PDA

View Full Version : At least 27 figures on the 23rd...In Stockroom

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 12:57 AM
I was secretly diging through AOTC 3 3/4" figure cases last night. These are everything that I found so far...believe it or not...they are there! And I said the heck with it and managed to get the Jar Jar (Gungan Senator). I'll post a pic if anyone wants me too...

#01 - Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
#02 - Padmé Amidala (Arena Escape)
#03 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
#04 - C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
#05 - Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
#06 - Super Battle Droid
#07 - Boba Fett (Kamina Escape)
#08 - Tusken Raider Female w/ Tusken Child
#09 - Captain Typho (Padmé's Head Of Security)
#10 - Shaak-Ti (Jedi Master)
#11 - Battle Droid (Arena Battle) (Brown)
#11 - Battle Droid (Arena Battle) (White)
#12 - Plo Koon (Arena Battle)
#13 - Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
#14 - R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)
#15 - Geonosian Warrior
#16 - Dexter Jettster (Coruscant Informant)
#17 - Clone Trooper (Red)
#18 - Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter)
#19 - Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
#20 - Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
#21 - Nikto (Jedi Master)
#22 - Anakin Skywalker (Hanger Duel)
#23 - Yoda (Jedi Master)
#24 - Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)
#25 - Taun We (Kamino Cloner)
#26 - Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
#27 - Count Dooku (Dark Lord)

SirSteve
04-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the info!

Risking your job for Jar Jar... ;)

Beast
04-13-2002, 01:34 AM
Yeah Sir Steve I agree, he made the right choice. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mandalorian Candidat
04-13-2002, 01:44 AM
Wait a minute. Hasbro is releasing at least 27 figures on 4/23? That's friggin insane! 28 if you count the two Battle Droid variants. What are they doing? Releasing every figure for the movie on the first day? What will they have by the time August rolls around? Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Temple Loungewear) and Mace Windu (Pimp Daddy Zoot Suit)?

With EP1 we had 8 C1 figures (11 if you count the other three BD variants), 5 C2 figures, and 5 C3 figures for a total of only 18. This means that either Hasbro is going to release all the figures super fast or they have a greater number of characters/resculpts than EP1 and will be sending them out in larger waves.

Anyways, are these figures grouped in collections like they were in POTF, POTJ, and EP1?

I think it would be a great idea to figure out exactly what will be released figure wise on 4/23 and what the case breakdown is so we will be on the lookout for the shortpacked ones.

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 01:51 AM
I am sorry, but I am just an impatient person and yes, I'd lose my job to Jar Jar or anyone else. Its really not all that pleasant anyways. It just goes to show the that A: People don't care at Wal-Mart or B: They are just stupid. A: takes effect more than B:. I got lots of friends and they are my connections or so called helper. Just type in POTJ UPC #'s in the place of the AOTC figure and be gone with it. I already got wave 1 collection 1. I forget what the one the Jar Jar is from. I think maybe Collection 2 Wave 3, but later today when I go in, I'll be getting...

I have these 5 stashed elsewhere. And to everyone, I know its unfair and wrong to just do what I did to get these, but atleast I am NOT scalping them. They are for my own collection. Good hunting people and only 10 days and they will be on every toy shelf in America.

therock0603
04-13-2002, 02:22 AM
So Dooku and Hangar Duel Ani are gonna be out on 4/23? Dang. Awesome.

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 02:24 AM
Yep

Mandalorian Candidat
04-13-2002, 02:28 AM
Rainman, did you get your list of AOTC figures by looking in the cases or from Hasbro? Do you also have the case breakdown?

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 02:28 AM
Hey SirSteve, I remembered what the box said now and what was in it.

Collection 2 Wave 3

#19 - 2x - Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
#20 - 2x - Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
#21 - 2x - Nikto (Jedi Master)
#24 - 2x - Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)
#25 - 2x - Taun We (Kamino Cloner)
#26 - 2x - Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)

therock0603
04-13-2002, 02:29 AM
That's just bad as crap. Well then I'll probably be gettin Dooku, Hangar Duel Ani, Padme, Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, Zam Wesell, Yoda, Clonetrooper, Jar Jar, and C-3P0 on 4/23. I already have Boba, Plo Koon, Typho, Battle Droid, Shaak Ti, and the Tusken Raider figures. Found them at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago.

