PDA

View Full Version : Just Found Luke Biggswalker?

icatch9
04-17-2002, 11:33 AM
Check out this photo. I got this figure at a Target about a half hour south of Chicago. I know people do this repakaging all the time. It's just this guy run the guantlet. Who ever did this is pretty talented. I do some repackaging (never to return to the store, just for my own enjoyment) and I graded this job at a B-. Anyway, this makes me laugh because he used a Luke Force File and the blister goes with Tessk. So the guy had to buy two figures to be able to return this Biggs. The loose biggs is probally more valuable than a loose Tessk or Luke X wing. Anyway, I got it because I dig X Wing pilots, and $4.00 is a good price for a loose Biggs.

Jedi Drew
04-17-2002, 12:35 PM
WHAT THE HELL????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: People are going crazy. :crazed: :crazed:

SithDroid
04-17-2002, 12:41 PM
Yeah, no kidding. I mean who would return a figure that is at least 5 years old in order to get a little money back. Some people are weird. By the way, how do people get the blisters off the card without ripping off the actual background. No matter how hard I try to not rip off the background, I'm unsuccessful. Do they heat up the glue holding it down somehow?

icatch9
04-17-2002, 02:13 PM
It's an old Jedi Mind trick. They blister is really ripped, but you just think it's not.

boss nass
04-17-2002, 02:45 PM
i think it's pretty cool that you found this!! did you actually need the figure?

icatch9
04-17-2002, 03:17 PM
NO, I have had him for a long time. It's just I buy all the x wing pilots I can find. Biggs is a nice figure to have a lot of.

sunblind
04-17-2002, 04:30 PM
YEah, it's an old jedi mind trick..but you'll come to soon...as soon as the AOTC are released and then you'll see how that money could have been spent on one of those figures....

icatch9
04-17-2002, 04:37 PM
Sunblind I do not understand what you mean? Are you saying that this was a good idea because he can spend the money on AOTC stuff?