PDA

View Full Version : Last three POTJ waves distribution

BoShek
04-07-2002, 01:11 AM
I am just wondering how the distribution of the last three waves of POTJ have been. I live in Pennsylvania and the only figure I got after the Bespin Gaurd wave was FX7. I never saw any after that.

I have looked all over in Eastern and Central PA and my friend just looked near Philly and found nothing.

BTW, reading the Wal Mart thread made me hope that Wal Mart will put out the last three waves with the new AOTC figures. If they don't, then I have no choice but to buy them online.

hamsterboy
04-07-2002, 03:01 AM
I've had no problems finding all but the Teebo,Bo Shek,and R4-M9 wave. Saw them once at Wal-Mart and that's it.

Turbowars
04-07-2002, 10:31 AM
No sign of FX-7 or Teebo wave here in Burbank CA. They have had to be here because of the empty spaces I see at Target and TRU. I just haven't been lucky.

BanthaPoodoo
04-07-2002, 01:18 PM
Here in MS from Jackson to Meridian to Hattiesburg, all I could find were Eeth Koth, Zutton, BoShek, Teebo, & R4-M9. The FX-7, Imperial Officer, Queen Amidala (Royal Decoy), & Rebel Trooper (Tantive IV Defender) are MIA around here.

(Went out yesterday and found all but 20 of the POTJ series.. needless to say I scooped up what I found)

GeneralKenobi
04-07-2002, 01:18 PM
I've had no problem finding all of the figs except Eeth Koth and Tantive IV Trooper...I can find AOTC figs better than those two.

Taichi
04-07-2002, 06:32 PM
Hmm, I just got back into SW collecting, but it seems to me that the POTJ ine was a godsend to collectors.....

I missed out, my biggest wants from this series, are Plo Koon, and Saesee Tiin......

GeneralKenobi
04-07-2002, 11:24 PM
Scratch Tantive IV Defender from my list...found him today...only one left now is Eeth Koth.

BoShek
04-07-2002, 11:29 PM
POTJ is a Godsend. Jek Porkis??? Excellent!

Except for the last waves they were everywhere but the last three seem to be more limited than the other waves. That is bad because the last waves are the best!

Mandalorian Candidat
04-08-2002, 10:46 PM
BoShek, posting after you is about the closest I've come to any BoShek. I haven't seen a single figure from any of the last three waves, period. I've been teased a bunch by people finding them at some stores I go to on days I just didn't decide to visit.

This is exactly what happened at the end of the POTF and EP1 lines. The figures were super hard to find unless you found some at a TRU clearance sale. I never saw the Motti/Leia wave in stores so I had to get them on ebay. I was lucky to get the Sio Bibble and Holo Sidious waves all at once because I never saw them again in the stores.

If I can't find them by 4/23, I may have to resort to ebay. :(

BoShek
04-08-2002, 11:11 PM
That's very true. I check ebay everyday but I am going to wait until I am sure that the older waves will not pop up with AOTC.

LTBasker
04-09-2002, 01:39 AM
Yeah you really gotta look hard, I was able to nab the BoShek wave at the Wal-Mart here but so far I've only heard of them putting out 1 case and someone else had grabbed 2 of each of them before me. I had to look around pretty hard though, they were buried in other figures, in otherwords, badly hidden. :D

Taichi
04-09-2002, 12:16 PM
I think that chances are, that they're gonna have a few POTJ items on 4/23, just to get rid of 'em......

just my guess....

Dave_Cameron
04-09-2002, 02:13 PM
I hope you are right because there are a few things I am still missing myself!

BanthaPoodoo
04-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Went to Wal-Mart tonight and picked up some items for a fellow board member, then decided to go to KB to see what they had.

They had ONE FX-7, ONE Queen Amidala Royal Decoy, ONE Rebel Trooper, TWO Eeth Koth's, TWO Zutton's, some Teebo's & R4-M9's.

Having already bought the Eeth, Zutton, Teebo, & R4 I only got the FX-7, Queen Amidala, & Rebel Trooper.

They also had a ton of Cinema Scene Skiff Guards & Rebel Fighter Pilots (@30???) for $5.99.

I feel so happy!!!!:) :happy: :p :D

BoShek
04-14-2002, 03:15 PM
I got the FX wave too but I still need the BoShek wave.

jedi_uk73
04-14-2002, 03:26 PM
Got my last three POTJ figs the other day. That Boshek wave was becoming a pain in the butt, couldn't find it anywhere. Alot of the UK online stores didn't have them, and if they did, prices and p&p was a nightmare.

Managed to get mine from a good dealer friend for 5.99 each. He had at least 20 of each one, and alot of the older waves.

Might stock up on a few.

mightywhelk
04-15-2002, 06:36 AM
Blimey! I had no idea the Bo-Shek wave was to hard to come by because a local shop to me has had loads of each one for the last three weeks (mind you, they are priced at 6.95 but I had a good poker night at the weekend which allowed for a good spend :)).

OC47150
04-15-2002, 08:44 AM
I saw the BoShek wave at KB a week ago -- $8 a figure so I passed. I just found FX-7 at TRU this past weekend. Bought one, of course!

jedi master sal
04-15-2002, 04:58 PM
These have started popping up at local TRU's (Pittsburgh, PA) and in mass quantity. I had the opportunity to buy at least 8 of each had I wanted them. I already have them (and in multiples) so I left them for other eager collectors and kids.

OC47150
04-15-2002, 05:05 PM
Here's a sad story: Saturday, I came across FX-7, Queen's Decoy and several Imperial officers and Rebel troopers, and Clone troopers (sneak preview version) at TRU. When I went to purchase them, my credit card was not accepted. I about cried!

Luckily I had enough cash to get one FX-7, Queen and Rebel trooper. This week is payday and I'm going back, on the off chance the figures are still there!

eliwankenobi
04-19-2002, 03:42 PM
I'm still looking for the Bo Shek/R4-M9 wave here in OC, CA. I've noticed a lot more of the FX-7/Rebel Trooper wave and the AOTC preview wave (minus Jango) at a couple TRU's in the area.
Most of the Targets are trying to clear out the Lando wave, and the Wal-Marts (suck!) haven't had anything since X-Mas.

OC47150
04-19-2002, 03:51 PM
I found the FX-7 wave at TRU last weekend. First time I'd seen the medical droid in the stores!

You might want to check out Target. They are clearancing out the Ep. 2 preview and 25th anniversary figures. I picked up the R2 unit for $3.20 and the Luke/Leia set for $7.90. Older POTJ figures are also $3.20

BoShek
04-19-2002, 04:54 PM
Did your Target get them in and then put them on sale? Or was it just old stock?

OC47150
04-19-2002, 05:05 PM
There are two Targets close to where I live; there are eight total in the area.

One of the Targets closest to me never had the Ep. 2 preview figures, and the other stuff is overstock. I found the Ep. 2 preview figures on the clearance aisle at the second Target.