PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Area Collectors

QLD
08-16-2001, 09:39 AM
Just thought I would get us started again this time. After getting over 300 posts last time, I am interested to see how many we have this time.

Also, TRU in AThens has the 4 fan club figures.

And I thank 12inch Lando for hooking me up with a B-Wing.

Obi-Don
08-16-2001, 10:02 AM
QLD,Just wondering have you anything to report say around Newan?I'm not far from there and go up there from time to time. There isn't a whole lot here in Lagrange.

12inch Lando
08-16-2001, 01:21 PM
Welcome aboard Obi-Don! It's nice to see new people here. Whatcha lookin' for Obi-Don and we'll keep an eye out. I'm still looking for a B-wing for Emperor Howdy. No I haven't forgotten you.

12inch Lando
08-16-2001, 01:23 PM
Hey QLD! If you can snag them for me I'd love to have another set of the fan club 4. Thanks.

Emperor Howdy
08-17-2001, 03:25 AM
Ah-ha!! That was actually a test to see if you remembered!! Ok....It wasn't really a test.

QLD
08-17-2001, 03:55 AM
Obi-Don, I don't head into that area much at all, but if you need anything, I will be happy to keep an eye out in Athens for ya! :)

Obi-Don
08-17-2001, 08:04 AM
QLD,Thanks,Im mostly looking for figures and ships.I don't get alot of the same one they make over and over unless they are really cool.I will also let you know what I find down around this area.

Queen Katharine Leah
08-17-2001, 08:42 PM
Oh well, starting over isn't horrible, except I can't find where to pick a Star Wars character face. Help me ATL, you're my only hope...

I must be a moron, I have everything except a freakin SaeSee Tinn. Where can he be? Hasn't he been out for forever? I have found sandtroopers and dirty bikers lately, but no trace of Tinn. I hate that I am missing a Jedi.

I have checked many TRU's and the only FF I have found is the Hoth Leia. I was hoping to eventually find Ree Yees, Death Star Trooper, and maybe Wuher, who I was too lazy to order.

The WalMart issue is driving me nuts, though in Chattanooga last weekend, I found a WalMart chock full of PloKoon, K3PO, Aurra, Snowbi, Qui, Maul Apprentice, and oddly enough, an absolute slew of Jar Jar with long tongue. No Tinn of course...

Yet TRU hasn't put anything new out in ages.

I am in a quandry as to where I will buy my midnight purchases for Ep II. In 99, TRU was the place to be, but I might feel alienated, especially if they have no new stuff anytime soon...

I see B wings in abundance now, so Howdy should have his for sure...

Emperor Howdy
08-18-2001, 01:51 AM
Q.K.L.....go to the options bar at the top of this page. Click on "User CP" (user control panel).....then click "edit options"....go to bottom where it says "Change Avatar"....select one....then submit modifications....then spin around in a circle ten times....now the other way....now recite the Mexican National Anthem....now backwards.....NO!...WAIT!....that particular Anthem contains Satanic backwards-masking! Too late! Quickly...slaughter a chicken. Now, put the chicken on your head, and insert Q-Tips in your nostrils and ears. Wrap yourself in a togo....serve dinner to your family, and report back to us what happened. And LAST BUT NOT LEAST....where are these magical abundances of B-wings!?!?!!

12inch Lando
08-18-2001, 07:15 AM
Get that man a B-wing ASAP QKL! I *cough* I mean you owe him one.

LooseToon
08-18-2001, 03:16 PM
Lawrenceville Target: 2 B-Wings, both case fresh, couple of 12" Bounty Hunters as of 1:30pm.

Mall of GA Target - 3 B-Wings, all case fresh, 2 Snobis, 2 Qui Armour, Aurras, Blue Coruscant Guards, Mon Cals, and Gungans as of 2:30pm.

Mall of GA TRU - Lots of army builders - Coruscant Guards, Mon Cals, K-3POs and Gungans, also 1 Sae-See Tinn, 2 Theed Amidalas. Simpsons Wave 5 figures here, as well.

randy52370
08-18-2001, 03:44 PM
There were 4 B-Wings at the Morrow/Mt. Zion Target as of 11:00 AM this morning.

Randy

Emperor Howdy
08-18-2001, 11:40 PM
Oh, for cryin' out loud......I'm about to have someone hide one for me........

Obi-Don
08-19-2001, 06:07 AM
There were 3 B-wings at the Target in Newnan Sat. 8/18 around 6 or 7 PM.I findly got mine:D so cool!Made my Wife drive home so I could look at it.Yes I took it out! I collect for me not for money in the future. They had a 12" 4 Lom too,but I didn't see any tinns though[QKL]sorry:(

gschilljr
08-19-2001, 07:20 PM
Is anyone going to Dragon-Con? To QKL if you still need SaeSee Tinn let me know, I can get you one.

LooseToon
08-21-2001, 03:21 PM
I won't go so far as to classify the B-Wing as a shelf warmer just yet, but I did see 3 on the shelves over at the Snellville Target today at around 1:30pm. 2 of the boxes had rips, but 1 was case fresh.

12inch Lando
08-22-2001, 07:37 AM
I've got a B-wing for you Emperor Howdy if you still need one.

LooseToon
08-24-2001, 01:41 PM
Not much action here on this board.

Here's an open invitation to join your fellow Atlanta Area Collectors at The Atlanta STAR WARS Collectors Club (http://www.thejawa.net/cgi-bin/YaBB/ASWCC/YaBB.cgi), and at the CollectStarWars.com Atlanta Collectors "Look What I Found" Forum (http://www.collectstarwars.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Look+what+I+found!&number=10&DaysPrune=30&LastLogin=)

All are welcome! Hope to see you there!

Queen Katharine Leah
08-24-2001, 08:09 PM
I would say there hasn't been much to report, until the newest waves start to hit.

Howdy, do you still not have a B wing? I have seen them in Woodstock, Kennesaw, Dallas, and Cartersville this week. Each time, at least two. I hope you have one by now. Thanks for the avatar tip. My family was not amused at dinner...I substituted a cow for the chicken, so we could have hamburger at the same time! Since I didn't know the Mexican anthem, I sang, "the Sharks are gonna have their way tonight..."

Thank you Obi-Don and gschilljr for watching for me. Randy might have one (TINN) for me, which would end a very long quest. If he doesn't, I'll let you know!!!

I plan on going to DragonCon. Sansweet is supposed to have some EpII stuff he'll show. It might be the same stuff he presented at Connections, but it would be cool to see.

If we don't meet there, we need to get a massive Atlanta Star Wars group at one theater for the Ep II premiere next year. We could buy a huge lot of seats in advance, and alert the media! (I am connected)

Emperor Howdy
08-27-2001, 01:47 AM
12" Lando...YES!! I definately still need one. Perhaps I'm being impatient (the Conyers Target hasn't gotten theirs yet...if there IS a yet), and I'm only finding empty slots at other Targets I go to. So, yes, please....hook me up!

Queen Katharine Leah
08-28-2001, 07:11 PM
I feel caught up.

Randy got me Saesee Tiin! I am so thankful that ordeal is over. I didn't think I'd ever get him. THANK YOU RANDY!!!!

Howdy, I'm surprised you still don't have your Bwing. They must not be putting it out in Conyers, because the Northside Targets have them aplenty. Someone will find your lost ship...

Obi-Don
08-29-2001, 10:02 AM
QKL,I'm glad you got your Tiin.He is cool.

Emperor Howdy, I don't know your location but there were a few B-wings at Target off the Newnan exit.I got mine there and they had two left.

12inch Lando
08-30-2001, 06:54 AM
I thought you'd left the country E.H. I almost took the thing back. Send me an E-mail.

Emperor Howdy
09-04-2001, 03:41 AM
Well, Labor Day weekend was one big nothing........anybody have any luck?

Emperor Howdy
09-05-2001, 01:14 AM
Well I'll be a pile of week old elephant dung!....looks like I spoke to soon....Shmi and Obi Wan showed up at my Target this morning! There were 2 of each. One set went to yours truely, 12" Lando gets first dibs on the other for helping me score a B-wing finally!! If he doesn't need 'em though, I'll post it and get them for whoever needs that wave....

randy52370
09-06-2001, 06:18 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I found Shmi and Obi Wan at the Morrow/Mt. Zion Target this afternoon. I bought 1 of each and hid 2 of each. E-mail me if you want to know the location. Good Luck!

Randy

Emperor Howdy
09-21-2001, 10:50 AM

Emperor Howdy
09-28-2001, 02:15 AM
ToysRUs.com has the Tie Interceptor for $29.99.......with shipping it comes to $35.52.....BUT.......using the Promo code "STUDENTSAMEX" for a $5 off deal, I'll have it at my door for $30.52......not bad at all. You guys do the same!

Emperor Howdy
10-02-2001, 02:34 AM
Good God.....is everybody ok? I feel like the Omega Man.

QLD
10-09-2001, 06:37 PM
I found Emporers Wrath Vader, X Wing Luke, and Death Star Escape Han at Target in Conyers. There were several Vaders left. 1 XWing Luke left.

Emperor Howdy
10-10-2001, 08:55 AM
Hey! What a coincidence!...so did I! :D

Also, my Tie Inter. arrived....in good shape, and saved a lot of hunting around.

Emperor Howdy
10-14-2001, 04:46 PM
Where is everyone? :eek:

12" Lando, do you still need Shmi and Obi-Wan?

Q.L.D., scoring any hot college babes in Athens?

Q.K.L.? Randy? Obi-Don? LooseToon? JESUS GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!

Sorry for the dramatics...I've just always wanted to scream that.

Emperor Howdy
10-23-2001, 11:42 AM
"Hello self"......."Hi self, what's new with you?"....."Funny you should ask, self. I just got a Tessek off of Ebay for $10."...."Wow, self...but why would you pay so much for a figure that just came out and will probably be warming the shelves for $5 on its next wave of releases?"......."I...errr...I don't know...impatience, I guess"....."Impatience, huh?....well I call it stupidity."......."Hey, self...back off....it's really not that big'a deal."......"Oooooh self, I hiiiiiighly disagree. You are an idiot."....."You know what.....perhaps you'd like to step outside"......"No...I have a better idea. The dog is saying we should kill mom and dad. Whatdaya say?"......"I knew it! So the dog really IS a channel to space!".....

(....and the fever began. Emperor Howdy, not willing to accept he was the only one left alive, began a disturbing dialogue with his own mind. What happened next? We'll just have to wait and see......)

