PDA

View Full Version : What celebrities do you hate?

QLD
04-08-2002, 10:09 PM
Just curious. What famous or IN-famous people make you cringe whenever you see or hear about them on tv or radio. You can give reasons if you want to. :)

Here's a small list of mine.

Kobe Bryant
Celine Dion
Mariah Carey
Richard Gere
Alec Baldwin
Joel Shumacher
Robin Givens
Callista Flockhart
Dr. Laura
Gilbert Gottfried
Nora Dunn
Judy Tenuda
Hillary Clinton
Jenny McCarthy
Dennis Rodman

That is all for the moment.

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 12:04 AM
Ooooohhhh! Well I wouldn't say that I necessarily hate them, let's just say that here is a list of people that IMO are not as talented as people think they are.

Keanu Reeves
Chris Klein
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Freddie Prinze Jr.
Matthew Lillard
Kevin Costner
Eddie Murphy
Whoopi Goldberg
Julia Roberts (her acting is fine, but I can't stand her)
Brendan Frasier (tolerable, but not a good actor)
Richard Gere

That's all I can think of for now. If I think of more, I'll post them.

Wolfwood319
04-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Well, I don't really know any celebrities personally, and I've only put forth the effort to ever meet an actual celebrity twice, both times it was Bruce Campbell.

There are "famous" people I'm sick of hearing about though;

Fred Durst
Puff Daddy/P. Diddy/whateverthehellhesgoingtobecallednext-iddy
most professional althetes including but not limited to; Donovan McNabb, anyone on the L.A. Lakers or Tampa Bay Bucs, NY Yankess, etc.

There are more, but those are the people I'm constantly disgusted with. I don't really glorify too many celebrities so I don't really let them bother me.

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 12:30 AM
I agree with you Wolfwood on Fred Durst and Puff Daddy.

Also, one I forgot earlier, but just now remembered: Leonardo DiCaprio. Did he ever do anything after Titanic worth remembering?

bigbarada
04-09-2002, 12:53 AM
Like SithDroid said, I don't really hate these people; but I am really tired of seeing them flaunt themselves on TV and in films. What I can't stand most is when a person achieves a certain level of fandom, they feel they must take on "A Cause." Then they have to wave it in our faces constantly to prove that they are soooo much more enlightened than us mere animals.:rolleyes: Perpetrators include:

Madonna (for her "valiantly" having a child out of wedlock. $2 prostitutes and crack addicts have them all the time, what makes her so special?)

Stephen Spielberg (sure he made some great films in his day; but recently his ultra-liberal, ultra-PC stance on everything is getting on my nerves. )

Demi Moore (a classic example of someone who takes herself waaaay too seriously)

Kevin Costner (same as Demi Moore, except replace 'herself' with 'himself.' ;) )

Tom Cruise (no real complaints, I'm just really tired of seeing him)

Barbara Streisand (my personal philosophy applies to her more than most: 'Just because you have the right to express your opinion, doesn't necessarily mean you have anything worthwile to say.")

Metallica (used to be my favorite band; but after the whole Napster mess, I finally understand what they are all about now. :greedy: )

All those new "heavy metal" bands whose songs make me want to stick pencils in my ears to stop the pain:
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Disturbed
Slipknot
Marilyn Manson
and all the other wannabes, who I never listen to long enough to catch their names. They are the main reason I listen primarily to country music now.

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll think of more soon.

Wolfwood319
04-09-2002, 01:01 AM
I completely forgot about Barbara Striesand, for the exact same reasons BB mentioned above. I think she thinks of herself way more than anyone else.

Rosie O'donnel. She just seems to be the fly in the ointment. She has to crusade for every damn thing that she hears about it seems. And she makes herself seem so important on her talk show and whatnot, like its a huge deal because she's a lesbian and has kids. Who cares...

She's probably the person I dislike most, almost to the point that I do in fact hate her.

2-1B
04-09-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
What I can't stand most is when a person achieves a certain level of fandom, they feel they must take on "A Cause."

Me too! . . . that guy Adam Yauch from the Beastie Boys.

I wish Julia Roberts would stop making movies. :)

Good call on the Fred Durst / P. Dud complaints. :D

Sliver FBI
04-09-2002, 01:23 AM
Whoopi Goldberg
Julia Roberts
Jennifer Lopez
Britney Spears
Nicole Kidman
Carrot Top
That guy from Back to the Future / Spin City (forgot his name)

I have no reason for hating them, I just canīt stand them.

187-Maul
04-09-2002, 08:17 AM
you meen michael j fo

I don't really dislike particular celebrities except those "sweet little boy" stars although DiCaprio is ok IMO, except in titanic (one of my most hated movies, partly because of the hole publicity)
I really like the beach and basketball diaries

187-Maul
04-09-2002, 08:18 AM
Michael J Fox
sorry, my bad

QLD
04-09-2002, 08:20 AM
Nice.

I also forgot about Durst/Korn.

and ROsey O'Donnell

I also left out Alyssa Milano. I don't know why, but I hate her.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-09-2002, 10:28 AM
Wow, cool thread.

