PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Clones pictures.

Pendo
04-15-2002, 01:15 PM
It's the first time I've seen this picture, don't know wether you've all seen it. It's the same room from ANH where Luke has a drink of blue milk and is classed as having a meal with his Aunt and Uncle...:crazed:. Just seeing this dining room in Episode II made me feel all funny inside (a good funny :)) and it really looks like it IS Star Wars. It will really bring back memories.
Note that Anakin is sitting in the same place as Luke sat, does this mean anything...? Probably not.
Also I have the same chairs in my back garden :happy:.

PENDO!

Beast
04-15-2002, 01:26 PM
Cool pic Pendo. Thanks for posting it, have any more intresting ones for us to drool over in anticipation for the movie? I have to agree, it's nice to see the Lars homestead in E2. Makes me hate the fact that we also have 3 more years to wait for E3.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
04-15-2002, 01:40 PM
That was one location that I completely loved ever since I was a kid. There was so much attention paid to the "domestic" detailing here. The fact that you got to see something as common as a kitchen in a science fantasy film was a nice touch. I sort of put it back to possible "day to day" living.

I swear I will probably get tingles seeing this on the screen as well.

JetsAndHeels
04-15-2002, 01:46 PM
Its a great thing. It helps bridge the gap between the new prequels and the original trilogy. Nothing familiar was seen in EP1, except the sands of Tattooine. Now in AOTC, we will finally get a look at the familiar homestead. Man I cant wait!!

LTBasker
04-15-2002, 01:51 PM
Cliegg: "Anakin... Padme... Did you know this table is more memorable than you? Look, a dried blue milk spot from the 70s filming."

Pendo
04-15-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Cool pic Pendo. Thanks for posting it, have any more intresting ones for us to drool over in anticipation for the movie?

I found that pic over at Episode-X. There are a few more there but most of them have been seen already. Click here (http://www.episode-x.com/episode2/index.php#575).

PENDO!

Eternal Padawan
04-15-2002, 03:52 PM
Well, we've seen the garage, so why not the kitchen, too? I like the EU airspeeder painted pale yellow sitting outside the garage where Luke's T-16 will sit two decades later.

Lord Tenebrous
04-15-2002, 09:12 PM
Here are a couple I snagged off the net...

Mace, Dooku, and Jango

Lord Tenebrous
04-15-2002, 09:14 PM
Anakin vs. Zam

Lord Tenebrous
04-15-2002, 09:15 PM
Something to make the women tingle

Lord Tenebrous
04-15-2002, 09:17 PM
Disarming Our Hero

jawaboy
04-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Looks like his arm fell off or something. Must be a prop problem.

Beast
04-15-2002, 09:49 PM
Cool, I guess that confirms just exactly at what point of his body that his arm gets cut off. Seems a bit further up then I originally thought, I assumed that it would be at or just below the elbow. Thanks alot Lord Tenebrous, you have earned yourself a Klondike bar. :D

Intresting note, looking at Obi-Wan's leg wound. It doesn't look like a lightsaber slash. It looks like Dooku may stab him in the leg with his lightsaber. Makes sense, since the saber is styled more for fencing moves, playing to Christopher Lee's talented fencing style. Just an observation, since the wound is almost perfectly round.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-16-2002, 01:24 AM
:eek: Ani's arm - grotesque! I love it!
Nice observation on the stab wound Binksy, I wonder how deep it went.

Zam - I love the idea of a relentless Anakin cutting into her speeder.

Homestead - yes, it's a beautiful image. I can't help but notice Owen sitting next to Cliegg, eventually he will move up to that head seat. :)

Dooku/Mace/Jango - Is Mace threatening Jango, giving Dooku some sort of ultimatum?

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 01:32 AM
Nice pics!

Well, I guess the rumors of him losing it above the elbow were correct.

Anakin on Zam's speeder reminds me of something out of one of the Batman movies, for some reason.