QLD
10-23-2001, 05:11 PM
I don't have anything to report or anything, but I thought I would put an end to Howdy's psycho-babbling.

Emperor Howdy
10-24-2001, 02:12 AM
Who sent you? Are you the Liquid Man? It's burning!!! (...begins to cuss at Q.L.D. in Vietnamese.....)

Queen Katharine Leah
10-26-2001, 07:59 PM
Howdy, you aren't alone.

OK, you were for a while, but we all felt your pain.

There just hasn't been much to talk about. The last wave of resculpts just wasn't very exciting. I actually haven't found the Vader yet, but am confident that it will appear in the NW suburbs before May, when we have a midnight madness sale like May 1999. I got X wing Luke with no articulation. Very disappointing. I found Han in a WalMart with 2 registers open and lines out the wazoo, so I put him down, and left. Haven't seen him since, and no big loss, since he is just another resculpt.

As for the others, one of our posters had some exciting personal news, which he can announce if he chooses.

I was working extra as the Braves had a good stretch of games, and then choked in the NLCS. Oh well. More time with my little girl, who turned 15 months yesterday. (Howdy, I remember how concerned you were about me being a good parent, not hunting for figs all the time.)

I think the new packaging to be used next year absolutely sucks. Surely they will have Episode II AOTC more prominent on the card than just a sticker on the blister. I do like the blue color. The sculpt of Obi Wan looked very cool! What was the robot in there?

I am rather geeked about the trailer coming out in 2 weeks.

I hope our other comrades come back to post, if only every now and then. I know they'll be back when AOTC gets closer, as will the awesome toys!

Howdy, you are not alone.

(and if you are, keep your hands on the keyboard.) :p :p :p

Emperor Howdy
11-03-2001, 10:08 AM
Conyers Walmart: 12" Stormtrooper Han, D.S.T., and D.S.D. (in case anybody collects those dumb things....)

Conyers Target: 2 B-wings/X-wing Luke wave (about 2 of each)

Queen Katharine Leah
11-07-2001, 06:52 PM
I found the deluxe figures at Electronics Boutique in Town Center Mall, Kennesaw.

Emperor Howdy
11-14-2001, 12:36 AM
Ah yes, indeed you did.....but did you buy them? Doesn't that place have the $15 price tag?

randy52370
11-15-2001, 12:15 AM
Hi everyone or should I say Howdy "Howdy". Sorry I haven't posted in here but there hasn't been much to post about for a while. I have everything that I could possibly get. I bought the Deluxe figures at my Wal-Mart last week or was it the week before. They had about 30 of each and they still have about 10-15 of each. They also had a ton of palm talkers but they just don't do anything for me. I guess seeing everything in abundance makes it not worthy enough to report. I hope everyone else is caught up too. It will get crazy here in a little bit. I guess this is the calm before the storm. Another reason I haven't posted in awhile is that I just haven't had time to go look around like I use to now that I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 month old. I will try and post more often. Good luck!

Emperor Howdy
11-18-2001, 09:36 PM
Conyers and Covington K-Marts have TONS of the Luke/Maul deluxe figs and x-wing Luke wave.

Arrrrrgh, matey :Pirate:

Emperor Howdy
12-10-2001, 07:10 PM
Are the Walmarts in everyone's area still as empty as here in Conyers? :mad:

randy52370
12-13-2001, 06:42 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I found the FX-7 wave at the Morrow Wal-Mart. I would check your local Wal-Marts soon since the report is that they are only getting 1 case. This wave is awesome! Good luck!

Emperor Howdy
12-13-2001, 11:10 PM
Hey, good score, Randy. I'll be looking out for it! :)

:Pirate: "Arrrgh...11,894 bottles'a beer on the wall....."

randy52370
12-13-2001, 11:20 PM
I also wanted to let you know that I found the FX-7 wave minus FX-7 at the Stockbridge Wal-mart this evening.

Emperor Howdy
12-15-2001, 01:35 AM
Well I'll be a cucumber at women's correctional facility.....Conyer's WalMart scores a case of them dun-did-do-there FX-7s. I have to agree that it is a VERY cool wave. The sculpts are great....but there's something about the Rebel Trooper's helmet that seems half-arse. Anyway, there were only two of each (FX-7, R.T., I.T., and Ami), so I snagged one for me :D ...and stashed one for whoever wants it. Email me and I'll tell you were they're at.....but hurry!!.....you never know when a stocker could finally come across 'em.

:Pirate: "Arrgh...me ne'er told ye whatever happened to yar father.."

Emperor Howdy
12-18-2001, 12:41 AM
Those stashed figs. were still at WalMart tonight...anybody need 'em?

Queen Katharine Leah
12-27-2001, 08:27 PM
I would love to tell you that my daughter got me all four deluxe figures on her own, but...

...well, she's only 17 months. I grabbed them all and gave them to me from her. The Amanaman was a lucky grab, hidden beneath some ancient naboo fighters at the Cumberland TRU.

BUT MY LUCK WAS JUST BEGINNING...

driving home from Tennessee for Christmas, I stopped at a WalMart, and found an unopened box of collection 2 figs waiting to be put out. Trying to be helpful:D :D :D I opened the case, and grabbed all six figs from the assortment. There were two each of Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, Rebel Trooper and imperial dude, with one each of FX7 and Decoy. Yeah for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a post Christmas gift!!! Now I won't have to search for at least a month, and can start saving up for a midnight sale, coming soon to a toystore near you!!!

Happy Holidays Howdy, and ditto Randy, as well to your family!!!

Emperor Howdy
01-03-2002, 12:05 AM
The WalMarts in Conyers and Covington are showing prices for the new wave and 25th ann. figs under empty shelves. The figs. were listed at $6.44 and the ann. sets at $14 and some change......so keep a look out!........:Pirate: .....matey.

Emperor Howdy
01-06-2002, 04:42 AM
The 25th Ann. sets arrived at the Conyers and Covington Walmarts. The Chewie/Han set is MUCH cooler than the Luke/Leia. No Deluxe II or Koth wave yet.

randy52370
01-06-2002, 11:05 AM
I went to 2 Wal-Marts (McDonough and Stockbridge) this morning and they both had a ton of Biker Scouts and Sandtroopers. At the Stockbridge Wal-Mart there were about 12 of each and at the McDonough Wal-Mart there were about 18 of each. They also had a ton Boomer Damage Battle Droids too. I am caught up on everything except for the Vader/Obi Aniversary 2-pack. I also don't have the 12" Luke Speederbike but I don't think they ever came to Atlanta. Good Luck!

Emperor Howdy
01-28-2002, 10:37 PM
The deluxe Leia/Amanaman FINALLY hit Conyers. Target has about 4 each, at $15.99!?.......save a buck-fifty and order 'em through planetactionfigure.com.....:mad:

Queen Katharine Leah
01-29-2002, 06:54 PM
Hey Howdy, Randy-- What are the anniversary packs going for? I thought I was misreading when someone said $15.99 at Target for the deluxe figure, but I found the Chewie and Han there over the weekend, and the set was $15.99. I thought the resculpts were probably the best done, and yet I left them on the shelf. I need to save as much dinero for the AOTC stuff on April 23...So is WalMart, TRU, anyone cheaper than that???

QKL

randy52370
01-29-2002, 09:49 PM
The Anniversary 2-packs are all about the same price whether its Target or Wal-Mart. But the deluxe figures are $15.99 at Target and $9.96 at Wal-Mart. I hope this helps!

Emperor Howdy
02-15-2002, 02:19 AM
25th Anni. Ben/Vaders @ Conyers Target. Two left as of 2/14/02......ya gotta love V.D.!!!!!............err.....hang on.....perhaps I shouldn't initial.....:eek:

Queen Katharine Leah
02-15-2002, 09:40 PM
Howdy--

I've seen a commercial on TV recently to help you get rid of your 'VD' collection...That way, you won't be 'part of a disturbing trend.'

12inch Lando
03-07-2002, 03:01 PM
Hello all. Well the couple of you that are still left here. Just found a case of sneak preview figs at the Wesley Chapel wallmart. I haven't been keeping up with collecting news much lately so I hadn't really seen much of the new figures. I'm having a few issues with the Clone Trooper. He looks like some mid 80's mexican Star Wars toy rip off. It's like somthing you'd find at a flea market on Buford Hwy. With that said, everything else is great and once again QLD is in my debt because he doesn't have to get up off his lazy *** and go a figure huntin' like the rest of us.

GeneralKenobi
03-07-2002, 04:03 PM
Hey! I love the Buford Flea Market! Ok maybe not...the ones on Hwy. 41 in Kennesaw are a treat though...ok maybe not.

QLD
03-11-2002, 06:58 PM
I like to scout for chicks at the Buford Highway Flea Market

Well, not really, but I did find a lot of great NES games at some dumpy outdoor flea market in Commerce.

Anyway, I think I will be around more now, as things have calmed down a little. Just in time too with all of E2 stuff coming out soon. Once again I am in debt to 12" Lando.

Queen Katharine Leah
03-13-2002, 09:31 PM
any news on Bo Shek wave or the real Jedi Starfighter?

Has everyone found the preview figure wave?

Everyone fill out their brackets for midnight madness?
(You heard it hear first: Indiana Hoosiers 2002 National Champions)

...maybe you heard it here only!

;)

Emperor Howdy
03-20-2002, 12:34 AM
I guess I'm not as exciting as I used to be......hunting the 24 hour WalMarts at all hours of the night......ravaging unopened cases sitting on a pallet.....snatching figures out of kids hands while they cry and scream for their parents.........ok....wait a second....let me explain....that only happened once. I was young and naive, and very drunk......but I digress.

I went ahead and ordered the Zutton and Teebo wave from FederationToys.com. He had 'em (and still might) for $6.50 a fig., and with shipping it came out to $40.00.......8 bucks a figure. Well worth avoiding all of the stress.

The preview figs. came easy thanks to All Knowing, All Finding Randy........I'm just waiting for him to pop in and say he found the Starfighter.....that's when I know to visit WalMart again! :D

GeneralKenobi
03-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I went to the grand opening of the super Wal-Mart in Acworth today. I was the first to the SW section and all they had was one Zam and some of the Ketwol wave. On a better note, the Wal-Mart in Woodstock had a Jedi Starfighter and the one in Canton had about 5 or 6 as well as Threepio and R2 palm talkers.

