PDA

View Full Version : Which character do you see yourself as most?

Obi-Don
09-03-2001, 03:27 AM
I thought I would put this out there to see what others think.Me it would be Chewie.In the back ground ready to fight for his friends,the strong slient type and at times more than a handfull.Ok,I'm not as big as he is[was]but this is a story and damnit, I can dream can't I?

Grif
09-03-2001, 08:28 AM
I would love to say Boba Fett but that really is not me. So I will have to agree with you and say Chewbacca.

Fulit
09-03-2001, 10:28 AM
I'm the guy that said "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer"?, because I'm an outward pessimist and a bad actor too.

Everyone has someone they'd like to be like, then the someone they are. I would like to think I'm a bit like young Obi-Wan, confident in my abilities, but not outwardly brash like Han Solo. In reality I'm probably more like the first guy I mentioned.

stillakid
09-03-2001, 10:34 AM
In the Emperor's arrival scene, I'm the third Biker Scout from the left.

Jargo
09-03-2001, 02:36 PM
I don't.
A fantasy this galaxy is. And exist I do in the here and now....

if i were written into a story by someone else, they would probably draw me as a sly and cunning devil, possibly a smuggler or thief but a very succesful one with a very healthy credit rating. I can't see anyone seeing me as a hero because I'm too much of a self preservationist for that. I would possibly also be seen as an evil galaxial despot...

lynnferd
09-03-2001, 10:09 PM
Yoda say I would. Back syntax I have. Talk backwards I do.

GNT
09-04-2001, 01:29 AM
Jabba The Hutt

Because I'm lazy as hell

evenflow
09-04-2001, 08:35 AM
I think I would be Luke. Just one of those things.

Rollo Tomassi
09-04-2001, 09:59 AM
I am R2-D2. Always saving the day without recieving credit due and making life insufferable for my closest friend(s) through a barrage of cutdowns.

JEDIpartner
09-04-2001, 10:05 AM
Like my avatar... I think I would be more like the Young Obi-Wan. I am often wary of things and confident, or possibly over-confident, in my own abilities. I'm also a loyal person but very much part of a group. Confident, but not brash...kinda like Fulit! HEY! Does this mean I am like Fulit!?!?!?! Hahaha!!!!

Fulit- I hard doth know ye! LOL

Bel-Cam Jos
09-04-2001, 02:13 PM
Wedge Antilles. In the background, often passed over for more flashy, popular people, but quite capable and intelligent. Always can be counted upon.

My ego? "Look at the size of that thing!" ;)
Sweating out final exams: "One more pass..." :)
Trying to order Dairy Queen Brazier food online: "That's impossible, even for a computer!" :p

master jedi
09-04-2001, 03:18 PM
I'd say I'm like Obi-Wan. You know, a strange hermit.

Lobito
09-14-2001, 03:27 PM
Lak Sivrack my friends.

bigbarada
09-14-2001, 11:20 PM
Y'know during the Emperor's arrival scene in ROTJ, the fourth Biker Scout in from the right, in the seventh rank....no, not him the one right behind him.....yeah, him. That's me!;)

GNT
09-14-2001, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Y'know during the Emperor's arrival scene in ROTJ, the fourth Biker Scout in from the right, in the seventh rank....no, not him the one right behind him.....yeah, him. That's me!;)

Ohhh thats you, Why are you scratching so much in so many places?

Bel-Cam Jos
09-15-2001, 09:40 AM
bigbarada, is that the matte painting scout trooper who has the smiley face painted on? :)

bigbarada
09-15-2001, 10:13 AM
No, I'm right next to him. I kept telling that idiot not to smile, he was going to get us into trouble; but he just kept saying, "Oh don't worry, no one will ever notice." We cleaned latrines with our toothbrushes for weeks because of that guy.:D ;) :) :cool:

TeeEye7
09-16-2001, 06:16 AM
....the top of Leia's slave outfit. It's in my nature to be supportive;)

Starfig873
09-17-2001, 11:36 AM
Hmm...I'd like to say one of the heros. But I don't really know. Maybe a Lando Calrissian type person...sans Colt 45 :p

JediCole
09-17-2001, 01:37 PM
It is difficult to define myself by a single character, there are so many that have appeal for various reasons. But then we do have four films (and their requisite characters) under our collective belt to choose from. That being the case, I decided to select a defining character from each of the films. Those that know me may recognize the traits behind the choices.

TPM - Qui-Gon Jinn - Stoic, acting not out of impulse but with informed restraint

ANH - R2-D2 - Always handy when needed, but often overlooked when there is no pressing need

ESB - Han Solo - Though often looking out for myself, as quick to respond to the needs of others, often at all costs

ROTJ - Jabba the Hutt - Center of a universe of loyal courtiers

Bel-Cam Jos
09-17-2001, 06:11 PM
Pleasetake this the right way, JediCole, but I'm having a hard time invisioning you as a slug-shaped droid Jedi wearing a black vest! :p Qui-Gon Jinn/R2-D2 /Han Solo/Jabba the Hutt could become Qui-Han Deetoo the Hutt!

Huckleberry Josh
09-17-2001, 06:14 PM
I see myself mostly as Boushh (leia ) . Fearless and enventive. Ha Ha !

buba-fatt
10-04-2001, 06:18 PM
Jedi Cole would be Major Derlin, the plethora of useless knowledge."It's a uh little known fact that Dahth Vadah.....". I myself would be the fattest jawa in the movies. I'm always scavaging flea markets and tearing up good stuff to make lowsy junk to sell on Ebay which noone bids on because they just bought someone elses dorky looking custom figures and cant afford mine now and I dont take Paypall or personal checks and my hair is all messy and i dont keep house very well! But my dogs still love me. Yeah! a jawa, thats me.

ThomasLane
10-07-2001, 11:02 PM
I'd have to say Shmi, since I have kids that say "Yippee!" and fly podracers. Actually, they ride tricylces, but that's close enough.

JediCole
10-11-2001, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
Pleasetake this the right way, JediCole, but I'm having a hard time invisioning you as a slug-shaped droid Jedi wearing a black vest! :p Qui-Gon Jinn/R2-D2 /Han Solo/Jabba the Hutt could become Qui-Han Deetoo the Hutt!

Bel-Cam,
Your description of me was to a T. Are you sure you've never seen me before? I am a slug shaped Jedi droid with a fondness for black vests!

Bubba Fatt and I were talking about just this thread last night, so I thought I'd check it out. Mrs. JediCole suggested I post a new response, one more appropriate to a toy web site...

General Riekien, becasue I've got no figure!

MisterPL
10-11-2001, 04:53 PM
Well, as much as I'd like to liken myself as a Jedi, that whole Episode I cult thing just creeps me out. I liked it better when they weren't a bunch of robe-wearin' guys scouring the universe for "special little boys" who could be trained in their ways in a Master/Padawan relationship. It's all too NAMBLA if you ask me.

My son would say I have the temper of a wampa... from time to time. But I'm probably most like Artoo-Detoo; a reliable, multi-talented smart*** with an third leg that comes and goes.

The Bald Ewok
10-11-2001, 08:38 PM
Sometimes I feel like Lobot...every time I am sleeping somebody at work needs me!