PDA

View Full Version : JediCole has no son!

JediCole
08-31-2001, 03:13 PM
It has recently come to my attention that some out there believe that Sith Worm is my son ("Sith Worm, I am your father! You
have the power to destroy Bubba Fatt he has foreseen this, take my hand and together we shall rule the universe as father and son!" - partially lifted from Sith Worms email to me). Though I could be Sith Worm's father (if I had fathered him shortly after seeing Star Wars for the first time), I assure you that I have no children at all.

Starfig873
08-31-2001, 09:32 PM
Waitaminute! Star Wars fans can reproduce? Egads man!!!!

GNT
09-01-2001, 01:25 AM
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! - Luke Skywalker - ESB

Sorry I had to!

JediTricks
09-01-2001, 02:45 AM
So Cole, are you saying that Sith Worm is your DAUGHTER VIA CLONING?!? ;) sorry, I couldn't help it.

JediCole
09-01-2001, 08:24 AM
Since Jedi Tricks couldn't leave well enough alone...
You remember all of those "Clone Emperors"? Yep, Sith Worm is one of them. But he doesn't know it so don't tell him. Otherwise...
I don't believe I need to fill in the blanks there, just watch Episodes IV - VI to get an idea of what life will be like under his rule. Plus his Empire will hoard all of the Star Wars toys.
Except Zutton.
Is this what you want JediTricks?!

JediTricks
09-01-2001, 10:01 AM
Well, since I never read Dark Empire, sure! ;) Clone Emperors, wow, that was really creative of Dark Horse. What next, cloned Lukes? D'oh!

Bel-Cam Jos
09-01-2001, 11:06 AM
I would like to thank GNT for putting spaces between his extended "noooo." Saves us from side scrolling back and forth, back and forth... :)

And of course SITHworm is not your son, JEDIcole. Sith and Jedi are like oil and water, black and white, orange juice and toothpaste, Alabama and Auburn. There won't be any Jedi/Sith Peanut Butter Cups anytime soon!

"You got greed and anger in my calmness and light!" "You got calmness and light in my greed and anger!" :p

Sith Worm
09-01-2001, 11:46 AM
Well, well father, you cast away the truth to hide from you own eyes that their could be another with more toys than you. Well the numbers are growing and soon you will be surpassed. To put aside the teachings and words of your master is foolish or is it that you finally realize that you were but A pawn used to show me the ways of collecting and my true powers of under cutting scalpers by trading to friends for the store prices even though I nor you gain any profit, except the toys we need for our collections to stay up to date! Now that I know the true power of the force in trading POTJ for Vintage figures and so completing my collection! I will rule the Toy universe forever. Even though I still can't get my grubby Sith hands on those d!*$# Han Taun-Taun beast packs one day I will and My collection will match yours! Your own kindness has defeated you and yes you are my father clone or no clone you are my blood, because there is no way two people could upset there wifes and lady friends the way we do by running of in secret to the toy stores not telling them were we are and staying out well after our bed times talking to others of our kind that we find along our journeys. Wait what the hell am I thinking everyone on this whole website probably does that! Any ways to put the record strait Cole is not my father, but everyone we know thinks that becouse we spend so much time toghther! Our wifes and soon to be wifes actually moderate when we can talk to each other on the phone. Five minutes can turn into five hours very easily! Cole is A good friend in and outside of Star Wars and I am thankful for Mr. Lucas because if it weren't for him we would have never met! Even though I will truely turn Cole to the darkside when I get him hooked on the Lord of the Rings, by the way have you been reading Fellowship like I have instructed you? You will all have A break from my maddness for awhile when the toys for LOTRs comes out for I will have all of those too! O.K. this is the longest I have ever typed so I will quit! :D

Starfig873
09-01-2001, 07:53 PM
Whew! I never, such a long post!

Clone Emperors...clone Lukes, whats the difference? They all come out the same color... :D

GNT
09-02-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
I would like to thank GNT for putting spaces between his extended "noooo." Saves us from side scrolling back and forth, back and forth... :)

Why thank you :D very much :)

JediCole
09-02-2001, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Starfig873
Whew! I never such a long post!

Clone Emperors...clone Lukes, whats the difference? They all come out the same color... :D

Starfig, you must never have seen more than half of all of my posts. But in all honesty, I've never seen Sith Worm write so much! I told you he was a clone Emperor. But then cloning the Emperor is about as bright an idea as cloning, say, Boba Fett!

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Starfig873
09-02-2001, 01:14 PM
:D

I've seen your posts JediCole, heh heh, I just thought I'd be a smarty. I actually liked Dark Empire though...sure, clone Emperors was kinda an odd idea but eh, it works for me. :p

Rollo Tomassi
09-02-2001, 03:20 PM
Is it a semantic argument if Boba Fett is the CLONE and not the guy being cloned?

Orange juice and Toothpaste....heh. Classic. Who hasn't been THERE before?

buba-fatt
09-03-2001, 03:38 PM
I have seen you two at the toy shows, at the flea markets, at the square dance, and its always the same. If hes not your son then why does he follow you around like a puppy dog? You may be fooling these people but i know different. He follows so close behind you that sometimes i cant tell where you end and he begins. And, every time I ask either of you a question, the responce is always the same. "i sleep in a drawer" yall say. Sure i'm just a stupid, fat, ugly, redneck but if life under the sea has taught me one thing its..uh...?

JediCole
09-04-2001, 07:11 PM
Bubba Fatt is just being bitter, locked away in his home, Slave 0, driving his truck, Slave 1, and cloning puppy dogs to build an empire.

buba-fatt
09-05-2001, 05:53 PM
Lets not forget Slave 2...the boat. And to top it all off, I have a carbonfroze Han on my wall. Ooops! My mistake, thats a velvet Elvis. But, you would be bitter too if you were Buba-fatt. I'm drinking diet Dr. Pepper so maybe one day I'll be Buba-fit. But, it gives me gas so often times I need to Buba-far....uh nevermind.