Good luck and happy hunting!

GeneralKenobi
03-22-2002, 05:20 PM
The TRU in Kennesaw has the preview figures and 3 At-St sets...oh and they also had that hard to find figure...Ketwol!

Rayzor Fett
03-22-2002, 05:55 PM
federationtoys.com still has zutton and eeth koth
I just ordered them from him and the total was $20.50 but I dont think we will ever see these figs in the ATL area
Im concerned with the Bo Sheek/Teebo wave as well
keep you posted

GeneralKenobi
03-23-2002, 03:06 AM
Found the BoShek wave at the Wal-Mart on 41 near Cumberland Mall...they also had some Sebulbas and Saesee Tiins!

Kressh76
03-23-2002, 04:47 PM
Hey guys,just found BoShek,Teebo,and R4-M9 at my Walmart here in Douglasville.Looks like they had just put them out because there was plenty of them.Saw a R4-M9 at the Hiram Walmart as well.Maybe Walmarts around here are finally getting some new stuff.

Also,finally found Jango Fett at Target in Hiram(I got the last one on the shelf).They also had the rest of the Sneak Preview Figures as well.

The Walmart in Hiram also had there 12" figures of the Death Star Droid and Death Star Trooper on clearance for $10.00 each.Picked up both.

Good luck everybody!!!

Curt

Emperor Howdy
03-24-2002, 01:15 AM
Happy Birthday to me! I look like a monkey and I smell like one too...........hahahah...ha...............heh...... .errrrr........oops :eek:

StoneCrest ToysRus: 4 AT-ATs

Covington WalMart: 3 Jedi Starfighters

Have at it...........:D

GeneralKenobi
03-25-2002, 01:30 AM
Dude you do smell...I can smell ya from here...just kidding.

Queen Katharine Leah
03-25-2002, 09:47 AM
General Kenobi--

I owe you one! I went to Canton and found the Jedi Starfighter. I also stopped at the Woodstock WalMart and found the BoShek wave. Someone had already found the case box and opened it. I assumed it was preview figs which I already had, but I looked in, and though they had taken half the figures, I saw Teebo, the R4 droid and Bo and was most delighted!!!

All that based on your reports from Canton. Mucho Gracious!!!

I think I'm done until midnight madness. YEAH!!!

QKL

Queen Katharine Leah
03-25-2002, 07:49 PM
Hey!!! Are we gonna get our group together for a midnight show of AOTC??? I think that would be awesome. Who better to see it with than those equally obsessed with the plastic that the movie inspires???

I can't wait to see it!

Just don't make me sit next to Howdy...he has dirty hands.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

Kressh76
03-25-2002, 09:14 PM
Anybody out there know of any toy shows or conventions in GA?Or how to find out about any?

Thanks

Rayzor Fett
03-25-2002, 09:21 PM
kebcotoys.com is based out of Newnan, GA and they frequently advertise on SSG
They are really good people and they don't have anything lined up yet for the year.
Check them for specials though they always have some good deals.

GODSPEED

GeneralKenobi
03-25-2002, 09:34 PM
No problem Leah...glad I could help.

Kressh76
03-25-2002, 10:10 PM
Has anybody heard if stores(beside Walmart) are going to open at midnight on April 23rd for the release of the AOTC figures?

12inch Lando
03-26-2002, 05:28 AM
I hope that TRU has midnight madness again this time around. I had a blast at the last one. Strangely enough that was really the last time that TRU seemed to apreciate Star Wars "mania". I went to Wal-Mart that night too but it kinda sucked. They had the area roped off until 4am, (Pleasant Hill store), so I was standing there with a bunch o' geeks held back from the stuff for 90min. Ok... they were cool geeks but geeks non the less. I was only in my first 3 hours of Star Wars collecting so I wasn't used to it.

Obi-Don
03-26-2002, 09:34 AM
Found Bo,R4 and Teebo at the LaGrange Wal-Mart but no starfighter as of yet.:mad:

Emperor Howdy
03-27-2002, 01:50 AM
Teebo wave hits Conyers WalMart. About 6 or 7 of 'em a piece......problem is....every one of them are crushed, bent, or creased.:rolleyes: .....thank God I have mine already, because I'd have been pee-assed!!!.........Moral: Don't waste your time here unless you open your figs......

Now you just hold it a second there, QKL!!! (Refering to holding your words, of course!)..........aaaaaaaanyway...didn't you say that same "let's all get together" thing 3 years ago with TPM?....and then we were all going to "get together" at DragonCon?.......you're always having us "get together" here and "get together" there, and you never show up! You just sit there in the comfort of your home laughing at the thought of us all cluttered together like idiots waiting on you outside while everyone else is inside having fun. You're always shoving us around.......and I'm tired of it!.....and you know what else?......I say, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE?.......hello?.......hello?.......QKL?........ ..oh man......she got me again. :stupid:

Queen Katharine Leah
03-27-2002, 08:36 PM
Wow. I am so busted. I am flattered you remember that I did propose that 3 years ago. I don't recall you or anyone else organizing our meeting somewhere, and no one responded to my suggestions. (I am not a committee!) I didn't bail on any get togethers. I'm just a mind with many ideas, none of which get executed...I figured no one was interested...SO LET ME TURN THIS AROUND:

What are all of you doing for the premiere May 16?
Yes Howdy, I'm listening for your answer.

Would you like to join me to see the movie?

I plan on seeing it at the same place I saw TPM:

The Riverstone cinema in Canton has the largest screen in GA. Like 2 1/2 stories tall. To see the premiere anywhere else is stupid. There were plenty of hardcore fans there, all for the same reason: the awesome screen.

If anyone wants to join ME, let me know.
Yes Howdy, even you.

I might even sit next to you.

On second thought, probably not.

:crazed:

GeneralKenobi
03-27-2002, 11:28 PM
If any of you guys are looking for EP2 legos, the Wal-Mart on Johnsons Ferry road in Marietta had Super Battle Droid Technic, Speeder Chase and some others on the top shelf that I couldn't see. The Wal-Mart in Kennesaw had the Deluxe Yoda set as well as the BoShek wave. Lastly, the Wal-Mart on 41 in Acworth had Jango and Super Battle Droid Technics as well as the BoShek wave.

Emperor Howdy
03-28-2002, 02:33 AM
My Toy Fair Vader arrived today! :D He's pretty cool and worth $8.......but you're an idiot to pay $300 on Ebay.

Speaking of cool, QKL.......yes...as a matter of fact I WOULD like to join you at the premiere. I think we all should go.....but then again.....maybe no one else will show up and it will just be us....:evil:......*heavy breathing*........no, I'm just kidding. I know you're married and all that nonsense.....so even if you DO sit next to me, I won't do the 'ol "hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket in my lap" trick. The ooooooonly problem I foresee is the premiere itself. Tons of people dressed up like Jedis and howling and clapping during the flick. I mean, it's all good at Rocky Horror, but.......maybe we should wait like a day or so AFTER the premiere.......maybe a "post" premiere at the same theater?

(oh no....and now comes the part where you tell me that the hooting Jedis are part of the fun.......)

QLD
03-28-2002, 03:00 AM
Found Teebo abd BoShek at Wal Mart in Duluth today. Still looking for T4, Eeth Koth, and the Zutton wave.

GeneralKenobi
03-28-2002, 03:36 AM
I'm in the same boat as well...I'm caught up with everything but the Zutton wave minus Zutton...I've never even seen that wave around here.

12inch Lando
03-28-2002, 04:23 AM
Need Zutton and Eth Koth. Has anyone even seen these guys? I know there were a few on the north side a month or two ago.

GeneralKenobi
03-28-2002, 04:27 AM
Got Zutton but Eeth Koth is eluding me.

Rayzor Fett
03-28-2002, 08:33 PM
as I posted before I broke down and ordered both of these guys
last week from Federation Toys
I just received them today and the Eeth Koth is awesome
it is a great sculpt
the Zutton's not bad but I had already seen him before
Federation is a great company to deal with although the shipping was about $2 more than it should have been, but they did insure the package
overall if you need these 2 figs go over there and order them now
Im finally all caught up until AOTC
any word on the snowspeeder or tie bomber sightings in GA?

robot prom
03-28-2002, 08:58 PM
I found the sneak prview Zam Wesell and R3-T7 figs at the Athens Target. There were at least a couple of each. No sign of Jango or the clone trooper (darn it!)

Queen Katharine Leah
03-28-2002, 09:01 PM
I found that whole wave in the Cartersville Walmart Dec 26. From the way back machine....

...driving home from Tennessee for Christmas, I stopped at a WalMart, and found an unopened box of collection 2 figs waiting to be put out. Trying to be helpful, I opened the case, and grabbed all six figs from the assortment. There were two each of Eeth Koth, Zutton, Rebel Trooper and Imperial dude, with one each of FX7 and the Decoy. Yeah for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy, the only hooting Jedis will have the fake popcorn bucket.

Seriously, you mind that stuff? Gee black kettle, like we aren't nutso about Star Wars too, spending $8 million on little plastic figures and ships??? I wish I had the time and cash for a sweet Jedi robe to dress up in, but I'm already on thin ice with the $400 I have planned for April 23rd. Sure the four month in line guys are way out there, but nothing will deter me from seeing the midnight show on May 16, even if I get lucky and see the sneak preview a week before. I lucked out with that in 99. The radio station I freelance for had a premiere 8 days in advance, at the theater off 285/Roswell. Before the first follow-up, I don't know if they will get the sneak peek this time. If so, who knows about geting a few tix for meesa friends...

SO, anyone else want to see the midnight premiere?

Queen Katharine Leah
03-28-2002, 09:08 PM
I forgot the main question that I titled...

Where will we all be on April 23 for midnight madness? I don't mean WM or TRU either. What locations? It would be cool if a few of us waited in line together at the same place, and maybe beat up some young kids! :stupid:

The old expression strength in numbers? It might be easier if a team hit different sections of a store, grabbing doubles for the other person. I was so screwed in 99 regarding 12 inch stuff. I didn't even see a 12 incher (no comments Howdy) until June of that year. Of course, it could rip the very fiber of this forum apart if one person did better at a certain location than a fellow member. We're talking gunfights in the parking lot.

I plan on being at the Kennesaw TRU. That's where I was in 99, and it was awesome. I'll get in line around 9pm. In 99 I stopped at 9pm, and hardly anyone was there. I stopped for dinner and got back at 10:30. I was #127 in line then. That sucked.

