PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

BobaFett
04-14-2002, 05:55 PM
Does anyone know the rare figures that will be in EP II? Could you please list them. Thanks

JEDIpartner
04-14-2002, 06:10 PM
It seemed as if Darth Maul would be the rarer figure at the onset of EPISODE I. Look how THAT changed. Start with minor characters and see which ones fly off the shelves the first couple weeks of their release and you'll know by that method. I don't think that anyone can say for certain WHICH figures will be there "rare" ones.

BobaFett
04-14-2002, 06:14 PM
I see what you mean that fig is going for a dollar a dozen.

Jargo
04-14-2002, 06:32 PM
From reading other threads it seems that Taun We might be quite hard to find if it's one that people are grabbing. But then again it could be a pegwarmer in a couple of weeks. I'd say it's rather up in the air right now until all the stores start selling and the true availability starts showing which ones are shortpacked. But the figures with scenic insert cards seem to be the ones that might turn out to be the collectibles of this line. Or is it the other way round - the ones without the card inserts? Either way those alone will make the hunt more fun for variant collectors. maybe it was deliberate? Who knows but the mighty Hasbro.

LTBasker
04-14-2002, 11:41 PM
Jango Fett from what I've heard has been called "the next Darth Maul" so I'm guessing army-builders might be a little harder to get since we've got some definitely nice army-builders coming and possibly some Jedi, Boba Fett and Jango Fett could be kinda hard to get due to scalpers.

Wolfwood319
04-14-2002, 11:45 PM
I think the scalpers and collectors will be going for the Jedi and the Army Builders at this point. But from the case break downs I've seen, everything is pretty much being released in equal numbers. If a figure is only 1 per this case, it'll be 2 per the other case.