PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland,OH.......

Jedi Drew
04-10-2002, 12:57 PM
Just found all four Deluxe Figures at a K-Mart in Cleveland (of all places). I picked up one set for myself and one for Jedipartnr. They were $10.09 each. All that was left was 2 Jango Deluxe sets. If more people from Cleveland would post we could help each other out finding new AOTC figures ect. HH :happy: :happy: :happy:

JEDIpartner
04-10-2002, 02:16 PM
I will pad the Review posts with... I mean-- I will post my reviews of these later this evening.

I do not post pad. :mad:

JEDIpartner
04-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Cleveland STRIKES again... and at K-Mart, too!

Slave I, Lightsabers and more deluxe figures... oh, and the Jedi Starfighter, too! Whoooo!!!!

Jedi Drew
04-11-2002, 06:51 PM
I went to another K-Mart today to get some caulking and was walking down the toy section (to check to see if they had any new AOTC stuff) and they had 4 or 5 pallets of toys. SO........ :sur: :sur: :sur: I decided to look for some new stuff. I found 6 cases of the Deluxe figs. (I have them already), they had 2 cases of the Star Fighter (have it already), 5 cases of lightsabers (I don't collect these) and the new Slave 1. Well, when I seen the Slave 1 box I opened this box with the quickness. I grabbed two for me (one to open and one to keep boxed) and one for JEDIpartnr. On the boxes in red was "Do not put onto sales floor untill April 23rd". OH WELL..:eek: :eek: No sign of the basic figures yet...But...THE HUNT IS NOW IN FULL FORCE!!!!:D :D :D HH

THE Slayer
04-20-2002, 09:48 PM
Not exactly cleveland but columbus is close. The K-mart near me had the ep2 lego's thats it. No figs, no delux, no lightsabers. I have an aunt who lives near cleveland, she actually picks stuff up for me now and then, and I know if the 23rd was a ways off i would have given her a call. But, I can wait.

THE Slayer
04-24-2002, 04:40 PM
Were Luminara and Taun We hard to find up north? well north of columbus anyways?

Jedi Drew
04-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Those two and the Royal Guard were hard to find on the 23rd. My wife works in Akron and she found the three of these at a Wal-Mart in Akron. Did you or anyone else find Dooku-no one around here has found him. I think maybe is wasn't even released yet.

Jedi Drew
04-25-2002, 02:27 PM
WM in Strongsville had two Snowspeeders as of 1:00 or so today. Nothing new in figures. TRU at Parmatown has Taun We, Luminara, and Royal Guard. They must of just put these out-they had alot of them. But I was talking with two other SW collectors at TRU and they also can't find good old Dooku. Is this figure being packed with Luminara ect.? If so- is it true that it's packed only one to a case? How about some help??? Thanks.

THE Slayer
04-26-2002, 09:54 PM
My aunt, who picks stuff up for me, lives very near akron if not in. I might ask her to make a run :) I found plenty of dooku in WM, I'm going again tomorrow, see if they have any left.

Jedi Drew
04-30-2002, 08:10 AM
A fellow collector (and friend) picked up a Dooku for me and one for himself. He found only two of them at Wal-Mart in Medina while shopping with his wife. Now all I would like is the TIE Bomber--untill the next wave of figures comes out (Luke Bespin ect..). Well, HH.:D :D :D

Jedi Drew
05-09-2002, 09:39 AM
Just found the Qui-Gon wave at Wal-Mart on Brookpark Rd. at 9:30 this morning. Looked like they were just put out since there were about 6 of each figure. They had a ton of Royal Guards. If anyone needs a Yoda there were about 7 of them along with 5 Anakin HD down the toy asile NOT over by the AOTC display. Hope this helps some Cleveland collectors and not the scalpers. No sign of the Bespin wave or Dooku. :confused: :confused: HH

Jedi Drew
05-13-2002, 11:29 AM
Just picked up the Bespin wave at Super-Kmart on Brookpark Rd. The Luke is not the bloody stump version (which of the two is harder to find?) To top it off they were on sale so I saved some money-since I've been running low on cash. Now I'm all cought up untill that next wave comes out.......:D :D :D

Jedi Drew
05-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Just came back from a toy hunt. TRU at Parmatown had nothing so I headed over to Wal-Mart on Brookpark and 480. They had a pallet of toys on the floor with at least 12 cases of SW figures. So myself and another collector started to open the cases-he was looking for the bloody stump Luke. Well, they had ALL of the Bespin wave and Endor wave-no bloody stump Luke. The last few cases had Djas Puhr and Palpatine so I snaged one of each and had a chance to put a few Palpatines on the pegs before Mr. Smile face Wal-Mart guy came over and pulled the pallet to the backroom. I was ready to tell him that the figures won't sell from the stockroom-some could of fit out on the pegs. Oh well, at least I was able to get Djas Puhr and Palpatine. Now it's time to find Obi-starfighter, Chewy, and Han. Good luck and HH:D :D :D :D

Jedi Drew
06-06-2002, 11:24 AM
Just picked up a Nexu at K-Mart (of all places) and a bloody stump Luke at K-B Parmatown. The guy at KB said that they HAD one case of the Chewy wave yesterday that came in on Fed X but they went QUICK. K-Mart only had the one Nexu (that I bought) but no Anakin sets-that's weird unless someone bought all the rest of them:confused: :confused: .K-Mart also has six Jango Fett 12". Now since I did all the leg work why don't some of you Cleveland collectors post your findings-I know you're out there... :evil: :evil: :evil: HH

fettdave
06-06-2002, 07:05 PM
OK, Since you asked so nicely,
Target in Avon and Elyria both had a few Dooku, however only the one in Avon has lowered the prices.

