PDA

View Full Version : will Count Dooku Dark lord be out 23rd ?

Paul-Kenobi
04-16-2002, 12:51 AM
i've been reading a bunch of stuff i know that Hanger Duel anakin well be out on the 23rd but i must know well the Count Be out ?

Beast
04-16-2002, 12:58 AM
If your stores got cases recently, yes. If they havent restocked yet, cause they are waiting to sell what they got in, no. It all depends on your store. I assume that he will be out in limited quanties at most stores, since he was a last minute pack in with the Anakin: Hanger Duel wave.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Rainman
04-16-2002, 01:09 AM
My Wal-Mart 2 atleast. I have seen and held them in my hands.

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 01:15 AM
Being added late, and only 2 per case, this guy is going to be the tough one to find on the 23rd it seems. Unless your local store get all there shipments on the 22nd.:rolleyes:

Are they still shipping AOTC stuff for the 23rd, or do most stores already have their stock for 4/23?

Beast
04-16-2002, 01:23 AM
Someone in another thread that works at Wal-mart (Either Dar'gol or Jedi_Rainman) said that their store just got in the cases with Dooku included yesterday, so it all depends on when the store got it's cases, and if they ordered more in anticipation of April 23rd. We can hope he's widely avaliable, I don't wanna see him being scalper fodder and going for insane amounts on Ebay. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 01:25 AM
I'm sure he'll be added into later assortments as well, to make up for the lack of him right now. Hasbro knows a winner, and they want their main baddy right up there on the shelves for all the kiddies.

Paul-Kenobi
04-16-2002, 01:45 AM
all i know is that my wal mart last year Jurassic Park II toys came out aorund may 16 or something like that i didnt get the toys till one or two weeks after the release...but i hope all the toys will be there.

Darth Evil
04-16-2002, 01:06 PM
I really hope he is out on the 23rd, I want him most of all!

evenflow
04-16-2002, 01:09 PM
I think he will be out, but like most people said will be tough. Most people will be grabbing him.

Darth Evil
04-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Looks like I'll have bring a whip to the shop on the 23rd. Back off scalper-scum!

Paul-Kenobi
04-16-2002, 04:49 PM
i sure hope there out on the 23rd and i hope i can get it but then again i don't think theres any MAJOR star wras toy colector in my town... ;) at lest... i don't think :eek:

NesteaFett
04-16-2002, 05:26 PM
I think there was a total of 8 sent to my Wal-Mart in Greenville, NC. I picked up 4 already for me and friends. Seeing that a fury of people will be after him I wish you good luck. But don't get down if you don't get him. He's a great sculpt, but his "squeeze his legs for sword slashing feature" takes away. He looks epileptic going into a seizure.

Dar' Argol
04-16-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Someone in another thread that works at Wal-mart (Either Dar'gol or Jedi_Rainman) said that their store just got in the cases with Dooku included yesterday, so it all depends on when the store got it's cases, and if they ordered more in anticipation of April 23rd.

It was me JarJar. We got 8 cases of that assortment that day. So that was 16 Count Dooku's! I am hoping to get 2 of them, one to open and one to add to my plastic prison. I will be punching out right b/4 midnight to get my figs the same time as everyone else.:D

Jedi_Rainman
04-17-2002, 12:02 AM
I want the Dooku figure too, but whats the big deal? Everyone will get him one time or another. I really ain't looking forward to any specific figure. I just want one of each to add to the room of plastic prisons.