I think that is the first nipple shot in any star wars movie to date.:eek:

2-1B
04-16-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
I think that is the first nipple shot in any star wars movie to date.:eek:

Nope, that distinguishment goes to Femi Taylor (?) the woman who played Oola.

And I forgot to comment about that pic in my initial post - what gives with the singular nipple? Was it the only one they could get cold enough to get the shot the way George W wanted it? :confused:

Beast
04-16-2002, 01:55 AM
Well, I think Wolfwood319 meant, intended nipples. Since the out of the netting shot wasn't planned, or caught before the movie was released. It was just an accident. Or so they say. Truely I think that it was an accident, Ricky McCallum wasn't around then. ;)

As for why we only see one of Anakin's nipples, who knows? Maybe that was the first part of him that he lost, before his arm. Maybe it was sliced off in a freak lightsaber accident. More likely it's cause Anakin, like most people, don't keep the sheets perfectly aligned across their chest all night. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 01:59 AM
Actually, I think the honor goes to Mark Hamill. He had a nip shot when in the bacta chamber. But still, nip shots in the saga are few and far between.:p

Beast
04-16-2002, 02:05 AM
Oh boy, you showed both me and Ceaser up, I completly forgot about Diaper Luke in the Bacta Chamber. You know what's really sad, the fact the stupid deluxe figure is right ontop of my computer desk and forgot all about it. I bow to you and your wise knowledge of Mark Hamill's practically nude shot. j/k ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-16-2002, 02:12 AM
King's to you Wolfy. ;)

Plus, Threeps has that little thing on his chest. :rolleyes:

evenflow
04-16-2002, 10:57 AM
Very Cool. That really does help bridge some gap. I am really pumped to see this movie.

gibbyhayes
04-16-2002, 11:09 AM
Hey, these are great. The Mace/Jango/Dooku image looks promotional. Could the wound on Obi's leg be an arena related injury?

2-1B
04-16-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by gibbyhayes
Could the wound on Obi's leg be an arena related injury?

Look in this thread (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6197) and open the first image. It looks like Obi-Wan sustained the injury while fighting Dooku. :)

gibbyhayes
04-16-2002, 12:07 PM
HMM. That's not proof. Besides, you don't STAB with a lightsaber (wouldn't it cauterize?). Maybe he just fell on his keys...

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 12:10 PM
That shot of Dooku, Jango and Mace does like a promo shot, as I don't think they stand around like that in a scene, and the background is a pit iffy.

JJB, I also realized the Luke w/ nips when I saw the my bacta chamber, moments after I made the initial post. :rolleyes: Also, what's with the new avatar? I like it.

Beast
04-16-2002, 12:18 PM
Just messing around with new avatar choices. I wanted to use the artwork from the Star Wars Galaxies MMORPG of the male gungan. But it doesn't shrink down that well, and since it's only black and white, it doesn't look all that great. I was looking around on the net, and found the image of Darth Maul with Jar Jar's face photoshopped in, so I decided to use that. I still would have prefered the Galaxies gungan, but oh well.. :( Oh, here is a pic of both the female and male gungan, that I uploaded a while back. Sadly them being a player race in Galaxies was an april fools joke, but I bet we get them in an expansion. *cross fingers*

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=43855

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=43853

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-16-2002, 12:19 PM
Gibby, of course it's not proof, it's just speculation. As for the stab wound, I think it was Binksy who pointed out Dooku is a "fencer", so such an injury is possible. I don't think the Count is trying to kill Kenobi, instead he is toying with him. So a leg shot seems like taunting. :)

Jargo
04-16-2002, 01:40 PM
found this one, don't know if anyone saw it already.

Jargo
04-16-2002, 01:43 PM
And this one...

Jargo
04-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Then there's this one...

Jargo
04-16-2002, 01:49 PM
And then there's this one which comes later on....

Jargo
04-16-2002, 01:50 PM
followed shortly by this one...