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
Rainman, did you get your list of AOTC figures by looking in the cases or from Hasbro? Do you also have the case breakdown?

No...I got these figures from 1 case from the WM I work at. I just found the list I made yesterday. I'll post it here soon...later today, I am going to see what I missed or what I had seen twice. I'll have it all straightened out tonight.

And yes, I hope to have more case breakdowns.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-13-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Rainman

No...I got these figures from 1 case from the WM I work at. I just found the list I made yesterday. I'll post it here soon...later today, I am going to see what I missed or what I had seen twice. I'll have it all straightened out tonight.

And yes, I hope to have more case breakdowns.

Sounds good. Let us know what you can. Thanks. :)

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 03:17 AM
Okay, so here is what I have as of right now. All of these figures that are listed show a 200+ on-hand in the WM system where I work. It might be an error on the ones at the very bottom without card #'s yet, but they also show a 200+ on-hand. Good possibilty of 29 and no more than 35 hopefully on April 23!:eek:

#06 - Super Battle Droid
#07 - Boba Fett (Kamina Escape)
#08 - Tusken Raider Female w/ Tusken Child
#09 - Captain Typho (Padmé's Head Of Security)
#10 - Shaak-Ti (Jedi Master)
#11 - Battle Droid (Arena Battle) (Brown)
#11 - Battle Droid (Arena Battle) (White)
#12 - Plo Koon (Arena Battle)
#15 - Geonosian Warrior
#16 - Dexter Jettster (Coruscant Informant)
#17 - Clone Trooper (Red)
#18 - Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter)
#23 - Yoda (Jedi Master)
#31 - Orn Free Ta (Ryloth Senator)
#32 - Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master)

Chewbacca (Cloud City)
Djas Puhr (Alien Bounty Hunter)
Endor Rebel Soldier
Han Solo (Endor Raid)
Massiff
Supreme Chancellor (assuming this is Chancellor Palpatine)

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 04:28 AM
I hope this helps alot of people!:D

CrossWizard
04-13-2002, 08:12 AM

Man, you actually saw those 2 figures and held them in your hands? but decided to get Jar Jar? :sur:

Jargo
04-13-2002, 08:25 AM
Great Scott!! How in the world is a man supposed to keep up with this insanity? And there's vehicles and a beast too!!!!!! I think I may just have to resort to crime and extortion to afford this stuff. :evil:

JonoFett
04-13-2002, 09:55 AM
If this is April's schedule, I hate to think what's in store for May. Does anyone (i.e. Rainman) have any clue as to May's line-up?

DeadEye
04-13-2002, 10:01 AM
My god...this is great!!! thank goodness hangar duel ani and dooku are coming out on the 23rd...it would be stupid to make us wait months and months for CENTRAL CHARACTERS...;)

Freedom
04-13-2002, 10:18 AM
What about Delux Figures?

SuperBattleDroid88
04-13-2002, 10:31 AM
:zzz: Are you sure or am I just dreaming.................. :confused:
WHAT!!!! :eek: I'M NOT DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!! HORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
wait....... where am I going to get all that money?? :confused:
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
:dead:

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by CrossWizard

Man, you actually saw those 2 figures and held them in your hands? but decided to get Jar Jar? :sur:

Yes b/c there were very few Jar Jar's and lots of the other ones.

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by JonoFett
If this is April's schedule, I hate to think what's in store for May. Does anyone (i.e. Rainman) have any clue as to May's line-up?

Not clue...All I know is whats coming out on the 23rd!

Jedi_Rainman
04-13-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Freedom
What about Delux Figures?

