PDA

View Full Version : 9 inch figures???

jblodgett
04-12-2002, 04:56 PM
Have any of the new 9 inch figures ever been published or presented at a Toy Fair or anything??? I don't believe I have seen a picture of what any of the new 9 inch toys are going to look like.

I am curious as to whether they will have a greater degree of articulation or not...

Beast
04-12-2002, 05:04 PM
I think the 9" line is the Unleashed line. They are more in the style of McFarlane's stuff and are almost pure statues. So far I know of 5 of them, and we have only seen 4 of them. Jango Fett w/ Boba, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Padme Amidala. The Padme one is the one we haven't seen any pictures of, as of yet. There may be more, but those are the only ones that I remember.

MTFWBY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jblodgett
04-12-2002, 05:07 PM
Hmmmm.... m a y b e

But why then does Steve list "Action Figures - 9""

and

"Unleashed"

as two separate categories of figures under 2002 - Now Saga in the picture archive?

Wolfwood319
04-12-2002, 05:08 PM
I for one am looking forward to the Unleashed line. Not as figures, obviously, but as statues. They'll look cool on my desk. I love that Maul, very comic book-esque. Same with the Anakin. I'd be interested to see how these do. I don't think they'll be very popular though, seeing as how they aren't really action figures.

Beast
04-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Good question. Hmmm, I guess we will find out once the AOTC's stuff hits. Or maybe Sir Steve or JediTricks can offer us some information on just what these are.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jblodgett
04-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Didn't we have the "unleashed" line before--

i.e. "Epic Force"???

InsaneJediGirl
04-12-2002, 06:45 PM
Yeah..This is kinda like the Epic Force line,only without a rotating base.

I must say..the Epic Force Darth Vader was good...I hope the Unleashed one will be better

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 03:21 AM
I can't wait to get the whole Unleashed set. I want the Maul mostly.