PDA

View Full Version : deluxe jango

jobi
04-11-2002, 09:18 PM
my deluxe jango's left eye slot is blue, and the ridge above it is black and silver. it looks like the figure was moved a little during the painting process. Anyone else have this on their deluxe jango figure?

JEDIpartner
04-12-2002, 10:15 AM
The paint job on the deluxe Jango is pretty much subpar with the rest of the figures that have come out so far. I think the figure itself is pretty bad, but that's just my opinion.

I haven't noticed the problem you are experiencing with yours, but the black parts below the blue area are a little light on the deluxe in comparison to the preview version.

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 05:22 AM
You bought the figure, so be happy plus you got something most people haven't even layed eyes on yet. Be happy and if you don't like it that much then take it back and demand a refund!

Obi-Don
04-13-2002, 06:28 AM
I saw this figure too and wasn't to sure about it either. I didn't buy it and will have to think about some more. I like the preview one better and with money being in short supply. I will have to be very picky on what I buy.

LTBasker
04-13-2002, 07:24 AM
If you don't want the Deluxe Jango but still want one with that jetpack, the "Final Battle" one will be basically a basic version of the Deluxe only without removeable armor but it'll have a good version of that jetpack. :cool:

jobi
04-13-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Rainman
You bought the figure, so be happy plus you got something most people haven't even layed eyes on yet. Be happy and if you don't like it that much then take it back and demand a refund!

I wasn't complaing just asking. Believe me I am very pleased with my find. :D

Hellboy
04-13-2002, 01:01 PM
Overall I wasn't to impressed with the deluxe wave except for Mace Windu

BanthaPoodoo
04-13-2002, 04:50 PM
The Mace looks just like Sam Jackson, and that smile on him is something else.

The deluxe Jango is pretty neat cause of the sound effect thing.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 04:55 PM
The thing I like the most about Mace besides the resemblance is the Metal lightsaber hilt. I think this was one of the best improvements Hasbro could have done for the Jedi. I just wish that they would do it for all the Jedi. There does not need to be a magnet for them to add the metal hilts.