a few others. NOw they have nada. I do have an extra Scanning Crew guy for loose collectors only. Card is banged up.

Major Karr
01-31-2005, 02:47 PM
TRU at Springfield/Kingstowne had three of the LEGO ROTS Ani starfighter today. They had also marked-down the LEGO Cantina to 21.76.

Slicker
01-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Found the Mos Eisley Lego set on sale at Lynnhaven WM for $21.95 and the OTC Falcon for $35. Still too steep for me but getting there.

I also bought the ARC Trooper at Lynnhaven TRU.

Kidhuman
02-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Hit 2 WM's and found nada.

TheBigSloppy
02-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Went to TRU and Target near Seven Corners...absolutely nothing. The preview figs are supposed to be out today, right? Disappointed ... :(

Major Karr
02-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, a lot of nothing out there so far. The TRU at Baileys did have the LEGO for Ani's Starfighter and the TIE Fighter with lightup Darth. Potomac Yard Target had the Ani LEGO.
Still missing a yellow Clone. Saw lots of GG and wet Ani.

TheBigSloppy
02-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Me. I'm missing the blue Clone Trooper. I've been seeing oodles of red ones ...but nary a yellow or blue. I see the future ...I picture myself performing a search on ..what is that site ...it's becoming clearer ...yep, eBay.

jonthejedi
02-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Of the 4 or 5 retailers I hit today, only Laurel Target off 295 had ROTS Sneak Preview wave...and NOBODY had Anakin's new starfighter. What happened to the street date????I know the WalMarts who violated street date now have no product at all except some CW cartoon figures. I did see some new Galactic Hero figs scattered here & there, though.

seanmcfripp
02-01-2005, 05:51 PM
TRU in Frederick had the two new LEGO TIE fighter and Jedi Starfighter sets. Also a few VOTC Threepios, along with other figures from that case.

BTW, the Jedi starfighter rocks! Not too crazy about the peachy color for the mini figs though. Oh, and I gave the Darth Vader light-up saber from the TIE set a bench test using the "Try Me" feature. I dunno, but it seems pretty darned cool. That sucker is bright!

mtriv73
02-01-2005, 08:45 PM
The Big Sloppy and MM74MD,

If you're both still on board I'll order the clone trooper mega pack. It should be just over $100 each (I have no idea what shipping will be but I doubt it's more than 10-15). When they come in we can either meet up and divy then out or I can send then to you. (Luckily Frederick isn't that far from DC or Smithsburg.) Either PM me or just post and let me know.

On another note, Target was sold out of Preview figs (except for 3 wookies) this afternoon. Wal-mart never put them out here (I checked both) and TRU didn't have them either. I'm annoyed. I want my new astromech! Oh well, I'm sure I'll find them within a week or so. Has anyone seen the non-lego version of Anakin's fighter?

Kidhuman
02-01-2005, 09:19 PM
I heard the Starfighter was to be released next week. Read it in another thread.

TheBigSloppy
02-01-2005, 11:01 PM
If you're both still on board I'll order the clone trooper mega pack. It should be just over $100 each (I have no idea what shipping will be but I doubt it's more than 10-15). When they come in we can either meet up and divy then out or I can send then to you. (Luckily Frederick isn't that far from DC or Smithsburg.) Either PM me or just post and let me know.

MTRIV, Thanks for including me in this.

Definitely count me in - I consider this a done deal ...carved in stone. (Shaking hands now) ...

Thanks again,

Todd

mm74md
02-02-2005, 09:16 AM
figure our what we owe you...I want one set & I can Paypal you the money :)

TheBigSloppy
02-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Ditto. I can also send you payment a la Paypal.

jobare1
02-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Just glad to hear that you're still around Sloppy. Sorry it took so long for a response, but I'm in the middle of moving and have very limited time to the computer. Hopefully this will only last for another 2 weeks.

Well, yesterday (the "Official Release Date") was a big disappointment. Hit Potomac Mills WalMart, Target & TRU and found nothing. Stopped by P.M. W-M this morning before going in to work and they had just put out a case of the Preview figs. Only needed R4 so I grabbed him. Target still doesn't have anything.

Sloppy, just looked at your collection and I'll see what I can do about the holes in your collection. I must've seen at least 4 blue troopers over the past 2 weeks, but I decided not to collect the animated series. Now I know better.

mtriv73
02-02-2005, 08:32 PM
figure our what we owe you...I want one set & I can Paypal you the money :)

All right guys they're ordered! The total with shipping (I went with the cheapest way) is $325.49. so that's 108.49 each. They haven't charged me yet, so save your money until they come in.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 05:59 AM
The good thing about EE is they dont charge you until the product comes in.

Major Karr
02-03-2005, 02:35 PM
No ROTS seen anywhere so far today. The WM at Kingstowne finally marked-down the LEGO Cantina to $10. Bought two, still maybe five left. No sign of the Titanium stuff.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Well, I went to pick up the VOTC figures I had on lay-a-way at WM today. That was about 90 bucks. When she inputted it, it automatically took the clearance price and I paid 27 bucks for all nine. Also picked up the Dagobah Lego for 20 bucks.

sith_killer_99
02-03-2005, 05:52 PM
SWEET SCORE....you lucky dog! :D

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 06:04 PM
SWEET SCORE....you lucky dog! :D

Thanks! :beard:

sparkytheclown
02-05-2005, 03:42 PM
they have the sandtrooper wave at the toys r us in glenburnie

mtriv73
02-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Well, I haven't found jack recently. My friend Dave picked me up a sandtrooper, r4-g9 and Tion Medon the other day though (it's always good to have friends and family looking out for you.) When are the next figures coming out? Is there anything between the pre-view wave and the ROTS figures?

Kidhuman
02-06-2005, 12:50 AM
No, they next figs are due out 4/2. The next release though is Anakins Star Fighter.

I picked up another Lego Dago-Wing for 13 bucks the last night. Couldnt resist it at that price. I have yet to even lay eyes upon any remnants of the preview figures.

Slicker
02-06-2005, 01:06 AM
When she inputted it, it automatically took the clearance price and I paid 27 bucks for all nine. Once again Mr. KH the man of sweet deals. Nice grab.

Kidhuman
02-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Thank you, have you gotten any of the Lego CLearances yet?

Slicker
02-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Ji'dai picked up and sent to me the Cantina one and shipping and all it only cost me $21. I still haven't seen it that cheap so that was cool of him.

