PDA

View Full Version : Bespin Duels

DarkArtist
04-08-2002, 10:01 PM
Ever since I first saw the battle in The Empire Strikes Back I have always wanted action figures that looked like the characters and had the articulation needed to have realistic poses or features. :happy:
FINALLY:D :D :D :D Hasbro has given a die-hard fan exactly want he wants. I have been waiting for these figures for so long and now it looks like the wait is over. These figures kick ***. :D :D
Is there any word on when these figures will hit the stores. Will they be released on April 23rd or at a later time.:cool:
I been working on a scale size Bespin Gantry playset and the only thing missing are these figures. Will send pictures once finally completed.
Also love the new Anakin Hanger Duel figure. Was wondering if both Anakin and Obi Wan are going to be released in their Jedi Cloaks similar to Qui Gon and Obi Wan from the EP 1 line?:confused:

DeadEye
04-08-2002, 10:52 PM
I'd like 'em in their cloaks. Bespin Luke isn't out until June, unfortunately.

Darth_Maul25SW
04-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey is this does this new Luke Bespin have a metal lightsaber handle? I'm so happy with this figure. It looks amazing

DeadEye
04-09-2002, 04:45 PM
Yes...all the new figures have metal lightsaber handles and magnets in their hands, and removeable lightsaber blades.