PDA

View Full Version : SWEII Comic Book

BanthaPoodoo
04-15-2002, 11:30 AM
Right now in the alt.binaries.starwars newsgroup they have posted the entire Star Wars Episode II comic book.

The person that posted it did not put it in any kind of sequence so it takes a little work to get it together. But it contains the missing parts of the script thats been floating around.

** edit ** Some of the pics are of a lesser quality, but I guess you could follow along with the pics.

JEDIpartner
04-15-2002, 05:04 PM
I can't ever get on these news sites... :(

DeadEye
04-15-2002, 05:05 PM
I picked up the comic at a Barnes & Noble on Saturday.

BanthaPoodoo
04-15-2002, 05:07 PM
Go to Xnews.3dnews.net and get xnews, probably on of if not the best news reader.

Also your isp should have some form of news service i.e. news.whatever.com as the server name.

Then download away!!!!

Only thing I see after I downloaded it is that some pics are blurry and the sequencing is nowhere to be found.

JEDIpartner
04-23-2002, 08:31 PM
Okay... I picked up the Graphic Novel this evening...

Can I just say... this movie is going to ROCK!!! Even if the dialogue isn't "word for word" true to the final cut (which one can tell it's not based on the trailers), the story is fantastic!! I like the way it is all laid out. It makes sense and isn't a series of meetings like TPM. Now that we've met all the main parties involved... there's no need for that. I can't wait for the film!

Darth Ovori
04-23-2002, 09:18 PM
I can get on alt.binaries.starwars, but theres nothing to down load...

Guess I'll have to buy the comic when it comes out like I was already planning to...