PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Personality Test - Who are you most Like?

Tycho
04-09-2002, 12:46 PM
Take the Star Wars personality test! (http://www.vista-ray.net/~matt/personality/index.htm)

I am most like LUKE SKYWALKER!

Who are you guys like?

This is fun. You answer about 20-25 questions about your personality and come up with a character that most describes you in the Star Wars galaxy!

Share your results here!

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 12:55 PM
uuuhhhhh . . . . . . . Tycho . . . . . . . . . . . .I'm not sure I like this test. It says that I am EMPEROR PALPATINE! I don't want to be thrown down the poopy shoot!!!!:cry:

jeddah
04-09-2002, 01:00 PM
I was my favourite character :):):)

R2-D2 (http://www.vista-ray.net/~matt/personality/artoo.htm)

(well, they didn' have Theed or Senate Amidala ;))

jeddah

Lord Malakite
04-09-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol
uuuhhhhh . . . . . . . Tycho . . . . . . . . . . . .I'm not sure I like this test. It says that I am EMPEROR PALPATINE! I don't want to be thrown down the poopy shoot!!!!:cry:

Thats what I got too. Us mods are one with the dark side. :evil:

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 01:03 PM
Join me at my side Lord_Malakite and we will rule this thread together!!! mmuuhhaaaaaa!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Lord_Malakite? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . where did he go?!?

Dave_Cameron
04-09-2002, 01:04 PM
Apparently I'm YODA!

master jedi
04-09-2002, 01:08 PM
I'm Emperror Palpatine.

Lord Malakite
04-09-2002, 01:09 PM
Join me at my side Lord_Malakite and we will rule this thread together!!! mmuuhhaaaaaa!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Lord_Malakite? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . where did he go?!?
I'm right behind you Dar' Argol. But it will be you who shall call me master. If not, I will have no choice but to strike you down. :evil: Then master jedi will be my apprentice.

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 01:14 PM
Yes Lord_Malakite. What is thy bidding, my master? Kill Tycho for making us all Emperror Palpatine's? If that is thy bidding.

Tycho
04-09-2002, 01:17 PM
Might I remind you Old Men in Black Robes, that as Luke Skywalker I can get my Dad and Master Yoda here to kick your butts for me! And I will! (Hah-ha-ha!)

Lord Malakite
04-09-2002, 01:18 PM
Yes, destroy the rebel scum. At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi. At last we will have revenge. :evil:

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 01:22 PM
Tycho, could you come here and look down my lightsaber. I think I got something stuck in it.

*click*:eek:

:evil:

BanthaPoodoo
04-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Arrrrrrrrrr, mrrrrrrrrrr, grr, grrr, arrrrrr........

Said I'm Chewie!

Lobito
04-09-2002, 02:46 PM
Gonk!! I'm Emperor Palpatine...:evil: :eek: :cry: oh well...:D

evenflow
04-09-2002, 02:59 PM
I am Yoda. It is funny though. I was fooling around and went back and changed one answer, I ended up being Jabba the Hutt. Yoda and Jabba are they that similair?

Lobito
04-09-2002, 03:03 PM
I think the only similar thing between those two would be the will power. Oh and they were both aliens.:eek: :D

JetsAndHeels
04-09-2002, 03:06 PM
I am Emperor Palpatine!! Wow, thats great, to think that I could be compared to the guy who pretty much ruined the galaxy. Wow, thats good to know that I am like him. NOT!!
I was hopin for Boba Fett or something. But that was a fun test!!

Lord Malakite
04-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
Gonk!! I'm Emperor Palpatine...:evil: :eek: :cry: oh well...:D

Originally posted by JangoFett96
I am Emperor Palpatine!! Wow, thats great, to think that I could be compared to the guy who pretty much ruined the galaxy. Wow, thats good to know that I am like him. NOT!!
I was hopin for Boba Fett or something. But that was a fun test!!
Soon my grand army of clone sith lords will be complete. :evil:

Mandalorian Candidat
04-09-2002, 03:28 PM
I took a similar test a year or so ago on a different web site. I think I was C-3PO which either means I like to complain, brag about speaking 6 million languages, or have a fetish for dressing up in aluminum foil.