The other day though I did see the Dagobah set on clearance for $27.:ermm:

Kidhuman
02-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Found the preview wave today. Grabbed one of each, plus an extra Grievous and 2 extra Wookies. These are awesome looking. I opened Grievous and he is sweetness personified.

Major Karr
02-07-2005, 08:43 PM
The 7 Corners Target had lots of the preview wave today (with very neat tape on the back, as opposed to the ones I had found at WM). The Potomac Yard Target had two wookiees left. No sign of the Starfighter.

Major Karr
02-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Springfield Target had 2 IG-88 and an Aurra unleashed this afternoon.

Slicker
02-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Found all 3 new Unleashed at First Colonial Target along with the 4 Preview Figs. Also saw 4 of the Clone Wars figs.

I picked up IG-88 Unleashed and can't wait to open it. Happy hunting.:)

Kidhuman
02-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Damn I still have not seen the repack Vader.

Slicker
02-09-2005, 03:19 AM
I reported it in the Hampton Roads section but I found all 3 of the Unleashed at Target. I bought the IG-88 which is by far my favorite one. I may go back and get the Stormie if it's still there tomorrow and if not no biggie.:)

mm74md
02-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Damn I still have not seen the repack Vader.

My Target has two of these (slight shelfwear). Do you want me to pick one up for you?

Kidhuman
02-09-2005, 10:03 PM
No thanks, I would perfer them MOMC. They still have the Tusken hgere, so hopefully the Vader will be next.

jonthejedi
02-10-2005, 04:36 AM
Columbia Greatland Target had new Unleashed line(IG-88, etc.), plus good stock on all 4 ROTS Sneak Preview wave. Happy hunting!

Kidhuman
02-10-2005, 10:03 AM
C-burg Target had the new Unleashed. IG-88 looked good. Whats with the mini figure it comes with the new ones now?

Kidhuman
02-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Nothing new in either Radford or C-Burg WM. C-Burg has remnants of preview figs and new Unleashed. Radford has a few CW figs and get this, 1 Padme Arena Escape. I dont know where they dug that one up from.

aceguide
02-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Radford has a few CW figs and get this, 1 Padme Arena Escape. I dont know where they dug that one up from.

I always have to throw in the my closet TRU still has 2 pegs - yes 2 pegs - of POTJ snaggletooths. Oh yeah - they are still $5. Beat that!

;)

Kidhuman
02-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I cant, exept they also have a Cantoina Han there is one of his many repack forms

aceguide
02-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Any sighting of the new starfighter?

Saw the new lego set at the Military TRU. Plenty of preview figs at the Target in that area as well. Also seeing the occassional CW Animated wave here and there.

dindae
02-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey slicker would you be willing to pick up one of the OTC falcon sets and mail it to me? They all went at $79 around here and then back up to full price.

Slicker
02-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Sorry about that mixup Dindae but that is the 3 3/4" OTC Falcon for the action figures. I'm assuming that you want the Lego one which is still $100. Sorry about that.

Major Karr
02-11-2005, 03:18 PM
The TRU at Bailey's Crossroads had the super soaker today - $14.99 I think.
The Springfield Target has the Unleashed Stormtrooper. No Starfighter seen yet. The Suncoast at Springfield has marked their LEGO MF down 25%.

dindae
02-11-2005, 05:12 PM
That's Ok. I was wondering how low you were expecting it to go? :D

jonthejedi
02-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Arundel Mills WalMart had the "new" lightsabers with the bonus DVD's which aren't supposed to be out till April 2nd. I gave my son the lightsaber, the DVD...well you know the rest. The documentary rehashes most(but not all) of the segment from the OTC DVD bonus disc...there IS some new Ep. III goodies. The sneak peek at the CW cartoon was awesome, and I loved the trailers..."asteroids not included."

Major Karr
02-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Bailey's Crossroads Target has three Ani SF this afternoon - $19.99

Slicker
02-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Lynnhaven WM had the Cantina and Dagobah X-Wing Lego sets for $13 and $17 respectively. And they had lots of 'em.

seanmcfripp
02-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Target in Frederick has five Ani Preview Jedi Starfighters as of a few minutes ago. A few Wookie Warriors are hangin' around too.

Kidhuman
02-14-2005, 09:58 AM
C-Burg Target had all the Preview figs and Jedi STarfighters(4). They also dug up a War room 2. I picked it up for $1.26. They also had the CW figs, I got the last yellow one.

mtriv73
02-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Target in Frederick has five Ani Preview Jedi Starfighters as of a few minutes ago. A few Wookie Warriors are hangin' around too.

Ugh! I was in there 5 hours before that and they didn't have any. Who would have thought they would stock early on Sunday night?

mtriv73
02-14-2005, 04:54 PM
A friend of mine just called. He picked up the last 2 Anakin starfighters at Target this afternoon (luckily one is for me!)

seanmcfripp
02-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Ugh! I was in there 5 hours before that and they didn't have any. Who would have thought they would stock early on Sunday night?

I saw the UPC price sticker on the shelf, so I talked one of the employees into scanning it to see if any were in the back. They had a case, so I took one and he put the other five out for sale. The trick to getting the employees to go to the back is to get someone who doesn't work in the toy deptartment. This guy was working in housewares, so I don't think he knew about the whole anti-scalper policy (where they don't bring out cases from the stock room).

By the way, I got him to manually punch in the UPC (which I had written down) for ROTS Collection 1 Obi-wan and ROTS Collection 2 Battle Droid. They were both in the computer, but not in stock. But get this: the price came up $5.99. Not sure if that's news to anyone, but it made me happy. Heck of a lot better than $6.99.

Kidhuman
02-14-2005, 11:05 PM
By the way, I got him to manually punch in the UPC (which I had written down) for ROTS Collection 1 Obi-wan and ROTS Collection 2 Battle Droid. They were both in the computer, but not in stock. But get this: the price came up $5.99. Not sure if that's news to anyone, but it made me happy. Heck of a lot better than $6.99.

That is gfood news. Ho[pefully a competitor for prices. I am going to copy this and post it in the Target price cut section sean...Thanks for the heads up.

sparkytheclown
02-15-2005, 06:55 PM
the target in glenburnie (by 97) got a case of the preview starfighters

Slicker
02-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Picked up Ani's Starfighter at Lynnhaven TRU. They had several of them and they were all in very good condition. The one I found was the best looking box I've ever bought. Weird.

jonthejedi
02-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Thanks for the heads up...haven't seen them yet! Columbia & Laurel area(where I've been working) haven't had zip.

aceguide
02-16-2005, 08:49 AM
Sounds like VA Beach is one setep ahead of Norfolk.

