PDA

View Full Version : 4/23..What U grabbing first? Coll. 1 or Coll 2??

JediDan
04-10-2002, 01:11 PM
SO the doors open and you and a dozen or so others are running down the aisles to the Toy department. What do you do?.....What do you do? Do you hit the Coll.1 figures first or do you try and grab the Coll. 2 figures first???? I know where I'll be going that once we all hit the AOTC aisle it'll be hard to budge in to grab what you want. Especially if you have a shopping cart instead of the carry bin. So I am heading for Coll. 2 first mainly because those figures just look so much cooler than the others. I don't know about you, but I have got to get me a few Geonosian warriors. Oh it's going to be a mad mad rush. Make sure you keep your wallet in your front pocket, because if it's anything close to last time it's going to be shoulder to shoulder. good luck everyone. :D

JEDIpartner
04-10-2002, 01:19 PM
I'd be going for collection 2 as those figures seem to have the most "going for them". The detail is better and I think those will be harder to find in the long run.

CrossWizard
04-10-2002, 01:20 PM
If the figures released are the 24 we are expecting then Ill have to go with Collection 1, in a split second Ill be grabbing Kit Fisto, 2 Red Clone Troopers and Obi Wan, then go for the Collection 2 figures. So these would be my top priorities:

Kit Fisto
Red Clone Trooper
Obi Wan
Saesse Tin
Boba Fett
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Deluxe Obi Wan
Deluxe "Dooku"
Deluxe Mace
Slave 1

And off to the register I go.

Jedikmg
04-10-2002, 03:29 PM
I am going to get both how can you choose?!?!

Wolfwood319
04-10-2002, 03:34 PM
Well, I think I'm just going to go and grab whatever I like. I'll probably skimp out on Collection 1 though. The only things I like from that are Superbattledroid, Obi-Wan, and Kit Fisto. I definately want a few Red Clonetroopers, though. Then I plan on getting all the jedis, deluxe figs (minus Jango), all of the Jar Jar/Dexter Wave, and most of Collection 2 Wave 1. I'll probably pass Tusken Female and Typho at this time.

fourtwo
04-10-2002, 03:36 PM
i feel so left out.
i don't know whats coming out when.
so i'll just say what i want before seeing the films.
clone troopers and jedis :)
oh and tuan we.

Amanamike
04-10-2002, 04:30 PM
As usual Im with FourTwo, we are from the same Star wars waste land. Ill just wait to see who get figures first before I decide what Ill get. But Im sure If I see the new figures Ill just buy them all, one of each and maybe afew extra clone troopers and genosians. Canada sucks for Star Wars collecting, especially Western Canada.:(

LTBasker
04-10-2002, 04:37 PM
Well hoping there are only 19 figures released instead of anywhere above that, I'm probably gonna grab army builders and Jedi first, then worry about figures like Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Dexter and the Tusken Mother since they'll probably sit a little more than the others. Definitely gotta grab Jango and Boba though, I would wait but people are probably gonna be stomping over each other for those two and acting like they're the new Darth Maul.

NesteaFett
04-10-2002, 04:42 PM
A Dooku and Anakin Lightsaber along with Zam and Anakin's speeder. That's all I need to have them all. That is unless they release the Taun We wav or Anakin Hanger Duel wav.

subMERGE
04-10-2002, 04:55 PM
I will definetly be hitting Coll. 1 first. I can't wait to get my hands on Padme. She looks so awesome to me. Plus, if Zam comes out, it will be an extra ( extra!) plus. Then, I'm hoping to get a few a few red clonetroopers, and super battledroids. Luminara Unduli looks cool ( so do the rest of the jedi) , but I don't know if she's coming out. I guess will find out less than two weeks (!!!)

JediDan
04-10-2002, 05:36 PM
I'm kinda surprised. I thought most responses would be heading for Coll. 2 first. But then again some of Coll. 1 figs are pretty darn cool also. I wasn't gonna get the deluxe figs but I might go for Dooku just because that might be his only figure out for the year. Less than 2 weeks to go. :crazed:

CrossWizard
04-10-2002, 05:49 PM
Im not too hyped about the Deluxe either, especially since I just found out the lightsabers are glued to the figure's hands(except Mace) but Im gonna get some of them for the following reasons:

Mace Windu- Awesome lively looking sculpt, but the thing that intrests me the most is the pack in Battle Droid which counts as an extra figure, great for army building and Mace's lighsaber with the metal hilt.

Count Dooku- Like JD said, it will be the only figure of this character available until May-June probably. His pose is not that bad, same with the sculpt.

Obi Wan- Awesome sculpt, way better than the basic one, and it doesnt have that one arm fully straight and the other bent look I despise. My only gripe is the whole glued lightsaber thing(which I hope can be fixed with warm water) and the magnets on his feet(those are coming off as soon as I buy it).

Jango Fett- I was gona buy this one but got turned off by the big freaking empty space on his back(to fit the humongous jet pack) and the fact that he has zero articulation below the waist.