Walmart in Elyria had 2 endor rebel soldiers, Walmart in North Olmsted Had literally one fig on each peg! I don't know what's going on there, but it looks like they haven't had a shippment since the 23rd! Mostly Battle Droids( Both) and Jar Jar. Price drops there too.

K-B in Elyria had nothing worth mentioning. North Olmsted was putting out about 7 cases of the Bespin Vader/Luke wave(No Bloody Lukes that I saw). Girl there said they MAY have the Han wave on tonight's shipment, too bad I won't be able to go there tomorrow.

K-Mart in Sheffield had more of the same bespin wave, While the one in Westlake had 2 12" Jango Fetts left, on the regular Action Figure Aisle, on the top.

TRU in Both Elyria and N.Olmsted are not worth the gas unless you still need a 12" Mace Windu.

As you can tell, I had a few hours to kill untill my wife gets off work!

Also, Anyone who has an extra Anakin lightsaber pen from the GM cereals to trade, I am looking for one. I have all but Luke's to trade.

Jedi Drew
06-07-2002, 08:11 AM
Hey fettdave welcome to the forums, it's good to hear updates from other Cleveland collectors-I knew that there are still others from the area besides myself, Dexter, JEDIpartnr, and you that read these forums. Any updates are great HH.:) :) P.S. I may head over to KB in Great Northern today to see if they have the Chewy wave.....:confused: :confused:

Jedi Drew
06-11-2002, 10:50 AM
Went on a toy hunt this morning to Target, TRU, and KB. NOTHING new at all. Then I went to WM in Strongsville (not only for SW figures-had to get a new hose) they had the Nexu and deluxe Anakin and very few figures on the pegs. All I need is that Chewey wave that is only showing up at KB. I wonder why that wave is only at KB????:confused: :confused: HH

fettdave
06-11-2002, 02:51 PM
I also found Anakin And Nexu Deluxe at N. Olmsted Walmart. They Also Had a whole bunch of the orn free ta wave. Still haven't found Palpatine or Djas. Or that Han Wave for that matter.

fettdave
06-13-2002, 02:55 PM
What A surprise! I got home from work, and my wife, who went birthday shopping for me today, says "here I've never seen these, but I thought they looked cool" I look in a tru bag and find the Jango And Maul Unleashed Figs! I'll admit I wasn't going to get these, but now that I've seen them in person I love them. Both are excellent pieces for display. She couldn't remember the Price, but thought it was 14.99. Anyway, they came from the Elyria TRU if anyone's interested, she said they had a whole case.

Jedi Drew
06-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Happy Birthday-I may have to check out the TRU in Parma for those tomorrow. HH

fettdave
06-18-2002, 07:23 PM
Man, There is nothing good out there right now.

In case anyone is interested and hasn't heard yet, Target has the Slave I on sale for just $19.99 untill saturday. I just picked one up tonight.

Still looking for Palpy and Han Waves, and now apparently the Acklay too.

Jedi Drew
06-18-2002, 07:57 PM
I hear ya-bone dry over here also. No Chewie wave ect. Myself and JEDIpartnr are looking for that Acklay too-it looks cool. Well, keep posting if you find anything and HH.:) :) :)

Jedi Drew
06-20-2002, 10:04 AM
Wal-Mart in Strongsville had a TON of Vaders, Maces, FB Jangos, and Lukes (non-bloody). Still no sign of Obi, Han, or Chewie :frus: :frus: and no Acklay yet either :frus: :frus: HH

Ohio Jedi
06-21-2002, 06:56 AM
Hang in there Drew. Last night I went to the Walmart in Delaware (just north of Columbus) and found two Han's. I know how you feel I have been hitting stores before and after work and on my lunch and only came up with one figure.

Jedi Drew
06-24-2002, 07:38 AM
Picked up the Unleashed Jango at K-Mart in Seven Hills yesterday. No new figures at all. Seems that they are converting the SW island into a Scoody-Doo display. Where is that Acklay?????:frus: :frus: :frus: and Chewie wave????:confused: HH

Jedi Drew
06-27-2002, 08:47 AM
Still have some unleashed at K-Mart. Other then that still nothing new-the pegs around here are filled with figures from the 23rd release.......:frus: :frus:

fettdave
06-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Found Pilot Obi-Wan at N. Olmsted Walmart Today. No Han or Chewie left though.