BTW Randy, you still alive?

QLD
03-29-2002, 07:04 PM
Has anyone confirmed what TRU will be doing the midnight madness if any? Kennesaw is a little far. I live 10 minutes from the Pleasant Hill one, but I am willing to travel with my buddy 12" Lando to meet some of you guys at a different one. How will we identify each other? Red carnations?

Anyway, let's see if we can find out what metro TRU will be participating.

randy52370
03-30-2002, 12:27 AM
GET YOUR MOTORS RUNNING!! I found the AOTC figures. I stopped at an undisclosed Wal-Mart this evening and found 25-30 cases of AOTC figures. The associates were putting the cases to the side since the red lettering on the box says do not open until April 23. They were watching over them like a hawk. Finally, I made my move and grabbed a case. I opened it and found 12 brand new AOTC figures. Here is the breakdown of the case I opened:

2-Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
1-Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
1-C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
2-Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
1-R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)
2-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
1-Padme Amidala (Arena Escape)
2-Super Battle Droid

I bought 1 of each. I tried to go back and open more but they were on to me so I had to leave. The case I opened was from Collection 1. The cases did not have any identification whether it was Collection 1 or 2. I checked one figure with the price checker and the name of the figure came up and the price was $5.88. But when the cashier rang up the figures it just said SW Figure.

I guess these should be coming into all the Wal-Marts in the next few days. This may be your only chance to get them before April 23. Once they come in they will be moved back to the stock room. Good Luck

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 02:41 AM
"...I made my move..."........LOL, I hear ya, James "Randy" Bond. Great score!! Figures it would happen to you......IT ALWAYS DOES!! :mad: :mad:

randy52370
03-30-2002, 09:24 AM
I went to another Wal-Mart this morning and opened up a case of the collection 2 figures. Here is the case assortment:

2-Battle Droid (Arena Battle)
2-Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
2-Plo Koon (Arena Battle)
2-Tusken Raider Female with Tusken Child
2-Captain Typho (Padme's Head of Security)
2-Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)

These are all Collection 2 figures. The code for the collection 2 figures ends in 2183. I am not sure what the case number is for the collection 1 figures. Each figures has a number on the back. I have 14 figures so far and they are numbered '02 #01 to '02 #14. Good Luck!

Emperor Howdy
03-31-2002, 04:23 AM
Randy....I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

YOU DA' MAN!!

Going on his lead, I too checked a "certain" WalMart and found about 6 cases of Collection 1 stacked on a pallet. "I made my move" :p , and snagged one of each. Very exciting....but spring-arm Padme and C-3PO kinda suck. Nevertheless, everyone needs to start looking....if not for the figs., then for the whole "sneaky, stealth" aspect of it all! :D

Queen Katharine Leah
03-31-2002, 11:47 PM
You guys are amazing!!! Oh well, I guess you won't be joining us for a midnight madness get together.

Randy, you are the Master of this forum. You always find this stuff first.

Howdy, I am impressed.

So, what's the deal? Are we protecting our local WM's so they won't be busted? How will the rest of us know where the careless employees work? Oh well, I know where you two reside, and it's way too far for me.

I would go out right now, as I'm sure they are getting their stock in, but I have a big day tomorrow. I'm emceeing the Fan Plaza for the Braves Opening Day starting at 11am, and hopefully will MAKE MY MOVE for championship game tickets for tomorrow night.

Wow! You two...

Good job!!!

QKL

GeneralKenobi
04-01-2002, 05:15 PM
I also found that elusive Wal-Mart Saturday night and grabbed what I could before they closed, I bought:

Anakin-Outland Peasant Disguise
Padme Amidala-Arena escape
Obi-Wan Kenobi-Coruscant Chase
R2-D2-Coruscant Sentry
C-3PO-Protocol Droid
Kit Fisto-Jedi Master
Shaak Ti-Jedi Master
Captain Typho-Padme's Head of Security
Jango Fett-Kamino Escape
Battle Droid-Arena Battle
Super Battle Droid
Tusken Raider female with Child

Forgot to get Boba Fett-Kamino Escape and Plo Koon-Arena Battle but my girlfriend found a Plo at the Wal-Mart on 41 in Acworth. I went back to the first Wal-Mart today because they were closed for Easter and the only figs left were Boba Fett, Shaak Ti, and Tusken Raider Female with Child. There was at least 12 cases unopened when we left Sat. night so either they pulled them to the back or they sold them incredibly fast.

GeneralKenobi
04-02-2002, 09:59 PM
Anybody spotted any Snowspeeders or TIE Bombers anywhere in the Atlanta Metro area?

GeneralKenobi
04-03-2002, 01:08 AM
Boys and girls do I have a find for you...the Super Wal-Mart on Highway 41/Cobb Parkway has pallets of the AOTC figs!!! I would suggest getting there before they catch on...I only picked up Boba Fett and an extra Obi-Wan...found the others last week. The only figs I haven't seen yet are:

Dexter Jettster-Coruscant Informant
Clone Trooper
Nikto-Jedi Knight
Saesee Tiin-Jedi Master
Yoda-Jedi Master
Geonosian Warrior
Jar Jar Binks-Gungan Senator
Anakin Skywalker-Outland Peasant Disguise
Zam Wesell

Good luck to all!

Rayzor Fett
04-03-2002, 01:22 PM
well I took Gen Kens advice and headed over to walmart this morning but sadly nothing was there
I also hit the stores in Kennesaw, East Cobb, Atlanta and Woodstock but nothing was present except empty shelves
Happy hunting

GeneralKenobi
04-03-2002, 08:58 PM
Sorry you had no luck Rayzor...if my luck can turn anybody's can though...Just wanted to let you guys know that the Deluxe figs and Anniversary sets are marked down here as well as So Cal like Bel-Cam Jos posted...they are all $11.10.

robot prom
04-04-2002, 11:26 PM
I went over to the Athens Super Wal-Mart, and they had some AOTC figs on the shelf. I quickly scooped them up, and when I checked out, they rang up "DO NOT SELL" and didn't display the price.

Of course, the careless checkout lady entered the price manually, and sold them to me anyway.

I guess Wal-Mart is on to us, but didn't bother to tell their employees.

GeneralKenobi
04-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Don't know if anyone is interested but the Super Wal-Mart on 41 in Acworth had the following:

Star Wars LIFE
Star Wars Stratego
Star Wars: Epic Duels Game
Star Wars: Jedi Unleashed Game

Obi-Wan 150 pc. Metallic Puzzle
Anakin 150 pc. Metallic Puzzle
Dooku 150 pc. Metallic Puzzle
Mace Windu 150 pc. Metallic Puzzle

Obi-Wan 100 pc. Puzzle
Anakin 100 pc. Puzzle
Padme 100 pc. Puzzle
Jango Fett 100 pc. Puzzle

And all of the LEGO sets which they have had for awhile.

GeneralKenobi
04-07-2002, 07:52 PM
Found all of the FX-7 wave at the TRU in Kennesaw...only needed a Tantive IV Trooper and there were a few of each left right before closing.

Kressh76
04-08-2002, 05:33 AM
The TRU in Douglasville has all 4 Preview Figures,and AT-ST's(had about six when I went this morning).

Also,Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville has Aurra Sing Masterpiece Edition for $19.99.

Rayzor Fett
04-08-2002, 08:51 PM
http://scripts.cgispy.com/newsboard.cgi?user=starwars8

i know this isnt an update on figs but if anyone wants to read the screenplay now go to this link while its still up

everything I have read seems legit about this and I have no reason to doubt this source

Rayzor Fett
04-08-2002, 10:55 PM
well after reading over the screenplay I feel better knowing that
there probably wont be more than one jar jar or sidious fig to collect this time around although that damn sio bibble is there
im still trying to find a swimming jar jar, sio and a holo sidious from the first movie at a decent price

Queen Katharine Leah
04-10-2002, 07:45 PM
I checked the Super WalMart on 41 twice over the weekend, to no avail. Nothing. I must say I have been so happy listening to the Ep II soundtrack. I downloaded the whole thing at work in less than 10 minutes. It's great. Has anyone else heard it?

Wow, Maybe that's $15 that I WON'T spend on April 23...

GeneralKenobi
04-13-2002, 12:59 PM
I found the Episode II cereal at the Wal-Mart in Hiram and they also had boxes of the deluxe figs on a pallet as well as something called a Jango Fett space shooter. The Wal-Mart in Kennesaw also had the deluxe figs but they also had the Droid Blaster as well. I didn't pick any these up because I really don't care for them but they probably wouldn't have sold them anyway.

Kressh76
04-16-2002, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up GeneralKenobi,I found Ep2 cereal at Walmart in Hiram.I didn't see any deluxe figures though(I guess they put them away).Also found EP2 Lays chip bags at the Publix in Douglasville.

On another note,I also went to the Target in Hiram and there was no more Star Wars product on the shelves.This must be from fear of selling items before 4/23.I was very disapointed to think they would just pull everything off the shelves rather than find out what can and can't be sold yet.It shouldn't be that hard to find out.....you would think.But,we've only got a week to go!!!!

Being someone who hasn't found any EP2 stuff(besides sneak preview figs)I am very excited.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

neonflux
04-16-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Obi-Don
QLD,Just wondering have you anything to report say around Newan?I'm not far from there and go up there from time to time. There isn't a whole lot here in Lagrange.

Hey...About stuff to do in Newnan, I just got back from KMart here and they have ALL the new Ep2 figures, vehilcles, 12" toys, and a bunch of other Ep2 crap. Go check it out!

neonflux
04-16-2002, 07:33 PM
YO! I found a bucket load of episode 2 figs at the Newnan KMart! Unfortunately I only had the money to buy 5, but if anyone wants to make the trek to the boonies, they had an entire wall full of them, not to mention some 12" figures as well as Anakin's Lightsabre, The Ep2 Slave 1, and whatever that other Jedi ship is. They all kick bootay! Thought you all would like to know. PEACE

QLD
04-17-2002, 01:57 PM
I don't remember anyone asking me about Newnan? I was in Athens, but I am in Duluth now. I havent found any E2 stuff.

neonflux
04-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Well, I am not sure who it was I guess but anyway, if you haven't gotten the Ep2 stuff, Newnan is about an hour south of you in Duluth...get off at exit 47 on I85 south of the airport and make a right. About a mile down on the right is KMart and they are still stocked today. PEACE.

