PDA

View Full Version : Will Darth Maul Return?

The True Maul
04-09-2002, 07:46 AM
Sorry if this is been already posted i'm new. Ive heard many rumors that he will return as a clone or he some how came back.

Lord Malakite
04-09-2002, 08:32 AM
Its highly doubtful he'll appear in any of the remaining prequels. There is always the expanded universe though. ;)

Rollo Tomassi
04-09-2002, 08:40 AM
G. Lu has repeatedly stated that Maul will NOT be back "That's why I cut him in two and threw him down a huge hole..."
However, he liked him so much that he has considered bringing Ray Park back as another character in some capacity, but nothing is concrete about that.

matthew
04-10-2002, 08:36 PM
There is a plotline within this site that says a cloned darth maul will be a part of a new sith council that will replace the jedi council. I have no idea if this plot is legitimate, but when reading it I found it to be at least interesting and possible. If this is the actual plot for episode three it is gong to kick butt.

matthew
04-10-2002, 09:57 PM
Boy was I taken. Disregard my above message. I'm new to these forums and didn't realize that plotline was a fake. I like it though. notice my low post count- first night. I'm a starwars forum virgin.

Rollo Tomassi
04-10-2002, 11:05 PM
If you want the REAL scoop on Episode III, check out the "Mace's Death" thread. A bunch of us have plotted and pondered what will happen. Check it out! And don't be afraid to put your two cents in!

RooJay
04-11-2002, 10:34 PM
No.

...but Dark Horse comics ran a pretty good story in Star Wars Tales that saw Maul come back as a clone in order that Vader could fight him as a test.

bigbarada
04-16-2002, 10:21 PM
Remember how Maul was supposed to be back in Ep2 with robotic legs? Then E2 was supposed to feature a Sith Lord, called Darth Rage, who used two lightsabers? Darth Maul won't be back, that's just some fanboy's daydream.

SQueek
04-19-2002, 09:25 PM
if dead bad guys keep coming back its just going to turn into Jason X

i love boba fett but everyone has to have an end and i think his is semi appropriate, not the best bounty hunter geting killed by a shovel, but a dark, grusome, long death in the belly of a monster. so everyone has an end whether you like it...or not

Jedi Clint
04-19-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by SQueek
if dead bad guys keep coming back its just going to turn into Jason X

*clears throat* Eh now watch wat ya say dare bout Jason X, I appen to know dat at least one of da NYPD's best got wasted by dat mad man Jason.

As soon as a I find a picture of Fat Lou from Jason X, I will include it with this shot so you will (hopefully) see that I am not off my rocker. He looks a lot like Det. Andy Sipowicz a.k.a. Dennis Franz and I had a blast making up dialogue for his character whilst watching Jason X!

Got it!

mylow thehutt
04-21-2002, 01:34 PM
What!? THERES A JASON 10 COMMING OUT WHAT ABOUT 1-9.

Eternal Padawan
04-22-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
What!? THERES A JASON 10 COMMING OUT WHAT ABOUT 1-9.

I pray you are joking...

Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th II
Friday the 13th III
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (<------A lie obviously)
Friday the 13th V: A New Beginning
Friday the 13th VI: Jason Lives!
Friday the 13th VII: The New Blood
Friday the 13th VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

and now...

Jason X!

let us never speak of this atrocity again.:eek: :rolleyes:

odi-wan windu
06-22-2002, 09:03 PM
I say he should be brought back as a clone.. or repared as in a robotic lower half.. but that's just me..

MikeAndTheBots
06-22-2002, 11:30 PM
Maul sucked. He was some arrogant, over-confident, tattooed punk with a fancer sword. He is staying dead. People keep saying that he could come back with new legs but both halfs of him die, its not like his head stays living while his legs die.

Obi-Don
06-23-2002, 05:26 AM
He will not be back. I liked Darth Maul but lets face it,Hes 1/2 the sith he use to be.[I'm sorry,so...so sorry.]

saladin
06-23-2002, 06:41 PM
no he's dead and is staying dead.

