PDA

View Full Version : Making E2

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 01:57 AM
I don't know how many of you have been watching these, but there's some really interesting stuff going on.

My particular favorite is "Good to G.O." the one on Lightsaber fighting. There is some cool footage of Nikto Jedi, Obi-Wan, Mace, etc, fighting. Sam Jackson is especially looking impressive. Very impressive actually, I'm really looking forward to the fighting in AOTC.

Nick Gillard has done a spectacular job on the films so far. The lightsaber battles look far more impressive than any in the OT, IMO. Much more athletic and areobic. More martial arts oriented than standard sword fare.

I also like the one that introduces Hayden. He seems like a real cool guy.

2-1B
04-16-2002, 02:05 AM
I hope they are on the DVD, as I am unable to see these videos. What are the requirements? I'm pretty ignorant of computer video playing, so you'll have to "talk down" to me. :D

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 02:10 AM
Well, all the TPM ones were on the TPM DVD, so I assume they'll put these on AOTC DVD. The requirements are Quicktime and an internet connection, and Starwars.com.

2-1B
04-16-2002, 02:15 AM
Is that version of Quicktime the one you had to purchase to see the trailers? This computer has Quicktime, but not the newest (?) version . . .

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 02:29 AM
I think I'm using QT 5 on my computer. I don't know if this is the freebie one or not, but I think it is. I can't play the trailers from the official site at the largest resolution though. But I can play the "Making of" movies, at their largest resolution.

2-1B
04-19-2002, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the info Wolfy, I'm able to watch these now. :) I've been watching the Mystery trailer pretty often, I had not seen it before last night.

One question: How long does it take you to download the making of videos? I'm working on part 3 right now, and they've been taking a looooooong time to load.

Thanks again :)