PDA

View Full Version : The MINI figs you want!

THE Slayer
04-12-2002, 02:17 PM
SO what Mini figs do you want?
Personally I would have liked yoda to be single molded piece about 2 blocks high. not the standard body with 1/2 pint legs.
I'd also like to see a Lando, and Queen Amidala maybe in her red throne room gown, and defienatly a Mara Jade, even though she not in the movies, and I've already thrown one together from other loose lego bodies.. but hey.

JediTricks
04-12-2002, 06:18 PM
I'm not even going to attach the legs on my Yoda figure, maybe I'll add 2 brown 1x1 square plates as feet, but his legs are going to my Ep 1 Anakin mini-figs. ;)

As for what I'd like, you have some good choices there, so beyond those, I'd like to see a 3-legged R2-D2 figure with rotating dome, an Admiral Ackbar, an AT-ST pilot, a Greedo, a different Leia (maybe with a cloth skirt a la Lego Jedi robes), a Gamorrean guard, a Jabba, a Bib Fortuna, and... well, a lot of other figures. ;)

Battle Droid
04-12-2002, 06:28 PM
Nute
Rune
Daultry Dofine
Tey How (with Droid Control Ship Bridge Playset, with 4 Pilot BD's)
Jedi Council Minifig 12 pack (with Council Room Playset.)

THE Slayer
04-13-2002, 05:53 PM
A solid lego jabba,, or one you can build? They could make a jabbas palace set and that would take care of a lot of wants JT. If they took some creative liberties and threw greedo and leia in the set, along with the gamorren, r2, jabba and some others. That would defienatly be worth the 99.99 price tag it would get slapped with.

A jedi temple would be cool BD. Then we'd get those council members in block form.

JediTricks
04-15-2002, 12:47 AM
Slayer, as for Jabba, if he doesn't look too crappy, I'll build him myself. Technically, ALL lego minifigs are "build it yourself", that's how Lucasfilm got around the exclusive "Action Figures" contract with Hasbro (the minifigs are building toys, not figures :p)

I like that idea about the Jabba's Palace playset. (Sorry, I forgot, according to LEGO, every toy they make is a "play set". :crazed: )

LusiferSam
04-15-2002, 08:03 PM
Differently the Queen and more Leias. But I'd go more of everything. More Stormtroopers, ewoks, any and every alien. I'd love to a lego Jabba too.

Matty252
04-16-2002, 10:18 PM
Padme ep2
AT-AT driver
R2-D2(3 legs)
Jabba
Skiff Guards
Lando
I cant say them all cause there so much i want

Taichi
04-17-2002, 05:59 PM
Well, the cool thing about Legos, is that since all figures have YELLOW skin (Well, until recently anyway)......there was no race involved.......

but I still want Lando and Mace, because they're the baddest bruthas in the galaxy!!!

THE Slayer
04-18-2002, 04:42 PM
Actually the new lego yoda doesn't look that bad while standing by himself. But next to the count he looks ridicously tall. His ears are kinda flimsy also.. odd for lego. Hard plastics and all.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-11-2002, 08:08 AM
A Jedi Knight army

fourtwo
05-11-2002, 04:08 PM
everything that has not been made that should.
i'd love a snowtrooper.
and a lando and mace that i didn't have to make.

Croaker
05-12-2002, 08:22 AM
What would be best is those little packs of mini-figs.
I think they used to do them for robin hood and nights - five figs in a small package.
They could do an assortment of figs, repack existing ones and give us army builders - 5 clone troopers or stormtroopers.

2-1B
05-12-2002, 01:02 PM
A scaled Jabba would be fun! I wouldn't mind a Han in Carbonite block (pun intended) that you can actually trap him in.

Slayer and JT, what aspects of the palace would you want to see in a set that size? Obviously we should be able to build a throne for the Hutt, how about a segment that includes the dungeon? And if they included a CarboHan, maybe we could build a little trophy room for him to go in.

THE Slayer
05-12-2002, 04:58 PM
The palace could rotate,, Like one side would be the throne room, and the back could be rocky like the rancor pit, then it wouldn't have to ricuosly tall. But of course the main feature would be jabba and all the extra minifigs. Maybe a rancor claw and Jedi luke could be on the pit's side. throw in some lego skeletons for fun.

JediTricks
05-13-2002, 01:38 AM
The main room, the main hall with the main door, maybe the droid dungeon.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-14-2002, 03:05 PM
We need another Amidala/Padme that isn't in that huge podrace box.

Also a Leia, cause I think she only came with the MF. Who's going to pay $90 just to get her? At least Chewie came in the AT-ST.

Besides them, Lando, Mace, a and Neimoidian.

I wish Hasbro would just start offering figure sets or the option to buy the figures individually. I guess they won't ever do that since it may break the figure licensing agreement with Hasbro that someone else pointed out.

JediTricks
05-15-2002, 12:34 AM
ManCan, what's with your "Hasbro" mistakes today? That's the 2nd one I've seen from you. :D

Anyway, LEGO did do a few figure packs, and Chewie was in one of 'em. They were 3 figs each, with display plates and info cards.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-15-2002, 11:35 AM
As I said before, JT, I hardly ever go on this thread so I'm in the perpetual Hasbro mode.

I remember the 3-packs, but I want something available in stores. Not something I'm forced to buy over the internet.

JediTricks
05-15-2002, 02:50 PM
Well, I'm assuming you don't include LEGO stores in that, so I will say that there's a good possibility that HASBRO is part of the reason we don't see true figure packs in stores since the LFL contract with LEGO doesn't allow for Lego to sell action figures, only Lego models, because Hasbro has the exclusive license for action figures.

sunblind
05-22-2002, 03:51 PM
Jedi Knight's
Clone, Scout, Sand, Snow, Air, Water...Troopers...hasnt Lucas thought of Air troopers or Water Troopers for the big time?

Aliens

sunblind
05-22-2002, 03:51 PM
well i meant jus tthe other troopers not clone, scout, sand or snow