PDA

View Full Version : More Jedi Knights this year?

JonoFett
04-11-2002, 01:58 PM
With a staggering number of figures of Jedi Knights/Masters being released in the initial waves, should Hasbro go all the way with a continued and sustained release of MORE Jedi, inc. additional Council members? Moreover, does the production of 5 Council members (Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Mace, Plo & Shaak-Ti) so far indicate that 2002 will herald, finally, the creation of ALL of the High Jedi Council?:)

Paul-Kenobi
04-11-2002, 04:42 PM
i hope Hasbro Relases some of the Jedi Arena Battle Jedi like the long haired jedi we see in the trailer in the long black robe

Other Jedi i would Like to See Released

Buerta Swan
Female Jedi
Male Jedi
Male Jedi with Beard
Female jedi 2
Ki Adi
Adi Gallia
Jedi with Battle Damage

Beast
04-11-2002, 05:32 PM
According to the lists for later this year, we will be getting a new Ki-Adi Mundi. But I think that is all we have in store for Jedi's this year. Just remember, we have 3 years before the next movie, so don't rush Hasbro to produce all of the E2 figures this year. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
04-11-2002, 05:34 PM
I want Yareal and an E1 Eeth Koth before they make hoards of Jedi for E2. :p

Wolfwood319
04-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Let's not forget "Screamin" Mace, that is due out after his deluxe figure hits.

Paul-Kenobi, I love your signature, BTW!

Lord Tenebrous
04-11-2002, 05:40 PM
Based on the amount of exposure, Barriss Offee and Bultar Swan are the most likely to hit figure status first.

Other very good Jedi prospects are a Weequay Jedi, Jedi from the Control Ship raid, and a generic Jedi with several different head sculpts (in the vein of the Imperial Officer/Rebel Trooper-type variants)

Neutral "Coruscant" versions of Luminara Unduli and Kit Fisto are also valid choices.

Paul-Kenobi
04-11-2002, 06:00 PM
Paul-Kenobi, I love your signature, BTW! z

thank you :D i knew someone would say that someday :D