PDA

View Full Version : Slave Leia Freeze Frame???? Rare??

princethomas
04-15-2002, 05:18 PM
Hello all, I havent seen a Freeze Frame version of the Leia-Jabba's prisoner listed anywhere...Is this a rare item or what?
Anyone know?

Turbowars
04-15-2002, 07:01 PM
I don't think it's rare. When it first came out, collectors would have killed for her. She was really never a peg warmer, but not rare where I live (southern CA) I have a few, If you want one, let me know? The real rare FF would be from col#3 Like Weequay, AT-ST driver, Fett, Sandtrooper etc..

Bel-Cam Jos
04-15-2002, 07:05 PM
I have one, but I opened it. I used to see them at KB Toys awhile ago for $2.99.

Jayspawn
04-16-2002, 10:58 AM
It's not rare. It never warmed the pegs, but it was around.

Lone Jedi
04-17-2002, 09:03 PM
Yup, what they said. :)

Some price guides may have listed it differently like Slave Leia, Enslaved Princess Leia, or Leia as Jabba's Prisoner. They're all the same though. She was a tough find during the first release and uncommon (but not rare) on the FF card.

2-1B
05-12-2002, 01:09 PM
I think by the time the FF version was released, most people had one from the first release. I didn't notice them flying off the pegs that fast either, sure they weren't pegwarmers but they were readily available.

TheBigSloppy
05-13-2002, 05:52 PM
PRINCESS LEIA as JABBA'S PRISONER
The .01 FF w/ 'Marie' misspelling is the rarer of the two FF variations - the other is on a .02 cardback with correct 'Marae' spelling.

However, both of these are neither rare nor common. I guess they would be uncommon.

Check SSG price guide to see how rare they rate this figure. . .my guess is probably a three or four. I am leaning towrds three.