Obi-Wan
Dooku
Mace
Jango

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 03:59 PM
For a case assortment breakdown and Asst # got to:
Case Assortments Saga (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=180)

Jedi_Rainman, not to discount your reporting on all the figs for the 23rd release but can you get me the UPC for the Royal Guard, Tuan We, Anakin Skywalker (Hanger Duel), Count Dooku (Dark Lord), Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master), and Yoda (Jedi Master)? Or just the WM Item # for that wave so I can check and see when we are getting it in. I thought that all WM's get the Items at the same time but I might be wrong. If you can get me that info ASAP i'd appreicate it. Thanx.

steve3p0
04-13-2002, 07:40 PM
wow. we're guaranteed between 19 and 27 new figures, all in one day and those are just the basic figures...i can't imagine what you guys who also collect multiples or the vehicles or the legos will do....
.... i say the more there are, the better i like it... i wouldnt be surprised if we saw 27 - 35 including some we thought wouldn't be seen until may. why ? because all the toys will sell best now through mid summer... its in the seller's best interest :greedy: to have everything out for sale right now when star wars interest is at a peak.

Wolfwood319
04-13-2002, 09:05 PM
!@#$%^&*

This is getting ridiculous. We're getting up to 30 plus figures, vehicles, beasts, etc. all in one day. Then we won't get anything for 4 months, probably. It seems they just decided to release all their summer products on the 23rd.

I've decided to pace myself though. I'm going to get a handful of figures a week or so. About 6-10 on the 23rd, maybe a vehicle or two as well. But I'm pacing myself, we all know these will be flooding the shelves for months.

LTBasker
04-14-2002, 03:36 AM
Jedi_Rainman, did you actually see the figures? What exactly did you see which said there was Dooku and them? Maybe you were mistaking on the numbers?

I'm still hoping there aren't anymore than 19 figures on the 23rd. :D 27-30 definitely sounds like way too much for one day after what happened with the E1 figures.

Sith Lord 0498
04-14-2002, 10:40 AM
Jedi_Rainman, have you physically seen these items that you reported?

Chewbacca (Cloud City)
Endor Rebel Soldier
Han Solo (Endor Raid)
Massiff

Not that I'm denying you saw these listed in the computer, but if you actually saw them with your own eyes, then that would really be fantastic since there's a chance that other Wal-Marts have them too. Personally, I'm dying to grab Endor Rebel Soldier, Massiff, and most definitely Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

JediDan
04-14-2002, 11:51 AM
His original post said he was searching through all the cases in the backroom at WalMart and from the sounds of it he had seen figures 1-27 ending at Dooku. Did I interpret it wrong?? Hope not, that just sounds WAY too cool to be true. The more the merrier.

INDIANA
04-14-2002, 12:15 PM
How ironic. My own credibility was questioned here just last week and now I am going to question someone elses.

You SAW, HELD IN YOUR HANDS all the figures you mentioned?

Dooku, Anakin, ORN FREE TAA?!?!?!

I think there are a lot of people with contacts at stores all over, including myself. I haven't had ONE person tell me they have seen a Clonetrooper captain in a storeroom yet, let alone Orn Free Taa.

I have managed to get everything through the Taun We wave with no problem. I have asked repeatedly about the Clonetrooper captain and Dooku waves with no luck.

Hey, no offense. If these are out on the 23rd I'll be the first to appologize....I think we MAY see the Zam and Clonetrooper and that's it.

INDIANA
04-14-2002, 12:23 PM
I really don't want to seem too judgemental....I just find it unusual that in all the forums at all the different sites I look at daily, I have yet to see anyone mention they have these figures or seen them at a retail (or private) location. If 1 other reader comes on and states he has at least SEEN one of these figures in a storeroom somewhere or bought one on-line, my level of confidence would go up considerably. I guess it is true SOMEONE has to be the FIRST to see them.....so....who's SECOND?????

CrossWizard
04-14-2002, 12:23 PM
I really want to believe him since I want those 2 figures(Anakin and Dooku) to be on the shelves the 23rd, but seeing as there has not been any other reports, or indications(ebay, or foreign dealers), much less any proof, Im gonna hold off my expectations and go along with my original purchase plan.

INDIANA
04-14-2002, 12:25 PM
It may also help if the guy running this site and giving out all the information would make a comment....

so....