Hit the K-Mart on N. Military Hwy: $15 12" OTC Luke; $10 talking OTC Yoda, one cantina set for $13.99 - Wurher looked like he had taken a mud back before setting up shop.

Everywhere has the lego sets. K-marts was $24.99...

A.J.
02-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up...haven't seen them yet! Columbia & Laurel area(where I've been working) haven't had zip.

Target Columbia had starfighters this afternoon.

mtriv73
02-16-2005, 02:30 PM
TRU-Frederick had 2 Anakin starfighters this afternoon.

jonthejedi
02-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks A.J. I picked mine up(1 left) at the Columbia Greatland Target this PM after work.

aceguide
02-17-2005, 10:57 AM
$7 Lego Snowspeeders at the Military WM. Had quite a few...

sparkytheclown
02-18-2005, 02:41 PM
the k-mart in glen burnie (across from Toys R Us) had lots of the CW stuff in...blue clone (2), arc troopers (4), but no other colored clones. just an FYI

Kidhuman
02-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Picked up Luke, Ben, and Han VOTC for 2 bucks today for openers. ALso picked up the X-Wing Titanium.

MrMet
02-19-2005, 07:01 AM
Picked up Luke, Ben, and Han VOTC for 2 bucks today for openers. ALso picked up the X-Wing Titanium.
Very nice, but how bout a store and location or are you just gloating again??

Kidhuman
02-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Radford Wal-Mart

Kidhuman
02-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Radford WM had 5 starfighters as of an hour ago.

aceguide
02-23-2005, 11:16 AM
Military hwy Target had 4 starfighters - and that was about it...

Slicker
02-23-2005, 01:36 PM
First Colonial Target had 2 of each of the new Unleashed, IG-88, Stormie, and Aurra.

Slicker
02-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Hate to double post but I didn't want to edit the last one.

Are any of you Hampton Roads collectors going to a Midnight Madness at a TRU on April 2nd? If so which one are you planning to go to?

aceguide
02-25-2005, 03:19 PM
I am not planning on attending.

With the amount of product being released I am not sure how much I will be picking up in those first critical hours. Then again, I never can resist...

jonthejedi
03-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had stock on Anakin's Sneak Preview starfighter today. Not much else happening.

mm74md
03-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Hagerstown Suncoast has the Pirates of the Caribbean Wave 1 in stock today. $11.99 each. I passed on Will Turner. Very lame. Serious Jack & Cursed Pirate are awesome!

Slicker
03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
WM on Lynnhaven had 2 IG-88 and 2 Aurra Sing Unleashed along with 3 of the 4 Preview Figs. No droid.

TRU on Lynnhaven had the new Imperial Inspection Lego set and they had quite a few of them.

mm74md
03-02-2005, 09:20 AM
I found some of Marvel Legends Series 9 at Hagerstown Wal Mart this morning. I was very shocked since I went in to pick up my layaway of ML Series 6.

I got Grey Hulk & Professor X. They had 1 Grey Hulk and 1 Doctor Strange left.

Kidhuman
03-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Not what you would normally see in here, but I found some food promo items. Found the Rice Krispie Treats in which you can order the cookie jars and the cereal with the Memory match card game for the kids on it. Found at Wal-Mart in Radford. They also had the Mini-Wheats TPM DVD offer boxes.

Kidhuman
03-03-2005, 11:15 AM
C-Burg WM...nothing new

C-Burg Target...Nothing new, but some preview and POTC figs on cearance. Rabes, Sly,Yaura, and wookie Warriors...4.88 apiece. LOTR same price.

Radofrd WM...nothing new..

jonthejedi
03-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Has anyone(who's going) received their CIII badges yet...just curious??

sparkytheclown
03-04-2005, 08:29 AM
hey jon are you going to cIII?

Major Karr
03-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Visited many stores this morning, and found only at the Target at Springfield Mall the following ROTS vehicles: Obi-Wan's Starfighter, Droid Tri-Fighter and Grievous' Wheel Bike. I think I bought the only ones they had, although there might be 1 more of Obi's SF. I was not planning on buying any vehicles, but I saw them and caved. Had to have ANY new ROTS stuff.
Also, all the Targets I went to have started to clearance out anything non-ROTs, but including the Sneak figures and CW for $4.88.
The TRU at Bailey's Xroads had about 8 of the Darth Tater, kind of hidden on the right side.
But, after all that, I still see nobody restocking CW anywhere, and I still need the Yellow Clone. Urg.

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 09:41 PM
I poicked up two la-a-ways today. Gotmy POTC wave of Cantina ALiens, 2 Stormies, Sandtrooper, Biker Scout and GH Jawa and Tusken. Also got the Lego Falcon for 25 bucks today forthe 2nd one as the price droppedon it.

C-Burg WM - Bounty Hunter wave of GH figs and some CW figs w/Tri-Logfo on it. Grabbed a yellow one.

Radford Wm - Same crap, nothing new

jonthejedi
03-05-2005, 06:11 AM
Picked up Unleashed Tusken & Aayla for $10 & change at Target. Sparky, yes I'm hoping to go with my family, but it may not be for all 4 days, now. My son has a weak immune system, and was supposed to be at Johns Hopkins that Friday. Also, work's being a pain. If it's about the CIII Vader, my alotment is beyond tapped...between collector friends & family.

mm74md
03-05-2005, 01:38 PM
But, after all that, I still see nobody restocking CW anywhere, and I still need the Yellow Clone. Urg.

Hey, I just PM'd you.

Slicker
03-05-2005, 02:56 PM
First Colonial Target - Preview Figs for $4.88 and the Unleashed for $10.55. They had Aurra Sing and IG-88 Unleashed. No sign of any of the other ROTS finds that people across the country are having at Target.

Slicker
03-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Went to Lynnhaven WM and they had tons of Clone Wars figures but unfortunately for me all of the ones that I needed were Tri-Logo. They had several different characters including a couple of Yellow Clones but they were also Tri-Logo.

sith_killer_99
03-06-2005, 10:16 AM
I'd love to walk into a store around here and find these Tri-Logo/Tri-Lingual CW figures. I just worked out a trade for a Yellow Clone Trooper with KH.

Slicker
03-06-2005, 12:26 PM
SK PM me is you want me to go and get the other Tri Logo figs for you.

BTW, I tried to PM you but your PM mailbox is full up.