There are so many celebrities that just bug the heck out of me, mainly because of their snotty attitudes. Here are just a few:

Barbra Striesand - See the rose petal thread in this forum
Karl Malone - Freakin biggest baby on the bball court
John Travolta - That whole kooky Scientology thing creeps me out
Tom Cruise - See above
Nicole Kidman - So full of herself
Madonna - Used to like her in the 80s, now she's just a skanky looking ho with a totally phony British accent
Bruce Willis - Everything he does is soooo freakin serious. Lighten up dude.
Julia Roberts - Phoniest laugh ever
Richard Gere - Give the whole Eastern mysticism thing a break
Oprah - She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin. Pick a body style and go with it. :D
Russell Crowe - Dude, you're an actor, not a rocket scientist or a philosopher.
Rosie O'Donnell - How in hell do people like this get to adopt kids?!
Denzel Washington - That holier than thou attitude. OK, you got your sympathy oscar. Now please go away.
The lead actor in The Practice - Man, that guy takes himself soooo serious. Lighten up guy.
The lead actor in CSI - See above.
Hillary Clinton - I can't fathom how she suckered all those Long Island housefraus into voting for her carpetbagger a++.
Bruce Villanch (sp?) - Can't think of a more bizarre looking person with a more annoying voice.
Spike Lee - His movies are so crappy and pretentious, plus the attitude on this guy more than makes up for his Napoleon syndrome.
Wood-Yi Allen - This guy should have been thrown in jail for what he did to that girl. Such a freakin' perv.

And the number one celebrity scumbag is....

OJ Simpson - Still looking for that murderer on the golf course, eh?

BTW, here's a funny joke. Why would OJ and Heidi Fleiss (the Hollywood Madam from a few years ago) be good golf partners?

Because one's a hooker and one's a slicer...:D :D

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 10:49 AM
I cannot believe no one mentioned
TOM he is the biggest dumb a++, idiot, you can't get muchworse then carrot top but you did GREEN!!!!!

I really cannot stand that guy:frus:.

187-Maul
04-09-2002, 10:51 AM
Tom Green is GREAT !!!

jeddah
04-09-2002, 10:56 AM
Celebrities I dislike intensely ;)

I'm afraid mine may be somewhat obscure coming from a UK pov so;

Robbie Williams - whining git that gets everything us other musicians work hard for given to him on a plate and STILL complains (bitter, me? Naaaah ;))
Tom Cruise - just don't like him
Russel Crowe - How come only one person has mentioned him? There is one word that is banned on this forum beginning with A and ending in rsehole that I'd really like to use in reference to that jumped up pig-faced idiot.
G Dubya Bush - lunatic muppet puppeteered by his father and embarrassingly bad in interviews. To wit; "When people ask me, 'Sir, what can I do in the war against terror?' I tell them 'Love someone!'" - that's just off the map
His Royal Tonyness - Our absent PM, been off on a jolly since last year, not organising his Cabinet or the Country that misguidedly voted him in.
P.Diddy - anyone tell me what the point of this man is?
J-Lo - stick to acting, your singing voice is thin, reedy and whiny and no matter how many collabs with Ja-The Legend-Rule you are invovled with, you're still pants.
Simon Cowell - from Pop Idol. Come out of the closet, no-one cares and you're prolongoing homophobia in an industry that is all but run by homosexuals.
Ulrika Jonsson - appearing with mega comedians will not make you funny
Vanessa Feltz - emotionally incontinent windbag
Celine Dion - the ugliest woman in the history of Pop both before and after the bridgework she's like a shark, how many rows of teeth can a girl have? They just keep coming
Dr Susan Blackmore PhD - Okay so you know everything about the Universe
Mel Gibson - insert your own reason.

No more or I think I'll come across as evil :evil: but there is one thing I don't understand;

MC I don't understand what you mean by this;

Denzel Washington - That holier than thou attitude. OK, you got your sympathy oscar. Now please go away.

:confused:

jeddah

Fulit
04-09-2002, 12:06 PM
Kid Rock, Kid Rock, Kid Rock. I cannot think of a bigger poser. Oh wait, maybe Fred Durst.

JEDIpartner
04-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Any loudmouth associated with that whole rap scene.

Any loudmouth associated with the nu rock scene.

Alicia Keys
Carson Daly
Freddie Prinze, Jr.
Freddie Prinze, Sr.
Callista Flockhart
Camryn Manheim
Mariah Carey
Robbie Williams
Tom Cruise
Jennifer Lopez
Mick Jagger
Keith Richards
Robert Downey, Jr.
Eddie Murphy
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
Jeff Gordon
The Rock
John Basedow
Darryl Strawberry
John Elway
Carrot Flop
Joan Rivers

... that's about it for now.

bigbarada
04-09-2002, 01:11 PM
Others:

Eminem - do I really need a reason?

Kid Rock - (good choice, Fulit!) for doing nothing but ripping off old music and being called a brilliant, new talent for it.

Rosie O'Donnel - just because you are a rich lesbian doesn't mean you will be a good parent. Give the kid to a family who wants him/her for something other than publicity.

Regis Philbin - just tired of him

2Pac - how does he manage to release more albums after his death than he ever made while he was alive?

Bill Clinton - for getting away with what everybody else would go to jail for (lying under oath).