Jedi Drew
06-30-2002, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up fettdave.:) That wave has to be showing up here in the rest of the Cleveland area real soon. May go on a hunt tomorrow morning-unless the scalpers read this and beat myself and other collectors to the figures. :eek: :eek: Have you seen the Acklay yet???:confused: :confused: HH

Jedi Drew
07-01-2002, 10:40 AM
Went to Target and TRU at Parmatown-nothing new at all. Then I went to Wal-Mart in Strongsville. They had 2 Obi-Wan SF but the cards were beat to hell. But I said to myself hey a find is a find. As I'm looking thru the pegs a lady comes up to me and asks if I collect. I said yes. Then she asks if I have these?? They were Han and Chewie. :eek: :eek: I said no where did you get those? Well she is the toy mgr. and just got back from vacation and found a whole bunch of SW cases that weren't put out. She was nice enough to open another case and told me to take what I want. I thanked her about five times and asked her " You probibly think that all of us SW collectors are FREAKS?" She replied "No the worst ones are the Hot Wheels collectors. At least you guys don't follow me around asking tons of questions. I don't mind helping you guys out.":) :) Well, thats my story-HH Now I'll go get a drink.......:D :D

Jedi Drew
07-10-2002, 09:11 PM
Seven Hills K-Mart has 5 Dookus and 2 Djas Purs as of 8:00 tonight as if anyone in the Cleveland area really cares or post their finds :confused: :confused: HH

Jedi Drew
07-13-2002, 09:06 AM
Anyone from Cleveland still on these forums???? KB at Parmatown has a ton of clone troopers as of this morning for all you army buliders. NO sign of the new Maul, Anakin, Teemto, or Ki-Adi. HH :D :D

fettdave
07-13-2002, 05:16 PM
I'm Still here Jedi Drew. I found Chewie at the Elyria walmart today and Palpy and Djas at the strongsville target. I haven't seen anything else new in a while. Still looking for the acklay.

Also, i know this is a SW forum, but if you come across any of the new He- Man figs in your travels, Please let me know.

Jedi Drew
07-19-2002, 12:09 PM
Target at Parmatown has 2 Hans and 2 Obi SF Pilot-no Chewies!!! TRU at Parmatown has 2 Vaders and 1 Luke (no bloody stump). No sign of Ki-Adi or Teemto :confused: :confused: Well, HH......:) :)

Dexter
07-21-2002, 12:49 AM
I checked out the Strongsville Wal-Mart today. Here's what they had...

TONS of:
Cloud City Capture Chewbacca (at least 30--5 or 6 of which with perfect bandolier paint jobs!)
Han Solo Endor Raid
Obi-Wan Pilot
Darth Vader Bespin
Luke Skywalker Bespin
Nexu
Deluxe Anakin

A FEW:
Djas Puhr
Palpatine
KE Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Hangar Duel Anakin

ZIPPO:
Yoda
Dooku
Teemto
TA Anakin
Maul Sith Apprentice
Ki-Adi Mundi
Acklay
Reek (?!?!?)

Strongsville Target also had a huge surplus of the Chewbacca wave.

Hope this helps someone.

Jedi Drew
07-21-2002, 07:01 AM
Hey Dexter-thanks for the info. I was gonna head over there after my "K-Mart Sale" hunt-but you just saved me some time and gas. HH:) :)

Dexter
07-21-2002, 11:14 AM
Hit up Westlake K-Mart for the sale today. They had a TON of Endor Rebel Soldiers, Amidalas, Typhos, Battle Droids, and a few scattered pieces of everything else.

I got:
Tusken Raider Female x2
Emperor's Royal Guard x2
R3-T7 (YESSSSSSSS!) :D
Taun We
Orn Free Taa
Plo Koon

I then made the trip over to North Olmsted Wal-Mart, hoping they would match the price. They agreed to with no hassle, and I mean *NO HASSLE*, although there wasn't much selection. Here's what they have:

Darth Vader Bespin
Luke Bespin
GR Mace
Final Battle Jango
Obi-Wan Pilot
Han Solo Endor
Luminara (!)
Emperor's Royal Guard
Jar Jar Senator
Dexter Jettster
Geonosian Warrior

I got 2 Geonosian Warriors, Luke and Darth. I couldn't bring myself to buy Final Battle Jango or Obi-Wan Pilot... I have 3 Jangos already, and that Obi-Wan Pilot figure is UGH-LEE!
:D

Total figures: 12
Total Cost: $42
I Saved: $18! WOW! Go me!

Good luck to anyone on the hunt for these today.

Jedi Drew
07-22-2002, 07:40 AM
Has anyone seen Teemto, Ki-Adi, or the Acklay????
:confused: :confused: HH

Jedi Drew
07-25-2002, 11:50 AM
Just got back from Target at Parmatown they have a TON of Hans, Chewies, and Obi-Wans. Picked up the Mace W/ Red Battle Droid-they only had two of them left. No sign of the accessory packs or Acklay.:mad: :mad: :mad: TRU at Parmatown had nothing new, I thought maybe they may have the new X-Wing but no such luck. Well, till next time HH.

fettdave
07-25-2002, 02:00 PM
Just was in the Elyria TRU, They had 2 x-wings. I didn't get one as I ordered mine from tru.com. they were on top of some ET toys back in the Action Figure section, the side with the LOTR figs. I also found the new He-Man figs there!

