PDA

View Full Version : This guy's going to cut off his feet......

Fulit
08-31-2001, 10:53 AM
Have you heard about this guy who's apparently going to sever his paralyzed feet on Halloween with a homemade guillotine? I know, it sounds like a farce, but apparently he really intends to. He is charging people to view the cutting on Oct. 31 and will use the money to (no kidding) buy some prosthetic feet. Check out the site and his story: www.cutoffmyfeet.com

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was pretty strange and deserved a mention.

Emperor Howdy
08-31-2001, 11:30 AM
Good God, is everybody losing their mind? I understand his point, but come on! You know, the Internet is like a gateway to Hell. I found something the other day on a website that has to be the absolute goriest thing I've ever seen.....so bad that I can't post the link here...or even mention the website......JT would boot me for sure. So, if you are into horror and want to view this abominable 14 second movie...email me for the details.

2-1B
08-31-2002, 01:51 AM
Okay, that guy's website is stil up but apparently he nver got the proper funding to cut off his feet. :rolleyes:
Jeez, that is sick . . .
I wonder if those fools who paid to see it got their money back from escrow? :D

Obi-Don
08-31-2002, 03:27 AM
Thats just plain STUPID! And I don't have a lot of good to say about the people dumb enough to pay to watch it.

rynobot
08-31-2002, 03:28 AM
we better stop him! How would he walk? :Confused:

2-1B
08-31-2002, 03:58 AM
ryno, he wanted prosthetics so he could run again. :)

rynobot
08-31-2002, 04:01 AM
I've seen a man with no feet run a 4 minute mile, we are doomed! :)

scruffziller
08-31-2002, 09:24 AM
Well if he is paralyzed and can't feel a thing and he will gain something from it, it is a good cause for Mancow's Carnival of Chaos.

derek
08-31-2002, 09:47 AM
did anyone see that thing on HBO a while back that involved people getting shot as a form of "body art"?

these nuts who are into body piercings, are taking the concept of piercing to the next level by having someone shoot them so they have a cool scar as the ultimate piercing.

they actually showed the guy get shot, EMS techs picked him up and took him to the hospital.

crazy, crazy people.:crazed:

Needles
08-31-2002, 10:50 AM
I watched that,some young punk that thinks of having some guy shoot him in the shoulder with a revolver is "ART"

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-31-2002, 04:29 PM
Emperor Howdy, would you be so kind as to send that site to me at jangojohnl@aol.com ?
And why couldn't the guy just go to the doc and get it done???