Kidhuman
03-06-2005, 01:31 PM
SK99

Ok, I just hit WM and picked up if you need it Tri Logo:

Grievous
Mace
Anakin
Asajj
ARC Trooper

Tried to PM but twas full.
LMK

Kidhuman
03-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Over the last 2 days, I found the CW Tri-Logos at WM if anyone is interested inthe variations. I got Yellow CLone, ARC, Grievous, Anakin, Asajj and Mace. Other than that the Radford and Cburg WM's have nothing else new

sith_killer_99
03-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Sorry about that. I had to clear out some messages. LOL

Anyway, yes I am interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Kidhuman
03-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Sent ya an email about three minutes ago. PM sent as well

Kidhuman
03-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Found the WheelBike, Obi's SF, and the TDF and GH figs thismorning at Target. LEft the vehicles, grabbed the GH figs. All at CB Target

Kidhuman
03-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Found today at Christiansburg Target...be on the look out fellas..They are in Va

Found the WheelBike, Obi's SF, and the TDF and GH figs thismorning at Target. LEft the vehicles, grabbed the GH figs.

jonthejedi
03-08-2005, 05:44 AM
South Glen Burnie Target(Crain Hwy) off 97 had ROTS Galactic Heroes wave. I Passed because I need the $$$ for Collection I & 2 when they hit.

Kidhuman
03-08-2005, 11:16 AM
I was talking to the Radford Wal-Mart toy e,mployee today about Midnight Madness and such. He informed me that the Radford Wal-Mart was picked to host a SW event. He said there would be a huge tent in the lot with displays, raffles, giveaways and such. Dont know how much truth there is to it, but it might be something to look into at you WM's as well.

mm74md
03-09-2005, 02:19 PM
So I can only assume that Wal Mart stores in our area are either a) not getting ROTS figures in yet or b) have a good toy manager who won't let these slip out

I'm checking WM & Target every morning before work & amazed at the bare pegs in the Star Wars section. At least my TRU has some Saga Palpatines for purchase and Kmart has the Transitional wave!

mm74md
03-09-2005, 02:43 PM

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...number=HS85688A

Not yet, and yes that is the one I was looking at. If you're still intersted and we get one more person then we're in business. Any more takers?

I can't remember, are we still doing this? Did you preorder it? I'm still interested

mtriv73
03-09-2005, 06:02 PM
I can't remember, are we still doing this? Did you preorder it? I'm still interested

Yep, I ordered them about a month ago. You, The BigSloppy, and myself will be swimming in Clones soon. They should be in sometime in early may. I got an e-mail from EE the other day saying that they hadn't forgotten about us and the status of the order is unchanged. I'll PM the two of you when they ship and we can work out all the details.

mm74md
03-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Yep, I ordered them about a month ago. You, The BigSloppy, and myself will be swimming in Clones soon. They should be in sometime in early may. I got an e-mail from EE the other day saying that they hadn't forgotten about us and the status of the order is unchanged. I'll PM the two of you when they ship and we can work out all the details.

Cool. Now time to list some junk on eBay for the $120+ we'll need :stupid:

jonthejedi
03-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Laurel Target had General G's Wheel Bike(X1) & Obi's starfighter(X2). Happy hunting!

jobare1
03-12-2005, 10:39 AM
LET THE HUNT BEGIN..................

Stopped off at the W-M in Dumfries (VA) early this morning and found some EpIII figs on the pegs. Managed to grab 1 ea. of:
#1 Obi-Wan
#2 Anakin
#4 Super Battle Droid
#5 Chewbacca
#7 R2-D2
#11 Vader
#25 Tarfful
#26 Yoda
#27 Obi-Wan
#28 Anakin

There were only one each of all these figs except for Yoda, which I left. Thankfully, my list for "Midnight Madness" just got a little shorter.

mm74md
03-12-2005, 10:48 AM
LET THE HUNT BEGIN..................

Stopped off at the W-M in Dumfries (VA) early this morning and found some EpIII figs on the pegs. Managed to grab 1 ea. of:
#1 Obi-Wan
#2 Anakin
#4 Super Battle Droid
#5 Chewbacca
#7 R2-D2
#11 Vader
#25 Tarfful
#26 Yoda
#27 Obi-Wan
#28 Anakin

There were only one each of all these figs except for Yoda, which I left. Thankfully, my list for "Midnight Madness" just got a little shorter.

Congrats on the find! :crazed:

Kidhuman
03-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Aw shoot, they are out then in Va.....thanks for the heads up.

Did pick up the Wheel Bike last night at Target in CBurg. They also had 1 OBI JSF left. Also had the Vader Sprinkler and a SW Slip and slide for the kiddies(in allof us??)

Slicker
03-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Lynnhaven WM - Some Preview Figs, IG-88 and Aurra Unleashed, and tons of the Tri-Logo Clone Wars figs. It's irratating seeing figs I need on a card I don't want.

Lynnhaven TRU - Nothing new. Imagine that.:rolleyes:

Nimmo Rd. WM- Hardly any SW in the toy aisle. Rather disappointing.:cry:

Since I haven't seen any ROTS figs early I'm labeling everyone that "has" seen them a liar. Deal with it.;)

jonthejedi
03-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Great score...this looks to be a later assortment(E I think). The 1st Collection 1 wave was to include the clone trooper & Grievous's bodyguard. Odd? Makes you curious just what all's sitting in the back room.

Kidhuman
03-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Since I haven't seen any ROTS figs early I'm labeling everyone that "has" seen them a liar. Deal with it.;)

A pic of Grievous from the Whee lBike isnt enough?

jobare1
03-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys,

I decided to take a trip back down to that WalMart again this morning to see if I could get lucky again and................

Found 1 unopened case (85174 000 A) sitting on a cart waiting to be taken to the back. Needless to say I grabbed it. Case contains:

1x.................#13 Count Dooku
1x.................#14 Chancellor Palpatine
1x.................#15 Bail Organa
1x.................#16 Plo Koon
1x.................#17 Battle Droid
1x.................#18 C-3PO
1x.................#19 Padme
1x.................#20 Agen Kolar
1x.................#21 Shaak Ti
1x.................#22 Kit Fisto
1x.................#23 Royal Guard (red)
1x.................#24 Mon Mothma

I will try to take some pics later today. I read a comment on another thread about anyone finding ROTS figs are liars.