Shania Twain - for bringing country music down to a whole new level of slutiness

Geraldo Rivera - oh wait.....these are supposed to be celebrities.:D

James Cameron - for being a total self-centered prick.

Lobito
04-09-2002, 02:02 PM
Celebrities i dont like:

Russel Crowe
Kevin Bacon
Jerry Springer...(dont know if the last name is correct, but this is the kind of guy that i really hate...if u look in t6he dictionary the definition of Jerry Springer u will find CRAP!!)

Thats it.:D

jw_bryant
04-09-2002, 02:23 PM
i hate them all.

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Boy seeing most of these made me remember a lot I forgot.

I agree with you bigbarada about Metallica. They already have millions of dollars so why does it matter? Plus if you truly love a band you will support them by actually buying their CD.

I also agree with Barbara Streisand. She seems like such a b**ch. She also seems very stuck up and many people who have worked with her say that she has a diva attitude and is hard to work with. Get over yourself.

Steven Spielberg is starting to get on my nerves also. His new views on things and changing classics are ridiculous. Plus his newer movies like A.I. just don't appeal to me.

Rosie O'Donnell. How in the world I forgot her is beyond me. First off she tries to act like she is so holy and is a family type woman, and yet she used to be a realy raunchy comedian, plus when she was in Grease on Broadway she was really vulgar and obnoxious. Does nobody remember her from those days? I can't stand her.

Woody Allen. Is he funny?:confused:

I also agree with Kid Rock. What's the deal?

Eminem. He thinks he is so Bad by making fun of everybody. Hey Eminem I saw the preview for your movie a couple weeks ago. It looks like it's going to bomb. He should be working at a McDonalds or something. I'm tired of seeing and hearing about him. Perhaps if he had any good music I'd appreciate him, but since he doesn't I can do without him.

And last of ones you all helped me remember Regis Philbin. He is so whiny and thinks he knows everything. His talk show sucks. Plus he makes people on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire sound stupid for missing certain questions while 1/2 the time he can't even pronounce things correctly. Hey Regis, theres a program called Hooked on Phonics that I think you should look into.:p

That's all for now.

bigbarada
04-09-2002, 11:59 PM
Madilorian Candidate's mention of Hilary Clinton just brought up something I remember her saying on a talk show while she was running for Senator.

Talk Show Host: "So how about in the kitchen? Can you cook?"

Hilary: "Y'know, I can toss a mean salad!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

I totally forgot one celebrity who is probably the only person in the world I am closest to hating. If I met her I would be happy to spit on her just for what she did to my dad's generation. She is worse than a poser or a wannabe, she is a traitor in the simplest form of the word:

Jane Fonda

All the apologies in the world will never make up for the fact that you betrayed your country, devastated the morale of the American soldiers in Vietnam, inadvertantly caused the beating and death of American POWs and greeted men who were freed from said POW camps with words of encouragement like, "Aren't you sorry you were over there killing babies?"

Emperor Howdy
04-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Shania Twain - for bringing country music down to a whole new level of slutiness

B.B.? Dude? What are you doing? She's a babe!

Oh, sooooooo true about Fonda, though! Just keep on spreading the word so NO ONE forgets!

Angelina Jolie and her dumb poofy lips....now SHE'S the nasty skank
Saddam Hussein....Jesus, will someone do something already!?!
Hugh Grant.....actually, I'm only saying him because I'm jealous that he scored the finest woman on Earth.
Michael Jackson.....I'm sorry, man. I know you're "Michael" and all...."King of Pop" and such.....BUT GET A PRIEST!!
Al and Tipper Gore.....thought we forgot that whole PMRC thing, didn't ya? Thanks to that futile attempt for attention and political gain, you are now labeled "Poser Nerds" for life. Nice going.
Rosie O'Fattell....take your 80 kids and ridiculous firearm opinions, stick them in your big mouth along with a grenade and....NO! WAIT!! I'll do it!! :evil:
Peekaboo Street.....or however you spell your dumb name. That is correct, sweetheart, I hate you due solely to your name.
The "Five For Fighting" guy....whatever your name is, you suck.
That rapper dork from "Linkin Park".....no, strike that.....actually ALL of the fairies in that band.

I better stop for a while.....if I get started on bands, this list will go on forever.:rolleyes:

Dryanta
04-10-2002, 12:46 AM
i too have to say i don't hate any of them.Pity would be a better word in some cases.It would be easier to tell you who I like.Lesilie Nielson and Harrison Ford.I really can't tell the difference between them all.politicians,movies,music,news people.or T.V.
They all seem to spout off the same ol lines and share the same political views and social views and all fawn all over the same causes.I pesonally can't really tell them apart because they are all the same idiotic,selfenvolved,arrogant,hyprocirticle person.IMHO.I really cannot tell them apart.Not one of them seems to have enough self respect to think anything other than what veryone else thinks.Pure weak minded simps who are not the leaders they want everyone to think they are.Mindless follower sheep is all.IMHO

dr_evazan22
04-10-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy

Michael Jackson.....I'm sorry, man. I know you're "Michael" and all...."King of Pop" and such.....BUT GET A PRIEST!!

So So true!

