PDA

View Full Version : AOTC Cereal at Walmart

jedihunter25
04-12-2002, 12:30 AM
I just came back from grocery shopping at Walmart and found AOTC Cereal Collection 1 and 2. I don't know if these are sappose to be out yet but this Walmart hasn't screwed up putting AOTC figs out yet:cry: On the side of the box it does have a simple spoiler true and false quiz. I was wondering if anyone else came across these yet?

Beast
04-12-2002, 12:40 AM
Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and pour yourself a bowl, and review how good it tastes for us. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
04-12-2002, 12:44 AM
I want those Lightsaber pens, they're cute.:D

jedihunter25
04-12-2002, 12:49 AM
Tastes like kix meets lucky charms!! Not bad at all!! I was hopeing for a sceret toy- but no luck of corse.

jedihunter25
04-12-2002, 12:52 AM
You get marshmellow Clone Troopers,red light sabers,blue light sabers,Yodas,R2-D2s,Slave 1s,and Jedi Starfighters.

boss nass
04-12-2002, 08:46 AM
got mine a week ago, need more!!!!

Jedikmg
04-12-2002, 09:02 AM
I think there are going to be toy lightsabers in boxes of Cheerios and Fruit Loops and other general mills cereals.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-12-2002, 05:40 PM
I think there are going to be toy lightsabers in boxes of Cheerios and Fruit Loops and other general mills cereals.
Funny, I always thought Fruit Loops was a Kellogg's cereal.
"Follow your nose,
to the flavors of fruit, wherever they grow!":crazed:

dexter_finster
04-12-2002, 05:41 PM
the sabers will be included with Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Coaco Puffs and Reeses Puffs.

Lone Jedi
04-13-2002, 12:18 AM
I got the 2 cereal boxes a week ago too. I just picked up the Go-Gurt sticks tonight. They only had the Darth Vader/Luke pack. No luck finding any of the mainstream General Mills cereals with Episode II mail away offers though. I really want those mini Star Wars NASCAR racers! :crazed:

Jedi Drew
04-13-2002, 07:22 AM
I'm not really into NASCAR but if the cars are Monte Carlos and AOTC I'll send away for them. I have the big die cast metal one from TPM and it rocks. Well, looks like I may have to go and buy some cereal.:crazed: :crazed: Happy Hunting......

hukilu
04-13-2002, 02:09 PM
I scored both Collector boxes at a Rite Aid today! I also found a Grand Admiral Thrawn figure at the same Rite Aid - how random.
Then later I snagged the Lays chips and Cheetos with E2 3D Star Pics at Fred Meyers in Tacoma Washington.

Jedi Law Student
04-15-2002, 12:02 AM
I went to Wal-Mart tonight to see what kind of Episode II goodies I might find. They didn't have the Episode II cereal, but I had a sneaking suspicion that they might have the E II Go-Gurt. Why? Because yogurt is very perishable, and it might ***SPOILER*** (I put a lot of effort into that joke, so I hope you all like it.) But anyway, to make a long story short, my hunch was right. They had the Go-Gurt. It's in a really cool box. It will definitely make a cool collectible.

In a related? story, Spider Man was everywhere in the food aisles. They had Spider Man cereal, Spider Man pop tarts. I got a 24 can pack of Dr. Pepper, and Spider Man was even on that.

Fun stuff. Happy hunting everybody!