PDA

View Full Version : Bespin Luke & Vader, Final Fett and Mace on Ebay *Spoilers*

CrossWizard
04-16-2002, 11:10 AM
That Hong Kong toys guy has them in hand up for sale and on Ebay at $25 a pop, bleh!! But aleast we now know they may not be that far away from release since they are now carded. Since we have already seen the others Ill only post Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue.

Beast
04-16-2002, 01:10 PM
Nice, thanks for the news CrossWizard. I still like the figure, even if he is screaming. I will probably just end up buying 2 of him, and an extra deluxe and do a little head swap so I can have a basic non-pained Mace Windu figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
04-16-2002, 01:11 PM
I really can't wait for that Mace and Final Jango. Messa gonna have fun wit dem two.

evenflow
04-16-2002, 02:06 PM
Luke and Vader look really good. I can't wait for those. I really can't tolerate the screaming face.

Darth Evil
04-16-2002, 02:11 PM
I don't like his screaming face, but I'll probably pick him up anyway, Mace is so cool! Does his lightsaber hilt look really long, or is it just me going crazy? :crazed:

LTBasker
04-16-2002, 11:14 PM
I christen thee; In-Labor Mace. :rolleyes:

Not really an interesting figure, looks like the only thing they planned it for was to "interact" with Kamino Jango and then they threw in the slashing gimmick so they have something to do with the other arm. I think I'll be breaking out my E1 Mace. :D

pthfnder89
04-17-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Nice, thanks for the news CrossWizard. I still like the figure, even if he is screaming. I will probably just end up buying 2 of him, and an extra deluxe and do a little head swap so I can have a basic non-pained Mace Windu figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I agree. I really like the detail on his face, but it just fits better with the Delux "force push" Mace. I'll be switching them also.