I'm surprised only 1 or 2 mentioned Ophra. She makes me want to vomit.
GW Bush- I cring whenever he opens his mouth in public!
Barbara Striesand
Rosie O'Donnel- A contender for most unhappy person on Earth!
Kid Rock
Callista Flockhart - I don't watch Ally McBeal, but I relish the thought of seeing Christina Ricci! Bad career move though.
Mariah Carey
Eff Jackie!
Britney Spears
Robin Williams
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck

No one mentioned...

Rick McCallum- I didn't want ot push the envelope, I wanted to lick it!
Oj
Spike Lee
Crazy Cabbie
Howard Stern Wannabes!
Every one of the female dogs on the View. That Starr Jones makes me want to puke. And to be fair all the guys on
The Other Side (or whatever it's called)- Guy's! Grow some new ones!
Creed

This list is not all inclusive and should not be taken as such. The author retains the right to update list at any time and for whatever reason.

Fulit
04-10-2002, 10:07 AM
I've got to add Halle Berry to my list for two reasons:

I'm sick of seeing her everywhere since she got that stupid Oscar.

Anyone who commits two hit and runs is a despicable person to begin with. Then you consider she's rich and famous, and could have easily afforded whatever the damages were, but she still ran, not once, but twice! And they still give her the friggin award. Anyone of us normal people would be in jail for hit and runs, they give her a slap on the wrist and an Oscar. Blecchh! I hate it, hate it, hate it when celebrities get away with stuff that could put me away for a while, just because they're celebrities.

Now that I think of it, I hate the word "celebrities".

Mandalorian Candidat
04-10-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by dr_evazan22

No one mentioned...

Rick McCallum- I didn't want ot push the envelope, I wanted to lick it!
Oj
Spike Lee

Hey, I have all three mentioned on my list, in fact OJ is my celebrity scumbag #1. Rick MC is just mentioned in my signature so everytime I post I remind us all what a dweeb he really is. :)

Oh yeah, EFF Jackie, EFF Murray Abraham, and EFF Lee Bailey. :D

2-1B
04-10-2002, 11:17 AM
Well, I for one cannot stand Mandalorian Candidat, he was in "Portrait of a White Marriage." :mad:

Sorry MC, couldn't resist! :p

Jedi Clint
04-10-2002, 01:26 PM
I left something very similar to Tom Green in the toilet this morning.

"Damn your cold black heart Barbara Striesand."

I used to love the movie Beetlejuice. Now that I know what a stain Alec Baldwin is, I can barely watch it.

Rosie O'Donnell still makes my list for all the crap she's pulled, but I will give her credit for admitting she was wrong.

I'm really sick of Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

Julia Roberts

(All we need is love) Richard Gere

OJ Simpson

Leotardo DiCaprio

Eminem - joke!

Madonna - see Eminem

P Diddy - again joke! Ugh huh yeah!

Jane Fonda- for the reasons Big B elaborated upon.

Steven Spielberg

Howard Stern

Ted Turner - moron

The Clintons - pure scum!

Tom Daschel

Al and Tipper (I saw the devil on the MTV) Gore - they make the top of my list for that election crap they tried to pull. Scum.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-10-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Well, I for one cannot stand Mandalorian Candidat, he was in "Portrait of a White Marriage." :mad:

Sorry MC, couldn't resist! :p

Oh, yeah. Well, I was going to invite you to the Razzies this year, but now I'll take Pia Zadora.:D :D :D

dr_evazan22
04-10-2002, 02:41 PM
Mandalorian Candidate- I only meant that I hadn't seem Rick McC mentioned, not the others.
Sorry, I didn't notice that you had written him down, so used to reading him in your signature:)

I don't have the same feelings for S Spielberg a lot of you have, but I'll add the SE of ET to my list.

Oh, would Rocket Firing R5-D4 count?
How about Ewoks?

As much as we "hate" these people, the media is as bad for coddling and indulging these people.

stormie
04-10-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
I've got to add Halle Berry to my list for two reasons:

I'm sick of seeing her everywhere since she got that stupid Oscar.

Anyone who commits two hit and runs is a despicable person to begin with. Then you consider she's rich and famous, and could have easily afforded whatever the damages were, but she still ran, not once, but twice! And they still give her the friggin award. Anyone of us normal people would be in jail for hit and runs, they give her a slap on the wrist and an Oscar. Blecchh! I hate it, hate it, hate it when celebrities get away with stuff that could put me away for a while, just because they're celebrities.

Speaking of Halle Berry, I bumped into her the other day, and when I turned to say excuse me, she just took off! ;););)

I guess the only celebrities I don't like are comedians that take themselves seriously. Um, it's kinda not funny when you use your position to press political issues, or when you get upset when other comedians make fun of you. Get a grip!:)

Lone Jedi
04-15-2002, 09:15 PM
N'SYNC
Jerry Seinfeld
Craig Kilborn
Whitney Houston

These are the ones that annoy me the most. :mad:

chewie
04-15-2002, 11:38 PM
What celebrities do I hate? Well, I don't enough page length to put them all on here, but I'd say just about all of them for one reason or another.

I hate all celebrities for the simple fact that they make a LOT more money for a lot less work (you try taking 3 months off in between projects in your own line of work and see how well that goes over).