Jargo
04-16-2002, 01:55 PM
I like this close up though....

BanthaPoodoo
04-16-2002, 01:57 PM
OUCH!!! ZAM IS ONE UGLY SON OF A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jargo
04-16-2002, 03:31 PM
I think she looks crap quite honestly. I don't like her anyway, hate the costume and the spazzy girly way she moves. hate the fact that she's such a crap bounty hunter. It's much hyped that Jango uses her because she's crap hot at the job and then the movie goes and disproves the hype by showing her to be totally inept. Same with jango. They spin the yarn about him being really ace at the job and then they make him into a dunderheaded buffoon who's easily beaten. Like Boba in the OT Jango only ever does anything good by accident. He may have the gadgets and gizmos but they're all wasted because he's crap crappity crap.

And Obi's dialogue is dreadful. I'm half expecting him to say in that fake clipped English accent "Oh Ani, you are a naughty naughty boy." Like a 1940's schoolteacher. Honestly Obi walks round like a repressed gay Catholic priest. The Jedi are so stoopid and thick. Total retards. No wonder Dooku left the order if the conversations were as boring as they seem to be in the movies. he left because he wanted a little fun. To be able to kick back and relax and take the pole from out of his jacksy.
Anakin probably does the right thing by turning to the dark side. At least he gets to have a bit more fun then. It's just a shame that when he gets old he gets muddled and confused by his meddling Jedi kid. :crazed:

bigbarada
04-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Nice pics, Jargo! Dig that close-up of Obi-Wan in the rain. So simple, yet so cool.

BanthaPoodoo
04-16-2002, 03:39 PM
Read your post with a slight cockney accent, it made it all the more pleasurable!!! Right O, ol chap!!!! :)

Anyway, I guess they put her in there to make Jango look all the more better.....

bigbarada
04-16-2002, 03:44 PM
Geez, I wouldn't have been so quick to compliment Jargo, if I had known he was going to come back with all the venom spitting. :rolleyes:

I've read the comic adaption and from what I can see, it is pretty close to the script. I really don't see what you are talking about with the dialogue. Seems fine to me.

Jargo
04-16-2002, 04:55 PM
Venom? Spitting? Nonono, perish the thought. Not serious at all hence the crazed smiley at the end.

While it's true that I think Zam and Jango are duds, and I'm not fond of the Jedi. My criticism of the dialogue would extend to all the movies. I often watch them with the sound turned down so i don't have to listen to it. I watch the movies for the design aspect and the effects not for the story or the characters. It's more fun to sit and make up the dialogue for myself as i watch. Like that 'Who's line is it anyway?' game where they play a clip from an old movie and the panellists have to make up the dialogue on the fly. Very funny. Get a bunch of mates round, get drunk and then spin a tale for yourselves. first one to actually use any dialogue from the movie loses. :)

The golden rule of movie making is show don't tell and lucas not only tells a hell of a lot but in a long winded and very dull way. Episode one and two will be the best educatonal video for social politics class there ever was. his examination in detail of the political system at work is par excellence and a shining example of how to bore the pants off twelve year old kids you're supposed to be making the movies for. ;) Thank god the OT didn't include the senate. There's only the Palpatine scenes at the end of ROTJ to fast forward through. The rest of the movies are just hero speak which is all any movie is full of these days anyway.

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 04:56 PM
I never liked the character of Zam in the first place. And she looks stupid when she changes.

All the rest of the pics were good though. I like the Jedi Standoff, pretty cool, IMO.

RooJay
04-16-2002, 05:25 PM
HEY! I've got some of those chairs too!:D :crazed:

RooJay
04-16-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I like this close up though....

WOW! That is one cool shot!

RooJay
04-16-2002, 05:38 PM
HMM. That's not proof. Besides, you don't STAB with a lightsaber (wouldn't it cauterize?). Maybe he just fell on his keys...

