PDA

View Full Version : Episode II Pepsi Cans?

Evan Nash
04-11-2002, 10:34 PM
Anyone know where I can see pics of the new cans IF they exist?

Thanks!

Battle Droid
04-11-2002, 11:29 PM
Pepsi isn't having anything to do with Ep2.:(

LTBasker
04-12-2002, 04:27 AM
Last time it was with the evil pop company, this time it's with cereal companies. It just leaves ya to ponder who they'll go with for Episode III. :D

Taichi
04-12-2002, 02:07 PM
I've heard that Pepsi will do Episode II Pepsi cans, however their promotion this go around will be a LOT less extravagant.....

there will be some displays, and the cans, of course......but there won't be any fully-detailed, lifesize standups (Remember those phenominal Yoda, Maul, and Watto figurines?)....or anything like that.....

pretty much, business as usual.......

InsaneJediGirl
04-12-2002, 07:15 PM
That Maul statue was probably the best one ever made,but I think Pepsi learned this time not to go overboard on SW.

starwars92570
04-12-2002, 07:55 PM
i think many comapanys are going over board with Episode 2! come one even episode 1 didn't have cerial!

PCofmisfittoys
04-20-2002, 10:52 PM
,,yeah esp. if EP2 bombs as bad as Ep1 did in the retail world.

Taichi
04-25-2002, 07:02 PM
Man, I don't think Pepsi WILL do anything this go around....which is weird, because Frito Lay did.....and they're the same company......

oh well.....at least I still have all my cool Pepsi Episode I stuff....

Dar' Argol
04-25-2002, 11:19 PM
Do you know what I went through to get all 24 cans last time?!?!?!? Do you know how long it took to replace my Anakin can after my cat knocked it off the shelf?!?!?!?! Do you know I still did not find a Gold Yoda can, not to cash in but to have for the collection?!?!?!?!? I couldn't go through that again! :(

Taichi
05-01-2002, 03:12 PM
Dar' Argol.....I sympathize....because I do know what you went through, because I went through it too......

but, even still.....when the Special Editions came out, Pepsi did THREE cans (Vader, Stormtrooper, and R2)......and it was enough, and it was cool......

why couldn't they do that again????

Dar' Argol
05-01-2002, 08:21 PM
And what about the Japan exclusives???? They were 2 cans you stack up and it was a character. The only one I remeber seeing was the Maul. We didn't get those!!! And the full color can with Darth, Ana, and someone else I think. Couldn't find that one either!!!

I really don't want to go through all that again.

BTW, did you empty your cans or leave them full. Someone said that if you leave them full they will expode or something. I have a Coke can from when the Redskins last won the superbowl. Its full and I have had no problems with it.