Secondly I hate that many celebrities are rich and famous simply because they were born with looks that are deemed more beautiful. The looks bring in the bucks apparently.

Thirdly. I hate the nepotism that is in this career field. Nepotism in most other careers is fine. Given that the person who is going in to the same field as a relative actually has enough talent to continue working in it. Its one thing for an unknown person to become a rich and famous star, but when their sons/daughters/sisters/brothers/etc. also get work in the field because they also carry the last name recognition, it just sickens me to no end.

Fourthly. The rules that middle class society are bound to have little to no role in hollywood. Arrests for drug possession, DUIs, car accidents, accidental and premeditated deaths, and other things that can wreck a normal person's chances of continuing a normal job have little to no bearing with any celebrity.

The only thing that can possibly be seen as a negative is that for many of them, their private lives are laid out for the public to view by media outlets who want to profit off of them. But this trade-off for the untold amount of perks being a celebrity is barely a prick in the side in an otherwise fantasy-like dream life.

jw_bryant
04-16-2002, 12:27 PM
well said. :)

i dis-like them for the same reasons, i just didnt want to take the time to put them all down. ;)

Brave Sir Robin
05-23-2002, 09:45 AM
Carson Daley
Britney Spears & those like her
N'SYNC & those like them
All rappers, with possible exception of the Beastie Boys.
Joel Schumacher- he bastardized Batman!
Jason Biggs- UUURRRGHHHH!
Freddie Prinze Jr, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hanson & other teen heartthrobs.
Elmo
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Kristin Dunst
Jar Jar Binks :D although not half as much as most of the other people I mentioned.

SithDroid
05-23-2002, 12:13 PM
I agree with you EP, all except Jason Biggs and Kirsten Dunst.

Jason Biggs, although he can only really play one character, is pretty good at doing what he does.

Kirsten Dunst is a pretty decent actress, except for her lame performance in Spider-man.

I only like Britney Spears because she is hot, she is not talented.

browndroid
05-23-2002, 12:23 PM
i HATE nstink and the ***street boys. GAH!!!

vulcantouch
09-25-2002, 11:49 PM
. . .& i think i've come up with an excellent "celebs we Must hate" starter kit:
obnoxious meathead "studs": geraldo, carson dildy, kevin cocksner, mel gibson, huey lewis, steven seagal, ed burns, keanu reeves, vin diesel, renny harlin, alan jackson :p
black femmes w/nova-sized self-esteem (i call this affliction Oprah Syndrome, on whom i lay direct blame for its spread): halle berry, mariah carey, whiney houston, india.aire, viveca fox, jada pinkett, tiresome banks, naomi campbell, paula abdul, janet jackson, debbie allen, phylicia rashad etc etc etc :p
honorary inductees to above group: j-lo, gloria estefan, carnie wilson :p
greedy, snippy, snobby, control-freak white beeyotches: dumi moore, mary steemrollerburgeon, mia farrow, nancy reagan, streisand, hillary :p
distinguished individual insufferables:
dennis leary for his sanctimonious glommin off "firefighter chic" every bit as much as manhattan barhoppers who wear nyfd baseball caps just to get laid; in his feud w/colin quinn i'll take quinn's side every time.
dennis miller for cowardishly dulling his sharp wit by kissin up to the biggest share of the audience he can :p
ben stein for personal hypocrisy (decrying our decadent, spoiled culture while buyin his 16-year-old a bmw) and using his reasonably-tuned wit & intellect to purposely misrepresent virtually every issue on which he pontificates :p
ted nugent for his self-aggrandizing, provincial, belligerent, middlebrow narcissism. a phony that don't fool me for a second :p
"kick em while they're down, they've long had it comin" dept:
christopher reeve, for the unseemly amount of $$$ and medical effort he's squandering to strap himself into elaborate apparati that puppet him into macabre parodies of the "walking" he'll never do again, justifying it with an overinflated sense of how "inspiring" he is to other paralysees. the jackass should either accept his bad luck like a man or eat a pistol :p
and charlton heston, for waitin so long to confess what lots of us figured out about him a Long time ago :p
and it's really too bad russia didn't take lance bass And eminem into space & Leave em there :p
vt

dr_evazan22
09-26-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
[B
black femmes w/nova-sized self-esteem (i call this affliction Oprah Syndrome, on whom i lay direct blame for its spread): halle berry, mariah carey, whiney houston, india.aire, viveca fox, jada pinkett, tiresome banks, naomi campbell, paula abdul, janet jackson, debbie allen, phylicia rashad etc etc etc :p
honorable inductees to above group: j-lo, gloria estefan, carnie wilson :p
[/B]

Don't forget Starr Jones! The other yentas from The View belong in some of your other categories.

InsaneJediGirl
09-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Celebs I hate:

NSYNC
Backstreet Boys
Haley Berry
Rappers
Star Jones,Mariah Carey,Janet Jackson
Michael Jackson-Prince of Pop my arse
Whitney Hoston-Post Druggie
VJs at MTV
Naomi Campbell
The Baldwins(all of 'em)
Leo Dicaprio,Ben Affleck,Matt Damon,Brad Pitt& other""hotties"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mini-rock
09-29-2002, 01:08 AM
I only have one, Julia Roberts. It's that friggin laugh she does.