Yes gibby, you do stab with a lightsaber. Why wouldn't you? Besides, how would you explain the way Qui-Gon was killed if that were so?

Beast
04-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Dooku's saber is designed to be more for a fencing duel combat use. And you don't hack and slash with a fencing saber, you lunge and parry. In fencing most of your attack moves are straight thrusting of the saber. Christopher Lee himself is an acomplished fencer, and that is why Lucasfilm designed the saber hilt in such a manor. Of course, since it's a lightsaber, you can still hack and slash with it, but I expect Dooku to mostly stick to an elegent modified fencing style with his saber, atleast until he removes Ani's arm. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
04-16-2002, 06:07 PM
Dooku uses a rapier rather than a foil. A foil is the one that you stab with while a rapier is used for both slashing and stabbing. A rapier is favourable for the thin sharp blade and the sharp pointed end while the foil is relatively blunt along the edges and razor sharp at the point for the nastiest sharpest pinpoint stab. The foil is designed to pirce between the rib cage and through the heart whil the rapier is designed to slice through the sinews and arteries of the flesh causing the most bloodshed. Dooku chooses to use the most deadly of weapons and the most effective.
his style has yet to be seen but I bet a pound to a penny it's a rapier style as used by the Russian cavalry. Downward stabs, circular parries, lunges directly at the opponent and long slashes. It uses the same type of movement as fencing with a foil but has more flexibility and fluidity.
I'm no expert but I did do a little training in fencing at college and foils are the swords most likely to be used simply to parry and stab. it doesn't look like Dooku is using his saber that way. But as I say, like a rapier. Hope that doesn't muddy anyones minds too much. I'm tired and not phrasing things well. :(

gibbyhayes
04-16-2002, 07:48 PM
All I'm saying is... if you've got a weapon that's a four foot shaft of, I dunno, death ray/ light/ energy/whatever you're just gonna mow stuff down. No poking and prodding. Chop sear burn hack etc. (notice his pants aren't singed). I don't really dispute your theories, I just don't think GL "gets" the lightsaber. I thought he was onto something when Qui-Gon used it to melt through the door in TPM. If this tool can pop the belly of a Tauntaun in a millisecond you're not gonna be able to just give someone a warning tap - this thing is more like a chainsaw than a lance.

RooJay
04-16-2002, 08:24 PM
[i]I thought he was onto something when Qui-Gon used it to melt through the door in TPM.[/B]

Another example of someone using the lighsaber to stab! Thanks Gibby!

gibbyhayes
04-16-2002, 08:57 PM
Roo-Jay you missed my point (I'm not arguing against myself), stabbing through a big metal door is alot different than giving Obi-Wan a little nick on the leg. I don't even care this much, I'm just suggesting that Lightsabers aren't subtle or precise. Elegant,yes - but I'll pass on the Jedi manicure.

Bosskman
04-16-2002, 09:16 PM
Getting back on the subject of nipples, how could any of you have forgotten about Malakili. Now I must go scrub my eyes with an SOS pad.

Jedi Clint
04-16-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Bosskman
Getting back on the subject of nipples, how could any of you have forgotten about Malakili. Now I must go scrub my eyes with an SOS pad.

*In my best Jim Varney impression* Ehhehhuuuuuhuuu!

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 10:20 PM
All I'm saying is... if you've got a weapon that's a four foot shaft of, I dunno, death ray/ light/ energy/whatever you're just gonna mow stuff down. No poking and prodding. Chop sear burn hack etc. (notice his pants aren't singed). I don't really dispute your theories, I just don't think GL "gets" the lightsaber. I thought he was onto something when Qui-Gon used it to melt through the door in TPM. If this tool can pop the belly of a Tauntaun in a millisecond you're not gonna be able to just give someone a warning tap - this thing is more like a chainsaw than a lance.

That is the way you might use one, but that's not the same for everyone else. Every fighting style is different. I for one am looking forward to Dooku's more elegant style. It'll bring a bit more to his character, IMO.

