PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Hanger Duel's Face!

Beast
04-18-2002, 01:14 AM
Wow, after how bad the Outland Peasent face sculpt was, I figured they totally blew the job of Anakin's face on all of the figures. Just saw a close up shot of Anakin's mug from the figure and it looks tons better. They captured Hayden alot better on the Hander Duel version, and when I am customizing the Outland Peasent figure I may do a headswap with an extra Anakin: HD. Here is a picture, and you can see more pictures here at http://www.tradefederation.net/ :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
04-18-2002, 01:37 AM
Was Hayden doing a dip of chew when they scanned him? :confused:

His right eye looks a little distended.

Still though, I should probably take back my "Doogie Howser" analogy that I made when I first saw a carded pic.

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 10:18 AM
Lol, yeah I think that might be a good idea Caesar. :)

It is definitely a step up from Peasant Disguise Anakin. Hopefully they start getting worse again.

JEDIpartner
04-18-2002, 12:42 PM
He's got OATMEAL for hair! COOL! Nice sneer... buddy!

DarthMaulSithLord
04-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Yeah his hair really sucks. He doesn't look like Hayden at all. Oh well, they'll get it right sometime. We'll probably get 8-10 Anni's anyway.

:)

Jedi_Rainman
04-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Looks cool...can't wait to get him!

evenflow
04-18-2002, 02:30 PM
I dontthink Hasbro will ever get human faces right. It's time like this i wish McFarlane was doing Star Wars.

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
I dontthink Hasbro will ever get human faces right. It's time like this i wish McFarlane was doing Star Wars.

Riiiiight. Because then we would get quality. :rolleyes: Is that the idea?

-"Action" figures that can't move?

-Accessories that don't fit in the figures hands?

-No vehicles what-so-ever?

-Plastic that's cheaper than a $5 hooker, which breaks when you look at it funny?

Sorry to be blunt but even with ALL of Hasbros problems, I would NEVER want MacFarlanes to touch the Star Wars license.

They do excellent scuplting and sometimes they actually make an aciton figure that's worth buying (Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake) but they would be a terrible choice for Star Wars.

Beast
04-18-2002, 02:42 PM
Ugh, no to McFarlane doing Star Wars. I know there was some occurances of Eeth Koth's arm coming off, but if McFarlane did the figures they would constantly loose limbs and break. Not to mention I doubt that McFarlane would keep the standard 3 3/4 size. Hasbro does a good job, in my opinion. Us Star Wars fans are just overly critical of everything. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

xboywonder
04-18-2002, 02:52 PM
Oatmeal-Head Anakin.... or is this one of those N'Sync guys?