PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any AOTC figures yet?

Mad_Dog
04-11-2002, 12:01 PM
I managed to get hold of Jango Fett 'KaminoEscape', Anakin Skywalker 'Outland Peasant Disguise' and Obi-Wan Kenobi 'Coruscant Chase' from an online store in the UK!
I looked at their website again today and they've now withdrawn them from sale.
The figures look great, very detailed and good likenesses. The only bad thing is that they are the European cards and have a huge sticker in 4 languages across the bubble which partially hides the figure from view.

JEDIpartner
04-11-2002, 12:17 PM
I picked up the deluxe figures. You can see the review in the "REVIEWS" section...

I hope the Obi-Wan is better than the Deluxe one... that head is AWFUL.

CrossWizard
04-11-2002, 12:54 PM
I got Jango Fett (Kamino) and Obi Wan (Coruscant) on Ebay, $14+ shipping. Obi Wan is cool, especially due to the metal hilt, and the whole magnet hand aint that bad, but for craps sake why did they make the arm so straight, it looks like hes trying to do a karate chop. Jango is great as well due to all the accesories he has(guns,helmet,backpack,grappling hook etc.) but the paint in his stuble is a bit cheap and might fade away if you put on and take off his helmet too much.

IcebergSlim
04-11-2002, 01:23 PM
Amidala
Obi-Wan
Anakin
Tusken Raider
Typho
Jango Fett
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
C-3PO
Super Battle Droid
Boba Fett

I wish I didn't buy the Anakin though....it's a pretty bad figure and the hangar duel or whatever it's called looks a lot better.

corporal AMF
04-11-2002, 03:40 PM
Just ordered the preview 4 from Entertainmet Earth...

Will wait till they cheap......I assure you that collection 1 (basic & deluxe) will decrease their price when Coll. 2 arrives

Cubehead
04-11-2002, 08:31 PM
My latest finds include Taun We (who can not stand because her gowns longer than her legs), The Royal Guard, and Luminara Unduli, an o.k. figure that wil probably be one of the first peg warmers..

AT-AT Man
04-11-2002, 08:53 PM
i have a Shak Ti, got her for free for spending 50 dollars on a web site i like her shes pretty good not to uch articulation though.

SuperBattleDroid88
04-11-2002, 10:01 PM
I have not found anything!!!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok maybe that was uncalled for....he he he.........
I really want to get those figures though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About 11 days left!!!!! Everday I get so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starwars92570
04-12-2002, 07:58 PM
only Plo Koon and Battle Droid, and come on everybody, your all making me jealous, please stay away from episode 2 stuff until April 23! and of course the preview figures.

chewie
04-12-2002, 09:32 PM
you don't have to worry about me getting any. Not only have I not seen any yet, I won't be buying anything until whatever is left is put on clearance.

TikiFett
04-12-2002, 11:11 PM
I have all the preview figs. AOTC I have C3PO and Jango-Kamino which I got on ebay.

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 03:58 AM
I have...

#01 - Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
#02 - Padmé Amidala (Arena Escape)
#03 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
#04 - C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
#05 - Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
#06 - Super Battle Droid
#13 - Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
#14 - R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)
#24 - Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)

I am getting today...

#19 - Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
#20 - Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
#21 - Nikto (Jedi Master)
#25 - Taun We (Kamino Cloner)
#26 - Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)

Hellboy
04-13-2002, 02:01 PM
I have...

-Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
-C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
-Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
-R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentey)
-Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)
-Super battle Droid
-Genosian Warrior
-Dexter Jettster (Coruscant Informant)
-Nikto (Jedi Knight)
-Jango Fett (kamino Escape)
-Battle Droid (Arena Battle)
-Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
-Padme Amidala (Arena Escape)

-Darth Tyranus (Deluxe)
-Mace Windu (Deluxe)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Deluxe)
-Jango Fett (Deluxe)

-Jedi Starfighter
-Slave 1
-Zam Wesell's Speeder
-Anakin's Speeder

Mad_Dog
04-13-2002, 04:20 PM
Hellboy and Jedi_Rainman. Wow!!! How did you get hold of all those? I haven't seen any more available anywhere else other than the 3 I've got.
I'm not desperate or anything, I'm happy to wait till the 23rd, but it would be good to pick up a few more now as long as the price isn't too high!

BanthaPoodoo
04-13-2002, 04:44 PM
Have all 4 deluxe figures and the Slave I and Jedi Starfighter.

Just picked em up today at K-mart

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 12:47 AM
I now have...

#01 - Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
#02 - Padmé Amidala (Arena Escape)
#03 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
#04 - C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
#05 - Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
#06 - Super Battle Droid
#13 - Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
#14 - R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)
#19 - Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
#20 - Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
#21 - Nikto (Jedi Master)
#24 - Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)
#25 - Taun We (Kamino Cloner)
#26 - Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)

subMERGE
04-14-2002, 08:37 AM
I have:
1. All four preview figures ( Jango, Zam, Clone Trooper, R3-T7)
2. Padme ( got to review section to hear about this dilema)
3. Super Battle Droid

Hellboy
04-14-2002, 01:42 PM
Mad Dog it just so happens that I have a job that grants me access to many stockrooms of certain stores without being questioned. Most stores have their cases in the back with all there toys and I got lucky and found quite alot of stuff. I then got a friendly employee who was unaware of the 23rd shelf date (hint take the figures out of the cases because thats the only place with a printed shelf date) and she entered them into the stores system for me. After spliting my find with a buddy we both ended up with a rather nice assortment so far. I suppose I could be risking my job but the worst thing that has happened was my first experience pulling the fig.s out of the stockroom and getting a dirty look from the cashier when they didn't ring up and a manager was called out and told me about the memo they recieved that they could'nt sell them until the 23rd. Happy hunting