PS - I think that the toy dept. employees finally figured out that they're not allowed to put the figs out until Apr.2. When I asked about any new SW figs in the back, I was told, "Not until April 2nd."

mtriv73
03-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Great finds! I saw your post and went over to the WM near my house and saw that they had price stickers for EP3 basic figs up ($5.24 each) but no figures out. I don't know if they ever put them out or they're just getting ready for 4/2.

sparkytheclown
03-13-2005, 12:08 PM
hey jon have you found out if any of the tru in our area are going to be having midnight madness

sparkytheclown
03-13-2005, 03:37 PM
i found chewy, tarful, obi-wan, anakin, r2-d2, yoda, and super battle droid at the north glen burnie wal-mart they had one of each left after i got my set

Slicker
03-13-2005, 06:21 PM
I will try to take some pics later today. I read a comment on another thread about anyone finding ROTS figs are liars.
That person would've been me and if you looked I accompanied it with a ";)" which in internet lingo means just kidding or "J/K". I was playing around because I'm upset that I haven't found any yet.

jobare1
03-13-2005, 07:48 PM
That person would've been me and if you looked I accompanied it with a ";)" which in internet lingo means just kidding or "J/K". I was playing around because I'm upset that I haven't found any yet.

Yes, I'm well aware of what ;) means, as well as "J/K". It was all meant to be in good fun. If I was upset about it I would've mentioned a name to go along with the quote. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Kidhuman
03-14-2005, 09:45 AM
I went ot Kmart after reading that thread last night tocause a little ruckus and guess what...I purchased a Grievous Unleashed with no questions asked. Now tor eport them to Hasbro

jonthejedi
03-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Glad for your finds, Sparky! No, I haven't really looked into Midnight Madness anywhere. My whole family's been laid low by the stomach flu, and we've been home taking turns worshipping at the porcelain altar. Not too concerned about finding ROTS...I feel in a coupla weeks, we'll all have 20-40 assorted, anyway...especially with the street date violations. I'm waiting till May to buy the PS2 game and the books. I don't want any spoilers this time around.

Slicker
03-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Not much found again today.

First Colonial Target - Nothing

Lynnhaven WM - Had the non-Preview Ani Starfighter and I also bought several food products having to do with ROTS.

Kidhuman
03-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Found the Pez Dispensers at WM today.

mm74md
03-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Hagerstown Target is annoying. I went in today and the only pegs for Star Wars are now Jedi Force. Everything else is gone and the person in toys said they won't be putting anything out until 4/2. They are resetting everything for SW on 4/1 so there is no chance of finding stuff early there :dis:

To top off my disappointing lunch break, I picked up my Incredibles from the Disney Store only to see that the chick gave me the Fullscreen version when I pulled into work. I didn't even bother checking until then. Now I have to go back to the darn mall :mad:

jonthejedi
03-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Saw a coupla isolated ROTS Yoda lightsabers at Laurel & Columbia WalMarts. Nothing else...it seems the mass merchants finally realized about that April 2 thing. Oh well???!!

mm74md
03-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Could you guys keep an eye out for the Unleashed IG-88? I was able to pick up the Stormtrooper, but not IG.

jonthejedi
03-16-2005, 05:29 AM
I wish I'd bought them when I saw 'em at Target a month ago...now they're nowhere to be found. I wanted that stormie, too!

mm74md
03-16-2005, 10:06 AM
I wish I'd bought them when I saw 'em at Target a month ago...now they're nowhere to be found. I wanted that stormie, too!

Slicker's on the hunt for me, you might want to PM him. He's seen them around a lot.

The Stormtrooper is nice. I haven't opened up Aurra Sing yet. Not sure if I like it, but I got it at the Frederick Target on clearance so I figured what they heck. My nephew loves her so it might be a birthday gift for him if I can keep from opening it until September. :stupid:

mm74md
03-16-2005, 10:09 AM
On another note, I went to Hagerstown Wal Mart today and they had those ads over the security tower things at the exits with Vader & Yoda on it saying "Join us on April 2nd & 3rd"...blah blah blah. Looks like they might have some stuff for the kids that weekend along with the toys.

Slicker
03-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Once again a fruitless trip (except for IG-88 Unleashed which I picked up for mm74md). I'm considering not even bothering with the hunt until April 2nd. It's obvious these stores don't bother to stock anything.

rcjedi
03-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Not much found in the area except what everyone else is seeing, ROTS Galactic Heroes sets, Grievous's wheel bike, and Obi-Wan's Starfighter.

Fortunately for me my job has me traveling out of state occasionally, this week while in Delaware I found a few ROTS figs, 8 total, including:Chewie, 2 different Obi-Wan's and Anakin's, Tarful, R2, and Yoda. Also found some ROTS PEZ dispensers!!!R2 for my daughter, Vader, Grievous, Emperor, and Boba or is it Jango,c an't really tell...

Ohh, also found the Darth Tater at Military TRU last week.

Happy Huntin' folks, Anyone locally going out at MIDNIGHT on April 2nd? I'm going out with Wampa88, we'll probably hit a few Wally Worlds, no word if TRU is doing the midnight thing...be nice to meet other area collectors!

Slicker
03-17-2005, 03:31 AM
Happy Huntin' folks, Anyone locally going out at MIDNIGHT on April 2nd? I'm going out with Wampa88, we'll probably hit a few Wally Worlds, no word if TRU is doing the midnight thing...be nice to meet other area collectors!I'm for surely going out but according to TFN's master list the one TRU that I would've gone to, the Lynnhaven location, isn't doing it. The TRU on N. Mall drive (I have no clue which one that is) is apparently doing it. I'll probably just end up at the Nimmo Rd. WM then make my way to the Lynnhaven location before going to bed only to get up to go to Targe to get the exclusive.

So if you happen to see the lanky bast**d in my profile pic that's me.:D

sparkytheclown
03-17-2005, 10:00 AM
the tru midnight maddness list is up on the main page, annapolis here i come

mm74md
03-17-2005, 11:31 AM
the tru midnight maddness list is up on the main page, annapolis here i come
Are all the TRU stores gonna have the Holo-Yoda or just the Times Square store?