JAR JAR.....

heard anything?????

Beast
04-14-2002, 12:43 PM
All I have heard for sure is 22 figures, with a possibility that some stores may have gotten the last 4 figures of the first 26 (Anakin, Zam, Yoda, and CloneTrooper) that were due out closer to the movie release. Due to the massive amount of stores that upped their orders at the last minute, due to rumors of the movie being a much bigger hit and better film then E1, caused Hasbro to rush more figures and cases out, including some that included figures that weren't meant to be released until May.

Even if we do get all 26 of the figures due to be on the shelves on or before the movie release, I doubt highly that we will see any figures beyond the first 26. Some would have shown up on Ebay by now. Infact, some stores that didn't increase their original orders, may actually only have 19-22 figures on the 23rd. I know for a fact that Federation toys, when he got his cases in, only recieved 22. He didn't get the Anakin: Hanger Duel wave.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

INDIANA
04-14-2002, 12:56 PM
Ahhh..Jar Jar.....I hate you / I love you !

Beast
04-14-2002, 01:00 PM
As to the early unexpected apperances of the Count Dooku basic figure. According to the grapevine, Hasbro realized that it was a big mistake to not include a figure of him in the first few waves of figures. So I believe that they at the last minute packed him into the assortment with the Anakin: Hanger Duel wave. Thats why there has been some reports of him being found, and other reports of people finding everything but him. Just another issue to confuse the issues of how many we are getting. Don't ya just love Hasbro sometimes. :crazed:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SuperBattleDroid88
04-14-2002, 01:55 PM
Jedi RainMan???!??!?! uh..... Which figures did you actually see in PERSON?
Thanks!
SBD88

bigbarada
04-14-2002, 02:36 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself, Jedi Rainman, about taking advantage of your employee status and stashing figures for later. I'd do the same in your position, just not sure if I would admit to it.:eek: As long as they are for your personal collection I don't see how anyone could have a problem with it outside of simple jealousy.

I really hope my Wal-Mart gets the Anakin hangar and Dooku wave.

NesteaFett
04-14-2002, 04:20 PM
I stated it once and I'll state it again. I have been the second to confirm that Dooku's release will be on the 23rd. I don't know how many though. There were two in the only box I opened. They were stashed with Clonetrooper Red, Zam Wessel, Anakin Hangar Duel, and Yoda. All magnificent and will be the figures everyone flocks too, or should flock too, on the 23rd. I posted earlier that I will put up picks of the back today. Just waiting to get this damned camera hooked to the computer.

JonoFett
04-14-2002, 05:54 PM

Not clue...All I know is whats coming out on the 23rd! Do you expect to be still employed at your current place of work by May?:D ;)

Thanks, BTW, for the info.:)

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Jedi_Rainman, did you actually see the figures? What exactly did you see which said there was Dooku and them? Maybe you were mistaking on the numbers?

I'm still hoping there aren't anymore than 19 figures on the 23rd. :D 27-30 definitely sounds like way too much for one day after what happened with the E1 figures.

Yes I did see the figures.

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Sith Lord 0498
Jedi_Rainman, have you physically seen these items that you reported?

Chewbacca (Cloud City)
Endor Rebel Soldier
Han Solo (Endor Raid)
Massiff

Not that I'm denying you saw these listed in the computer, but if you actually saw them with your own eyes, then that would really be fantastic since there's a chance that other Wal-Marts have them too. Personally, I'm dying to grab Endor Rebel Soldier, Massiff, and most definitely Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

No, I listed these because I found them in the computer as being 240+ on-hand, but I have yet to find them.

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by JediDan
His original post said he was searching through all the cases in the backroom at WalMart and from the sounds of it he had seen figures 1-27 ending at Dooku. Did I interpret it wrong?? Hope not, that just sounds WAY too cool to be true. The more the merrier.

Yes, I did see the Dooku and Hanger Duel Anakin. They will be released on the 23rd.

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by INDIANA
How ironic. My own credibility was questioned here just last week and now I am going to question someone elses.

You SAW, HELD IN YOUR HANDS all the figures you mentioned?

