PDA

View Full Version : First Grab

SuperBattleDroid88
04-16-2002, 09:23 PM
What is the first figure you want to make sure you get? Which one is the figure you just have to get on april 23 and can't leave Wal-Mart or TRU until you get it? I would really like to get Dooku if they have them since he was short-packed. But if they don't have him I will probably grab.......hmmm...........uhh.......probably Nikto first... He may be a one posed wonder but there is just something about him.........

Beast
04-16-2002, 09:29 PM
Jar Jar Binks: Gungan Senator was my planned first grab figure. Since Jar Jar was the first figure I grabbed back in '99, I wanted to keep up the tradition. But I am expecting 10 of the figures the end of this week, so on April 23rd he won't be one I have to grab, as I will already have him. :D

So, I will make a grab for Dooku if they have him. If not, probably Anakin: Hanger Duel or the Red CloneTrooper. I like those three figures the best of what I don't have coming, so they are high priority. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

InsaneJediGirl
04-16-2002, 09:33 PM
I'll be getting the Luminara first..no matter what!Although a one-pose wonder..I just think the character is great and the detail on the figure is rather good.

Next would have to be Count Dooku Dark Lord..Not so much for the figure..but for the Sid.Hologram :D

Jedi_Rainman
04-16-2002, 09:34 PM
Gotta be Dooku...there's only 2

Mandalorian Candidat
04-16-2002, 09:57 PM
First Dooku, then clonetrooper, then Jango. Unless there's gonna be some BoShek action at the same time. Then I'm going to grab that whole wave even before I touch AOTC stuff.

senator jar jar
04-16-2002, 10:00 PM
I have to have them all!!!But the first one I will have to pick up would probably be senator jar jar But meanwhile I will make sure my wife picks up taun we, very closely followed by luminara,genosian,hanger duel anakin,yoda,zam and all the others..I can't WAIT!!!!!

Battle Droid
04-16-2002, 10:56 PM
Super Battle Droid, Battle Droid Arena Battle , Red Clone Trooper, and Dooku!

BanthaPoodoo
04-16-2002, 11:31 PM
Anything & everything with a background on it as I think those will be the Weequay FF of the future (also thinking of actually getting some to open, although I usually am just a carded type)

steve3p0
04-16-2002, 11:34 PM
dooku

2-1B
04-17-2002, 01:39 AM
Dexter Jettster ! He's my number 1 draft pick, with Dooku going in the second round. Jar Jar might go third, he's a sentimental pick. :)

CrossWizard
04-17-2002, 07:08 AM
First Dooku, then Anakin Hangar Duel and then the Red Trooper, after I have those 3 Ill take my sweet time looking at the figures and picking up the rest that I want.

Taichi
04-17-2002, 10:21 AM
Hmm, Dooku definitely.....then Anakin (Hangar Duel), Obi Wan, and DEFINITELY MACE WINDU.......

and probably Jango

sunblind
04-17-2002, 10:33 AM
C3-PO, The Clone maker alien, or the red clone trooper.

neonflux
04-17-2002, 10:37 AM
I already found the one I wanted most, next to Yoda, it was Mace Windu's deluxe set. Also got the next coolest looking one, Dexter Jettster. Kmart in Newnan, GA just got a bunch onto their shelves somehow!

pthfnder89
04-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by neonflux
I already found the one I wanted most, next to Yoda, it was Mace Windu's deluxe set. Also got the next coolest looking one, Dexter Jettster. Kmart in Newnan, GA just got a bunch onto their shelves somehow!

Ugh! You lucky jerk neonflux! :D j/k I'm happy for those people who are finding these, I just wish I could also!

I can't think of just one figure I want most, although there are several I don't need the first night. But I NEED to get :

1) Nikto Jedi
2) Hangar Duel Anakin
3) Luminara Unduli
4)Saesse Tiin
5)Obi-Wan
6) Kamino Jango

brentfett
04-17-2002, 11:26 AM
Dooku, Nikto, and Luminara will be my first grabs!

he-ro
04-17-2002, 01:37 PM
Count Dooku, followed by the Red Royal Guard.

aharry
04-17-2002, 03:11 PM
1) Dooku - new bad guy is good says Solomon Grundy
2) Dexter
3) Super Battle Droid
4) All Jedi's - I want a jedi attack unit, not including Ani, Obi, Qui, or Mace. Nothing against Mace, I still will get him, just not right away. That face bothers me.
5) Taun We
6) Vader/Luke Bespin Duel if they come out, if not then any aliens not already falling under one of the above catergories
7) Everything else

JEDIpartner
04-17-2002, 03:12 PM
My first grabs are going to be the book and the CD... I haven't much interest in these figures.

Jargo
04-17-2002, 03:30 PM
Well I shall take a mosey on down to the local stores come tuesday morning to see what's there. If I like the look of them in the flesh i shall purchase

Dexter jettster
Tusken female with Tusken child
geonosian warrior
Reek
Both speeders

nothing else grabs my attention. I guess I'll wait for the better figures later on if they ever get any better that is. The Acklay looks promising but it's legs look weak and unsupported. The Nexu is a definate as is the massif. But sadly they aint going to be there on the 23rd so.........

Mandalorian Candidat
04-17-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
My first grabs are going to be the book and the CD... I haven't much interest in these figures.

If I were you, I'd still go to MM just for the laugh value at seeing everyone battle it out. :)

Darth Ovori
04-17-2002, 03:36 PM
Royal Guard
Final Battle Jango
Kamino Jango

Jargo
04-17-2002, 03:38 PM
Mandalorian Candidate, I was thinking that myself about MM. If the stores weren't so far apart here in the UK I'd go along for the spectacle of grown men fighting over toys. There are 11 stores opening in the UK out of 63. pathetic isn't it? I live near three TRU's and none of them are opening. Good job I'm in no hurry to buy really. I'd be buggared otherwise.

Unit-01
04-17-2002, 05:48 PM
Maybe Dooku, Anakin(HD), Jango(FB), Zam (BH)

Then MAYBE after those the Clontrooper, Yoda, Royal Guard & whatever else.

Hellboy
04-17-2002, 06:19 PM
1-Dooku
2-Anakin (Hanger Duel)
3-another R2-D2 so I can open it. This is easily one of my favorite figures because of the cool light and sounds

DeadEye
04-17-2002, 08:40 PM
Anakin Hangar Duel
Count Dooku
Any/all Jangos
Red Clonetrooper
Zam Wesell
Yoda
Mace Windu (if he's out)
Luke and Vader Bespin, if they're out
Kit Fisto
etc.