PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Jango's holsters???

JEDIpartner
04-11-2002, 02:39 PM
I'm feeling pretty grumpy about this right now. None of the Jango Fett figures have holsters that work. I have the "Preview" and the Deluxe one and just saw some pictures of the next one due. NONE of them have functioning holsters. This is really bugging me. Seriously, if Zam Wesell can have a working holster, where are Jango's???

Bad Hasbro...! :frus:

CrossWizard
04-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Jango Fett "Kamino" solves all those problems

IcebergSlim
04-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by CrossWizard
Jango Fett "Kamino" solves all those problems

The preview figure is supposed to be firing his guns. If you take his guns away he looks stupid.

jblodgett
04-11-2002, 03:28 PM
More importantly-- what is the deal with that grappling hook?

i.e. where does the cord to the hook go when it is not extended? From the looks of the pictures it just kind of hangs there.

stad
04-11-2002, 03:41 PM
There is a peg on his arm that the grappling hook rope loops around, kinda like the cord on a vacuum cleaner.

LTBasker
04-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Seriously, if Zam Wesell can have a working holster, where are Jango's???

Bad Hasbro...! :frus:

Yeah I know, that's a definite waste. Her little gun is useless even, it could've been molded into the plastic and I doubt anyone would care, she can't hold it right and that blast effect is bigger than the gun itself.

JEDIpartner
04-11-2002, 03:54 PM
I got my Zam to hold the pistol... it's not too bad...

The preview figures are 50% action figure and 50% useless. :crazed:

Wolfwood319
04-11-2002, 04:03 PM
You gotta love the R3 though. That, along with the rest of the latest Astromechs are just cool. Even the "blast effect" is cool. Everytime I see that little guy, I like him more and more.

For all you Endor diorama people, put it on your R2 for his damage at the bunker.

Darth Ovori
04-11-2002, 06:09 PM
Hmm... I got now second thoughts on that Kamino Jango... The Holster basically go over his knee pads... It does'nt look right...

hango fett
04-11-2002, 06:15 PM
i just got a preview jango out of the pack and it has a little trouble standing up...and i took the clear rubber bands of the pistols..what a mistake!