Dooku, Anakin, ORN FREE TAA?!?!?!

I think there are a lot of people with contacts at stores all over, including myself. I haven't had ONE person tell me they have seen a Clonetrooper captain in a storeroom yet, let alone Orn Free Taa.

I have managed to get everything through the Taun We wave with no problem. I have asked repeatedly about the Clonetrooper captain and Dooku waves with no luck.

Hey, no offense. If these are out on the 23rd I'll be the first to appologize....I think we MAY see the Zam and Clonetrooper and that's it.

I assure you...I have held them in the palms of my hands.

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by SuperBattleDroid88
Jedi RainMan???!??!?! uh..... Which figures did you actually see in PERSON?
Thanks!
SBD88

Everything up to Dooku!

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 11:04 PM
Do you expect to be still employed at your current place of work by May?:D ;)

Thanks, BTW, for the info.:)

Yes...I do actually. My Star Wars collecting means more to me than a simple job like Wal-Mart. I only work at Wal-Mart because I got sick of McDonald's!!! There are more and better job awaiting anyways. Wal-Mart will be gone once I get out of college in which then I will be going into web design and multimedia graphics.

derek
04-14-2002, 11:04 PM
if anakin hanger duel is coming out on the 23rd, then the biggest peg warmer will definately be farmer ani!:)

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by derek
if anakin hanger duel is coming out on the 23rd, then the biggest peg warmer will definately be farmer ani!:)

Um...yeah...um...whatever

Jedi_Rainman
04-15-2002, 12:37 AM
Oh well...Wal-Mart might have locked up there AOTC toy stash which is pointless, but I still got 14 figures. I got half atleast which is better than a few or none at all.

#06 - Super Battle Droid

jedibear
04-15-2002, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the heads-up jedi_rainman....

Wow....what a list! That's alot of figures for first night! Addding insult to the injury around here (norcal/northbay) our TRU is NOT doing midnight madness and our WM's are NOT 24/7's. Oh well...a few more hours won't hurt!

I'm gonna have to pace myself too....just the figures & AC initially....beasts, deluxes & vehicles will have to wait. (I want to get the book & graphic novel too...already have the score)....

Jedi_Rainman
04-15-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by jedibear
Thanks for the heads-up jedi_rainman....

Wow....what a list! That's alot of figures for first night! Addding insult to the injury around here (norcal/northbay) our TRU is NOT doing midnight madness and our WM's are NOT 24/7's. Oh well...a few more hours won't hurt!

I'm gonna have to pace myself too....just the figures & AC initially....beasts, deluxes & vehicles will have to wait. (I want to get the book & graphic novel too...already have the score)....

The Wal-Mart I work at isn't 24/7 either. I just work there and get my figures by having my friends typing in the UPC # of POTJ figures. The perfect plan. To bad its all locked up now. And as I have said before, I only get 1 of each toy and I do not sell them or scalp them. They are for my collection and mine alone.

steve3p0
04-15-2002, 12:39 PM
Jedi_Rainman ,
thanks for giving us the heads up from wal-mart. i hope your good finds will be equaled by all other collectors next week.

Sith Lord 0498
04-15-2002, 01:08 PM
Take another look at the new Hasbro Star Wars site. If you click on the figures listed in the "Latest Products" menu, they have release dates listed. Count Dooku is not on the list, but Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel) is and it has a release date of April 23rd. This seems to be as official a list as you can get right now. So based on that, Anakin Hangar Duel is a "go" on the 23rd, but Dooku is questionable.