Jedi Drew
07-31-2002, 09:45 PM
My local Target "HAD" the Accessory Packs untill (as the toy stocker told me) a guy came in and bought all of them this morning.......HH....DOWN WITH SCALPERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Drew
08-03-2002, 11:52 AM
My wife picked up the last 4 Accessory sets at Parmatown Target this morning. :cool: :cool: Then I just got back from TRU and scored an X-Wing. The X-Wing is O.K. but......for $39.99 now I don't know if I should of bought it????? Still NO sign of Ki-Adi or Teemto. HH :D :D

Jedi Drew
08-24-2002, 05:36 PM
Just got back from Florida and scored three of the Star Tours figures :D :D :D . They didn't have squat in new figures or the republic gunship :( :( looks like the hunt is on back on the home front.......

Jedi Drew
08-25-2002, 10:07 PM
Picked up the new Landspeeder at Parmatown TRU today. They had six of them, but now they only have four I picked one up for JEDIpartnr and myself. Any signs of the new Cantina sets???

Jedi Drew
08-26-2002, 09:20 PM
Wal-Mart in N.O. has the Cantina sets. I hope this helps all you scalpers that read this. No one from the Cleveland area posts anymore about their new finds so I may just stop posting also.......... :frus: :frus: :frus: :frus:

Jedi Drew
08-29-2002, 02:20 PM
TRU at Parmatown still has 3 speeders left so all you lazy Cleveland collectors or scalpers can go get them. :evil: :evil: :evil: It would be really nice if someone in the area could post IF they found something. :confused: :confused: :confused: I know you're out there.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jedi Drew
09-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Parmatown Target has all of the new 12"-I passed on them-I don't collect the 12" anymore. TRU and KB at Parmatown didn't have anything new along with NOTHING new at Wal-Mart in Strongsville. Where the H@ll is the new stuff??:frus: :frus: :frus:

Jedi Drew
09-12-2002, 06:03 PM
TRU Parmatown has 3 interactive R2s for $99.99 each. Parmatown Target has nothing new nor does KB at Parmatown. Where are all the new figures????

Jedi Drew
09-14-2002, 08:06 AM
Wal-Mart Strongsville has all of the cantina sets along with only two republic gunships. No new figures. I would of posted this yesterday afternoon but I couldn't get into the just found forum.

Jedi Drew
09-29-2002, 08:20 AM
Super K-Mart on Brookpark has all of the new 12". Wal-Mart also has all of the 12" and one of the new interactive R2. Still no new figures or ships. :frus: :frus:

Jedi Drew
10-01-2002, 06:40 PM
TRU at Parmatown has a few landspeeders and 2 12" Luke w/ Tauntaun. KB at Parmatown has the new Anakin, Maul, Watto, Padme, and Endor Rebel Soldier (no beard). O.K. scalpers go get them........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jedi Drew
10-08-2002, 08:36 PM
TRU at Parmatown has 6 Luke W/Tauntaun. Target had nothing and all the new figures were gone from KB.

Jedi Drew
10-12-2002, 10:13 AM
TRU at Parmatown has the new Padme, Maul, Anakin,Teemto, and Mundi. KB has the "new" Jedi Starfighter. Nothing new at Target or K-Mart. Go get those new figures you scalpers and slackers that are reading this and don't post your finds......:evil: :evil: :evil: and HH.

JEDIpartner
10-14-2002, 08:54 AM
Wal*Mart on Vine Street in Willoughby/Wickliffe had one Arena Playset left there... it was mysteriously priced at $26.96, so I picked it up. I reckon that most of the Wal*Marts in the area are getting these now as this one is a dump compared to some of the others.

Jedi Drew
10-14-2002, 10:46 AM
Oh my....JEDIpartnr you actually posted something in the Cleveland Just Found Section :eek: :eek: :eek: JK. I was at Parmatown Target today and all they had was the new R2 for 100.00. TRU at Parmatown was swamped with people they had a few of the new Maul, Anakin, and Padme...maybe two of each. Yesterday I was at WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman and they had a ton of Cantina sets. Go get them slackers and scalpers...:p :p :p Happy Hunting.

fettdave
10-18-2002, 05:36 AM
The Family Toy Warehouse in middleburg hts. is goung out of business. most stuff is 20% offf right now. Last night they had 4 playschool arena adventure sets left.

Jedi Drew
10-18-2002, 09:55 AM
Hey fettdave where have you been?? Have you found any new figures??? TRU at Parmatown had all the new unleashed...including the Vader. ( I opened up the case to check it out and almost got kicked out of the store..for opening the cases :eek: :eek: maybe someday I'll learn.) HH

JEDIpartner
10-18-2002, 10:10 AM
All of the Family Toy stores are going under!!!!

