PDA

View Full Version : Just found in VA. Beach

wampa88
04-16-2002, 07:26 AM
Just to let ya'll folks know, the Super K-Mart in Virginia Beach Laskin/First Colonial has AOTC Collection 2 figures on the shelves right now. I just bought two sets. This set includes Boba Fett, Tusken Raider(female&kid), Captain Typho, Shaak Ti, Battle Droid, and Plo Koon. Hurry to get them, they won't last long! If your curious, I can tell you how they got shelved!

wampa88
04-17-2002, 11:18 AM
Scored AOTC figures at Kmart at corner of little creek and tidewater! They had anakin peasant wave, jar jar wave, and captain typho wave! Plus deluxe figures, 12" figures, slave 1, Role Play weapons, two whole end caps just packed full! No problem checking out when you can do it yourself!!
I also went to the BigK @ Pembroke/VB Blvd., they also had the same thing there....that is so awesome. I then went to the BigK @ Kempsriver Crossing and they rolled out a big cart full of SW boxes...I guess they are putting stuff out, but I could not wait! I guess for BigK, the April 17th = April 23rd!

wampa88
04-18-2002, 06:52 PM
Quick update, I went to see if they put anything new at the Tidewater Dr / Little Creek BigK and either they sold everything or they figured out is was out too early and they pulled everything down. The only BigK that still has stuff was on Pembroke VaBeach Blvd! They did not have alot left either. There are some figures on the end of the aisle but it is on the back side, not the side that you first come across! Look around you'll see them.

wampa88
04-19-2002, 01:29 AM
I was just @ my SuperKmart in Virginia Beach(Chimney Hill), and there was a case with number 325580000 with 14 action figures inside. The box does not say Collection 1 or 2 on the side. It actually has 1 each of the first waves of C1 & 2. Case is labeled to be sold as a case of 14, NOT for individual sale. There was no price on it! Kmart must have worked some sort of deal with Hasbro! Pretty weird

Taichi
04-19-2002, 07:12 AM
God, I remember Chimney Hill K-Mart.....

but that was, like 14 years ago.......

Man, I miss Va Beach........

good finds though........congrats!

OC47150
04-19-2002, 07:52 AM
Wampa88, you made the rounds to Kmart! Good job. I thought I did good when I scored three clone troopers last weekend!

wampa88
04-19-2002, 03:06 PM
Taichi, so you use to live VaBeach...Were you in the Navy? The Chimney Hill Kmart has been getting a ton of stuff in!

Taichi
04-19-2002, 03:44 PM
No, My dad used to work in Norfolk......

I went to School at Holland Elementary........and used to live right behind the Acura Dealership on Holland Road.......