LTBasker
04-15-2002, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't trust Hasbro at this point, these are also the people that said "about 14" should show up, but then the Sen. Jar-Jar wave was found and it was all downhill from there. :D

Beast
04-15-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Sith Lord 0498
Take another look at the new Hasbro Star Wars site. If you click on the figures listed in the "Latest Products" menu, they have release dates listed. Count Dooku is not on the list, but Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel) is and it has a release date of April 23rd. This seems to be as official a list as you can get right now. So based on that, Anakin Hangar Duel is a "go" on the 23rd, but Dooku is questionable.
They don't have Luminara Unduli or Taun We listed either, but they are known to most likely be avaliable at all stores on the 23rd. So not listing Dooku could just be an oversight, or they consider him to much of a spoiler to show him on the site yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sith Lord 0498
04-15-2002, 02:05 PM
Yes that's true. All I'm saying is that for now there's at least something relatively official to reference. I'm sure that we'll find many more figures on the 23rd (and I'm hoping that Dooku is among them). My post was mostly in response to those questioning the availability of Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel). It's been sighted in stockrooms all over, but now even Hasbro is saying that it's scheduled for 4/23. So the uncertainty of this figure is relatively over with. The rest, for now, are truly "wait and see" situations.

JonoFett
04-15-2002, 02:10 PM
The checklist, which I assume relates to April 23rd releases, lists Dooku, Taun We and Luminara, to name but 3. These must surely be scheduled for the pegs in 8 days. They're already on ebay for heavens sake. What's with the big debate. :-)

Beast
04-15-2002, 02:18 PM
The checklist, which I assume relates to April 23rd releases, lists Dooku, Taun We and Luminara, to name but 3. These must surely be scheduled for the pegs in 8 days. They're already on ebay for heavens sake. What's with the big debate. :-)
The checklist that was posted is just a page from the catalog that comes with the Coruscant Speeders and I believe the other vehicles as well. It's not accurate for the 23rd, due to the fact it lists figures I can gurantee won't show up that day, "[28] Mace Windu: Geonosian Rescue, [29] Luke Skywalker: Bespin Duel, and [30] Darth Vader: Bespin Duel." I never trust Ebay for whats going to be avaliable either. Since stuff has been showing up early from overseas on there, case in point the Fan Club exclusive Ki-Adi-Mundi thats doesn't even have a scheduled release date yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JonoFett
04-15-2002, 02:21 PM
Do you forsee, JarJar, that complete list of figures being released on 23/4?

JediDan
04-15-2002, 04:20 PM
JediRainman... You don't think one of your Walmart managers found out about you looking through and buying some of the figs? Hence the reason the locked them up?? Hope not.

That must have been SO hard to look at all those figures and not be able to buy what you wanted freely, especially without the hassle of other collectors around you grabbing every which way.

Well, thanks for the great tips and lists on what will be available. I just hope that all those figures will be available at all stores come 4/23 and not just a few stores. Good Luck come 4/23. :D

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 05:24 PM
As far as everything that Wal-Mart will have check the Case Assorment section. Everything on that list for basic figs has come in to Wal-Mart. I have personally held every fig(well, ok not every fig). The Taun We, Count Dooku, Royal Guard, Yoda, and Hanger Ani will be out 4/23 if the store near you receives them in time. My store just got them in this morning.

Beast
04-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol
As far as everything that Wal-Mart will have check the Case Assorment section. Everything on that list for basic figs has come in to Wal-Mart. I have personally held every fig(well, ok not every fig). The Taun We, Count Dooku, Royal Guard, Yoda, and Hanger Ani will be out 4/23 if the store near you receives them in time. My store just got them in this morning.
That's what I think is gonna happen as well, alot of stores that have had the figures in the storeroom for a while, haven't ordered anymore so won't get the cases with the newer figures until they sell what the have. So those figures won't be everywhere on the 23rd. Not that I am complaining, there is already way to much coming out that day anyway, but most of my favorite figures are included with those waves.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
04-15-2002, 05:51 PM
Well the Hangar Duel Ani is useless unless they release Dooku for him to fight...and I've always said, they need to make a Hangar Duel Obi-Wan, with slashes on his arms and legs from Dooku's attack...and Obi-Wan can be lying down, with "agonized look on his face-action!"

Jedikmg
04-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Well on the Hasbro website not only do they have Anakin Hanger Duel listed as coming out on the 23rd. The also have then new Qui Gon and the basic mace windu figures listed as coming out on the 23rd.