J.Lo is starting to get on my nerves too, along with Leno.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-30-2002, 11:24 PM
David Caruso -- Thought he was the cat's meow when he left 'NYPD Blue' but his career went south. An egomaniac and a pretty mean guy.

Bill O'Reilly -- I cannot stand him anymore. Claims to be a fair guy, but I see right through him. Berates his guests constantly, trying to get them to agree with his opinion. For those who don't agree with him, he tries to make them look retarded. Cannot ever admit his defeats or some guest got the best of him. At the end of his show reads a lot of E-mail "yes men" who kiss his behind.

Jay Leno -- someone mentioned him. I don't hate him, but he couldn't even hold Letterman's jock strap. His dialouge seems very scripted and contrived and I loathe watching his banter between guests.

Carson Daly -- take away his looks and he'd be working at Burger King.

Jimmy Fallon -- An Adam Sandler wannabe. I've seen his shtick before. Getting old.

QLD
10-02-2002, 05:12 PM
May I also amend my list and add BARBARA STRIESAND!!

GOD, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

Why not do fundraisers for the people who are homeless, and hungry? Or for schools? Instead she raises $30,000,000 for politicians who use it for mudslinging commercials.

mini-rock
10-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Ok! Now I have 2. I'm adding Leno to my list. I absolutely do not know how this guy has managed to keep viewers. He had Ralph Fiennes (sp?) on the show and couldn't even hold a serious conversation without poking fun at him & Red Dragon, and even did a little spoof of RD in front of Fiennes. This guy has 0 talent IMO. :rolleyes:

Jedi Drew
10-05-2002, 10:47 PM
Big old FAT HEAD your friend and mine Rosie O'Donell . She makes me sick. Thank god that her show was axed.:D :D :D

Bosskman
10-09-2002, 05:37 PM
OPRAH!!: She think's she's God. What more can I say? I hate her. She's one of the worst individuals on the face of the earth. I would seriously not be surprised if she were the antichrist.

Martha Stewart: I can't believe nobody mentioned her! She steals recipes and ideas from other people, passes them off as her own, and makes millions. Plus she a bigass beeeeeotch!

Dr Phil: I only gotta say one thing: GROW A PAIR!

Rosie O'Donnell: Need I say more?

Christopher Reeve: Oh yeah, he's my heor alright. HE FELL OF A FREAKING HORSE AND NOW HE"S INVESTING COUNTLESS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS T MAKE HIMSELF WALK. Talk about the ultimate selfish act. I even heard he wants to use parts of aborted babies to do some sorta cloning research to clone himself up some new legs or somethig. That guy ishas reached a level of evil that is usually only thought of as being in children's fairy tales, BUT HE"S FOR REAL!

Spielberg: For reasons covered above.

Steisand: Ditto

MARY HART: The high priestess of the cult of celebrity worship.

Madonna: Fraud

Marilyn Manson: Fraud

Hillary Clinton: What exactly did SHE do to get famous besides ride he husbands' filth encrusted coat-tails?

I gotta stop or I'll be here all night.

JON9000
10-09-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Bosskman

Christopher Reeve: I even heard he wants to use parts of aborted babies to do some sorta cloning research to clone himself up some new legs or somethig. That guy ishas reached a level of evil that is usually only thought of as being in children's fairy tales, BUT HE"S FOR REAL!

Christopher Reeve suffers from an injury to his nervous system that has left him paralyzed from the neck down. Nerve cells are not like other tissues that can regenerate. Hope for generating new nerve tissue lies in stem cell research.

Stem Cell research involves taking cells from unused frozen embryos (fertilized eggs) at fertility clinics. These embryos were to be implanted in an infertile mother, but for whatever reason were unusable and slated for destruction. The embryos would be gone either way.

The cells of an embryo are not yet specialized and can be grown into just about any type of tissue. This could hold the cure for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, diabetes, and various other maladies, saving a great many lives. In other words, they could be used for perhaps the highest good.

I cannot blame someone for wanting to be able to walk or be able to talk to their grandpa. So, until I am wheelchair bound, I will refrain from judgment.

I hate Oprah, too.

RooJay
10-09-2002, 07:09 PM
Hating or even just disliking Christopher Reeve just because he wants to walk again?! That's just SICK; AND sad. He should "eat a pistol"?! That is just the most sickeningly disturbing thing I have ever had the displeasure of reading in these forums.
I, for one, plan on celebrating his success the day Christopher Reeve walks again. What has he ever done to hurt anyone?

Emperor Howdy
10-10-2002, 02:22 AM
Yeah, VT! Shame on you!! Putting down Steven Seagal and Mel Gibson! Marked For Death and the Road Warrior kicked major fre........

