View Full Version : There has to be someone...

04-13-2002, 10:40 AM
who knows what the stuff is called to make custums, is it apoxie or what, and can you give me a few name brands, and some good paint names, and the colors that most look like the jedi robes.

04-13-2002, 12:00 PM
You're probably referring to sculpey and super sculpey that is used by most customizers. It comes in plain and a variety of colors. As for paints, Testors is the widely known brand and also comes in a wide range of colors. Both can be found in model/hobby shops as well as craft stores. You might be able to find them in WalMarts/KB/TRU and maybe cheaper, but the available colors might be less than what's available at the model/hobby stores.

04-13-2002, 01:10 PM
thanks i jus noticed that on anotha site

04-15-2002, 09:18 PM
I've found that most acrylic paints found at craft stores work really well. Stuff like Americana and Ceramcoat paints. That's all I ever use.