Well, put a freakin dress on me and give me a box of Tampax; this time I got Princess Leia. :kiss:

Please don't tell my mom... :cry:

Oh the shame of it all.

JediTricks
04-09-2002, 03:37 PM
uuuhhhhh . . . . . . . Tycho . . . . . . . . . . . .I'm not sure I like this test. It says that I am EMPEROR PALPATINE! :cry: Gah! Me too! It seems like there are an awful lot of Palpatines here. I question the accuracy of this test, call in the National Institute of Standards and Technology!!! :D

Lobito
04-09-2002, 03:38 PM
In fact...several SSG members took that test in another thread...i dont remember which one, but we did took it, and the result for me was the same, do u know where's that thread Jedi tricks??

DeadEye
04-09-2002, 03:53 PM
I'm princess leia! What the heck...?

The True Maul
04-09-2002, 03:55 PM
I first was Yoda then changed 2 and became Darth Vader!!

JediTricks
04-09-2002, 03:55 PM
Hmm, I remember the one on the last SSG forums, but here... maybe in "collectibles - other"? I dunno, but it does seem familiar.

Deadeye... ha ha! You're a princess! ;) J/k, seems like a better personality than Palpatine.

BoShek
04-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Lando! Cool!

The True Maul
04-09-2002, 04:05 PM
I Decided too try it again but I was still Darth Vader!!!http://www.vista-ray.net/~matt/personality/vader.htm

Wolfwood319
04-09-2002, 04:10 PM
I could've sworn that we already did this in another thread a little while ago.

I'm Han Solo though, boo yah!

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Han Solo.

Cool! I always wanted to be Han and now my personality test says I'm most like him. Plus I think I'm the only Han right now.

It looks like it's up to BoShek, Tycho, DeadEye, Dave_Cameron, jeddah, BanthaPoodoo, evenflow, Madalorian Candidat, and myself to take down the Vaders and Emperors.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.":D

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Wolfwood, you are Han too! Man I thought I was unique for a minute.:cry:

That's ok, perhaps we're TWINS. "So, you have a twin BROTHER."

Beast
04-09-2002, 04:24 PM
http://www.vista-ray.net/~matt/personality/threepio.htm

I am C-3PO, Human-Cyborg Relations. :D Intresting, I wonder what charecter quirk of mine popped that up. I don't see anyone else getting that one but me, yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The True Maul
04-09-2002, 04:46 PM
:eek: Didn't anybody get Darth Vader Yikes!!:eek:

2-1B
04-09-2002, 05:04 PM
Cool! I'm Princess Leia! Jimmy Smits raised me! :D

*sigh* I was hoping for Rick McCallum (I did say "strongly agree"to the pleasing others question." ;) )

R2-D2 would be cool, but I'm bad with mechanics. :)

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 05:47 PM
So far it looks like there is a whole lot of cross dressing going on.

Tycho
04-09-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by The True Maul
I first was Yoda then changed 2 and became Darth Vader!!

This is LUKE:

"Father, Help Me!"

All the gray old men are outnumbering us and shooting Dark Side Lightning off as much as they are jabbering about it.

Sorry Old Dudes, Vader's my Dad and he's on OUR SIDE!

Me, my Old Man, and Yoda, Han, R2, 3PO, Leia (now I'm sure I'm not going to kiss her (?) / Him (?), and Lando are all going to get together and kick your butt!

And watch out! Chewie's with us TOO!