Jedi Drew
10-19-2002, 01:16 PM
TRU Parmatown has Lott Dott, Jango Pilot, Watto, DM, and Padme CA. NO Clone Pilots. :confused: :confused: Scalpers must of got all of them. Target at Parmatown didn't have anything new in figures. They did have new Mico Machines. K-Mart in Seven Hills has the Battle Arena for $44.99, what's up with that price??? I'll wait till I see it at Wal-Mart for $38.99. Go get them scalpers and slackers!!!!! :D :D

Jedi Drew
10-20-2002, 01:01 PM
Wal-Mart in Strongsville has 2 gunships still in the case. The case is over by the bike section on the bottom of other cases of toys. No new figures or the Arena...:mad: :mad:

Jedi Drew
10-24-2002, 12:08 PM
Strongsville WM has 2 gunships and Strongsville Target has 7 gunships. No new figures or dlx figures at either of these stores.... :mad: :mad: HH

JEDIpartner
10-24-2002, 01:47 PM
On a palette and ready to go!!

Kmart- Garfield Heights, OH: Rockside Road Two INTERACTIVE R2-D2s in their shipping crates. They are not on the shelf as of yet 14.45h as they are buried at the bottom of a stack of toys. Be on the look out... they seem to be progressing quickly on getting the shelves stocked.

Jedi Drew
10-25-2002, 02:08 PM
TRU Parmatown has 5 gunships, Target and KB didn't have anything new. STILL looking for those dlx Clones!!!! If I can't find them KIDD will hook me up. :D :D

Jedi Drew
10-29-2002, 10:58 AM
Target at Parmatown has 4 gunships and 3 arenas. All the figures are $2.99-nothing good to speak of. TRU Parmatown didn't have anything new. I spoke with the one manager there and he said everyone is looking for Ephant Mon but he has yet to see him. :frus: :frus: K-Mart in Seven Hills STILL has the empty pegs for the dlx figures, but no product. The toy witch told me to check back in a few days because if they have the tag and peg up that they WILL be getting it in. HH

JEDIpartner
10-31-2002, 08:13 AM
Apparently we have a Clevelander who's been keeping mum on these threads!! That's not very nice... apparently he's spoteed some Spirit of Obi-Wan figures at a Marc's! He didn't say which one, though...

Jedi Drew
10-31-2002, 02:10 PM
Yes, I feel a disturbance in the "Cleveland Force." Which Marcs were they found at and why didn't he or she post it here in the Cleveland just found section??? Scalper, collector, or a B.S.er??? :eek: :eek: Please respond with info....

Jedi Drew
11-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Wal-Mart in Strongsville has all the new figures EXCEPT Clone Pilot and Ephant Mon. No new Deluxe either. :frus: :frus: I still want to know at which Marc's store those Obi-Wans were at....:confused: :confused: HH

JEDIpartner
11-04-2002, 01:58 PM
I was just at the Garfield Heights Kmart and they had about 10 Interactive Artoos on sale for $84.99!!!

If I had the money to get one... I would!!!

blueswiz
11-04-2002, 03:31 PM
hello all, ohio collector from lorain, as of yesterday mentor tru had 3 interactive r2's

Jedi Drew
11-08-2002, 09:47 PM
Just picked up the E2 DVD for $14.99-don't want to say where because I had the guy go in the back and get me one and he doesn't need to loose his job for breaking the "street date." HH :D :D

JEDIpartner
11-09-2002, 03:57 PM
I know where... you are SUCH a butt! :D

Jedi Drew
11-11-2002, 09:07 AM
Picked up the dlx Geonosian at K-Mart for 7.99-No dlx Clone troopers :frus: :frus: Must be alot of collectors or scalpers around here. JEDIpartnr I'm not a "Butt"........just a "BUTTHEAD" :p :p

Jedi Drew
11-11-2002, 09:15 PM
Picked up a Clone Pilot at TRU in Parma-anyone posting their new finds??????:confused: :confused:

blueswiz
11-12-2002, 09:57 AM
haven't found clone pilot or ephant yet........or any of the "new" deluxe figures.

Jedi Drew
11-12-2002, 10:14 AM
Have you been to K-Mart or TRU??? TRU has alot of new figures but all the old DLX . K-Mart seems to have a better selection of the DLX. Hope that helps. HH :D

blueswiz
11-12-2002, 10:26 AM
i've been to two diff. tru's and i haven't spotted one clone pilot, and the kmart's around me don't seem to put out any new figs.

blueswiz
11-12-2002, 03:39 PM
just scored an unleashed vader (awesome) at tru in elyria. they have 4 interactive r2's left still and some silver r2's as well. nice surprise, now i have 3. they were out of the 9.99 dvd's so i went over to the wal-mart in elyria and picked one up for 9.97. whoo-hoo 2 cents!!

Clone Trooper Bob
11-13-2002, 06:14 PM
anything????