Kidhuman
03-17-2005, 12:00 PM
All stores

Nothing new at CBurg WM, just 40 old unleashed figs. Did find the Chewie Pez Dispenser though.

sparkytheclown
03-17-2005, 01:14 PM
i think the lava vader taget exclusive will be a b#@ch to get, due to the fact you need a coupon to claim one , but knowing target they give out the tickets and still put the figs on the self

sparkytheclown
03-17-2005, 01:16 PM
here are the mm trus

Maryland

2115 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 573-0440

8804 Pulaski Highway
Baltimore, MD 21237
(410) 682-5166

660 Market Place Dr
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410) 838-0144

62041 Columbia Crossing Drive
Columbia. MD 21045
(410) 872-3992

1308 West Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701
(301) 694-7278

600 North Frederick Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
(301) 869-5510

6711 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(410) 768-4050

1730 Valley Mall Road
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(301) 582-9742

10200 Reisterstown Rd
Ownings Mills, MD 21117
(410) 356-4824

11810 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20850
(301) 770-3376

500 E. Nayler Mill Road
Salisbury, MD 21801
(443) 260-2388

1238 Putty Hill Ave
Towson, MD 21204
(410) 823-8877

11055 Mall Circle Road
Waldorf, MD 20603
(301) 705-9801

Virginia

6001 Kingstowne Village Pkwy.
Alexandria, VA 22315
(703) 922-0721

590 Branchland Ave.
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(434) 973-4406

13035 Fair Lakes Shopping Plaza
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 803-1050

10318 Portsmouth Rd.
Manassas, VA 22110
(703) 330-8304

12132 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, VA 23602
(757) 249-8697

1257 Carmia Way, Chestserfield Mkt. Pl.
Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 897-7297

8700 Quioccasin Rd.
Richmond, VA 23229
(804) 740-6116

46300 Unit 100 Potomac Run Plaza
Sterling, VA 20164
(703) 404-8697

8449 Lessburg Pike
Tyson's Corner, VA 22182
(703) 821-1294

2701 N.Mall Dr.,Suite 101
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(757) 498-8271

Slicker
03-18-2005, 03:37 PM
I found 3 ROTS Lego sets at the Lynnhaven WM. They had the AT-ST looking set, Vader Transformation, and the Turbo Tank which comes with a Scout Trooper but he's green instead of white.

As for MM I'm a total tard. The N. Mall TRU is the one that's on Lynnhaven so I'll be attending MM at that particular TRU with my roommate.

Kidhuman
03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
DId a huge toy run today...

CBurg Kmart - Nothing

Cburg Target - Nothing

Cburg WM - Nothing

Radford WM - NOthing

Pearisburg WM - NOthing

Princeton WV WM - NOthing

Bluefield Va Kmart - ROTS LEgos... Final Battle(Mustafar) 30 bucks, ARC 170 - 40 bucks, Tri-Driod fighter...16 bucks, all 10% off.

Pulaski WM - Nothing new, but had a ton of clearance merch from way back in the day|:

Cantina Carded, Legos from EP1, Classic LEgos, AOTC Legos, USC Legos, AOTC Deluxes and much more....

Kidhuman
03-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Nice find Slicker. I found 3 sets today in Bluefield Va. Bought the Droid Tri Fighter, they also had Mustafar(Final Battle) and ARC 170.

mtriv73
03-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Who is going to MM, and where are you going? I'll be at the Frederick TRU. It'd be nice to put some faces to the nicknames.

Major Karr
03-19-2005, 11:52 AM
The WM at Kingstowne had the ROTS Lego center aisle display up - ARC, Mustafar, Grievous, Boga & Obi, non-Catamaran Wookie thing - and everything scanned "see an associate". Wanted the ARC, but being a Saturday I didn't want to wait just to argue if turned down.

Kidhuman
03-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Try K-Mart they had the ARC last night when I was at one..

Slicker
03-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Found nothing today at the Nimmo Rd. WM. Although they had approx. 6-8 pegs that were emptied out and labeled SW Ep. 3 Basic Figs so they may have had them and sold out or they're getting ready.

I did see the Wookiee Water Blaster at the Navy Exchange at NAS Oceana but I don't have any interest in it.

jonthejedi
03-20-2005, 04:36 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) also had the huge pallet/display dump of ROTS Lego set up in the toy aisle...I guess the April 2nd street date doesn't apply to the "wee folk".

mtriv73
03-20-2005, 09:12 PM
No new SW stuff around here this weekend.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone around here play paintball? I'm entered in a tournment april 16th and they need a few more players if anyone is interested.

jonthejedi
03-21-2005, 05:02 AM
Ditto South Glen Burnie WalMart...also put out ROTS Lego pallet display in toy aisle.

mm74md
03-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Well, the ROTS figures are at my Hagerstown K-Mart. They wouldn't open the cases for me & the lady in toys (actually was nice) and said they wouldn't ring up anyway. Some kid put out a case over the weekend that wouldn't ring up and supposedly caused a minor ruckus.

So it seems they are sitting in the back of all your favorite stores collecting dust until 4/2 :(

Kidhuman
03-21-2005, 10:33 AM
The Radford WM had the Vader Plug and Play. MSRP is 29.99, rang up 18.77. Nice break of 33%. Check your stores. Grabbed the last one.

jonthejedi
03-22-2005, 08:38 AM
My south Glen Burnie WalMart on Rt3(off 97) had the CW Cartoon dump display with the commem. action figure 3-packs for 9.96@. The CW DVD itself was only 11.85. One of the dept. heads in toys said the Hagerstown(is there more than one?) WalMart would be one of the few stores in the area to have the "tentpole" setup outside on April 2nd. Just F.Y.I.
Just a question thrown out there...what's going on with the Holo. Yoda Toys R Us exclusive...is it out ala Target's on April 2nd? How do you get it?

mm74md
03-22-2005, 09:09 AM
One of the dept. heads in toys said the Hagerstown(is there more than one?) WalMart would be one of the few stores in the area to have the "tentpole" setup outside on April 2nd.

No, there is only one Super Wal Mart in Hagerstown. I kinda figured we'd be one of the stores. I'm wondering EXACTLY what they will have. I'm really hoping they will have someone dressed up as Vader

sparkytheclown
03-22-2005, 06:49 PM
I was in star wars heaven today, my roomates mom is a manager at the new target in glenburnie and today the toy manager took me in the back and showed me the 4 pallats of sw e3 toys , he also told me they havent gotten it the lava vaders yet , he wouldnt let me touch the cases :cry:

mm74md
03-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Just a question thrown out there...what's going on with the Holo. Yoda Toys R Us exclusive...is it out ala Target's on April 2nd? How do you get it?

I don't think anyone has received a definitive answer. The only confirmed store to have it is the NYC Times Square store. I'll try to pry it out of the TRU guys tomorrow.

By the way, for the Bust Ups folks I got the entire set on Monday at the Hagerstown Suncoast. These things keep getting better & better. Keep an eye out if interested.

jonthejedi
03-23-2005, 05:14 AM
I queried a WalMart dept head in toys yesterday(with a Hasbro merchandiser within earshot) about the ROTS Lego pallets being put out early. She said it was because the Lego boxes didn't have the "time sensitive" April 2nd dating on the outside. OOOOKKKKKK???!!

mm74md
03-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Off topic, but I found Batman Begins figures this morning at the Hagerstown Wal Mart. It seems to be a situation like ROTS figures. They didn't have any price sticker on the shelves and didn't ring up at the price checker & said "See Associate". I did and I eventually got them for $6.72 each. I'm not sure if these were supposed to be on the shelf yet or not either.

Also, I did confirm the tent event at Hagerstown Wal Mart. The manager didn't read the memo on the specifics, but he said that they were definitely having the event.

Kidhuman
03-23-2005, 10:53 AM
OKay, Holo Yoda is a TRU exclusive for MM. You have tospend 30-35 dollars to get him. T

Lava Vader, you have otget a ticket before opening in order tobe assured one. It is 5.99 or 6.99.

Also found the Legos today at CB WM. The dude sais he couldnt sell tome because they are saving them for the Tent Sale. They said they will have stuff out at Midnight though.

Also at Radford WM, they had the E3 mini puzzels. I grabbed the Grievous and Vader. Brought them ot the register and they wouldnt ring up. SHould have stuffed them inmy pockets......

Also FOund the Food Promos..Apple Jacks, Lightsaber spoon and Cheez-it DV poster offer. 2 upc's plus 2.99 and get a free DV poster. Found these in WM.

Kidhuman
03-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Last night found a case of figs on a pallet. Cracked it open and grabbed Grievous and clone trooper. Grabbed a preview fig and headed to the register and had the cashier ring Tion 3 times.

Kidhuman
03-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Check it out here...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=381087&postcount=2122

mm74md
03-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Great find KH!

Major Karr
03-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Kingstowne report:
WM - has the model kits for X-Wing, Snowspeeder and AT-AT over by the Legos.
TRU - Nice LEGO rep was putting out ROTS - ARC, 2 Wookie sets, AT-ST(?), Mustafar, Tri-Droid, and the Tank looking thing. Didn't see Grievous or Obi/Boga set yet. They are having a buy 1, get 1 50% off Lego sale. Grabbed the ARC and got the TIE fighter for $10. Cashier was nice and made sure they would be open for MM.
Also got the LEGO MF for $50 at the Suncoast at the mall.

Slicker
03-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Lynnhaven WM-Same old junk

Lynnhaven TRU-Same old junk but they had lots of different ROTS candy including the twirling Lollipops, M&M's with different ROTS character toppers (they had GG, Chewie, and R2) and a candy called crazy hair. I'm assuming the crazy hair is a candy that you push up and a jelly-like glob of sugar pops up in the form of hair.

jonthejedi
03-25-2005, 05:17 AM
Like Slicker, I saw a bunch of the new ROTS candy stuff(toppers, etc.) at Glen Burnie Toys R Us. One of the mgrs. also confirmed that the Holo Yoda is a gift with purchase on April 10, not the 2nd.

sparkytheclown
03-25-2005, 01:47 PM
y are they not giving away the holo yoda at mm, and waiting a week

mm74md
03-25-2005, 02:26 PM
y are they not giving away the holo yoda at mm, and waiting a week

This just proves why TRU is so messed up. My store in Hagerstown said they will be available at MM with a $25 purchase. While others hear $35. Ugh, if they don't have the Holo Yoda at MM, then I'm not going. I'll got to Wal Mart instead!

Slicker
03-25-2005, 03:16 PM
First Colonial K-Mart - Had 3 ROTS Lego sets: ARC Fighter ($41), Tri-Droid ($17), and the Ani/Obi-Wan Mustafar saber duel ($32). I didn't pick up any of them but bought several food products including the Rice Krispie Treats and R2 Cheez-Its.

Kidhuman
03-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Found Titanium Wave 2 at WM in Pulaski. They also had the Turbo Tank for 89.00

Kidhuman
03-25-2005, 04:58 PM
I got Vader Cheez-its...

ANd the Lego sets are cheaper here by 1-3 dollars at K-Mart.

jonthejedi
03-26-2005, 09:14 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had ROTS lightsabers with "Force" vibration, color-change blades, etc. As for the Toys R Us Holo Yoda...it makes perfect marketing sense to wait till 4/10. No one needs incentive to buy new ROTS merchandise on street date...collectors, kids & scalpers alike will be lined up to drop major $$$. A week later, when it dies down, it forces more spending that otherwise wouldn't be there. But since we're all getting conflicting info anyway, who knows!!!???

mm74md
03-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Looks like the Hagerstown Super Wal Mart is in fact the only WM in Maryland and the 4 state region up here having the tent event.

Any of y'all city folk headin' up to the country for this? I'd like to go. I'll have to see where my energy level is after hitting TRU & Target.

seanmcfripp
03-28-2005, 01:34 PM
K-Mart in Frederick has out the Lego Ultimate Lightsaber Duel set for $29.99.

sparkytheclown
03-28-2005, 01:53 PM
it said in the tru press release that they will have anikins starfighter as an exclusive, is that the same one that was released in the preview wave

aceguide
03-28-2005, 01:54 PM
WM on Military had lots of ROTS legos - but they wouldn't sell them to me.

Not seeing much of anything in the Norfolk area. 4/2 seems a long way off...

jonthejedi
03-28-2005, 05:49 PM
mm74..check out new "tent store" listing on Hasbro's site...If I'm reading it right there are more MD stores listed like Frederick & Bowie. Not much on MM openings though. North Glen Burnie K-Mart Had ROTS Super Deformed Vader, C3PO, Chewie, and 1 more I can't remember!!!??? Oh R2.

mm74md
03-28-2005, 08:32 PM
mm74..check out new "tent store" listing on Hasbro's site...

I was looking at the wrong link. I was looking here

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.walmart_list/dn/default.cfm

Which it seems is the list for Midnight Madness stores. I think I'm going there instead of TRU since the Holo Yoda fiasco has turned me off from them

jonthejedi
03-29-2005, 04:36 AM
I still don't know who I'm hitting first...probably WalMart, because I'm turned off to the whole Toys R Us thing, also. Not to mention they'll be higher priced. I'm not looking to score all 40 figures April 2nd...I simply don't have the funds(and with CIII coming up rapidly). The figures I want the most are Grievous's magnaguard(who's appearance I loved in the CW cartoon, any new aliens & droids(I'll wait on the core characters cause I'm Anakin'ed & Obi'd out at this point)...and of course any new clonetroopers(me & the rest of the collecting/army building world!!!) I only want one of each for now. I really would like the Lava Vader, but who knows if my local Targets have their act together. The WalMart "Early Bird" exclusive is intriguing. I don't own the orig.

mm74md
03-29-2005, 05:25 PM
mm74..check out new "tent store" listing on Hasbro's site...If I'm reading it right there are more MD stores listed like Frederick & Bowie. Not much on MM openings though.

Looks like hasbro.com had those lists mixed up. They changed to link to walmart.com

http://www.walmart.com/cservice/starwars3_storelist.jsp#MD

The stores below will be open for Midnight Madness

Maryland
Bowie
California
Easton
Elkton
Frederick
Hagerstown
Lavale
Pocomoke City
Salisbury
Westminster

Virginia
Alexandria
Blackstone
Bluefield
Bristol
Chesapeake
Chesapeake (E)
Chesterfield
Christiansburg
Colonial Height
Covington
Culpepper
Danville
Emporia
Fairfax (W)
Farmville
Franklin
Fredericksburg
Galax
Glen Allen
Gloucester
Hampton
Harrisonburg
Harrisonburg
Lexington
Luray
Lynchburg
Madison Heights
Manassas
Marion
Martinsville
Mechanicsville
Midlothian
Newport News
Norfolk
Norton
Pearisburg
Petersburg
Radford
Richmond
Richmond
Roanoke
Roanoke
Rocky Mount
Salem
South Boston
Staunton
Suffolk
Tappahannock
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
Winchester
Woodbridge
Woodstock

Eastern West Virginia
Charles Town
Martinsburg

Slicker
03-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the updated listing mm74md. Just as I expected the 2 WM that I frequent are on the list so that ought to make for a fun little journey trying to get the early bird set.

mm74md
03-30-2005, 09:28 AM
A few things from my pre-work shopping. I'll start with Wal Mart

Had to pick up a few things from Wal Mart this morning and saw a lot of managment in the toy section. I asked about the tent event. Apparently, the City of Hagerstown has some fire code against stores having tents on their parking lots. So they are scheming a way to configure the store for the event. They are still having the 48 hours of the Force or whatever it's called, just not outside. This sounds better to me anyway. They are meeting with the "outside vendor" who is running the event (Hasbro?) today and will give me more details of characters, activites, etc tomorrow or Friday if I come back.

Then, for the heck of it, I went to Kmart. And to my surprise I found TONS off ROTS figures on the shelf :sur: . I took a few to the price scanner and they rang up at $6.99. I then got a cart & filled it up! I get to the register only to be DENIED!!!! :mad: She said she'd hold them until Saturday. I told the lady & then the manager that if you won't take my $74 today, don't expect me to return on Saturday. I was just so annoyed. :dis:

Since I saw these in person it looks like I'll be getting more than the 12 or so I wanted in the first place!

mtriv73
03-30-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm glad they're going to have the tent thingy in Frederick after all. I was worried for a while since they never seem to have much SW product on the shelf.

Slicker
03-30-2005, 07:54 PM
I swear that the VA Beach area is the only area in the US where none of the stores are breaking the April 2nd street date. I saw nothing of interest today except that Target on First Colonial still has literally nothing in the way of SW.

jonthejedi
03-31-2005, 05:20 AM
I'm not so sure now Frederick & Bowie(etc.) are on the list...since WalMart.com/Starwars.com & Hasbro.com have conflicting info. See Rebelscum.com for more retailer confusion.

mm74md
03-31-2005, 09:29 AM
I wish we were all in the same area so we could actually put faces to names during MM. My older brother (he's 41 & I'm 30) & I are going to see Sin City before MM. He might come with me to MM just to make fun of me (No sir, I didn't see you playing with your toys again! Knock, Knock Next Time!)

sparkytheclown
03-31-2005, 11:40 AM
I wish we were all in the same area so we could actually put faces to names during MM. My older brother (he's 41 & I'm 30) & I are going to see Sin City before MM. He might come with me to MM just to make fun of me (No sir, I didn't see you playing with your toys again! Knock, Knock Next Time!)

im planning to do the same thing

sparkytheclown
03-31-2005, 01:23 PM
according to the rebelscums mm checklist there is a figure and cup exclusive to target, dose anybody know what this is?

Kidhuman
03-31-2005, 05:24 PM
Saw palm talkers(9.99) and the Vader bank(24.99) at Cburg Kmart.

jonthejedi
03-31-2005, 06:22 PM
I was lucky enough to score the 12" Anakin/Vader Ultimate Villain set at the Laurel Toys R Us(I was working next door at the Giant). It was right in the SW section(3 or 4 left) along with new AttackTix line. The Ult. villain set rang in at a whopping 44.97 plus tax...but nothing came up to stop the transaction so I got it. On a side note...is anyone in the tri-state getting as annoyed as me over this retailer(on/off/on/off, MM, 32-48 hours, tent/no tent/ Holo Yoda's avail. 4/10...no, wait...we'll scalp it to you early and charge you 9.99 because our company's in trouble) confusion???!!!What is the friggin' deal with these people? This is turning into too much logistics...almost as confusing as the OfficialPix/C2 treatment of the autograph lines at CIII...which by the way...just 7 autographs that I want will end up costing $165.

jobare1
03-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Just wanted to drop a quick note wishing everyone going out tomorrow night (for MM) good luck and have a safe evening. Hopefully everyone will get what they need/want.

I think I'll hit a couple of WalMarts and maybe a TRU tomorrow night, then get up a little early Sat. morning & head on over to Target to get the excl. Vader.

Been hearing reports that say only the first 32 figs are gonna be available Apr.2 & other reports saying that the first 40 will be out. Anyone know?

Kidhuman
03-31-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally it was 24, then 32, then 40. SOme people have found up to 40. Thats because only the original 24 have the do not sell date on them and stores just put them out. The only way to know for sure is to get to the store and see.

jonthejedi
04-01-2005, 05:02 AM
According to Rebelscum.com...the Holo Yoda is once again off until 4/10(unless you're at Times Sq., NYC). Everyone be safe tonight & tomorrow...no fist-fighting with scalpers in attendance(we know they DON'T mean well). Hope everyone finds at least 1 new clonetrooper for their collection...remember your neighbor!