GeneralKenobi
04-18-2002, 03:33 PM
If you have a Kohl's near you, check it because the one in Woodstock and on Hwy. 92 toward Roswell had their Deluxe figs and regular figs out for sale. The K-Mart in Canton also had all their Deluxe figs out, Slave I, some preview figs left, and Anakin's and Dooku's electronic lightsabers. By the way Kressh76, most Targets have moved there old SW toys to a clearance endcap facing the wall in their toys section.

QLD
04-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone.

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware what TRU stores are going to be participating in Midnight Madness on the 23. I spoke with a couple of different TRU and they said that the only ones participating are Town Center, Alpharetta, and Mall of Georgia.

I was hoping Pleasant Hill would, since it is 5 minutes from me. Oh well, I will be going to Mall of Georgia. I am hoping 12 inch Lando will join me as well. If any of you plan on going to MOG location, I wouldn't mind meeting you.

Later!

Rayzor Fett
04-18-2002, 08:03 PM
KOHLS on 92 in woodstock does have some AOTC figs
if youre going to collect them dont bother going almost all are damaged plus they will set you back $8.99
I learned that the hard way when the clerk gave me the total

I picked up 2 Kit Fisto figs and one has the Force Action sticker on it and the other has the Slashing Lightsaber sticker on it
at this point I dont know which one is an error or if they will have both stickers on them at some point

Thanks GenKen for the heads up

dont bother with the KOHLS on Johnson Ferry
they dont even have a toy section

Emperor Howdy
04-23-2002, 02:50 AM
Well I'll be a drunk redneck in a pasture full of female sheep, lookee what I got. Conyers WalMart was jammed packed full of stuff and only two people other than me were there. Here's what I found:

Basic:

Dexter Jettster
Jar Jar Binks
Luminara Unduli
Tusken Raider
Saesee Tiin
Plo Koon
Captain Typho
Hanger Ani
Boba Fett
Nikto
Shaak Ti
Red Clone Trooper
Royal Guard
Battle Droid
Taun We
Geo Warrior
Count Dooku
Zam Wesell
Yoda

Deluxe:

Mace
Obi-Wan
Jango
Darth Tyranus

Beasts:

Reek

Vehicles:

Slave 1
Zam Speeder
Ani Speeder

So what did you all get? Let me guess.....Randy found a ton of stuff no one else on the entire freakin' forum was able to find, right?!? :p

QLD
04-23-2002, 03:18 AM
I found everything today except for Count Dooku. Actually, 12: Lando helped score a few of them, including a tie bomber and a snow speeder!! Rock On!!!

Knowing Randy, he probably found the DVD special edition box set of Episode 1-3 on the shelf.

GeneralKenobi
04-24-2002, 04:06 AM
I have had pretty good luck finding everything but the Snowspeeder.

Rayzor Fett
04-24-2002, 04:37 PM
I can confirm an Anakin with a small gun bubble w/o the tip with the Force Action sticker
and a background with a date of 20281
also I found a R2 without a background insert but with the insert slots
and the solid leg bolts that usually appear with a background R2
at the TRU in Kennesaw GA
its date is also 20281
sorry I cant scan you the pics but I thought you would like to
know about the other R2 variant

GeneralKenobi
04-29-2002, 05:37 PM
The K-Mart in Woodstock has the Hoth and Endor Playskool sets...both look pretty cool...especially the Wampa.

QLD
05-05-2002, 03:00 AM
Hey. If anyone still needs one, there is a Snow Speeder at the Wal-Mart on Pleasant Hill Rd, just past Peachtree Industrial Rd. I was there a few minutes ago when I left.

Rayzor Fett
05-07-2002, 04:26 PM
has anyone seen any of the new shipment yet?
and if so where?
I am also still searching for a dooku and royal guard

QLD
05-08-2002, 12:24 AM
I just found Orn Free Taa and Qui-Gon Jinn at the Wal-Mart on Pleasant Hill at 85. Unfortunately they only had 1 of each. I saw no Endor Soldier, Palpatine, or Massiff.

Queen Katharine Leah
05-08-2002, 07:46 PM
rayzor--

As I posted in the other thread, TRU in Kennesaw had the whole wave last night, on the back side of the front display.

Good luck!

Nice find QLD. I refuse to but one more freaking Qui Gon, but the rebel I want...

QLD
05-12-2002, 07:36 PM
Well, I went on my first "run" in a while, and came up pretty blank. Didn't find the Bespin Wave anywhere. No Mace, No Vader and Luke, No Mastiff, no worries :D

However, at the Mall of Georgia they have TONS of Zutton, FX-7, Eeth Koth, Queen AMidala decoy, and Rebel Soldier. I finally got Zutton anyway. I also picked up the sweet Lego Tie Interceptor for 69.99. I saw the new Rebel Blockade Runner at Super Target by Gwinnet Place Mall. It is soooooo sweet! Too bad it is 200 dollars as well. I ALMOST got it, but I can guarantee I'll get it on clearance later.

Queen Katharine Leah
05-13-2002, 08:05 PM
I picked up ****ed-off Mace Windu and Jango 'the Exorcist' Fett yesterday at the Tarzhay in Woodstock. No sign of Luke and Vader.

By the way, I really didn't like Mace's action feature arm, until I realized how it specifically interacted with Ichabod Fett. Now, I like it!

QLD
05-18-2002, 11:22 AM
I picked up "Big O" Mace Windu at TRU at Northlake today. They had a few left. No sign of Vader, Fett, or Luke. DANGIT!

I went to the Peachtree Corners KB Toys today thinking I might score. And they had tons of AOTC figures. However, no new ones. In fact, it looks like they haven't sold a figure since they came out. On the bright side, I finally got R4-M1 or whatever he is. In fact they had about 15 a piece of R4-M1, Teebo, Bo'Shek, Imperial Officer, Rebel Soldier, FX-7, and Zutton. Looks like this might be a great place to go in a few months for clearance Cone Troopers.

QLD
05-20-2002, 06:50 PM
I made my longest toy run in ages today. Went to Duluth Wal-Mart, Pleasant Hill Wal-Mart, Pleasant Hill TRU - nothing.

Then I made the trip down I-20 to Stonecrest Mall TRU. They had boatloads of Hanger Ani, Dooku, and Yoda. No Bespin Wave though.

Went to Covington K-Mart. A few Hanger Ani's, and the entire POTJ Lando Bespin Wave, but that's it.

Then I went to my old stomping grounds in Athens, which is where I always found everything. Nothing at the Target.

However, at the Athens TRU, they had TONS of Big "O" Mace, Final Battle Fett, and Bespin Vader. They also had 2 bloody stump Luke. I felt obliged to pick those up. But they had TONS of the others.

Now, all I need is the Masiff and Endor Soldier.

Rayzor Fett
05-20-2002, 07:38 PM
what would it take to pry one of those bloody lukes off of your hands?
no pun intended
for sale or for trade I'm very interested
let me know

Thanks

Rayzor Fett
05-21-2002, 07:26 PM
boy am I excited
how much money does lucas think we have to spend on the toys?
another x wing and this time r2 comes out
I refuse to spend another cent on a new x wing unless I can jump in the damn thing and fly it to tatooine
come on people these are the same molds they have had for 25 years
even that damn snowspeeder is the same
now dont get me wrong I AM ALL FOR updating the figs with the real scan technology but the vehicles for the most part remain unchanged from their original status
sure they might have paint now instead of stickers but for $40 that better be a hell of a good coat of paint
just my opinion
does anyone agree or disagree?

GeneralKenobi
05-28-2002, 08:20 PM
Just found Mace (Geonosian Rescue), Bespin Vader, Bloody Luke, and Final Battle Jango at the Target in Kennesaw. They still had a few of each when I left around 7.

Tha Showstoppa
05-28-2002, 09:42 PM
YES!!!

I went to the Super Wal-Mart at Collins Hill (Lawrenceville) today, and I saw nothing at first, but saw a shopping cart with an unopened case with the Hasbro logo marked "Star Wars Ep2 Wave 2". I opened him, and here is what was in it:

-Yoda (1)
-Count Dooku(1)
-Taun We(1)
-Endor Rebel Soldier(1)(got)
-Orn Free Ta(1)
-Qui-Gon Jinn(1)(got)
-Massiff w/Geonosian Warrior(1)(got)
-Jango Fett Final Battle(1)
-Mace Windu(1)

I got all of the ones marked, and the Final Battle Jango Fett at Kohl's the night before. Awesome findings for me!

Thanks,
-StephenUGA

Rayzor Fett
06-04-2002, 07:57 PM
if anyone is interested I would like to trade or buy
a bloody luke and any of the other new figs
I have a few Geo Maces and Dookus to trade along with some other background carded figs
let me know here or email me at

rsahley@covad.net

with my new job I dont have the time to do SW runs anymore

thanks

Rayzor

QLD
06-06-2002, 09:14 PM
Found the new Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan at KB today. They also had peg arm luke, and bespin vader, as well as spoiler fett and angry mace. I heard that all KB got a shipment of the Han wave, so I would check them out ASAP.

GeneralKenobi
06-09-2002, 04:13 PM
Found Massiff, Orn Free Taa, Endor Rebel Soldier, and Qui-Gon Jinn at the Wal-Mart in Woodstock today. They also had the Deluxe Anakin and the Nexu.

Rayzor Fett
06-10-2002, 05:36 PM
well I finally got some time today to do some store checks
couldnt find anything new other than the nexu at target
and I finally scored decap jango
still looking for the bloody gimp luke and i am your father vader
i stuck with the kennesaw area today
dont waste your time with KB in towncenter they dont have anything worthwhile

Fixer
06-13-2002, 01:18 PM
Found all 4 Playskool sets last night at the JC Penney in Fair Oaks Mall. No luck on 4" anywhere.

QLD
06-13-2002, 11:42 PM
I am hoping that new figures will slow down for a month or so. I am caught up with everything released, and could use a break.

Emperor Howdy
06-20-2002, 03:53 AM
Well, everything's been pretty easy to find. The Bespin wave, the new deluxe wave......all in abundance here in Conyers. Covington WalMart still has Tie-bombers and Snowspeeders. Snagged a Han Solo the other day. Hmmm, what else........oh yeah! You're fat and your mom dresses you funny!

