PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber handles...

SuperBattleDroid88
04-13-2002, 06:48 PM
Are all the new AOTC Jedi going to have the metal lightsaber handle? Just wondering......... :rolleyes:

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 07:11 PM
No. The only one's I have seen with the metal hilts is Obi Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase), Kit Fisto, and Mace Windu (deluxe):(. I wish they all did. It really makes those figs IMO.

SuperBattleDroid88
04-13-2002, 10:01 PM
I also think they look better with a metal hilt..............
Thanks for the information!!!!! :)

SBD88

Unit-01
04-13-2002, 10:06 PM
The ones with magnets only.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Unit-01
The ones with magnets only.

Not true, Anakin Skywalker (Outland Disguise) has a magnet in his had but his lightsaber is not metal. Its a molded peice of Bantha PooDoo jamed onto his arm with the upper arm hollowed out so they can stick the blade up there and try to make him like some Early Bird Special Luke Skywalker wannbe:mad:!!! I really hate that fig.

Unit-01
04-13-2002, 10:36 PM
Well only ones with magnets on their hand and a metal lightsaber. ;)

Jedi_Rainman
04-14-2002, 12:50 AM
I think it would be cooler if they made them ALL with the magnets.

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Rainman
I think it would be cooler if they made them ALL with the magnets.

I really don't like the magnets. It creates a nasty lump in some of the figs hands. They have issues:eek:

[i]Originally posted by SuperBattleDroid88
Are all the new AOTC Jedi going to have the metal lightsaber handle? Just wondering.........

New update. Count Dooku comes with a metal lightsaber in addtion to his reuglar one. But there appears to be no magnet in his hand:eek:. Hanger Ani also comes with an extra metal lightsaber. Yoda is also equiped with one as well. That is all . . . . . .

Paul-Kenobi
04-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Anakin Hanger Duel has one Metal Lightsaber

Obi-Wan plot from the looks of it also has a metal lightsaber and i think Dooky DL also has a green metal hilt.

RooJay
04-15-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol

Not true, Anakin Skywalker (Outland Disguise) has a magnet in his had but his lightsaber is not metal. Its a molded peice of Bantha PooDoo jamed onto his arm with the upper arm hollowed out so they can stick the blade up there and try to make him like some Early Bird Special Luke Skywalker wannbe:mad:!!! I really hate that fig.

I'm with you Dar'Argol! I always hated that particular lightsaber feature...even when it was state of the art back in '78! Even back then I wished my Tattooine Luke had normal arms. I plan on finding a replacement arm for him from some other figure and customizing him to the the way he should!