PDA

View Full Version : One little thing . . . .

Dar' Argol
04-09-2002, 10:11 PM
Dear Hasbro guys,

There is one thing you are doing to the AOTC line that I think is a great improvment. IF this was spread to all concerning figures I believe it would inhance said figures. The improvement I am reffering to is:
Real Metal Lightsabers.
I think this really puts something "extra" on all the Jedi's. No longer are we subjected to plastic hilts with bad paint jobs. The new lightsabers for Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, and Luminara look great. Each one is different and very well sculpted. The figures do not need to have the magnets in their hands for the Lightsaber hilts to be added.

It seems to me that you are always striving for better realism in your figures. Well, this would be a marketable(sp) improvement. And it can't cost that much to have these with each Jedi. So, please take this into concideration when you release your next batch of Jedi's.

Thank you

Taichi
04-11-2002, 09:45 AM
Great idea!, I've heard about these......

but let's not just go with the Jedi, I think all figures should have sturdy metal weapons.....

howzabout it, Hasbro????, pretty please???

evenflow
04-11-2002, 11:04 AM
That could work. I think it would be cool.

Dar' Argol
04-11-2002, 07:53 PM
I never really thought about all metal weapons. It might not look right though, most of the blasters were black in color. But it would solve the problem of the lollypops making the weapons droop!
I'm for it! Make all the weapons from metal!