Rayzor Fett
06-20-2002, 08:00 PM
picked up a han today at east cobb walmart
nothing else new there which surprises me
plenty of headless jangos there if you need one
the new sculpt for han is nice but the damn fig looks crosseyed
every one i have seen looks like marty feldman
now if i could just find stumpy luke with blood

QLD
06-21-2002, 05:09 PM
I have found everything.

And again, welcome back Howdy.

I found the Han, Chewie, and Obi at KB toys.
I haven't looked for the deluxe wave, but I think I won't have trouble finding them when I do look.

I ordered Palpy and Djas Puhr from KB's website, so I am pretty much set.

I think the Han looks more like Jeff Bridges than Han Solo......but it could just be me.

GeneralKenobi
06-23-2002, 05:37 PM
Found Pilot Obi-Wan at the Wal-Mart in Woodstock Friday morning, and the Acklay at the Wal-Mart on 41 in Acworth later that afternoon. The Han I got looks really close and he isn't crosseyed either.

Rayzor Fett
06-24-2002, 09:42 PM
I headed up to woodstock today but found nothing again
I did find a flesh stump luke but some jack *** had torn the
bubble off the card
next time you find something gen ken give me a ring
7 3785146
that way a least i can hit the stores sooner than later

thanks
ray

GeneralKenobi
06-28-2002, 07:28 PM
No problem Fett...will do...let me know what to look out for you...the only thing I'm missing at the moment is Cloud City Capture Chewie so I might run across something you need. E-mail me if you need me to look for anything.

Rayzor Fett
06-29-2002, 06:50 PM
well I came up empty handed again on any new figs
did see the acklay at target
thanks gen ken for offering to help in my searches
I need chewey, obi, palpy, geo massiff
I scored the deluxe jango and endor soldier and qui off kb online
that site is awesome
I picked up the jango for 49
this is the best 12" EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe I havent torn mine out of the package yet
it is so beautifully done
if this doesnt revive the 12" line nothing will
I am greatly disappointed in all the 12" AOTC figs except the mace
how about a new 12" angry yoda to go with the dooku thats coming out?

FKA Broke Collector
07-04-2002, 11:28 AM
Hello my old Atlanta collector friends. I'm not sure if you all will remember me but for a short time last year I posted here regularly as Broke Collector $$$. Shortly thereafter I moved to the state of New Jersey, (one of the most idiotic mistakes of my life) and I have now returned. New Jersey was one of the most awful places to live for many reasons, not the least of which is the difficulty in collecting Star Wars figures.

From where I lived the nearest Walmart was 40 minutes away and the nearest Target was 40 minutes in the opposite direction. I ended up doing most of my collecting at the KB Toys at the mall nearby which means I paid entirely too much for most of the things I bought. Plus the empolyees there were most unhelpful and, well, in a word... rude. Go figure.

Anyway, I moved back to the Atlanta area this past weekend. That's right!!! I'm back in the land of a million Walmarts!!! And I can't be happier. I've signed up again for the forums but some sap has taken Broke Collector $$$ and nearly every variation of it. So I took the Prince route and I am now Formerly Known As Broke Collector.

So what's the staus of the SW collecting world in Atl? I'm pretty much up to date on all the figures. Last figures I paid entirely too much for in NJ were Han and Chewie. The card on my Chewie is bent up pretty badly but it's the only one I've seen (I bent my Wookie).

It's good to be back!!!

-FKA

FKA Broke Collector
07-04-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey I meant to ask earlier. I was up at the Times Square TRU in NYC recently and saw a 12" Jango Fett with removable armor. It was over 40 bucks at the time so I opted not to buy it. However, I haven't seen any elsewhere. Does anyone know if this is an exclusive or if it's just in really low supply? I haven't really heard much about it. Been out of the loop for a while. Thanks.

-FKA

Rayzor Fett
07-04-2002, 07:59 PM
kb toys online has the jango for 49 and its highly unlikely
youre going to find it around atl with the worthless distribution
we have seen all year

GeneralKenobi
07-06-2002, 12:48 PM
The Super Wal-Mart on Mansell Road in Roswell has tons of Hans, Chewies, Pilot Obi-Wans, Djas Puhrs, and Palpatines. They have an entire endcap of primarily new figs.

gyro
07-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Stonecrest Mall KB had 2 -12" Ultimate Jangos left. I picked up the 3rd, and must say this is a masterpiece of a toy. With a little patience you can get all his accessories on. The shin guards on mine fit over his boots fine. Just had to pull 'em apart a little.

FKA Broke Collector
07-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Ahhhh, so they are showing up here. Agreed. It's an incredible figure. The price is just too high for me. I'll wait a year and a half when there are twenty on every shelf and the price is more like $20.00.

Rayzor Fett
07-07-2002, 06:39 PM
got out today and found all the new figs at walmart johnson ferry
even scored the unleashed jango and maul for 14.97 each
they are awesome and so heavy
cant believe i paid the same thing for that deluxe leia last year
they had plenty left of the new figs ( dahs, empy, masiff, endor, qui, orn, vader and luke silver peg) and the unleashed so head on over if you need em
still looking for a flesh stump luke, obi pilot and chewey
whats up with the chicken pox emperor anyway
scored 2 of them this has to be a variation bc none of the others had such big spots on them at all
if anyone needs anything let me know
were on the same team here
i still have resisted the temptation to open up my super jango
good luck to you all

Rayzor Fett
07-08-2002, 12:49 PM
I was going through the several hundred dollars worth of EII
stuff I had acquired and I made an awesome discovery
I have one of the elusive Luminaras with the unpainted necklace
Brianstoys currently sells this item for 150
I purchased almost everything around Marietta, Kennesaw and Woodstock so keep your eyes open for any more of these variations

Rayzor Fett
07-10-2002, 04:17 PM
they just got the new wave in
picked up obi and chewey
also picked up another variant han with the white nub
i have an extra chewey if anyone wants to trade for something else

FKA Broke Collector
07-10-2002, 08:02 PM
In case any of you have any doubts of whether you're up to date on the figs, just go to the Wal*Mart on GA20 just north of the Mall of Georgia. They have half an ailse FULL from the floor to the top shelf with all of the new figures. The ones they seemed to have the least of were the Palpys but they had plenty of everything else incuding Hans and Chewies. Looks like this store isn't going to get ANYTHING new for at least two years.

FKA Broke Collector
07-10-2002, 08:10 PM
Okay someone clue me in. Has Walmart released the vehicle exclusives: TIE Bomber and crashed Snowspeeder? Did I completely miss them while I was in Jersey, or are they just that hard to find?

Queen Katharine Leah
07-10-2002, 08:33 PM
I haven't seen the Tie Bomber. I did pick up the crashed Snowspeeder at WalMart the night of midnight madness.

As did Rayzor, I got completely caught up at the TC WalMart, with a bit of help from the Woodstock WalMart, grabbing Cloaky-Wan, cross-eyed Han, Chewy, Chicken Pox Palp and Djas Puhr. (uhh, YEAH, I LOVED his scene in ANH...)

I really liked the deluxe Ani. Anyone else?

Oh, I don't have a bloody stump Luke. Just a regular one.

I can't wait for the two big playsets that should be out in a month.

Emperor Howdy
07-12-2002, 01:22 AM
FKA......errr.....yep.....you missed 'em.....but they do show up from time to time. You can probably find 'em on Ebay or an online retailer for about the same price.

Still looking for Chewie....

GeneralKenobi
07-14-2002, 05:04 PM
The Wal-Mart in Woodstock has a bunch of new figs...including Teemto and Ki-Adi Mundi. The only catch is if your looking for good cards, the Ki-Adis and Teemtos are scarce, but if your a loose collector then I'd head right on over there and score you some new figs. And by the way, those cards were mangled when I got there...looks like the result of a poor stocking or packing job.

FKA Broke Collector
07-14-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
FKA......errr.....yep.....you missed 'em.....but they do show up from time to time. You can probably find 'em on Ebay or an online retailer for about the same price.

Man I tell ya. Moving to NJ was the worst thing I ever did. I'll keep my eyes out for some for a while. Anytime you guys see any please let me know where. I'd rather hold of on ebay or OL retailers for as long as I can. Shipping is a pain in the @$$.

Emperor Howdy
07-18-2002, 01:45 AM
Scored Chewie. About 5 of 'em at the Conyers WalMart. Also plenty of Obi pilots, Palpatines, Djas', Hans, Rebel Soldiers, Orns, blah, blah, blah.

Looking for red battle droid Mace and Teemto wave......

GeneralKenobi
07-18-2002, 03:04 PM
Howdy...they have the Teemto wave at the Wal-Mart in Woodstock...I was just there.

FKA Broke Collector
07-18-2002, 07:58 PM
I picked up the red battle droid/Windu at the Target off of Lawrenceville-Suwanne Road by the AMC Colonial theater about 3 days ago. Keep your eyes peeled. They are out there.

FKA Broke Collector
07-21-2002, 12:09 AM
Hey guys! These baby's are showing up at Walmarts for 39.96. I saw several at the Walmart in Stn Mountain and there were 7 left at the Walmart in Snellville. If you've been looking for them, this would be the time to pick them up.

GeneralKenobi
08-03-2002, 11:10 PM
Found the Deluxe Threepio set Friday at the Target in Woodstock and the accessory packs & micro machine sets at the Target in Hiram as well.

FKA Broke Collector
08-04-2002, 07:37 PM
If anyone is looking for the Masterpiece Anakin Skywalker, I found him for $20 at Waldenbooks at Northlake. The last 2 were not in the best condition, but other Waldenbooks may have more.

Bobajames
08-05-2002, 01:10 AM
Anyone find the Anakin Tatooine or Darth Maul in Hiram, Cartersville, Kennesaw, or Acworth areas?

Bobajames
08-16-2002, 11:38 PM
I've been a searchin for these crazy figures, and i just can't find them! Anakin and Darth Maul! all the wal-marts near me have reduced their stock of star wars on the shelf by about 1/3 and target doesn't have poo. Has anyone found them yet?

FKA Broke Collector
08-23-2002, 10:48 AM
I JUST found the Anakin and Maul yesterday at the KB at Stonecrest Mall. I also found the only two Ki-Adis I've seen but both of them were messed up on the packaging.

Emperor Howdy
08-23-2002, 01:00 PM
Stonecrest? Hey, you should've swung by the house for a beer!

Found the accessory sets at Conyers Target. Stonecrest and Northlake TRU have an abundance of X-wings. Also, you're fat and your mom dresses you funny.

