PDA

View Full Version : Will the Biggs on Tatoonie footage be in ANH DVD?

BoShek
04-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Will the Biggs on Tatoonie footage be in ANH DVD? I am hoping and praying that it will be. Are you?

Fulit
04-07-2002, 11:53 PM
It better be.

Beast
04-07-2002, 11:59 PM
It should be, it's a pretty long major scene. The only stuff that wasn't put in the deleted scenes on the E1 DVD were a few scene trims, and short scenes that they decided weren't all that important. Hopefully Lucas will include those remaining lost E1 scenes in the Archival Edition DVD boxset.

If you simply can't wait for the Biggs scene, I would suggest picking up a copy of the "Behind the Magic" CD-ROM. It has the scene included on it. It also has the original Cantina sequence, and a few other scenes. Enjoy. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-08-2002, 03:59 AM
Is the Behind the Magic disc still available?

I'd love to see everything included on a DVD for ANH, but at this point I'd be happy just to have a "barebones" release. :stupid:

Rollo Tomassi
04-08-2002, 09:15 AM
Would you like to see the Biggs stuff reincorporated into the film? or just as a deleted scene supplement?

187-Maul
04-08-2002, 11:01 AM
as deleted scene
behind the magic is pretty cool IMO I bought it recently discounted and sure had fun with it

BoShek
04-08-2002, 03:29 PM
deleted scene

Where can I find "Behind the Magic?"

JEDIpartner
04-09-2002, 12:39 PM
Try ordering it on-line either from Amazon or another software dealer... or directly from "the man", himself at LucasArts.

It's a load of fun. Some of that footage is in the worst shape! They'd have to do some serious digital restoration on that. Wasn't the first part of the Anchorhead scene in black and white as well? Do you think that was a result of the film's poor quality or do you think that was from a secondary camera that had B&W stock in it?

Oh, yeah... that would be nice as a DVD bonus feature. :)