PDA

View Full Version : Question about the SSG chatroom

Dark Annie
04-08-2002, 04:12 PM
I haven't been around for a while, and I noticed that there is no longer a chat link. did the chat room get closed? Anyone who knows, please tell me.

Lord Malakite
04-08-2002, 04:16 PM
Its not a big loss. It was rarely used, if at all.

JediTricks
04-08-2002, 08:49 PM
Last I remember, we kept having problems with it and so it eventually went into disuse. Really, I like the forums better anyway. :D

QLD
04-08-2002, 08:51 PM
I actually miss it. Not many people showed up, but I got to know a few people better. Mostly JediTricks. I would like to see another one in the future, but that could just be me.

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 12:55 AM
I never used it, but it would be nice to get it up and going again. There is a lot I'd like to know about certain people here.

Beast
04-09-2002, 01:04 AM
I'm all for Sir Steve bringing back the chatroom, maybe with some better software then the old version. I know I would be in there most of the time I was on-line. I am more of a chat type of person anyway. Plus it sure would be fun to have weekly themed chats. Hey Sir Steve, if ya ever wanna bring the chatroom back, and ya need someone to help moderate it...I'll take the job. I just think Sir Steve's would be great having the old chatroom back. I kinda miss it. I remember being in it back in 99, man those were the days. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
04-09-2002, 01:29 AM
I remember trying to use it a few times last year, but it never worked for me. I would like to chat with the other forumites, especially the ones that are logged on as late as me sometimes, like JJ or Ceaser.

It would be nice to have weekly or monthly chats where SirSteve could be there, or something. It would be nice to be able to chat with a lot of people here, instead of just going back and forth with posts.

SithDroid
04-09-2002, 01:32 AM
I agree. I'm on here mostly late at night and I usually notice that JJB, Wolfwood, and Caesar are on here. I wouldn't mind chating with you guys.

JediTricks
04-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Well, I could move/copy this thread to the Comments/Suggestions section so Steve could see you guys do want a working SSG chatroom back. That sound like a good idea or no?

Oh, and I edited the title of this thread for clarity.

Wolfwood319
04-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me, JT. I didn't realize this many people were interested in having a chat room.

JetsAndHeels
04-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Yeah, lets get the chatroom back. I only used it like once or twice, but I wouldnt mind trying it out again.

Lobito
04-09-2002, 04:00 PM
Here's my vote so that the Chat room returns. I never tried it and i really was looking forward to try it, but then it was gone. Bring it back please.

mabudonicus
04-10-2002, 09:31 AM
I tried to check it out a few times, and it just didn't seem to work. It would be fun!! Either have themed chats at certain times(for the sake of the mods etc), or just let the folks with whom you wish to speak know when it'll happen and let the "room" remain open all the time.
I think it'd be fun. Two votes from mabudon!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

darklord
04-12-2002, 04:09 PM
please bring back the chat room

"Finally we will reveal ourselves to the jedi" darth maul

Pendo
04-13-2002, 12:35 PM
To be honest I've never noticed the chat room. Shows how much I pay attention. If I knew of it I would probably spend most of my time in there, so BRING IT BACK SIR STEVE!!!!!!:)

PENDO!