PDA

View Full Version : Zam's Speeder Review.

Battle Droid
04-12-2002, 06:16 PM
Only thing I don't like about it is the soft rubber on the front that makes the battle damage, the rubber is sort of sticky when it gets hot and stuff wants to stick to it and dirty it up, and it doesn't go very flat underneath but that's pretty well hidden when displayed. Though the battle damaged front it pretty cool, you just hit the front against something and panels fly off and the front dents up, you can have both sides dent up or just one, and there's 2 green buttons on the side of the cockpit that pops the front back into place and you just pop the panels back into place.

The cockpit is very well detailed with stickers, and has the articulated hand grips on the side, and a little radar or whatever type thing in the front and air breaks or something on the floor, and the seat is pretty cool as well.

The Preview Zam will fit in the cockpit but she won't lay down very well in it, and she's a little bit long for it, the next Zam to come out should fit pretty well in it with the articulated knees.

Grade: B for everything.

SuperBattleDroid88
04-12-2002, 07:13 PM
Gotta love those Articulated knees!!!!!!!!! :p

Battle Droid
04-12-2002, 08:38 PM
The paint is starting to come off a little on the soft rubber also.

JediTricks
04-13-2002, 02:26 PM
How detailed is the cockpit, is it just an empty egg with some sticker panels or is there a realistic version of a seat and what-not?

Battle Droid
04-13-2002, 04:41 PM
Yeah there's a seat, it's not molded into the floor, it's raised up off the floor and it's black and is in 3 sections for the head, back, and rear, with silver in between (it's all the same mold with the black sections) it's shaped sort of like this O-O---o

JediTricks
04-14-2002, 11:22 PM
thanks for the info, I can't wait to get this one.

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 10:10 AM
Me either. Sounds like a cool, low pricepoint vehicle.:)