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 09:09 PM
No one will stand up to the power of my master Lord_Malakite. Bow down to the power of the Dark Side *ZAP*. You just don't know how powerful *ZAP* the Dark Side is!! You will *ZAP* not survive *Zaeerrrrr. . . . . . . . * uh, Lord_Malakite. Master, my Zapper went dead:(

Lord Malakite
04-10-2002, 01:11 AM
*ZAP*. You just don't know how powerful *ZAP* the Dark Side is!! You will *ZAP* not survive *Zaeerrrrr. . . . . . . . * uh, Lord_Malakite. Master, my Zapper went dead:(
You must regain your strength. Quickly, consume these boxes of bran flakes and chug down this keg of prune juice.

SWAFMAN
04-10-2002, 01:23 PM
I think it's cool that the only two people who posted that their tests said they were Lando were me & BoShek, and we live only a few miles away from each other.

187-Maul
04-10-2002, 02:11 PM
me too swafman, Lando Calrissian:)

SWAFMAN
04-10-2002, 03:19 PM
from SWAFMAN:
I think it's cool that the only two people who posted that their tests said they were Lando were me & BoShek, and we live only a few miles away from each other.

and:

from 187-Maul (Location: Paris):
me too swafman, Lando Calrissian

-- oh well, there goes that theory!

I'm not biased or anything, but I think Lando must be a very complex and cool individual.
:D :rolleyes: :eek:

Dar' Argol
04-11-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite

You must regain your strength. Quickly, consume these boxes of bran flakes and chug down this keg of prune juice.

Uh . . . . . :eek: :mad: :( . . . . . . . .Master? . . . . . . . . . . . :rolleyes: :eek: :frus: . . . . . . . . . . . .is there a, uh . . . . . . . . . . . :eek: :stupid: :eek: . . . . . . . . . . Galactic Port O John around somewhere?!?!?!?!:eek: :mad: :stupid:

SithDroid
04-11-2002, 11:57 PM
*****SithDroid/Han Solo pours ultra laxative into Dar' Argol's drink when he isn't looking*****

Score one for the rebels.:D

jedihunter25
04-12-2002, 12:41 AM
Mine said Luke Skywalker, I kinda had an idea that is was going to be him or Chewbacca

SWAFMAN
04-12-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by jedihunter25
Mine said Luke Skywalker, I kinda had an idea that is was going to be him or Chewbacca

so, does that mean you're kinda whiney, dig your sister in an inappropriate way, and always think with your stomach?

(just kidding, sir! ;) )

BobaFett
04-12-2002, 04:15 PM
Can you believe this it said I was Boba Fett. Man how inaccurate can you get.:D

Lord Malakite
04-12-2002, 07:06 PM

Uh . . . . . :eek: :mad: :( . . . . . . . .Master? . . . . . . . . . . . :rolleyes: :eek: :frus: . . . . . . . . . . . .is there a, uh . . . . . . . . . . . :eek: :stupid: :eek: . . . . . . . . . . Galactic Port O John around somewhere?!?!?!?!:eek: :mad: :stupid:

Good. That means your powers have returned. Now release the force on the rebels. :evil:

Dar' Argol
04-12-2002, 07:10 PM
:happy: Aaaahhhhhhh! Now where was I, OH YEAH!ZZAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!

You shall not survive the fury of a full relieve master of the dark side. I will cause you to have uncontrolable bouts of gas!

SithDroid
04-12-2002, 10:52 PM
"Hokey Religions and Ancient Weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid."

Dar' Argol
04-12-2002, 10:59 PM
ZAP!!!!

SithDroid gets his blaster zapped outta his hand

And this one is for the Laxitive SithDroid!
ZAP!!!

Now is your time to strike Master! . . . . . . . . . . .Master?? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Master, why do you always hid behind me??

SuperBattleDroid88
04-12-2002, 11:06 PM
Lando for me! :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-12-2002, 11:08 PM
I remembering taking the test in December and I got a Lando. I had my twin brother take it, and he got a Lando too (strange enough :confused: )

Try typing in always as an answer for every question, and see who you get.

Then type in never for every answer and see who you get. You might be surprised. :evil:

Pendo
04-13-2002, 11:31 AM
Well I am LANDO CALRISSIAN:):):)!!! He's one of my favourite characters so I can't complain...:D

PENDO!