PDA

View Full Version : Celebration II figure?

manji
04-17-2002, 09:16 PM
Has it been conclusively stated who will be the Celebration II exclusive figure? I may have missed the news, but so far I've only heard rumors about various X-wing pilots. I thought that pictures would have surfaced by now, since Celebration Weekend is quickly approaching. If anyone has concrete evidence, rather than mere speculation and conjecture, please help.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-17-2002, 09:37 PM
Wasn't the 25th Anniversary DV figure for C2, or was it for the Toy Fair? I can't remember? :confused:

Lord Tenebrous
04-17-2002, 10:38 PM
I must say, they're keeping this figure a better secret than the new film. The unconfirmed rumor is that it is an X-Wing Pilot w/ MicroMachines-scale X-Wing.

I think I calculated that, taking off the other items in the Hasbro gift package, the figure itself would retail for about $12-15 American dollars. So it's not just a basic figure.

But...I have this deep urge to say that it's a George Lucas figure with holographic Rick McCallum. :D

Wolfwood319
04-17-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
But...I have this deep urge to say that it's a George Lucas figure with holographic Rick McCallum. :D

Now I'd go out of my way and spend a small fortune for that figure!!!:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Eternal Padawan
04-17-2002, 11:19 PM
It's an Ahmed Best figure with those big sunglasses and Jar Jar helmet.

Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

icatch9
04-18-2002, 08:37 AM
I don't think we'll know until the day they hand it out at the convention. They don't want us to know or we'd know by now. Movie secreats are one thing, but keeping this a secreat is a big deal. They haven't leaked it and they won't.

Hot Wheels collectors are about as crazy as we are. They have National Convetnions every year. They are always a big deal. They have an exclusive car at every show that isn't given out until late Saterday Night. That car has never once been leaked, and they have been doing it for like 10 years.

I don't suspect we will know until the moment they hand them out

Mandalorian Candidat
04-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous

Shhh. Don't tell Caesar, he'll go nuts if he doesn't get one. What with his Rick MC fetish and all... :)

BTW, is the holo Rick in a arse-kissing pose as well?

evenflow
04-18-2002, 01:21 PM
I have to admit, they are really doing a good job on keeping it a secret. I hope that it turns out to be something cool.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-18-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
I hope that it turns out to be something cool.
Oh . . . I got a picture of it from Rebelscum! It is, indeed, a Luke in his X-wing gear with a Micro X-wing. The sculpting makes it by far the worst Luke ever.

sith_killer_99
04-18-2002, 06:14 PM
Oh, that was just BAD!:crazed:

Lord Malakite
04-18-2002, 06:28 PM
Not even out and there is already one of these figures on ebay. :rolleyes:

Sith Vicious
04-18-2002, 06:43 PM
It's a hovering Ep. II R2 with his rocket jets. It uses magnets. (I don't actually know, but it's fun to guess.)

Beast
04-18-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
Not even out and there is already one of these figures on ebay. :rolleyes:
GAH! I thought you were kidding, but I went and ran a search, sure enough someone is pre-selling a figure he is going to (hopefully) get at Celebration II. That is just, hella lame. Damn Scalpers. :greedy: :rolleyes:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

he-ro
04-18-2002, 11:40 PM
That would rock if it was George Lucas with blaster pistol and lightsaber.

JediTricks
04-19-2002, 05:31 PM
Not quite He-Ro, but close! http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6499

187-Maul
04-19-2002, 05:34 PM
how cool is that !?! but they should have given him a jek porkins body:D sorry grand master:D
to bad I cn't get one...

Beast
04-19-2002, 05:52 PM
Atleast it's not a Ricky McCallum figure. Now that would be scary, just imagine if they still had commtech chips. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

eliwankenobi
04-19-2002, 06:04 PM
Not another g@dd@mn exclusive?!

SithDroid
04-19-2002, 07:05 PM
Well since I won't be able to go to Celebration II, would anyone be willing to get me one of these? I'd gladly pay for it plus the shipping price. Please PM me if you can help out.

Jedi_Rainman
04-20-2002, 12:24 AM
I want it too

3rdamention
04-20-2002, 02:55 AM
I am going to all 3 days. If it is really 2 per person, I will try to get a few extras. As well as tons of stuff from the Free Book Fair, posters, as well as whatever else wants my money, and what freebies are handed out. Better bring a body bag to hall this stuff around.

Mike Troxell
04-20-2002, 08:06 PM
Eliwan--at least it's not an actual character from the SW universe, just a tribute to old Georgey-O.