How could GL not get the lightsaber, he created them? Maybe you don't get them...

derek
04-16-2002, 11:37 PM
it just dosen't seem like there should be blood on obi-wan's arm and leg. his clothes should be burned. but then again, ponda baba's arm bled in epispde 4.

2-1B
04-17-2002, 12:07 AM
The Clawdite design is growing on me. Last night when I first saw it, I didn't care much for it. But I've noticed that Leanna's head looks a bit puffy and squished into that helmet, so I can almost picture her wide, true, green head. I'll wait until I see the full animation. :)

pthfnder89
04-17-2002, 12:39 PM

Well, I think it's more a matter of the fans not getting the lightsaber. Even several of the poorly written novels have very different ideas of what lightsabers are capable of and how they act.

The very first description of the lightsaber pretty much says it all.

"Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; a more elegant weapon... for a more civillized age."

As far as the picture of ObiWan though, I was wondering if maybe his cuts aren't from Dookus lightsaber? Perhaps Dooku pulls a trick like Vader did on Luke in ESB, and starts hurling things at him? I'm not sure I beleive that, but it would explain Obi Wans cuts a little better.

Beast
04-17-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
As far as the picture of ObiWan though, I was wondering if maybe his cuts aren't from Dookus lightsaber? Perhaps Dooku pulls a trick like Vader did on Luke in ESB, and starts hurling things at him? I'm not sure I beleive that, but it would explain Obi Wans cuts a little better.
According to the Comic Adaption the arm wound is from Dooku's saber atleast. And he also slices Kenobi's leg in the comic, but in the movie he could just stab with it. Because the photo that was posted from the actual movie, the wound is round and not a slash wound. Of course, anything is possible until we see the film. But judging by the almost perfect roundness to it, it makes me believe that's the only thing it could possibly be.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
04-17-2002, 03:01 PM
The comic book has been proven to be innaccurate. it has to be because the thing was written and drawn ages ago before the film was finished using whatever storyboards existed back then. can't remember the artists name but he's used artistic licence to simply give a flavour of what happens rather than a blow by blow exact depiction. The comic book cannot be cited as the definitive answer in any way shape or form.

The heat from a saber would cause the flesh to bubble and burst it would then bleed and seep through the clothing as the clothing itself burned. if Dooku held the saber close enough and for long enough as a torturer would this could explain it. but given how Dooku is just as nasty as vader ever was to Luke, I think the theaory of him hurling things at Obi is quite plausible. Let's face it - he drops a crane on him so why not hurl a few random bits and pieces too earlier on in the fight?

Lord Tenebrous
04-17-2002, 03:22 PM
Of course, there can't be heat from a lightsaber. The energy is focused inward, giving the blade its shape - heat means that there is energy leaving the source, the surrounding molecules are moving faster, colliding with each other and other objects, and warming both the handle and the air around it, making little more than a painful fight with a blade that is by all intentions, unstable.

But the inward energy is hot, and it seals the wound almost upon contact.

The principle is seen with Qui-Gon's assault on the blast door. If there was energy leaving, he could stick the blade in at one point, and the door would melt through the spread of heat. But he had to move the blade to make the cut. He also need to twist it to make the circular-style hole. :)

Jargo
04-17-2002, 03:51 PM
Well the physics are all phooey! :p

It doesn't alter the fact that the comic book is not accurate. :happy:

RooJay
04-17-2002, 04:07 PM
I'm with ya Tenebrous. I've never believed that lightsabers give off any heat at all outwardly. Which is why, I think, Qui-Gon's hand didn't burn as he cut through the door, and why the lightsaber hilt itself doesn't melt. If a lightsaber gave off enough outward radiant heat for Qui-Gon's hand to burn during the door cutting scene then one could assume that it gives off that level of heat constantly while activated, making it impossible to use. Qui-Gon's hand would start to burn very shortly after activating the blade any time he decided to use it.