LooseToon
08-31-2002, 09:20 PM
Hey, all! LooseToon here from the Atlanta Star Wars Collectors Club (http://www.thejawa.net/cgi-bin/YaBB/ASWCC/YaBB.cgi). I think we have the most active store reports around for our area at the ASWCC, and they are restricted to member's only, so lurkers and scalpers can't see the info! Check us out!

Anyhoo, here's what I've seen yesterday and today:

YESTERDAY:

SuperWalmart at the Mall of GA has the Cantina Sets. They are all up on the top shelf of the Star Wars section, not on the pegs. It was hard to make an accurate count as to what was left after I got mine, but my guess is about 4 to 6 of each.

Lawrenceville SuperWalmart and Winder SuperWalmart had nuttin'.

KB Mall of GA had 2 of each of Teemto, Ki-Adi, Djas and Palpy. Also 5 of the Simpson's Bongos.

TRU Mall of GA had 4 Landspeeders, 4 X-Wings, and 3 Unleashed Anakins.

FAO Schwarz Mall of GA had 9 Playskool Millenium Falcons at $35 each, which isn't a bad price at all for FAO.

TODAY:

Conyers SuperWalmart - Lots and lots of Cantina Sets, a good 8 of each or so.

Conyers Target - Nuttin'

Stonecrest Mall TRU (I-20 Lithonia? Closer to Atlanta than Conyers) - About 10 or so X-Wings, 4 AT-STs, no Landspeeders. Nothing exciting figure-wise. 9 exclusive Kermit in the Tux figures, I bought 1, that leaves 8

Stonecrest Mall KB - 6 Playskool Millenium Falcons, 1 Playskool Arena (Reek) set, and 2 Playskool Forest sets. 1 or 2 of each of the 12" Red and Yellow Clones. About 6 Simpsons Bongos.

Bobajames
09-15-2002, 12:02 AM
someone new has cantina sets!! Acworth wal-mart on cobb parkway. at ten bucks a pop though, i left all 9 racks of 'em alone

Runobot
09-19-2002, 09:14 AM
Hey kids!

I have been up here from Orlando all week on a business trip and it looks like I will actually get a chance to some free time tonight. I am here at the Bell South conference center, it is located Decab county. Anyone have any suggestions on where I should go to hunt?

My boss is leaving this afternoon so I am here alone :( so I am looking for something to do tonight. Let me know of any cool shops I should check out. Are there any good comic stores around here?

Let me know guys, thanks

Emperor Howdy
09-20-2002, 03:33 AM
Try obsessively stopping at every WalMart, Target, and ToysRUs you see. It's all the rage here in Georgia.

Runobot
09-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Well, I cruised around Druid hills rd and Bufford highway for over an hour and did not see one Wal-Mart or TRU. I did find a Target Greatland that was not open yet...I will be back Monday, maybe I will have better luck then

randy52370
09-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted in here. How has everyone been? I found the Republic Gunships at the Stockbridge and McDonough Wal-Marts. I am still looking for some new figures. I also am looking for a Michael Vick McFarlane figure. Has anyone found one of these? I also collect any other variant in the McFarlane Sports line. If you don't know what a variant is, it's when the actual figure has a different uniform than what is on the packaging. Thanks!

Emperor Howdy
09-22-2002, 11:40 PM
Whoa! It's Randy! I thought you dropped off the Earth.

My most recent finds were the Landspeeder and all of the Cantina sets. Still looking for the Teemto wave, and up. No gunship yet, either.

QLD
09-28-2002, 07:11 PM
I haven't looked for anything lately.....I need everything from the teemto wave and up....

I just missed you guys... *sniff*

Emperor Howdy
10-09-2002, 04:39 AM
Strike Gunship off the list. About 4 at Northlake (LaVista Rd.) TRU and 2 in crushed boxes at Stonecrest TRU.

Queen Katharine Leah
10-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Gunship found at the Kennesaw TRU!!! I too am looking for Teemto forward.

Since Randy brought up Mike Vick, I'm looking for the Anthony Thomas.

Of course, I'm hunting for the Arena, and waiting for November 12 for the DVD.

Uhh, how bout them Braves....
:(

randy52370
10-10-2002, 09:10 PM
I was trying to get your attention but I guess you didn't see me. It was around 7:30 and you were doing your Braves Playoff trivia. Thomas should be easy to find in Atlanta. I still have not seen a Vick. I resorted to ebay and bought one for $10 + $5.25 shipping. I found the Clone Trooper Pilot, Padme Attack, and Jango Pilot last week at the Southlake KB. They didn't last long. Good luck!

Emperor Howdy
10-12-2002, 01:32 AM
Conyers Target got another few cases of Accessory figs....Conyers WalMart has about 2 each of the Cantina figs....and every TRU I go to have a million 12" Luke/Taun-Tauns. That's weird. Remember a few years back when that was such a friggin' hot commodity!?

Bobajames
10-12-2002, 01:42 PM
is it just me or is there not too much to look for right now. Is there any special 3 3/4" figures coming yet? I still haven't gotten Ki-Adi or Teemto, though i have seen them... once. and i haven't seen lot dod yet either. oh well

Queen Katharine Leah
10-26-2002, 10:28 PM
Randy, I'm so sorry I missed you. You should have just grabbed me, or at least start screaming like a madman. I always pay attention to the nuts! Hope the lil one is good.

Last week, I found a mother load at TRU. Lott Dodd, Watto, Ki Adi, Teemo, Tusken with Massiff, Maul in red stripe and Ani Tatooine Attack. They still had plenty of Gunships. It was odd, with TRU actually having that much new stuff...although many of you had most of those figures--they're just new to me, and anyone in Woodstock, since the Kennesaw TRU must have been letting these new cases sit and gather dust.

I don't have the newest wave that Randy was talking about. I also haven't seen the arena yet.

Target has Unleashed for $3.99, if anyone actually wants it.

Emperor Howdy
11-06-2002, 04:59 AM
ToysRUs @Stonecrest still has plenty'o Silver R2's. I bought their obnoxiously priced $39.99 Geo Arena to get one. The original idea was to wait to buy the TRU X-Wing when the R2's were released. I was sure I was the only one. The X-Wings have been collecting dust for months. Then, the day the R2's come out.....the X-Wings were gone in 2 hours. :mad: .......so much for my "original" idea! :frus: Dang copycats!!

FKA Broke Collector
11-18-2002, 11:16 PM
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here. Been a bit busy with work and haven't had much time to collect. Although this past week was a good one for me. I've gotten up-to-date on all the new figures except Ephant Mon (sp?). Anyone seen him at all?

I also spoke to a guy at the Northlake TRU whose been pretty cool about telling me when stuff is coming in, and he said all TRUs have adopted a new policy that they can only open entire cases at a time. Supposedly they are not allowed to pull out one specific figure for us collectors anymore. The entire case has to go on the shelf at one time. So even if the new figs are there, you know it, the employees know it, everyone knows it, you still have to wait until they have room enough on the shelves to open an entire case. Bummer, eh?

Emperor Howdy
11-29-2002, 02:45 AM
Well, look-ee what I found! :)

Covington WalMart had Ephant Mon, Amidala, Lott Dodd, Tusken, Sith Training Maul, Ki Adi Mundi, Teemto, Endor Soldier (clean), and Watto.

I'm as happy as a little girl.

Weeeeeeee!

Emperor Howdy
12-03-2002, 12:24 AM
Conyers WalMart: Dengar, Imp. Officer, and Zuckuss if you collect that 12" crap.

Covington WalMart: 2 Holiday Sets left if you want to waste fourteen bucks like me. :rolleyes:

QLD
12-05-2002, 10:03 PM
I was at Conyers Wal-Mart on the 3rd as well Howdy. And saw the same nothing as you did!

And 12" crap sucks.

Emperor Howdy
12-09-2002, 02:54 AM
Checked both the Covington/Conyers WalMart last night. Nothing. Just ransacked empty shelves. I was ready to leave, but the girl I was with wanted to shop for dumb Christmas decorations. As she loaded up lights, garland, and balls (snicker snicker), I followed her around, bored as hell, strumming a miniature WalMart starter guitar that only had three unbroken strings. I would sing lines like "Am I embarrassing you?" and she'd scowl. Like I said, I was bored stiff.......but then I saw some glass doors leading out to the back of the store where I saw tons of pallets covered with tarps. I thought, "what the heck", and walked outside. I started peeking under the tarps, and saw one lone Hasbro SW box. I opened it up, and Surprise!......it was the Clone Trooper assortment. Snagged a CloneTrooper pilot and a Jango pilot, then thanked my friend for being a shopper of lame holiday crap. If not for her, I'd have left an hour earlier. :D

P.S. These were at Conyers WM. There's still 2 of each there, I'm sure......I only bought 1 a piece. Just remember to look OUTSIDE! :happy:

FKA Broke Collector
12-09-2002, 07:47 PM
I made a trip to the KB Toys at Northlake mall today and found two Ephant <sp?> Mons. I snagged one and hid the other. If you guys are interested, look for the Kiss Alive and Metallica figures and you'll find it there near the back. The package was creased up a bit, but if this doesn't bother you, or you want to open it up anyway, it's all yours! Enjoy!

Emperor Howdy
12-10-2002, 01:33 AM
What was the condition of the Ephant Mon you bought? The one I found a while ago was creased at the side too. I think the weight of this thing destroys it's own packaging. :stupid:

FKA Broke Collector
12-10-2002, 07:32 PM
Mine had a slight crease on the back side. It wasn't visible on the front side so I went ahead and got it. Maybe at a later time I'll find one in better condition but I'm happy with this one for now. Anyone heard numbers on how many of these things will be produced? I hope it's not going to be like Ellors Maddok<sp?>... plenty sitting on pegs until next Christmas. :(

Emperor Howdy
12-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Who knows. I will say that finally there is a figure worth the dough....maybe he won't stick around.

Anyway, Conyers Target has about 4 Clone Trooper pilots, a couple of Jango pilots, and 4 Destroyer Droids (minus 1....weeeeeee!) :D

Emperor Howdy
12-18-2002, 01:07 AM
Covington WalMart: 2 Teemtos, some Jango Pilots, a K.A.Mundi, and a couple of Wattos and Sith Mauls.

FKA Broke Collector
12-18-2002, 07:49 PM
That's how many of the new Yodas (okay, okay, the repackaged Episode I Yoda with Jedi Council chair) and Destroyer Driods there are at the Northlake TRU. enjoy!

