PDA

View Full Version : Unload on Darth Maul..Terintino Style?

icatch9
04-10-2002, 12:53 PM
I know there are a million what ifs and why didn't they in the Star Wars movies, but hear is a new one (at least to me). Right befor the final dual on Naboo the doors open to reveal Darth Maul in all his Maulism. He just stands there looking cool while the 20 or so Naboo police and security (including the queen) just gock at him.

Why didn't they unload on his ***$ Terintino style. He didn't even have his saber drawn yet, and it doesn't seem that he was ready to defend blaster shots from all of those troopers. Seems to me they dropped the ball on this one.

So what do you all think????

187-Maul
04-10-2002, 01:40 PM
maybe the guards were afraid of getting their @$$#$ kicked by the jedis when they had taken them the pleasure of dueling...:D
no seriously maul would have just jumped to the side and then quickly draw his lightsaber - but that would look kinda stupid him jumping around and everybody would see him as a scared little-sithy who can't handle some guards so GL decided to not let the guards shoot

DeadEye
04-10-2002, 04:23 PM
Since his lightsaber was double-bladed, he could probably blast every single shot...OR he could fry every single Naboo with Force lightning. :D

Wolfwood319
04-10-2002, 04:33 PM
Immediately after Maul appears, Obi or Qui (I forget which) says "We'll handle this." So the Naboo crew just abides to their order and high tales it out of there. What if the Jedi Dynamic Duo wanted to find out information from Maul? Of course they didn't, but those Naboo soldiers didn't know that.