Beast
04-17-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by RooJay
I'm with ya Tenebrous. I've never believed that lightsabers give off any heat at all outwardly. Which is why, I think, Qui-Gon's hand didn't burn as he cut through the door, and why the lightsaber hilt itself doesn't melt. If a lightsaber gave off enough outward radiant heat for Qui-Gon's hand to burn during the door cutting scene then one could assume that it gives off that level of heat constantly while activated, making it impossible to use. Qui-Gon's hand would start to burn very shortly after activating the blade any time he decided to use it.
Here is what the offical Star Wars website says about the lightsaber. Pretty intresting reading, and it does mention that the lightsaber doesn't normally generate heat. It's probably more of a case of the lightsaber causes the molecules of what it touches to start vibrating and creating heat. :)

Lightsabers have changed little in the thousands of years of their employ by the Jedi Knights. Those who believe the Jedi order began on the ancient world of Ossus point to the abundance of Adegan crystals in the system as proof. These crystals are ideal for the creation of lightsabers, as they focus the energy released from a saber's power cell into the tight, blade-like beam. Early lightsabers did not have self-contained power cells, and were instead connected by a conducting cable to a belt-worn power pack.

Once unleashed, the power channels through a positively charged continuous energy lens at the center of the handle. The beam then arcs circumferentially back to a negatively charged high energy flux aperture. A superconductor transfers the power from the flux aperture to the power cell. As a result, a lightsaber only expends power when its blade cuts through something. So efficient is the blade, that it does not radiate heat unless it comes into contact with something.

The blade's color depends on the nature of the jewel it springs from, and while its length is fixed in the case of a single jewel lightsaber, lightsabers equipped with multiple crystals can have their length varied by rotating a knob that allows the focusing crystal activator to subtly modify the refraction pattern between the gems.

With the Sith long believed extinct, lightsaber dueling occurred only within the practice chambers of the Jedi Temple. To a Jedi, a lightsaber is not just a weapon. It is a means of concentrating attention and becoming attuned with the Force.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
04-17-2002, 07:35 PM
So that could be just a burn on obi's leg then like i said. he burns and bubbles and burns and bubbles like he's being cooked. Phooey, imagine the smell of that - roast pork..... mmmmmmmm!

DeadEye
04-17-2002, 07:46 PM
My mouth is watering already.

he-ro
04-18-2002, 08:57 AM
You can find those chairs at Wal-Mart. Cool pic, though. It does bring back a flood of memories.

RooJay
04-18-2002, 05:11 PM
One of the pics that really gets to me is the one of Yoda, Mace, and Ki-Adi Mundi sitting in front of Palpatine's desk (Sadly I don't have a copy of it, but it's popped up a few times). MAN, I can't wait to see how it plays out when the "phantom menace" is uncovered!:crazed:

Jargo
04-19-2002, 01:05 PM
TFN posted this picture from a trading card today. I think it answers the question a lot of people have been asking once and for all don't you? Though the sparks seem a bit OTT...

JEDIpartner
04-19-2002, 01:53 PM
Oooh... pretty!!! :crazed:

Wooooof
04-20-2002, 07:20 AM
I think those sparks are the midichlorians leaking out.:D

Taichi
04-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Lightsabers do not emit heat until they touch something......

I read that somewhere.........

it stated that if they DID emit heat, they would heat up the handle, and blister the hand of their wielder.......

chewie
04-20-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Wooooof
I think those sparks are the midichlorians leaking out.:D

Heheheh. :D :cool:

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 01:49 AM
Welcome The Beasts

The Acklay & Obi

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 01:51 AM
Open Sesamo ! The Reek

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 01:53 AM
Smile To The Camera, The Nexus

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 01:55 AM
Can you give me light for a cigarrette Jango?

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 01:56 AM
Are You Talking To Me? Are You reaaally Talking To Me ?

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 01:58 AM
Are your clothe too tight for a SW Movie Nat?

