PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett (Final Battle) figure question?

Battle Droid
04-17-2002, 03:36 AM
So he doesn't have a removable head?

I guess we'll be getting Jango Fett (Defeated) later on?

Beast
04-17-2002, 03:44 AM
Either that or Hasbro wised up and decided to not tell about that major spoiler on it on the card or they removed the feature for some reason. I know the Toy Fair prototype had the removable head feature, as in the photos that I saw you could see that it wasn't flush with the body.

Remember also, they didn't make mention of the Darth Vader: Dagobah having a removable head and faceplate either. I trust he will still have a removable head. After all the figure is called: "Jango Fett: Final Battle" :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
04-17-2002, 03:47 AM
Remember also, they didn't make mention of the Darth Vader: Dagobah having a removable head and faceplate either. I trust he will still have a removable head. After all the figure is called: "Jango Fett: Final Battle"

That's true, good point. :D

JEDIpartner
04-17-2002, 11:07 AM
Why has no one mentioned the knees?? This is great!!! We have another figure with articulated knees!!! This is fantasic... I'm so happy I could ****!!!

:D

"Now, Chip, you know how I don't like the 'brown' word..."

:( :rolleyes:

InsaneJediGirl
04-17-2002, 11:20 AM
*Breaks out the Lysol*:dead::dead:

Anyways..Articulated knees..I forgot about that.Maybe,the Final
Duel Jango can fit better in the Slave I with this feature..I really
dont know.:happy:

pthfnder89
04-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Either that or Hasbro wised up and decided to not tell about that major spoiler on it on the card or they removed the feature for some reason. I know the Toy Fair prototype had the removable head feature, as in the photos that I saw you could see that it wasn't flush with the body.

Remember also, they didn't make mention of the Darth Vader: Dagobah having a removable head and faceplate either. I trust he will still have a removable head. After all the figure is called: "Jango Fett: Final Battle" :D

FINAL Battle could just refer to the fact that it's the final battle of the film.

But I agree, I think he will have a removable head also. They just don't want to advertise it on the packaging.

And yes JEDIpartnr, I've mentioned his legs a couple of times in previous threads. I'm excited too; leg articulation is definitely the bee's knees:D;)

JEDIpartner
04-17-2002, 11:37 AM
"the bee's knees"... cute. :happy:

pthfnder89
04-17-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
"the bee's knees"... cute. :happy:

Hee hee:p I thought so

DeadEye
04-17-2002, 05:40 PM
Or, the cat's a*s :D

TikiFett
04-17-2002, 08:25 PM
So Jango is going to lose his head eh? Thanks alot for the freakin heads up on that spoiler. That's just lovely.

:mad:

Darth Ovori
04-17-2002, 08:35 PM
I believe theres a post already warning of spoilers on this forum...

Wolfwood319
04-17-2002, 08:37 PM
There are lots of threads about spoilers in the Saga/AOTC section (R.I.P.) and they say they're o.k.;)

TikiFett
04-17-2002, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I read the spoiler post after I threw my fit. So I am kind of sorry (only kind of though). While we are somewhat on the subject - I can see no clear reason for combining these 2 forums other than running out of hard disk space. I suppose next it'll be "micro-machines" and "how do I" combined. (Sorry again - still a little cross. Can you tell I don't like spoilers?)

Darth Ovori
04-17-2002, 09:18 PM
I'll give you credit for not hearing about his head up until now... ;)

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Darth Ovori
I'll give you credit for not hearing about his head up until now... ;)

Me too. :)

I always tried to avoid spoilers, but I wanted to find out as much as I could about the figures, and a lot of them contain spoilers themselves so I've pretty much resigned myself to it:( *sigh* Oh well... :)

Darth Evil
04-18-2002, 03:14 PM
I hope he does have a removable head, it would be too similar to Kamino Escape otherwise. They could call Defeated Jango "Dead Jango" or "Jango's Rotting Corpse"!

Darth Ovori
04-18-2002, 03:36 PM
Or "heads up Jango" with action rolling head feature...