PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett 300th edition figure!? where cani buy one!

Omega Fett
04-17-2002, 09:10 PM
I cant seem to ever win one on ebay so not there,so where's a place online where i can order one for a reasonable price? none of the stores by me ever got them in,and iam desperatly seeking one! please help!

Lone Jedi
04-17-2002, 09:58 PM
Try planetactionfigure.com, newforcecomics.com, jamstoys.com, yestertoys.com, or toyzz.com. They might still have some left (I haven't checked). Hope this helps.

Lord Tenebrous
04-17-2002, 11:46 PM
And if you can't find one there...

Just get an AOTC Jango Fett on the 23rd. It's pretty much the same figure and features for 1/3 the price. We got hosed. :(

Omega Fett
04-17-2002, 11:57 PM
nooo way!! they are completely different lol!!! i cant find one anywhere >__< man i hate myself,the one figure i want more then any and i cant even find it to buy

187-Maul
04-18-2002, 07:17 AM
I'm havin the same problem with zuckuss and pote snitkin - the figures I want most, I can't find
my brother bought both in a store in germany for about 10$ each but I didn't cause I was a bit short of cash at that moment - still hate myself for ot askin my brother to lend me some money!

Mandalorian Candidat
04-18-2002, 11:02 AM
Don't settle for the Jango figure as a substitute Omega. The 300th ed. Boba may be a one-pose wonder, but it's such a cool looking figure in a great pose. I think it's worth getting. Just be patient. I bet TRU will have some this summer on clearance for $4-5. They always seem to have stuff that's HTF on clearance.