Jedi Drew
11-14-2002, 08:15 AM
My wife looked in Akron last week (she works down there) and didn't find anything new. :frus: :frus: HH

Jedi Drew
11-16-2002, 09:12 AM
K-Mart has the "old wave" of dlx figures for 7.99. Nothing new in basic figures. The manager there told me that they are way behind on their toy shipments because of the dock workers strike. I'll be on a hunt today and hopefully find what I need. HH ;) ;)

Clone Trooper Bob
11-17-2002, 08:06 AM
I was at the Target on Chapel Hill and saw two of the accessory sets - Hoth Rebel Sodier and the Red Battle droid for $9.99 each. Very cool!

Clone Trooper Bob
11-17-2002, 10:30 AM
Went back to Chapel Hill and the Target had all of the accessory kits out. I scores a Hoth kit for myself. Went acrosses the street to TRU and they had atleast 20 12" TaunTaun/Luke figures, about the same amount of gunships and 2 Genosian playsets. Thay also had the new lightsabres and all of the Action Fleet vehicles as well!

If I find anything this week, I'll post. Plus, if there are any Akron, OH area fig hunters, post your findings! Later!

sith_killer_99
11-17-2002, 10:38 AM
I'll be in the Canton area the week of Thanksgiving.

Does anyone have any input on Black Friday? Should I even bother?

I'll post any finds during the week of Thanksgiving. I usually find some pretty good stuff when I'm in Ohio.;)

Jedi Drew
11-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Hey sith, maybe you should PM Clone Trooper Bob for some info. I'm up here in Cleveland and can't tell you much about Black Friday around Akron and that area. Happy Hunting in Ohio...:) :)

Clone Trooper Bob
11-17-2002, 11:56 AM
Don't know much about Black Friday as of yet. If I do, I'll post. Be sure to post what you find while in visiting our great state of Ohio sith_killer 99! Later!

Jedi Drew
11-18-2002, 12:25 PM
K-Mart in Garfield Hts. has the dlx Geonosian and dlx Anakin. I have the Geonosian already and passed on the Anakin (I think he SUCKS!!!) No sign of the dlx Clonetrooper-someone may of snagged all of them :mad: :mad: . No new figures- SOS. Happy Hunting....there is always tomorrow.

Jedi Drew
11-20-2002, 11:57 AM
Picked up Ephant Mon at Parmatown TRU today for $4.99. They only had one of him. No clone pilots but they had three clean shaven rebel soldiers. No new dlx. K-Mart and Target had the SOS. Seems like TRU is putting out more new figures everyday. Happy Hunting...:cool: :cool:

blueswiz
11-20-2002, 12:35 PM
lucky!!!

Jedi Drew
11-20-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey blueswiz-try the TRU by your house or the one in N.O. I even heard that Wal-Mart is getting new stuff. Happy Hunting...Hope this helps.

blueswiz
11-20-2002, 12:48 PM
thanks, i'll head out today maybe. i've been digging but i'll keep it up.

"ephant mon! ephant mon! where could he be?"

Jedi Drew
11-21-2002, 08:59 AM
Picked up an Obi-Wan Frito-Lay mail away at Marcs (closeout/drug store) for .89. Yes 89 cents. They must of had 30 or 40 of them. HH :D :D

blueswiz
11-21-2002, 01:28 PM
scored a clone pilot at tru in north olmsted today. about 8 left.
also, i happened to be in the neighborhood on my way back so i stopped in to check out the tru in elyria and guess what i found............EPHANT MON!! whoo hoo! ok, a little excited. sorry.
but check it, i got one from a guy who was stockin the shelves next to the star wars and he asked me if i needed anything. i said that i need an ephant mon and he went in the back and got me one. and i always thought they didn't have anything in the back, what's our front is all they got. haha.

Jedi Drew
11-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Nice find!!! Now all we need to see are the new dlx Clones w/ speederbikes!!! :D :D

fettdave
11-24-2002, 02:54 PM
I found the Deluxe Clone and geonosian at the westlake K-Mart. They had at least 2 of each left.
I picked up the last Ephant Mon at Elyria TRU.
Also, the N. Olmsted TRU had TONS of the Mace and 2 Jedi Sabers.

Haven't been around too much lately as My wife is expecting our 1st Child in March, so most of my collecting time and $$ is being used to get ready.

Jedi Drew
11-25-2002, 08:19 AM
fettdave,congrats on the new kid. :) :) Hopefully everything is good. (When him or her come around). Haven't found anything since that Ephant Mon. HH :) :)

blueswiz
11-25-2002, 11:49 AM
thanks goes to fettdave because i picked up the clone and geonosian dlx's today at the westlake k-mart. there's one of each left. and i got a nexu(sp?). i forgot about that one.

congrats on the new addition fettdave and thanks again for looking out.

Jedi Drew
11-25-2002, 10:12 PM
JEDIpartnr hooked me up with the dlx Clonetrooper- he had an extra one. I still want one more to put in the gunship. Happy Hunting.