Huh? :confused:........OOOOOOOOH, Christopher Reeve! My bad!:eek:

vulcantouch
10-14-2002, 11:50 AM
roo: "That is just the most sickeningly disturbing thing"
eh: "Yeah, VT! Shame on you!"
i'd been Wondering when someone would react thusly ;)

roo: "disliking Christopher Reeve just because he wants to walk again? . . .What has he ever done to hurt anyone?"
-it isn't Just cuz he wants to walk again. nobody holds it against Any quadro for just wanting to walk again. what i hold against him is his profound immaturity and sense of entitlement. this is a guy who's allowed the fact of his privileged, investment-bankered, ivy-leagued, fame-and-wealth-soaked history to delude him into thinking that he's simply not the kind of person this kind of thing should happen to. so he'll go to any means necessary to undo it and to hell with the problems of the rest of the world. more than one medical professional considers the resources devoted to yielding the tiny improvements in reeves' condition thus far imprudent to say the least.
also, the christopher & dana reeve foundation for paralysis victims is a dime-a-dozen example of the growing trend over the last two decades of people arrogantly, self-servingly deciding that they know better than existing, experienced charity organizations, and then starting up redundant new organizations named vainly after themselves (see "dennis leary firefighter's fund" :p ). by doing this rather than contributing their resources to established organizations that Already Do The Same Things, more of those resources are eaten up by redundant administrative and startup costs, and less does any actual good. that's what happens when you have fifty organizations funneling the same help that ten used to handle.
the number of non-profit organizations has skyrocketed in the last 20 years, but has the amount of volunteerism or resultant "good deeds" seen a commensurate rise? are needs so much more diverse now to warrant such non-profit balkanization? or is it just that more people would rather be the leader of their own vanity project than assume the less glamourous distinction of Mere team member?
his horse-riding accident was the best thing that coulda happened to reeves' career when it did. at that point he had long since become a mediocre has-been on par with richard chamberlin. now he's like them self-important billionaire balloonist publicity hogs; you can't open a magazine without being subject to his condescending, sanctimonious "awareness-raising" :p

hey bossk, here's some celeb math: jeffery tambor - dabney coleman = dr. phil :p and good call on mary "kay" hart, she's so plastic and phony :p

lbc: when i first saw fallon i thought he looked distractingly like mike myers. i didn't mind him much but i couldn't understand the wild popularity he was gettin til i realized the teenyboppers in the audience had a crush on him :rolleyes:

lbc, mr: leno used to be one of my fave stand-ups, it's a shame he slid into mediocrity as tonight show host :p speakin of which:

jd, bossk: actually now that rosie's stopped her dumb tv show and her veneer as "queen of nice" is starting to slip i'm actually starting to like her again. she was a biting stand-up, maybe we'll see more of that now and less of her bland people-pleasin. and i Love her new sleek hairstyle :kiss:

bossk: i used to love hating martha but she's poked so much fun at her own image on talkshows she kinda won me over. i kinda hope she's found guilty of insider trading so i can go back to hating her without reservation :D

ijg: puffed-up daddy gets my vote for most insufferable rapper (along w/m&m), he's all hype & self-aggrandizement and no merit :p

de22, ijg: at first i was annoyed by star jones but not anymore cuz she's harmless, she doesn't have any real power. probably cuz she's so physically repulsive i don't think anyone takes her conceit seriously. she's a harmless joke; after all, we're tawkin bout a payless shoes pitchwoman whose Feet are never seen on-camera (and thank Gawd 4 that) :p i also don't have much problem with jasmine guy, aisha tyler, garcelle beauvais, angela bassett or roshumba- So Far :evil: but anne-marie johnson and vanessa williams are insufferable, and The View's babs walters and meredith viera are noxious beeyotches, so i hereby add the first two to my above ebony-ego-nova list and the last two to my greedy-snippy-snobby-control-freak list :mad: throw in whiny, mewling Jewel whle we're at it :p
also, i love how we're all reaching a consensus on streisnose and DOPE-ruh :D
vt

Jedi Drew
10-14-2002, 01:46 PM
Rosie will always be hated in my book even with her new "Sleek Hair Style!!!!" Another one I really hate is that girl in the Mc D's commericals singing about "I want a chicken salad...bla, bla, bla.." That @@tch needs to choke on her salad. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Exhaust Port
10-14-2002, 03:44 PM
Hate is a bit too strong but there are plenty that I really can't stand.

Basically any music artist or athlete who more caught up in their image than anything else. Kid Rock. Sean Combs are good examples.

I also can't stand all these people who change their name to these goofy slang words. P-Diddy? Kid Rock? Pink? M&M? oops, Eminem? They're so proud of where they come from (like Detroit?) that they tattoo it on their bodies but they waste no time ditching their own freakin' name. "I'd be too embarrassed to be called Bob so please refer to me as Doc Flashy McFlash."

The only thing worse than these folks are the thousands who make it there job cramming their existance down our throat. Enough already!

Jedi Drew
10-14-2002, 06:07 PM
Oh....:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm sorry I said "hate". Let me rephrase my statemenent to be "I dislike these people....." just to be "P.C." :crazed: :crazed: O.K.:D :D

vulcantouch
03-25-2003, 11:25 PM
those loathesome Hilton Sisters! what bored nyc gossip columnist decided these two boring, braindead, not-even-that-pretty parasites deserved being hyped as national celebs? :p :p
and Come On Friendly Fire, take out geraldo & make it look like an accident already :evil:

Fulit
03-25-2003, 11:43 PM
An addition to my celebrity hate list:

Joan Rivers (doesn't everyone hate her? how does she keep work?)