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:00 AM
I believe Yoda and his Floating Chair dont look good... MAce: Yeah !

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:01 AM
Why we, the Bad Guys in AOTC look that strange?

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:03 AM
My friend you need to oil your system...I need to give up my low calories diet !

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:06 AM
I vote for a trip to the caribbean to get a suntan...Geonosis is like Britain!

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:09 AM
I Agree,we must vote special powers to get better shape for the summer !

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:11 AM
Stop that nonsense, or a bad haircut will you get!

mylow thehutt
04-21-2002, 11:12 AM
:) got to love padmay,

DeadEye
04-21-2002, 12:14 PM
I never really realized it before, but Padme is exceptionally hot...she looks a lot better than she did in the last movie. :kiss:

mylow thehutt
04-21-2002, 01:27 PM
you just relized that,have you ben on mars in a cave with your eyes shut and fingures in your ears,shes more than hot shes

se.......sative

corporal AMF
04-21-2002, 02:06 PM
I believe I' mo gonna love this aliens,...the commerce guild, the bank clan, etc..:

They are ugly..

they are someway funny,

they are someway ridiculous

they look like out of a b movie

JUST like the aliens from the cantina & jabba's palace!:) :eek: :cool: :D

DeadEye
04-21-2002, 04:10 PM
The thing is, mylow, I normally marvel at the beauty of girls that I actually know and talk to...not girls in movies. :stupid:

mylow thehutt
04-22-2002, 07:11 AM
:stupid: A .....a........welll......a...i.have a ........girel fri.......padmay is hot.

Darth Yambag
04-22-2002, 01:02 PM
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Check out the new time mag pics. When Padme and Anakin's ship are landing on tattoine, there is a ship that looks like a cricket, sort of the mold of Dooku's ship. Perhaps The Count of Sereno has had someone set up a tragic event in Skywalker's life. Made to look like Sandpeople yet a smart bounty hunter with an antenae on her head. OOh this is possible.

Think about it....:sur: :sur: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :crazed: :crazed:

:kiss:

corporal AMF
04-22-2002, 03:31 PM
just cheking:dead:

corporal AMF
04-22-2002, 03:33 PM
[COLOR=red]just checkin again[COLOR=red] :frus:

corporal AMF
04-22-2002, 03:35 PM
triple checking :mad: :mad: :mad: :dead:

Beast
04-23-2002, 10:52 PM
Here are some new pics to make you tingle, though I am not sure if you guys have seen them or not yet. There are so many picture and threads. :)

Ki-Adi and Mace, in the Republic Gunship:

Beast
04-23-2002, 10:54 PM
Return of the Jedi, Deja Vu?:

Beast
04-23-2002, 10:55 PM
Dooku and Yoda, Locked in Combat:

Pendo
04-24-2002, 09:55 AM
I'm tingling, I'm tingling!!!
THANX JJB!!!

PENDO!

Wookiee
04-24-2002, 10:25 AM
Good stuff, all around. that shot of Anakin and Padme at the Lars' homestead really seals it for me. There wasn't much in Episode I that truly felt "Star-Warsy" in the same way the original Trilogy did. But seeing Anakin and Padme in the same place Luke sits in ANH, really gives me a feeling of continuity now for the 6 episodes as a whole. cool.

Jargo
04-24-2002, 03:55 PM
here's Obi and Jocasta Nu looking and not finding Kamino. I think i like Jocasta Nu, she seems like the sort of person I'd admire. Wise and yet not aloof. She allows you to make mistakes and lets you know you made them without making you feel small. An earthy wise old lady who's a trained jedi too which means you don't make the old bird mad or else she whups yo azz with a saber! Kewl, wish i had a grandma like that.

corporal AMF
04-24-2002, 04:18 PM
TINGLING realy TINGLIG !!!