Jedi_Rainman
04-15-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by JediDan
JediRainman... You don't think one of your Walmart managers found out about you looking through and buying some of the figs? Hence the reason the locked them up?? Hope not.

That must have been SO hard to look at all those figures and not be able to buy what you wanted freely, especially without the hassle of other collectors around you grabbing every which way.

Well, thanks for the great tips and lists on what will be available. I just hope that all those figures will be available at all stores come 4/23 and not just a few stores. Good Luck come 4/23. :D

Nope, they caught a few guys hiding them though, one from 3rd shift, the other from receiving. They got there arses chewed out and got a write-up from what I heard. Thanks to them I lost my opportunity. Oh well, 14 out of 27 isn't bad. Its more than half.

Dryanta
04-15-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
I had a guy bring me one of his Harleys once to check out for him.
He said it was making a sound."well what does it sound like?"
His reply"Sounds like all my money being sucked out of my wallet!"I laughed,he didn't.
Now I know how he felt. 27 basic figures,five ships,4 dlx figs.,1 beast and 2 12'.In one night.Man oh Man

Jedi_Rainman
04-15-2002, 08:27 PM
I thought three 12" figures came out on April 23?

Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dryanta
04-15-2002, 09:25 PM
I'm only buying two of them.Thanks for asking though.:)

Beast
04-15-2002, 09:27 PM
But which two? That's what we all want to know. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dryanta
04-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Well here is the answer you'ra all dying to hear:rolleyes: Anakin and Obi Wan.I'll also get Dooku when he shows up.May Maybe?

Mandalorian Candidat
04-15-2002, 10:23 PM

Nope, they caught a few guys hiding them though, one from 3rd shift, the other from receiving. They got there arses chewed out and got a write-up from what I heard. Thanks to them I lost my opportunity. Oh well, 14 out of 27 isn't bad. Its more than half.

How would you like to be one of those guys! That's pretty funny. Imagine getting fired over something like that.

WM Employee's Wife: Hi honey, why the long face?

WM Stocker: Uh I just got fired.

WM Employee's Wife: Why? Did you uncover some crooked scheme at work? Blow the whistle on your boss?

WM Stocker: No I got caught hiding AOTC toys that come out next week.

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

I think for the longest time we've been waiting to hear about stockers and backroom people getting shafted for skimming toys.

Jedi_Rainman
04-15-2002, 11:01 PM
lol...thats funny

They didn't get fired b/c they didn't buy them, but it is against policy for employees to get anything new before the customer or likewise even be on the floor, but the way I see it, even though I am an employee, I paid for them, and thats that. Atleast I am a nice employee and leaving the Dooku for customers on the 23rd, I got Jar Jar (senator) instead, but I will be there on the 23rd to get my toys at 7 a.m. So its fair game for anyone now and it won't take me long seeing that I already 14 out of 27 figures. Plus I know everything that is there and got my list ready for next tuesday!

Jedi_Rainman
04-16-2002, 09:40 PM
There will be 27 figures out on april 23. Most people will only find 24 because lots of stores had all there shipments before they started to put the Dooku and the other 2 in the cases.

Jedi_Rainman
04-18-2002, 01:17 PM
I just thought that any new people would have use of these so I revived them!:D

Jedi Clint
04-18-2002, 04:07 PM
There will be 27 figures out on april 23. Most people will only find 24 because lots of stores had all there shipments before they started to put the Dooku and the other 2 in the cases.

Which 2, besides Dooku, are you referring to?

Beast
04-18-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
Which 2, besides Dooku, are you referring to?
I think he's refering to the Anakin Skywalker: Hanger Duel and the Yoda figure. There is a case assortment that has the Red CloneTrooper and Zam Wesell, but not the other two. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Rainman
04-19-2002, 04:22 AM
Yes exactly...thanks for covering me there JJB. Well appreciated.

Beast
04-19-2002, 04:32 AM
Yes exactly...thanks for covering me there JJB. Well appreciated.
Hey no problems, I may as well put all my excessive geeky knowledge of just about everything Star Wars to good use. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Rainman
04-20-2002, 01:07 AM
Cool...now on with the Celebration 2 figure.