Laserbrain
06-25-2002, 07:19 PM
Still doesn't mean he's not a clone....

*runs like hell*

sunblind
06-27-2002, 11:54 AM
I got it, he'll come back as the "Spirit of Maul".

You know same as Ben, Yoda and Anakin and also I'm guessing Qui Gon. I wonder why no other Jedi's learned this after Yoda finally did.

That would be too funny. Palpy's having a bad day and he hears a ghost voice Maul,......"Palply...let go...use the force", and Vader turns and says, "Palp, are you alright". You look like you just seen ghost or something?"

maulrat22
06-27-2002, 08:29 PM
By the way, darth maul dosent suck

Beast
06-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by maulrat22
By the way, darth maul dosent suck
Ummm, ... I won't say it, it's way to easy. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jason B
06-27-2002, 09:13 PM
If that guy was the "true Maul", then he would realize that he is not coming back, mainly becaus he's at the bottom of a reactor, cut in half. :p

anarky
06-28-2002, 02:04 PM
only if he can find a heavy-duty stapler

Darth Vellner
06-28-2002, 07:59 PM
**** DARTH MAUL IS DEAD ....
*** DARTH MAUL IS DEAD ....
**** DARTH MAUL IS DEAD ....

hey guess what?.......DARTH MAUL IS DEAD

Do you Know who's dead?...DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!If they Clone him its still NOT DARTH MAUL HE {darth maul} IS DEAD

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-29-2002, 07:52 PM
I found this new picture on starwars.com!

Darth_Vader
06-29-2002, 09:13 PM
Lol, cheap, yet hilarious. I love it!

The True Maul
07-01-2002, 06:59 PM
Sorry I posted this topic I heard a lot of rumors, so I just wanted to see if they where true or not. :D

Jason B
07-01-2002, 07:01 PM
Nope, they weren't. :D

Nebulaz
07-03-2002, 05:10 AM
It was stated in the rumored story line that he'd appear as a clone, and i'd like to see him return. We never really got to see a menacing darth maul. sure he slayed a jedi, but hey there was no real villian just a petty fool doing someone elses dirty work.

Nebulaz
07-03-2002, 05:11 AM
i'd also like to see him battling vader in the supposed sith councel desctrution scene.

DarthBatman
07-04-2002, 03:47 PM
A few people have mentioned that Darth Maul might come back with robotic legs... But what if, in fact, he came back with a robotic torso/arms/head, and his legs were the only real part of him left? It seems plausible to me.

DeadEye
07-04-2002, 03:58 PM
He isn't coming back. That's all there is to it.

Nebulaz
07-05-2002, 01:29 AM
Well in Lucas's mind, most anything is possible. I mean you'd think Owen would remember owning a droid, but in the mind of lucas, he obviously had his memory wiped.

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 01:45 PM
Darth Maul is DEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDE ADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD DEADDEADDEAD, thats all folks.

Nebulaz
07-05-2002, 11:52 PM
I george lucas's world anything goes, that is except for a straight story line

mrmiller
07-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by DarthBatman
A few people have mentioned that Darth Maul might come back with robotic legs... But what if, in fact, he came back with a robotic torso/arms/head, and his legs were the only real part of him left? It seems plausible to me.

Yea, then maybe in EP3, his robotic head could get switched with C3PO's! That would rule! I'm gonna make me a custom with my POTJ Maul and the 3PO from the new Bespin Chewie. This is awesome! :crazed:

=MATT=

Nebulaz
07-08-2002, 04:12 PM
Atleast your imagination can run wild. That would be funny tho. It would be cool if he did return, to only have a one bladed lightsaber.

The Overlord Returns
07-17-2002, 12:53 PM
Look...DM was basically there as a chance for Obi Wan to vanquish him, showing what a powerful jedi he was at such an early age. Not only that...but he slays Maul in anger and rage over qui gons death......showing ben falling prey to the dark side.

Toad
07-17-2002, 03:25 PM
I didn't realize Ben had darkside tendencies.