PDA

View Full Version : Lego Republic Gunship

sithmagic21
04-08-2002, 12:49 PM
Was at Wal-Mart in south Tampa and noticed in the lego section a huge box for the Republic Gunship....nice. Lego fans will be very pleased. I did not buy the item because I'm not that into lego but I was sure tempted! Lego fans get ready!

c_richards
04-08-2002, 01:19 PM
Sithmagic21-

Did you happen to get a price on the item? Just curious. they haven't hit California yet. (could be holding them until 4/23).

Thanks for the info. I will get that one for sure! :)

Sith Lord 0498
04-08-2002, 01:59 PM
Like I posted in another thread, the LEGOs are also subject to the electronic lockout. I tried buying the Super Battle Droid LEGO and it couldn't be sold. After unsuccessfully haggling with the CSM over purchasing it anyway, I asked if she could at least tell me the price. Her response was she had no way of finding out.

So I doubt you'll be able to get a price since it's locked in the system. But maybe if you find a kinder CSM, maybe she'll override the lockout only long enough to run a price check for you (I doubt they'd sell it to you). Or maybe call during the weekdays and ask the toy department manager.

RedneckJedi
04-08-2002, 05:18 PM
LEGO Republic Gunship = $89.97 @ Wal Mart in Oklahoma

Got it while it was hot, kiddies!

Sean the Hutt
04-08-2002, 06:54 PM
its in california too, WOW cool, but I will wait for a sale or pack in's

c_richards
04-09-2002, 06:03 PM
The Lego Gunship is 90 bucks?

I'll pass on it for now! Don't get me wrong, I still want this puppy, but I'm not spending 90 bucks on legos..... at least not right now! :)

I'll do like I did when I got the Falcon, wait for it to go on clearance! :)