PDA

View Full Version : NE AOTC Preview figures

skuupa
04-06-2002, 08:25 PM
For all you Omaha NE collectors, the preview figs have finally hit the shelves!! I found a few Jango Fetts at the Wal-mart in Lavista and the TRU on 72nd and Dodge. I was out looking for some AOTC figures, but this is all I could find. This was about a week ago, but they seem to be putting more out all of the time. To let all of you Omaha collectors out there, I'm not a scalper like some of you have been complaining about people taking all of the good ones off the shelves. I buy right from a distributor and sell star wars and transformers online. Please respond to this thread to let me know you are out there................

skuupa
04-11-2002, 03:31 AM
I'm really bored so I'll respond to my own post. I have a good sense when stores put their stuff out, so if you want in on it let me know.

SithDroid
04-11-2002, 05:38 PM
I've been waiting for the Preview figures, but it is so dang hard to get stuff around here with the scalpers eating up all the harder to get later waves. Here's what I'm missing:

Zutton (2)
Eeth Koth (2)
Teebo (2)
BoShek (2)
R4-M9 (2)
AOTC Preview Zam Wessell (2)
AOTC Preview Jango Fett (2)
AOTC Preview Clonetrooper (2)
AOTC Preview R3-T7 (2)

If you find any of these then let me know where or I guess if you wanted you could pick them up for me and I could re-imburse you for what you paid for them. I check the stores usually once or tiwce a week, but lately I've been unsuccessful with these.

skuupa
04-11-2002, 10:30 PM
I was just at Toys R us on dodge at 9:00 after work on Thurs. night. They had about 6 zam wessel and 2 of the droids left. I would have picked them up but didnt bring the moolah with me. I never have found the teebo bo-shek wave anywhere, I don't know if omaha ever even got the wave to begin with. Please check back regularly, I'm gonna do some searching in the morning on Fri. for some AOTC stuff. Happy Hunting!!!

SithDroid
04-12-2002, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll try to get them tomorrow, but I'm sure the scalpers will get to them before I have a chance to. Plus all the people on here who look at this thread and don't tell about where they find stuff. PM me if you find any of them anywhere else.