Jedi Drew
11-29-2002, 06:41 PM
Wal-Mart in Strongsville has a few Gunships. No new figures. K-Mart has the S.O.S. No new figures. Didn't make it to TRU, K-B, or Target...too much traffic out. Happy Hunting.

Jedi Drew
11-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Parmatown Target has the accessory sets (NOT the new ones!!) along with some interactive R2's. No new figures. Anyone still here from the Cleveland/Akron area???? :eek: :eek: Happy Hunting.

Clone Trooper Bob
12-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Went out today around the Chapel Hill area(Target/ToysRus) / Stow Walmart / Cuyahoga Falls Kaybee with nothing new to report. I did see accesory kits at Target and that was about it. Would like to get my hands on an Unleashed Dooku if I can. If I find anything in the coming weeks, I'll post...

Jedi Drew
12-05-2002, 07:36 AM
Wal-Mart on Brookpark-Tiedeman has all of the new 12". Hope this helps someone. HH :) :)

Jedi Drew
12-05-2002, 10:57 AM
Was just at Parmatown Target and picked up two Ephant Mon for 3.59 a piece. They must of just put out the case. HH :D :D

Jedi Drew
12-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Seven Hills K-Mart has 2 Gunships and 1 Arena set-no new figures or DlX figures. :mad: :mad: HH

Jedi Drew
12-11-2002, 02:18 PM
Strongsville Target has all the "OLD" accessory sets. No new figures at Target or WM. Happy Hunting. Anyone still here??????

blueswiz
12-11-2002, 04:05 PM
:cool:

Jedi Drew
12-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Wal-Mart in Macidnina (Spelling??) has all of the new 12". Maybe 20 figures and NO Holiday or Trash Compactor sets. :mad: :mad: Where are those Holiday Sets????:confused: :confused:

Clone Trooper Bob
12-14-2002, 05:46 AM
Saw a couple of holiday sets in the hands of some other collectors last week in the WalMart in Stow. Also, went to Chapel Hill last night and they were overflowing with Clonetrooper pilots and the new Destroyer Droid. No Yoda's, red battle droids or deluxe figures to speak of though. Happy Hunting!

Jedi Drew
12-14-2002, 07:57 AM
Picked up the new Yoda and Destroyer Droid at Parmatown KB. They must of just got a drop shipment. There were at least 8 cases of figures unopened. I didn't see if they had Ephant Mon because I have him already-but I'm sure they do. Hope this helps fellow collectors and NOT the scalpers!!!!

blueswiz
12-16-2002, 10:38 AM
stopped in at the tru in north olmsted this morning and they have a whole bunch of the new 12" - dengar, zuckus, and imperial officer.

Jedi Drew
12-23-2002, 02:50 PM
Game Keepers at Parmatown has the Jedi Starfighter for $9.99 and the 12" Ki-Adi-Mundi for $4.99. Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays.

Jedi Drew
12-30-2002, 12:52 PM
Found another Ephant Mon at Target in Strongsville. Wal-Mart on Tiedeman didn't have squat-yea they have a TON of figures but no trash sets or holiday sets. :frus: :frus: HH

blueswiz
01-07-2003, 09:39 AM
anyone know of any secondary stores cleveland and west?
i used to have a shop right near me but they just closed so i need another source besides big fun in coventry. sad day for me.
:(

Jedi Drew
01-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Try Collectors Warehouse 5437 Pearl Rd. or York Comics 7390 York Rd. ( It's right by the Tri-C Campuus) Hope this helps-HH :) :)

Jedi Drew
01-19-2003, 08:38 AM
Marcs in Solon has a ton of E1 figures for .99. I picked up the power of the force-Jabba's Palace w/ Han Solo for .99. HH

Jedi Drew
01-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Target had a few E-Mon's the other day. Other then that nothing new. Are there still people from the Cleveland area posting here or am I the only one???:confused: :confused:

blueswiz
01-27-2003, 07:52 AM
nope, just you. :D
i haven't had any money or any time to even think about anything new. my band and i are finally recording our first cd, so i'm pretty darn busy. i do want to get the trash compactor sets though. so any word on those would be great.

Jedi Drew
01-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Picked up both trash compactor sets at WM in Cleveland Hts. today they only had one of each. No sightings of new figures at WM or Target. HH

plo koon 200
02-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Any sign of Aayla or Boba? I've found the Tusken wave at Targets a week ago. However, I have not found the new Imp. Officer heads and Reb. Troopers. Anyone see those?

Jedi Drew
02-02-2003, 08:43 PM
Still bone dry-no new figures. I hit Target, TRU, K-Mart and Wal-Mart and nothing!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jedi Drew
02-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Target at Eastgate had one Rebel Trooper that I picked up. No sign of any other new figures-I bet they had the Imperial Officer, Eeth Koth, and Teebo but they were gone by the time I got there. WM and K-Mart are bone dry!!!

plo koon 200
02-08-2003, 06:22 PM
At WM clearance toys are 50% off. I got the Bar scenes for $3 each. The 12 inchers are also very cheap.