:sur: :sur: :sur:
:stupid: :stupid:
:crazed:

corporal AMF
04-27-2002, 09:27 PM
NATALIE WE Luv Ya :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

DeadEye
04-27-2002, 09:45 PM
She's fairly hot...unfortunately, she's about 20 years old, which is too old for me. :(

Jargo
04-28-2002, 07:47 AM
You're 16? And 20 is too old? Ye gods man! 20 was like the holy grail when I was a 16 year old. To bag a 20 year old girl was the pinnacle of achievement for a strapping lad. Honestly, expand your realms of acceptance and go for the older ladies, it's worth it, believe me. :D

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 09:15 AM
Hmm...for me, the Holy grail would be to bag a 16-year-old girl...and a hot one at that. If only Natalie was of TPM age. :D

Jargo
04-28-2002, 01:38 PM
here's a pic of natalie and Hayden kicking back at the lake retreat

Jargo
04-28-2002, 01:40 PM
And here's one of her in a costume I have no idea about, could be epIII but could be a scene in AOTC that George shoved in at the last minute.

Jargo
04-28-2002, 01:42 PM
And by complete contrast here's a nice one of Ki-Adi Mundi on the Geonosis set, possibly just a production shot for publicity. But still a very nice shot of the big conehead. You don't get many of these to the pound!

Jargo
04-28-2002, 01:44 PM
Here's some night club patrons

Pendo
04-28-2002, 01:48 PM
Cool pics Jargo where'd ya get em...? Oh wait, they were in the magazine and CD ROM that came with the Mail on Sunday. The one that we Brits could get and no one else could :D! That's right, us Brits got something cool for a change!!!!! :D:D:D

PENDO!

Jargo
04-28-2002, 01:50 PM
Here's Nick Gillard with a few Jedi extras you might not spot in the movie as the edits are really fast. Notice Bultar Swan in the background.

Jargo
04-28-2002, 01:53 PM
Yeah, that's where I got 'em. The CD ROM crashed my PC after playing the video segments but I managed to get into the files and extract all the pics and the videos. The CD is good for the three music tracks it plays on a normal stereo. The first one is a medley of AOTC stuff followed by Desert winds from TPM and thirdly the main star wars titles. The AOTC stuff could be across the stars it's 2 mins long and a real mix of stuff but very cool all the same. I don't have the soundtrack so I can't tell what's been pulled from what. Anyways, this is a pic thread so.....

Jargo
04-28-2002, 02:02 PM
This is an obvious publicity still but it's a nice one of Ewan.

Jargo
04-28-2002, 02:06 PM
Here's a shot of Dooku talking with Poggle the lesser. I've seen this shot before but not with the alien on the left included. I have no idea who it is as it doesn't look like Toonbuck Toora or any of the other seperatissts seen so far.

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 02:31 PM
Nice pictures.

Kirtap Kenobi
04-30-2002, 04:58 PM
They used to have some over at jedinet.com but they don't anymore. I'm tring to make some windows desktops and the hi res pics wotk the best. Any help would be great.

ps. Steve i love the site. i been coming here since you first put it up. This is my first post, but i've been lurking since i registered.

Jedi Clint
04-30-2002, 05:02 PM
This thread has many. Using the search option at the bottom of each forum's initial page will help you find more. It can also help you find out if a subject you want to discuss has already been addressed.

jawaboy
04-30-2002, 09:28 PM
It's finally nice to see that table in use. I remember when it came out and everyone was debating what it was for. Looks as if all the people in cahoots with Sidious are present at it. Or is it also separatists?

Jargo
05-01-2002, 06:09 AM
They are the seperatists. it's the conference room on Geonosis jawaboy. That pesky Jedi snoop is watching from above. There's Wat Tambor, Toonbuck Toora, Shu Mai, Nute Gunray, That unidentified alien, Dooku, Poggle and god knows who else sitting there in the best tradition of baddies and spilling the whole devious plot in lurid detail. Should be a really good scene to watch as Nute has some really good lines in the movie. :)