PDA

View Full Version : How many Super Battle Droids & Regular Battle Droids will you be buying?

Battle Droid
04-11-2002, 10:41 PM
I'll at least buy 10 of each if not more.

Paul-Kenobi
04-11-2002, 11:14 PM
1 Super
1 BD
1 Battle Damage BD

LTBasker
04-12-2002, 02:52 AM
I'll be buying hopefully a bunch of each, not all at once though. I hope they make ALOT more Battle Droids than they do any other E2 figure cause some of them are needed for Episode 1 dioramas also.

Wolfwood319
04-12-2002, 02:57 AM
I'd like to get maybe a dozen or so regular Battle Droids, and maybe 3 or 4 Super BDs. I have a feeling though that these army builders are going to be the toughest to get of any of the new stuff though.

hango fett
04-12-2002, 06:06 AM
i'll probably get 2 of each (one in the pack, one out.)
WML
Hango

Rogue II
04-12-2002, 06:58 AM
None. I'm sure they are great, but I only collect OT figures.

I guess that means more battle droids for the rest of you.

CrossWizard
04-12-2002, 07:01 AM
Well I already have 3 of the episode 1 original Battle Droids, plus Mace Windu comes with one, so I dont think Ill buy too many of them, probably 1 Battle Droid, and 2 Super Battle Droids.

Jargo
04-12-2002, 07:48 AM
6 super battle droids
6 battle droid cream
12 battle droid brown (if they get released)
6 droidekas (when they get released)

I just bought a case of twelve boomer damage battle droids for my arena because they look good. they have knees and can be posed in a sniper position on one knee same as the security battle droid which i plan to buy a load of too.

I hope they release the dwarf spider droid from the trailer, the one with the gun for a nose and the red 'eyes', he would be so cool as a big addition. The droid that comes with deluxe shirtless Maul will fit in perfectly with the Geonosis droids. Already got mine set up. :)

LTBasker
04-12-2002, 08:21 AM
The boomer damaage on the Battle Droid's doesn't look too bad when E2 Plo is pointing his force effect thing at them, or the Clone Trooper's blast effect fits-in more when it's pointed at a Battle Droid with boomer damage on it.

Darth Ovori
04-12-2002, 09:34 AM

JEDIpartner
04-12-2002, 10:14 AM
1 Super Battle Droid...

1 Brownie the Battle Droid... (still shots confirm that there are a number of brown battle droids)

1 Droideka- it it's different from the EPISODE I version.

...if the battle droid that came packed with the deluxe Mace Windu is any indication of the quality of the new battle droids, I think you may all be very disappointed. The legs are all bent and gummy. Nasty lack of quality... bad bad bad.

brentfett
04-12-2002, 11:04 AM
I'm not into army building, so I only want 1 super battle droid. I have no interest in the regular battle droid, they seem only slightly different than the episode 1 versions.

IcebergSlim
04-12-2002, 12:08 PM
I have 1 Super Battle Droid, and I might buy a couple more in the future. Not too interested in the Battle Droids due to the Episode 1 figures

aharry
04-12-2002, 01:56 PM
On April 23rd: 2 of each including the brown variation, one to open, one on the card

I have a bunch of battle droids from Ep 1 in two separtate displays already, so unless Ep 2 gives me another display idea where I may need more, I may build up battle droids then. I will probably buy up 4 or 5 supers after the 23rd anyway.

Jargo
04-12-2002, 02:19 PM
yeah, i worried about the gummy legs but as it's somewhat cooler over here than anywhere else i thought maybe the plastic might stay a litle more solid. I feel for you guys that live in texas or california with all that sun and heat and *sigh* god, i'd take all the gummy action figures going to live somewhere sunny...... :(

Anyways, I'm hoping the destroyer droid is the one from the cancelled episode one 2-pack with jar jar. it had a better 'face' and more arm articulation. But I'm really hoping we finally get a rolled up droideka. I have six or seven already so I'm hoping they do something different with it this time. maybe packing a rolled droideka with a jedi would be cool. :)

Anyone found any pictures of the Geonosis arena playset reverse side yet? It's supposed to have the droid factory on the back of it. So far alls I've seen anywhere is the front arena part.

I'm binning my episode one battle droids, all 20 of them. useless lumps of rubbish. Maybe I'll customise a few into blown up droid parts. Add some wires and stuff, blacken the joints. Hmmm customising question calls - must dash to that section.........

SuperBattleDroid88
04-12-2002, 04:28 PM
1 of each for now and when they get down to $1.99 in about a year, I'll buy a couple more. I want a SuperBattleDroid!!!!! What are the points of articulation on the Super BattleDroid please?
Thanks!!!!
HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SBD88

Bosskman
04-12-2002, 09:18 PM
The Super BD is aticulated the same as the boomer damaged battle droid: shoulders, elbows, hips and knees. I'm gonna get a few more of these on the when they get cheeper. (and they will you know it)

Battle Droid
04-12-2002, 09:26 PM
The Super BD is aticulated the same as the boomer damaged battle droid: shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.

SWEET! :crazed:

SuperBattleDroid88
04-12-2002, 09:26 PM
Cool! That's nice that the Super Battle Droid will be pretty articulated! I thought it wouldn't be very articulated for some reason....
THANK YOU Bosskman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!! :)

SBD88

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 03:05 AM
1 of each that comes out