Jedi Drew
02-09-2003, 08:36 AM
What WM??? The one in Cleveland Hts. has the bar sets marked at regular price. :confused: :confused: Still haven't found anything new in this neck of the woods. :( :(

Jedi Drew
02-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Picked up Padme droid factory, Imperial Officer, Teebo, Tusken Raider, and Eeth Koth at Target on S.O.M. and Mayfield. No sign of the new Anakin, Mace, Dooku, or Research Droids-I'm sure that they will be showing up soon. Happy Hunting....wish some other people from the Cleveland area would post their finds!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

blueswiz
02-19-2003, 09:29 AM
good score drew. i've been out looking this weekend and again yesterday, still haven't spotted anything new. a super k is closing near me and everthing is on sale. 254 and 90, by LCCC. nothing good like vehicles, beasts, or newer figures left but a whole bunch of older releases for 4.11/ea and will probably get cheaper.

Jedi Drew
02-19-2003, 04:40 PM
Target is the place to hit! Wal-Marts around here have been sucking big time!!! I hit the Wal-Mart on Tiedeman and Brookpark EVERY morning before going to the offfice and to this day they have NOTHING new. What's up Wally-World?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Happy Hunting Boys....

Jedi Drew
02-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Tiedeman WM and Severence WM have the repackaged TIE Bombers on the top shelfs. No sign of new figures today. :( :( HH

Jedi Drew
02-26-2003, 11:26 AM
TRU Parmatown has 2 Leia w/ frozen Han 12"-I passed, stopped collecting 12". TRU Parmatown, Target Parmatown, Target Strongsville, and WM Strongsville have NO new figures at all-so to help all you lurkers and scalpers in the Cleveland area don't waste your time looking. :eek: :eek:

Jedi Drew
03-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Picked up the research droids, Lama Su, Aayla, and Barriss at WM today. The last three come packed only one to a case so there are no more left. Don't ask which WM because I found the "Goldmine" of WM's that no one goes to-to find SW figures. :D :D

blueswiz
03-03-2003, 12:37 PM
you inspire me drew, so i went off on a little hunt while working today. sometimes work takes me right by a TRU or WM. so today i hit 2 WM's, 1 TRU, and 1 Big K. i did get one new fig because it's the only one i saw, padme droid factory but that's it! the real reason i'm posting though is to let you all know i can get jango slave I for 12 bucks and jedi starfighters for 9. cheap! i guess no one shops at the Big K i happened to drive by so prices were marked way down. anyone interested let me know and i could pick one up for you!:D

Jedi Drew
03-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Thank's for the offer but I'll pass since I have two of each already. Stopped at two Targets today and the had NOTHING. Sorry, but I just don't want to say which WM because I'm sure the scalpers or Hot Wheels freaks will raid it. :eek: :eek:

Jedi Drew
03-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Target at Eastgate (Mayfield) has the rebel trooper, Eeth Koth, Teebo, and Padme droid factory. Other then that nothing new. Happy Hunting.

Jedi Drew
03-17-2003, 03:16 PM
Found the speeder bikes at Target on Mayfield and SOM this morning. They had one of each when I left. No new figures. WM at Severance had some new micro-machines (I don't collect them so they are still there) no new figures. Happy Hunting.

Jedi Drew
03-20-2003, 03:29 PM
More speeder bikes at Target on SOM+Mayfield. Also have 4 E-mons. No new figures. HH

Jedi Drew
03-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Target on Rockside+Northfield have the speeder bikes and 2 e-mon. No new figures. HH Go get them you non-posters...:evil: :evil:

Jedi Drew
03-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Picked up the new Obi, Darth Tynanus, Boba Fett, Anakin SC, and flying R2 at Wally World this morning. Still missing Mace-I'm sure that they had him since he is packed in the same case-maybe I just overlooked him. :confused: :confused: Anyways, this morning was a good hunt before going to work. :D :D Hit those Wally Worlds all you non-posters, lurkers, and scalpers from Cleveland before I get to them. :p :p

JEDIpartner
03-31-2003, 08:57 AM
Was at K-Mart in Garfield Heights last Friday and didn't get a chance to post... they had the Arena Playset for $11.00 on the BLUE LIGHT Cart! The close-out aisle has been cleared out.

Basically... be on the lookout for BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL AT ALL K-MARTS! You might be able to score an Arena for $11.00!!!

Jedi Drew
03-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Yep-I picked one up on Wed. at that same K-Mart. Good to hear from you Dale. HH

JEDIpartner
04-01-2003, 07:57 AM
You know I'm always around... skulking around in the shadows... but I'm always here! :)

Jedi Drew
04-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Cleveland Hts. WM has the new Mico-Machines (Gunship ect.)- No new figures. This WM really sucks bad-at least the WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman gets new figures in sometimes. Happy Hunting.

Jedi Drew
04-27-2003, 08:05 AM
Seen Obi Acklay, Mace Arena, and Tyranus yesterday at WM. I passed on them since I have them already. No sign of Yoda & Chian or any other new figures. :mad: :mad: