PDA

View Full Version : Collection 2 delayed?

Fulit
04-05-2002, 03:03 PM
There's some report at Rebelscum about the "Baby" Boba Fett wave, Collection 2, being delayed until June. Wonder if this is even true, and if so, why send it out and then delay it?

Wolfwood319
04-05-2002, 03:21 PM
I found it wierd considering there are already a bunch of cases of this assortment already out. Maybe they won't be sending any new cases of this one until June, so once the initial supply runs out, that's it until June.

I don't know how true this is though, could just be a rumor.

CrossWizard
04-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Well that's odd, considering that most, if not all the big chain retailers(TRU, K-Mart, Target etc.) have the figures cases for both Collection already in store or in their wharehouses, not to mention like Wolf said, Walmart has been popping these out like crazy. I think its ither just a rumor, or some misinterpreted news.

JediDan
04-05-2002, 04:22 PM
I don't believe it one bit. All of the figs will be out day one all I think they will all be easy to get. They aren't going to delay the shipment.

therock0603
04-05-2002, 04:35 PM
They're not saying that you won't be able to find any of the Collection 2 toys, because some shipments have been sent to Wal-Marts and a few other retailers. But the rest of the shipments have been delayed until June, so once the few initial shipments are gone from the Wal-Marts and whatever other places got them, that'll be it until June.