Smashmouth. There are currently two commercials in my area featuring that crappy "Hey now, you're a rock star" song. I hate commercialism in music more than I hate the same friggin song being played three times every commercial break during the Simpsons and Seinfeld.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-25-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
those loathesome Hilton Sisters! what bored nyc gossip columnist decided these two boring, braindead, not-even-that-pretty parasites deserved being hyped as national celebs? :p :p
and Come On Friendly Fire, take out geraldo & make it look like an accident already :evil:

VT, who are these girls? Do you have any pics of them to post? What do they do or what shows have they been in, if any??

You have peaked my curiosity as I've not ever heard of them before. :confused: :)

QLD
03-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Wow, someone dug this old dinosaur up..........

Let me add:

Michael Moore

Tonysmo
03-26-2003, 02:21 AM
while I agree with a few, Rosie, Martha etc.. you all seem to forget one...

Owen C Wilson...

I cant stand him. The nose bothers me as much as his acting abilities...

I feel much better now thanks..

scruffziller
03-26-2003, 05:33 AM
Courtney Love
Rosie O'Donnell
Barbra Streisand
The Clinton Clan
Madonna
Sarah Jessica Parker
The whole cast of FRIENDS
Bret Favre
Everybody on all reality shows except for The Osbournes and that show on MTV starring Johnny Knoxville, (i'd post the name but I like being on this site)

Kidhuman
03-26-2003, 08:08 AM
The lsit can go on and on,

Rosie
Oprah
Martha Stewart
Courtney Love
The guy Jim from Subway commercials
Jay Leno(don't know why)
Barbara Striesand
Celine DIon

And many others that I can't think of. Oh yeah and Regis

vulcantouch
03-31-2003, 11:06 PM
. . . don't say i didn't warn ya (http://www.lizziegrubman.com/hilton_sisters.htm) :p
i also loathe that alexakis guy from everclear, what a self-satisfied Puke :p

El Chuxter
01-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Is Slicker's Mom considered to be a celebrity?

mtriv73
01-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I don't know if hate is the right word since I don't actually know any of these people, but I don't like...

Rosie O'Donnell
Oprah Winfrey
Donald Trump
Courtney Love
Barbara Striesand
Celine Dion
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston
Bobby Brown
Tom Cruise since he went all :crazed:
Chuck Norris
Bob Barker : Actually, I don't have anything at all against Chuck or Bob I just like what the autocensor does to their names
Hillary Clinton
W, Rummy, and Cheney

Michael Moore: I actually do hate him.

edit: The autocensor didn't do anything to their names this time...what gives?

El Chuxter
01-24-2007, 03:12 PM
You talkin' 'bout Chuck and Bob? That was a swcollecting.com thang.

mtriv73
01-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Wow, you're right, it all runs together after a while. Maybe I'm going a little :crazed:

Lord Malakite
01-25-2007, 08:16 AM
David Spade

The very thought of him makes me cringe. :upset: :mad:

RooJay
01-25-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't remember if I had ever mentioned her earlier in this thread, but I've had it up to here with Paris Hilton. I'm utterly convinced that she is a complete waste of life. That may sound harsh, and I honestly don't know her and she may in fact be a great person, but based on what I know of her that idea isn't looking very likely at all. Plus, she's ugly.

Kidhuman
01-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Updated to the list:

Paris Hilton
Dr Phil
Katie Holmes
Joan Rivers
James Spader
Keeanu Reeves

2-1B
01-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell. Plus all reporters who cover their feud.

El Chuxter
01-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell. Plus all reporters who cover their feud.

THANK YOU!!

I get so sick of those two. I would not pee on either if they were on fire. And I'm so incredibly tired of them getting any attention.

The Donald has always been a greedy, subhuman SOB. At least Rosie was funny about 20 years ago, before she decided she was going to be holier-than-thou (but still ignorant as hell at the same time). So I guess she got to know a few years among the living before realizing she was the spawn of Satan.

No, that's giving her too much credit.

2-1B
01-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Plus it is giving Satan too much credit. lol lol lol

BountyHunterScum
01-27-2007, 07:11 PM
All of them, minus the classic actors like Ernest Borgnine who are the only real celebrities.

Jargo
01-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Tom hanks
Mel Gibson
Sly Stallone
Harrison Ford
Christopher Walken
Nicholas cage
John Travolta
Bruce Willis
Mathew Perry
David Schwimmer
Courtney Cox Arquette
Denzel Washington
Anthony Hopkins
John Lithgow
Steven Segal
Vin Diesel
Wesley Snipes
TomKat
Ashton Kutcher
William Hurt
The Sheen family
Brad Dourif
John Malkovich
Al Pacino
Joe Pesci
The Baldwins
Susan sarandon
Geena Davis
Colm Meaney
Dennis Hopper
Andi McDowell
Joan Cusack
Joan Rivers
Hulk Hogan
Peewee Herman
Jim Carrey (if they sedated him i'd be fine with him)
Billy Connoly
Jack Black
Keeanu Reeves
Liam Neeson
Montel Jordan
Sally jessy rafael
Rikki Lake
Jerry Springer
Dr. Ruth
Hugh Grant
George michael
Madonna