They also had the Anakin and Amidala Unleashed figures. I've grown rather fond of this line. I'm interested to see where (if anywhere) they take this line. I hope they maintain quality, or better yet, increase it. My main gripe is they aren't all consistently the same scale. The Jango/Boba was a horrible sculpt, and the Maul was too small, but I really liked the second wave.

Emperor Howdy
12-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Conyers Target: several each of the Deluxe Ani, Geo, and Clone Trooper.

(Minus one each of them now, of course......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!):D

Emperor Howdy
12-19-2002, 01:02 PM
Thanks, FKA.....one of my clients I have this weekend is right by Northlake TRU.....see if I can't snag that crappy Yoda repack. Why would I buy it if I think it's crappy, you ask? Because I'm sick, dude. Very......very.........sick. :cry:

FKA Broke Collector
12-19-2002, 10:08 PM
Man, I've got that sickness too. I've got every incarnation of Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Darth Maul, Han Solo, and Chewbacca that have ever been made, no matter how similar they look to the versions that were released a mere 5 months before. Have you seen the list for 2003 figures? Just for S___s and Giggles lets take a look at the list and see just how many have been produced before in some variation or another :

Obi Wan Spear Throwing ***Been Done***
Mace Windu (Total Control) ***Been Done***
Darth Tyranus (Lightning Burst) ***Been Done***
Anakin Skywalker (Mechanical Arm and Super Arm Articulation) ***Been Done***
Classic Boba Fett (Quick Draw) ***Been Done***
Flying R2-D2 ***Been Done***

Wave 6 (May)
Han Solo (Hoth) ***Been Done***
Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt) ***Been Done***
Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) ***Been Done***
Darth Vader (ROTJ) ***Been Done***
Snowtrooper (ESB) ***Been Done***

Wave 7 (August)
Jango Fett (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Clone Trooper (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Yoda (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Mace Windu (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***

Wave 8 (October)
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Count Dooku (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Kit Fisto (Clone Wars) ***Been Done***
Collection 2 Basic Figures 84861

Wave 10 (2002) January '03
Rebel Trooper (New Head Sculpt) ***Been Done***
Imperial Officer (New head Sculpt) ***Been Done***
Eeth Koth ***Been Done***
Teebo ***Been Done***

Wave 2 (February)
Padme Amidala (with soft cloak and articulation) ***Been Done***
SP4 and JN66 (Library Droid 2 Pack)
Tusken Raider with Removable Head ***Been Done***
Lama Su and Clone Boy
Twilek Jedi with super articulation
Barriss Offee

Wave 3 (June)
Yoda with Padawan Jedi (2-pack) ***Been Done***
Alien Padawan Jedi 2 Pack (Shakti and Shape Shifter)
Padme in Wedding Dress ***Been Done***
Wat Tambor *
Coleman Trebor *

Wave 4 (October)
Waitress Droid *
Faytonni Cantina Alien *
2nd Cantina Alien *
Darth Sidious ***Been Done***
Bail Organa
Fan's Choice #4 McQuarrie Stormtrooper

Makes me kind of sick to think that I've bought all this stuff before and because of my sickness I'll probably buy it all again.

Emperor Howdy
12-28-2002, 03:37 PM
K&B Toys at Stonecrest had a million Clone Pilots, Destroyer Droids, and J.C. Yodas on Christmas Eve, but the lines were waaaaaay to long for me to get the Yoda. No problem...that peg-warming piece-o'-poo will be easy to find later.

QLD
01-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Saw a whole bunch of Clone Pilots, Yoda's, and Destroyer Droids at Wal-Mart in Snellville.

I just couldn't bring myself to buy the yoda or destroyer droid.

Emperor Howdy
01-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Hmmm.....that must mean that Yoda will be showing up in Conyers soon. What to do?....what to do? I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to get him. I mean, he's the same....but not. Damn Hasbro....:mad:........change an arm, add a lightsaber, and Surprise!....new figure! Perhaps I'll wait for him to plummet in price....yeeeeeah!.......that's the ticket!! $1.99 on Planet Action Figure!! Hoorah!!! That's it!! I've won!! Heh-heh!... Heh-heh!... Heh-heh!....Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Huh? Whaddayamean Yoda's "popular with the kids and collectors"? Sold out two months ago? On Ebay for $50!?!?

:eek:

DOH!!!!!

QLD
01-15-2003, 09:00 PM
lol....

even worse, is the fact that I need to replace the E1 Yoda, because it fell on the floor, and my dog ate it, and well, he...

He also ate little Boba Fett's head the day I got him.....

Kinda like having my own sarlacc pit around the house..

Emperor Howdy
01-16-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
lol....

even worse, is the fact that I need to replace the E1 Yoda, because it fell on the floor, and my dog ate it, and well, he...

He also ate little Boba Fett's head the day I got him.....

Kinda like having my own sarlacc pit around the house..

:D :D :D :D

12inch Lando
01-28-2003, 06:04 PM
I found the Trash Compactor scene things at the Pleasant Hill Wal-Mart the other day. They looked pretty good... till I saw the price.:frus: I guess my interest has cooled quite a bit.

12inch Lando
01-28-2003, 06:06 PM
Howdy, Howdy. Whats up B.C. Good to see you guys.:)

Bobajames
01-29-2003, 09:05 PM
I just found teebo, rebel trooper, imperial officer, and library droids and uhhh... Padme at Wal-Mart in Hiram!!!! Crazy that WALMART actually had something out here!

12inch Lando
02-18-2003, 07:48 PM
I just found out that Marvel Legends figures are under represented at Toys R Us.

Emperor Howdy
02-19-2003, 03:06 AM
Conyers WalMart has several Eeth Koths and Teebos nobody wants. I passed on those, but snagged a new Yoda, Tusken, Padme, and rehashed Rebel Trooper. There are extras of those still there. No Imp. offrs. or Archive droids. Oh, about 5 tie-bombers as well.

Emperor Howdy
02-26-2003, 01:47 AM
Got my SandTrooper Troop Builder set today from Entertainment Earth.

What fun.

Cool Sandtroopers.

Weeeeeee.

Weeeeeeeeeee.

Ok. Fun's over. I'm putting them away. :zzz:

Rayzor Fett
02-28-2003, 06:42 PM
has anyone seen ephant mon in or around the ATL?

12inch Lando
03-02-2003, 04:55 AM
Our last sighting was at a KB last november.

QLD
03-26-2003, 07:45 PM
I actually looked at the Star Wars section at KB for the first time in a while......

Unfortunately, they had the same figures as when I looked their last, 3 months ago.

Emperor Howdy
03-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Iran into a little find the other day. "Iran". Heheheh. I crack myself up. Aaaaaaaaanyway, Conyers WalMart had the library droids, Imp. officer rehash, Lama Su w/ bald kid, A. Secura, B. Offee, and a bunch of Clone Pilots.

QLD
03-26-2003, 09:06 PM
Christ! Howdy......everytime I go to the Conyers Wal-Mart, it is a barren wasteland!!! Not to mention how crowded that store is! :eek:

Emperor Howdy
03-27-2003, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry, QLD. I can't discuss my secret fig finding method. It goes back seeeeeeveral years, and incorporates a unique and special form of hunt and delivery. It's been passed down for generations and my grandf....

**Quite-Long Dong pelts Howdy with moldy tangerine**

Hey, hey! Alright, alright. Fine. I go there between 12 and 1 am 3 nights a week. Jeeeeeeeeez. Can't even let a brother be a little mysterious, can ya? :mad:

QLD
03-27-2003, 02:11 AM
THAT'S where my moldy tangerine went.

12inch Lando
03-27-2003, 07:01 AM
Hey EH, Do you still have a secret hiding place like way back in the day? That store has changed a bit since then.

Rayzor Fett
03-28-2003, 11:03 PM
I happened upon the SW HOLY GRAIL
today in an E Cobb Target
Ephant Mon is mine all mine
this is the heaviest fig I have ever come across
why cant every fig be this detailed?
the $4.79 I paid is a joke for this masterpiece
hats off to hasbro/kenner/whatever theyre calling themselves these days
if only I could get a silver R2 in ATL!

12inch Lando
03-29-2003, 02:46 AM
Ephont Mon IS great! Congrats on the find.

2-1B
03-29-2003, 04:24 AM
Swung past the Stonecrest Mall on my way home from work tonight, nothing as usual. :mad:

The McDonough Wal-Mart had a decent selection, I might get those new AFs. Can't wait to get the new Llama Su. :)

Northlake TRU -- why do I even bother with them . . .

Rayzor Fett
05-06-2003, 09:02 PM
spotted in the ATL?

Rayzor Fett
05-13-2003, 01:27 AM
somehow i think lucas cares nothing of the collectors out there
i cant find a damn r2 or vader to save my life and theyre going to release a boba now
in this day and age it is futile to think one could ever have a complete collection
any thoughts or findings or am i the only ATL geek on this board?

12inch Lando
05-13-2003, 01:09 PM
I haven't seen a thing all year. I was looking forward to the new Unleashed stuff but I think that they've come and gone.

2-1B
05-13-2003, 01:14 PM
How about Howdy ?
Has anyone seen Emperor Howdy ? :confused:

2-1B
05-18-2003, 02:25 AM
Anyone ? :confused:

Well, it might help if you dig through the pegwarmers and look toward the back. Someone may have hidden him there to pick up later . . .

jjreason
05-18-2003, 03:02 AM
Im concerned. Where the heck's Howdy? Not banned again I hope.........

Emperor Howdy
10-31-2003, 01:34 PM
I live. I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Hmm....maybe a little over-dramatic....... :rolleyes:

Sooooo, what do we have going on in the Atlanta area? Austell Target (East/West connecter) has a ton of A-wings. Also had Wat, Coleman, WA-7, and Lt. Dannnyinyinya Fattannoiyannaaniy..nni. As well as Yoda/Chian-Ashla/Jempa, which I just paid $26.11 for on Ebay. :mad: Stonecrest TRU/Conyers Target has many-o cinema scenes. That same TRU and Northlake's TRU has plenty of Ani/Tyranus speeder bikes.

Ok, your turn......

QLD
05-13-2004, 02:47 AM
I just thought I would dig up this thread. I haven't found much in Atlanta in ages. However, I confess to not looking that often. I am keeping an eye out for that spiffy General Lando though.