PDA

View Full Version : nintendo GC

Cotasnoova
04-05-2002, 11:10 PM
I was wondering if there were any plans AOTC or other game for the game cube in the works? If anyone can help that would be great.

Lord Malakite
04-05-2002, 11:40 PM
There are two upcoming Star Wars games that I know of for the GAMECUBE.

The first one is Bounty Hunter, which is also coming out for the PS2. In this game, Jango Fett ventures into the rarely explored dark side of the Star Wars universe to track down the elusive leader of a mysterious and deadly cult. All the while, he'll compete against a brutal rival from his past in a quest to capture the ultimate bounty, dead or alive.

The second game is Clone Wars. Not much is known at this time about the game. Electronic Gaming Monthly is supposed to have the inside scoop on this game in next month's issue.

Lobito
04-09-2002, 04:10 PM
The second game is Clone Wars. Not much is known at this time about the game. Electronic Gaming Monthly is supposed to have the inside scoop on this game in next month's issue.

I hope that one is a RPG, the GC needs one urgent, and what a better way to give it to us if its a SW game. Lets hope it is!!

Lord Malakite
04-26-2002, 01:33 AM
I just learned that Clone Wars will be a 3-D vehicular-combat Real-Time Strategy Game. More about the game will be available at E3. Here is a picture.

Lord Malakite
04-29-2002, 05:39 PM
Here's the article on Clone Wars from the latest EGM.